Smuggler's Gold - Cover

Smuggler's Gold

Copyright© 2010 by colt45

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A small-time smuggler, Antal lives on the fringes of society in a minor backwater port somewhere in the Empire. While not exactly a cruel man he isn’t a saint and has his own issues with lust and revenge. He’s happy with how his life is going but outside forces, including the mysterious and dangerous Herceg and a bevy of women seem bound and determined to screw with it. Not a sequel to the story Ascension but comes from the same universe and a few of the characters overlap here and there.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Harem   Pregnancy   Violence  

For the next few weeks everything went as well as could be expected but there was a storm brewing on the horizon and everybody knew it. Of course that storm's name was Catalyn.

"You spoiled her," Antal grunted with disgust.

"I know I did, Master," Barbala sobbed as she knelt at his feet, eyes directed at the floor and wringing her hands in front of her. The mid-morning sun streaming through the window glinted off her slave collar.

"I've never been able to say no to her," she continued. "But now she won't do anything I say. Or Ilona either. I beg you not to hurt her badly, Master, but it is becoming too much for both of us. She won't do her chores; calls us both nothing but sluts or whores and laughs when we threaten to tell you." She paused for a second before continuing in a whisper. "She's even taken her collar off at night and sometimes during the day. Maybe even outside."

Anton sat up a bit straighter when hearing that. A slave was required by law to wear the collar at all times and the consequences for being caught without it were severe for both the slave and possibly the slave's master. For the slave it was an immediate death sentence and if the courts found that the master allowed or even knew of this breach he might find himself on the wrong end of the chains himself.

"I warned you, you wouldn't like it if I had to get involved," he said.

"I know, Master," she answered trembling. "If you beat me I know I deserve it. I shouldn't have let her become so uncontrollable as a child. I loved her too much."

"You can never love too much," he admonished and then looked over at Ilona standing by nervously. "But love must be tempered with a firm hand. The tree grows as the sapling is bent and once the tree is grown it can be difficult and sometimes painful to straighten it again. Painful for the tree, that is."

"I accept whatever punishment you deem necessary, Master," Barbala sobbed now crying. "Shall I bring you a whip to beat me?"

"I don't own a whip, Bala," he said softly. "And I won't beat you or your bitchy daughter, although you might end up wishing it'd been that easy." He sighed and sat back in his chair. "Bring her to me. Let's see if the young tree can be encouraged to grow straight without having to break it."

"Yes, Master," Barbala said jumping up and running towards the back rooms. Antal looked at Ilona again and frowned.

"I am sorry, Antal," she said softly.

"Not your fault," he grunted. "Well, not all your fault, anyway. We could all see this coming." Her answer was cut off by Barbala returning with a petulant Catalyn in tow.

"You wanted me?" she asked angrily.

"Beware your mouth, slave," he responded coldly. "Kneel in front of your master and you will address me appropriately as you do so."

"I won't kneel before a thief," she said flinging her hair back over her shoulder.

"I'm no thief, girl," he said dangerously.

"Smuggler, thief, it makes no difference. You're still a criminal and when you're caught they will hang you by the neck in the town square with the other garbage."

Quick as a pouncing jungle cat Antal was out of his chair and had the young woman by the throat with one hand. Gently he squeezed until she could no longer breathe and her face began to turn purple. Her hands came up to beat on his arms with about as much affect as a kitten against a lion.

"I said kneel before me, slave," he commanded. "You know I could just as easily snap your neck as not." Slowly she knelt down and when he finally released her she dropped the final few hand-spans causing a sharp pain in her knees as she coughed and gasped for breath.

"Yes," she said breathing in deeply and then with only a short hesitation, "Master."

"Better," he said retaking his seat. "Now we have a few things to discuss. By discuss I mean there are a number of things I will tell you and then you will do them. Understand?"

"Yes," she said with a frown. "Master."

"Better, but still not good enough," he said shaking his head. "It has come to my attention that your behavior lately has been less than acceptable."

"Who told you?" she said hotly. "These sluts? You can't believe them!"

"Oh, I think I can," he grinned. It wasn't a pleasant sight and the two older women cringed slightly. "Especially since I told your mother I would punish her right alongside of you if she couldn't control you. Her coming to me had to be difficult and frightening. She at least has an understanding of what I can do."

Before Catalyn could respond he continued. "Your calling them sluts and whores was one such complaint. Your own mouth has shown me the truth of that."

"They are sluts and whores!" she shouted. "You fuck them whenever you want and they spread their legs like bitches in heat when you crook your little finger."

"They are my slaves, my women. I will use them as I please," he answered mildly causing the older women to cringe and even shudder. Neither one of them had ever seen Antal really angry but it didn't take experience to see he was getting that way very quickly. Maybe it was the ignorance of youth but it was plain to see the young woman was completely oblivious to the fact she was dancing on a knife edge between disaster and even worse.

"But they enjoy it," she spat. "They even encourage it! Only a whore or a slut would do that."

"Whether they do or not is immaterial," he said. "It does not displease me that they enjoy it, but that is not a consideration. They do my will because it is what I want. Any other reason is for them to know and I care not one wit for it."

"It's disgusting!" Catalyn hissed.

"Beware little one," he said with his face as emotionless as stone. "You are my slave as much as they are. Because I have not taken you before now does not mean I won't."

"Ha!" Catalyn laughed. "You and your little sprig will never have me! Fuck your old bags of lard as much as you want to. You'll never have me!"

"Oh, Cat," Barbala whispered softly.

