The Psychic - Cover

The Psychic

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 3: The Airport and Hospital

James Fuller

San Francisco International Airport

Diplomat Plane

Across the airport, alarms were sounding in the Homeland security office and the special agents rolled out of the building as the agent in charge called out the problem. Ten cars of four officers drove across the airport runway. Lights flashing, sirens wailing as the control tower locked down the airport and called for all aircraft to stop where they were on the tarmac.

James Fuller looked out the window and pulled his hair. Turning he screamed at the crates, "SHUT UP!"

"HELP ME! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!" Amber screamed out.

James turned and glanced back out the window and saw more police cars closing. Turning he ran towards the cockpit, passing the loaded crates containing the other girls. He shoved the door open and yelled, "TAKE OFF!"

"WE CAN'T," came back.

"SHIT!" he said as he dug his phone out. He quickly pressed his brother's number into the phone.

The phone rang, and was picked up, "What's up bro?"

"Police, one of the girls woke up ... Help me!" James cried out.

"Calm down. Now take a deep breath, and tell me what happened?"

James took a deep breath, and started talking, "One of the girls woke up and screamed as they were counting the boxes. They wanted me to open the crates, I couldn't, or they would have found them all. So I drove away. I'm on the plane, but they have it surrounded. We can't take off and more cops are on the..." he looked out the window and continued, "They're here, Homeland Security. Get me out of here!"

"Crap. Ok, close your eyes and concentrate on my voice," Jason ordered.

"Ok," James said.

He listened to his brother talk and felt his brothers hands reach out, touch his shoulder, and pull him forward.

"Open your eyes James," Jason said.

Flight officer, Ershut Stalin Khan came to a stop as the American vanished before his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and looked again before he hit the deck in a faint. His left arm hit the down ramp as he hit the floor and the main ramp lowered to the ground.


Outside the plane

Special Agent Rickie Malone could hear what sounded like a girl screaming as he hid behind the black SUV. Sheathing his gun, he said, "Stand easy I am going inside."

Rickie started walking to the ramp, the gun swung around to train on him, but he was behind it before it could bear on him.

"Rickie! What are you doing? We cannot board that plane!" Agent Martha Hudson shouted.

"That is a girl in there, she sounds like an American, and she is yelling, she has been kidnapped. I am going in," Rickie said as he walked up the ramp.

"HELP ME!" Amber screamed.

"Hold on, I'm coming," Rickie said as he reached the truck. He was about to climb up onto the vehicle when he heard a heavy accented voice.

"Touch the vehicle and you die!"

Turning Rickie was looking at a man holding an AK-74. He was hanging on a ladder and had descended from the gunner position, as he shouted at him, "I'm DHS, drop the gun, and let me get the girl out of here or..."

"Or what American pig," he snarled and spit at the agent.

"Or a lot of pissed off cops come in here, and arrest or kill you if you shoot me. Now what's it going to be?"

"Get the stowaway out," he snarled.

Rickie climbed up into the bed of the pickup. He found the crate that was rocking and looked for a way to open it. Spotting a claw hammer he picked it up and started tearing the crate lid off.

Amber was on her back kicking upward, as the lid was being pried off. When it flew off, she was looking up at a black man. "Help me! I was kidnapped; all the crates have girls in them."

Rickie looked up at the crates that were tied down, and he started to look over at the man. He was pointing the rifle at him and was starting to squeeze the trigger when the gun flew out of his hand. Rickie's pistol was out of his holster and pointing at the man, "on the ground now!" he screamed.

Rickie watched the man lay on the deck as he activated his radio, "This is Agent Malone. Get in here, the tail gun is unmanned. We have a planeload of kidnapped kids," he said as he walked over to the man and cuffed him.

"This is government plane of the Uzbekistan Government you cannot board," the man snarled out.

"Fuck you! Ass hole," Rickie snarled as he picked up the man by his belt and dragged him to the end of the ramp. With a heave, he threw him down it as the squad rushed up the ramp.

Amber had the hammer in her hands, and she was prying up the next box as a bunch of men charged into the plane. "Amy, Lisa, Cindy hold on, I'm going to get you out!" she cried as she pulled the first lid off.

Amber looked in and saw a young black girl around thirteen years of age. Reaching in, she pulled the mask off and tossed it away as she grabbed the hammer again.

