Crazy Insane Glory Hole Surprise - Cover

Crazy Insane Glory Hole Surprise

Copyright© 2010 by TechnoCarwash

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Adam volunteers to have his dick sucked through a glory hole while his sister Sabrina is invited to a blowjob training class by her friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Cream Pie   Spitting  

"So how was it?" the cute receptionist asked Adam.

"It was fantastic," Adam said, grinning.

"Welp, here's your check." She handed him a check for $20.

"Thanks," Adam said and then walked out the door, whistling. He got in his car and was about to put the key in the ignition when a pair of arms grabbed him from behind. "Ah! What the hell?!" he said.

"Relax, it's just me," Sabrina said, sitting in the backseat.

Adam turned around and looked at her, dumbfoundedly. "Wha- you- uh, wha-," he sputtered.

"Shhhh," she said as she pressed her index finger to his lips. "About halfway through, I noticed a scar on the dick I was sucking and it was in the same place that you hit your penis on the coffee table that one time."

"You knew?" Adam asked, shocked at this revelation.

"At first I was really shocked and even a bit mortified, but then I figured I already went this far, so why not finish? Then I really got into it." She smiled at him. "Now I'm really horny, but I have no one to get me off," she said as she cocked her head and pouted her lips playfully.

Adam's penis amazingly started to revive itself in his pants.

She looked at him faux-sheepishly and said, "Do you know anyone around here who might be able to-" He leaned forward and kissed her before she could finish her sentence. She closed her eyes and grabbed the back of his head, holding him there. They kissed passionately, lips mashed against each other in electrified physical contact. Sabrina opened her mouth, letting her brother slip his tongue inside. She met his tongue with hers as they playfully licked each other. They pulled away and Adam joined his sister in the backseat. They resumed kissing while Sabrina unzipped Adam's pants. She reached her hand into his fly and pulled out his stiffening penis. Adam started unbuttoning her shirt as she stroked him. He reached behind her and unclasped her bra, then he reached into her halfway-unbuttoned shirt and groped her soft breasts as they kissed, teasing her hardening nipples. She broke their kiss and leaned back against the car door, giggling from the sheer absurdity of the situation.

"What's so funny?" Adam asked. She just smiled and looked up at him before motioning with her index finger for him to come closer. He leaned toward her until he was right above her and kissed her neck, slowly working his was toward her nipple. She pushed her hips up and slid her pants and panties down. As Adam kissed and pinched Sabrina's nipples with his lips, he reached his hand down and started rubbing her moist slit. Adam suddenly shifted his attention and looked up toward the window.

"What is it?" Sabrina asked her brother.

"I thought I heard someone's voice outside."

"Don't worry about it. No one can see through the windows." She was right. The windows were all fogged up. He shrugged it off and continued rubbing his sister's vulva.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.