"Won't I?" Antal grinned evilly again. Again too quickly for her to react he was up and carrying her by the waist over to the other chair they owned. He flung her down over the back of the chair. Ilona noted it was the same chair over which he had originally taken her. Antal pressed down on her back so she couldn't get up. Her head and arms hung down over the padded portion of the chair while her legs flailed ineffectually in the air. Because of her position her housedress came up to her knees and Antal could see her slender but shapely legs sticking out from under it.

"Tie her hands down," he demanded. "Now!"

Ilona rushed to do his bidding and after a moment's hesitation Barbala did the same. Once Catalyn's hands were secured he could take his hand from her back and she was still immobilized and unable to move just like a bug on the end of a pin.

"Release me, you bastard!" Catalyn screamed. "Mother, make him let me go!"

"Oh, Cat," Barbala answered sadly. "There is nothing I can do. You did this to yourself.

"Master," she turned to Antal imploringly. "Punish me instead, please! She is still so young."

"I am punishing you," he said without rancor. "You will have to watch as I demonstrate to this little bitch her position in life. Mother, bring me the oil." Ilona hurried out to get him what he wanted, silently grateful he was planning to use the oil just as he had with her. Later she would explain to Barbala that other men might not have ― probably would not have. That course could have quite probably damaged Catalyn much more than she would be otherwise.

"Catalyn," he said calmly over her sobbing. "You are my slave. My slave. I own you just as much as I own this chair. I can, and will, do with you whatever I please. You don't understand this but soon you will." Standing between her legs he grabbed her dress with both hands and pulled up and apart causing it to rip up her back to the neckline where it hung together by a single thread. He flung it to each side exposing her legs, ass and most of her back. She tried to clench her legs and asscheeks together but couldn't because of the position he was standing.

"Very nice," he said as he reached down to fondle her hips, ass and the tops of her thighs. "Maybe I should have done this sooner. You are a fine looking young woman and my cock will enjoy being buried inside you." Ilona returned and started to hand him the urn of oil but he refused, instead pointing to Barbala. It was understood who would be preparing him, and her, for Catalyn's deflowering.

"You are my master!" Catalyn screamed while still sobbing. "You are my master! I understand! I understand!"

"You say you understand," he said. "But after today I know you will understand, and every day after as I use you for my pleasure you will get a better understanding." Pausing in his fondling he unfastened his breeches and let them fall to the floor pooling around his feet. He stepped out of them and kicked them aside. His cock was jutting out but still not fully hard. He motioned for Barbala to approach them.

"Prepare me," he said and she poured some of the oil onto her hand, set the urn down and began rubbing the oil between both hands. Grasping his cock she gently covered it making sure it was well coated.

"Now her," he continued when she was finished.

"Thank you, Master," she said softly as she picked up the urn and poured more oil into her palm. Using her cupped fingers she applied and then spread the oil on her daughter's sparsely-haired slit making sure to insert her fingers into the opening Catalyn tried to keep clenched against her.

"Relax, Cat," Barbala said soothingly. "Relax and open up. It will be much less painful if you just accept this and don't fight it."

"Oh, Mother!" Cat whined. "How could you? You're helping him rape me!"

"Some man will get between your legs, darling," Barbala answered, her voice had a slight edge to it. "If it isn't Master Antal then it would have been your husband or maybe that neighbor boy you'd been making eyes at. Now open up and let a real man make a woman of you." She finished, wiped her hands off on Catalyn's torn dress.

"Master," she said looking at Antal, "your slave is ready for your pleasure."

"Thank you, Bala," he said and then leaned over to whisper in her ear. "I'll make this as painless as possible but you understand why it must be done, don't you?" Barbala nodded and sighed.

"All right, slave. Spread your legs," he ordered.

"No! Please, no!" she cried. "I'll be good, I promise!"

"If you don't spread you legs then I'll fuck you in your ass and not your cunt," he said ignoring her plea. Sobbing she slowly parted her legs just a little.

"Up the ass it is then," he said and suddenly she stretched her legs apart as far as she could.

Chuckling, he stepped forward and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her oil-slicked slit. After doing that a couple of times he centered the head and began pushing. She howled as the bulbous knob pushed apart the soft folds of her virgin pussy and began to enter the unused territory. As with her mother, he pushed forward slowly but firmly only pausing momentarily as he came up against the thin obstruction of her maidenhead. He felt it tear as he pushed past it and she lifted her head and screamed only to let it fall forward again as he continued his progress into the center of her body.

Long before he had fully impaled himself he bumped up against the hard surface of her young cervix where he paused again allowing her to adjust to the invader. She continued to whimper as he began his slow, even thrusts, the oil working to make her cunt a tight but slippery passageway.

"Powers that be," he grunted. "She's tight as a fist. I'm going to have to fuck this one a lot more to stretch her into a good fit." Ilona and Barbala remained silent as they watched their master methodically fuck the once-virgin girl into what they hoped was submission.

As tight as she was Antal couldn't last long and soon he grunted and emptied his seed into the still sobbing girl. Pulling out they could see his semen gush out soiling the tattered remains of her dress.

"Good," he grunted. "But she'll get better."

"Barbala," he said to the woman standing near them as stoically as possible. "One last punishment for you: I can't trust this one with my cock in her mouth yet so you will clean me off." Barbala nodded and dropped to her knees and without hesitation began licking and sucking the pink tinged spend from his member. When she had finished he motioned for her to stand and went to retrieve his breeches.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.