Rickie jumped up on the truck and tried to pull the girl away, and she started hitting him as she cried.

"Leave me alone! Don't you ever touch me, you mother fuckers! I will kill you!" Amber screamed out and tried to hit the man with the hammer.

'AMBER STOP! He is a good guy, ' Victor shouted into her mind.

The hammer was coming at the man's head when it stopped. Amber looked at the man and started crying. The hammer hit the bed of the truck as he pulled her naked body into his.

"Shhh, it's ok," Richie said as he watched some of the agents rush the front of the plane while the rest started pulling the crates open.

Each crate had an air line that went to the larger crate in the center of the stack. When the lids were removed, they started pulling the children and young women out of the boxes. When the larger crate was open, they found a large drum that was hooked up to the air lines. Stuck to the side of the drum were two five pound blocks of plastic explosives. The detonator was lying on the bottom of the crate where it had fallen out and a trickle of smoke was wisping up from it.

Jason Rodriguez looked at the detonator, picked it up, and said, "We are damn lucky."

Agent Martha Hudson walked by, her jacket was covering a young redheaded girl in her arms as she went down the ramp. "Rickie, even if they bust your ass down to guard up in Valdez, Alaska, you did good. There are sixty girls on this plane in the forward cargo section alone. There must be about ninety of them all total," she said.

"Shit! We are going to need more help," Rickie replied and pulled his cell phone out and made a quick call to the locals. Within minutes, ambulances, fire trucks, and police units were pulling up.

As Victor floated by Amber, he reached out and touched her cheek. His heart was breaking as he watched her cry. Turning to the cop, he whispered in his ear, 'send them to San Francisco Memorial.'

"Let's take them to San Francisco Memorial," Rickie shouted as he walked down the plane.

Victor watched as four of the kids were loaded into each ambulance and trucked across town to the hospital. In the first ambulance, Amber sat cuddling with Lisa, Cindy and Amy Holt. The three girls were crying in her arms, and she mothered them as the EMS medic tried to take their vitals. Every time he touched one of them, they would scream and set the others off.

'Leave them alone, they have been brutally raped. Your touch hurts them, ' Victor whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry I know you've had a rough time..."

Amber laughed and looked at the man, "ROUGH TIME! You don't know the meaning of rough time. So don't touch us, or I will take the end of your stethoscope and shove it so far up your ass, you will have a firsthand experience to hear a heartbeat from the inside out!"

"Look, there is no reason to make threats," Dexter Williams replied as he tried to take one of the triplet's vitals again.

Amber kicked out with her left foot, and caught the man in the groin, and he bent over and puked. As his head was down, she lowered her foot and brought her knee up hitting the man in the jaw. He flipped backwards and landed on his butt groaning. She watched as he tried to recover when the vehicle started backing up, and she hugged the girls to her.

The doors were pulled open and the nurses looked in shock as they saw the EMS medic hugging his groin, while Amber led the three girls out of the vehicle and into the ER. As Amber hugged the girls to her, she spotted movement and turned. She was shocked to see Victor's mom going through a side door, and she called out, "Miss Adams!"

Annabelle was drying her eyes when she heard her last name and turned around. She was shocked when she saw Amber standing there, a blanket wrapped tightly around her shoulders. She started running and took the girl into her arms, as she said, "Amber you're ok?"

"I'm fine or will be when I see Victor. Where is he?" she asked.

"Upstairs. What happened to you? How did you get free? Who are your friends?" Annabelle asked as she noticed the three girls.

"Excuse me, but what the hell did you do to my EMS personal?" asked a woman wearing a white coat that said 'Doctor A. Samuels.'

"I told him not to touch any of us, and he wouldn't listen. So I kicked him when he did it again," Amber snapped.

"I will have to report you. We cannot have our medical techs being assaulted," Amelia said.

"Assault! I will show you assault," Amber said as she dropped the blanket and let the doctor see her bruised and burned body.

"Oh my God!" Amelia gasped out. She could see the dried blood on the girls legs and then noticed the three other girls had dropped their blankets as well, and she wanted to cry, but stopped herself as her medical training kicked in. "Come on, let's get you into a room, so I can check you all over," she said as she tried to guide the older girl away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.