Dead Girl on Sumptner Beach - Cover

Dead Girl on Sumptner Beach

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An early morning walk on a deserted sandy beach changes Guy Thomasin's life permanently. He sees at a distance what he figures is a dead porpoise. Closer examination soon makes him think he has found instead, a very young and a very dead girl.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

During the night I found out that Tracy had an almost insatiable appetite for sex. Or at least, a never ending need to touch me ... sexually. I sure didn't mind being handled all over my body.

Her right hand was all over my chest, cataloging the various textures there. I could feel my nipples hardening as she drew the tip of a finger in circles around one of them and then palming my breast. As she lifted her hand away, she would trace her fingers inward, winding up teasing the nipple between the tips of her fingers.

One time I woke up with her sucking on my right nipple and fondling my left nipple with her hand. She hummed, "I love you," into my breast as I surfaced from sleep.

I kissed her forehead, telling her "I love you too!" in response to her statement just as I started to drift back to sleep. She giggled and told me that was a very slow response. "That was hours ago," she quipped.

Then, not letting my drifting put me back to sleep, she traced her hand down my stomach and played with my balls until Andy appeared for her to play with too. As soon as he was large enough she palmed the tip and laid her fingers along my length, lifting up and down, stimulating me to full length.

"I love doing this. It's so neat."

Tracy sat up on her knees next to me. As she cupped under my balls with her right hand, she steadied my penis with her left, kissed the tip, swirled her tongue around it and plunged it into her mouth. I lifted off the bed from the intense feeling.

After going up and down my length with her mouth, she told me to bend my knees up and spread them apart. As the space appeared between my legs, she reached deep into my crotch.

As her fingers found my pucker down there, her lips returned to my penis and wrapped them just under the ridge behind the head. Then she tightened her lips into a vice grip, sucked hard and pulled upward.

Continuing to twirl her tongue all over the trapped tip, she pressed the heel of her hand tightly against my crotch, just under my balls and then to complete the assault, she pressed the tip of her middle finger into my butt hole.

"Oh, my God!" I gasped.

Her left hand grabbed the base of my penis and she continued her assault by sliding it up and down, still stretching it with her mouth and lips. On each down stroke her fingers would catch my balls between her knuckles and the heel of her right hand.

It was not more than a half-minute that I felt myself building toward yet another orgasm. As the muscles on the floor of my pelvis started to vibrate she plunged her lips down my length, tunneling her tongue around my penis and twirled that fingertip of her right hand.

My body exploded in another massive contraction as I ejaculated what little semen I had left into her mouth. She continued with a couple of strokes up and down my penis with her mouth and then, still keeping her fingertip inside of me, settled next to me on the bed.

"Like that don't you?" she asked.

"Oh boy. Do I," I told her through my panting from the exercise regimen she had just put me though. "That was fantastic!"

"Glad you liked it. It was great from here too."

Then she wiggled the tip of her middle fingertip and said, "I need to wash my hands and I need to clean Andy off too."

I struggled to get up and leaned on Tracy for support as we made our way to the bathroom to clean up. I guessed she didn't have the confidence yet to navigate on her own, so I didn't mind the interruption to my savoring the afterglow.

We made our way to the sink and Tracy did all the work. She turned on the water to wash her hands. That done, she quickly found the wash cloth and soon was meticulously washing my balls, Andy and my crotch. After a rinse, she toweled me off and I staggered back with her to bed and to get more sleep.

As my head hit the pillow, I turned and kissed her and told her again, "I love you." Before she could answer, I was on my way to sleep. I was aware she giggled and said something, but by then the sleep curtain had closed and I was off into dreamland.

When I awoke in the wee hours of the morning, just before the Sun is getting ready to appear, I felt Tracy on top of me, snuggling herself against my chest.

I lifted my head, kissed the top of her head. She lifted hers off my chest giving me a broad smile. Even before I was really able to focus, I could see a good portion of the swelling of her face and eyes had gone down. Although, she couldn't open her eyes all the way, they opened far enough she didn't have to tilt her head back to see anymore.

Placing her hands on my shoulder she gently rested her elbows on my rib cage, continuing to smile that broke into a genuine laugh of satisfaction.

"Guy," she started, "I can't believe this, but I can see better today than I have since I was in that accident when I was ten. I don't know what happened, but, even though I can't see perfectly, I can see so much better.

"Sure, everything is still very fuzzy but I can make out shapes and colors like I never could before. Close up, things are way better!" she continued as she lifted her hand up before her face.

"I can see my fingers," she laughed. "And your face!

"You're a real cutie, you know. A real handsome guy, Guy!" and she laughed again.

I reached up and very softly cupped her breasts in my hands and she leaned into them.

"Oh, that feels nice," she purred.

"How does this feel?" she asked as she rotated her hips as they were pressed against my pelvis.

"I just couldn't let a good 'Woody' go to waste, could I?"

I laughed as I realized what had woken me up was her settling onto my morning wood.

"You little Devil," I told her.

"But I'm 'YOUR' little devil," she replied as she started to clamp with with her vaginal sphincter as she lifted up and slid down Andy. Every time our pelvises met, she would shift her hips around and then draw off up my length.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.