Booking the Girls - Cover

Booking the Girls

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Could I do that?"

I looked up. It was a 14-year old blonde girl.

I tapped Jordan on the butt.

"Do I have to get up?" Jordan complained.

"You have to share."

"Oh, alright," she whined. "You're here tomorrow, aren't you?"

"Yes, Friday is my last day."

"Okay. I'll be back to do it again."

"You can only lose your virginity once!" I teased.

"You know what I mean."

"Yes I do and I would love to fuck you again."

Jordan pulled her first-time fucked cunt off my cock and got off the bed.

I sat up and said, "Hi! I'm Bob!"

"I'm Erica," the new girl said. "I want to be on top. My boyfriends have always done it on top of me and I want to be in control."

The way she said it straight out made it sound like she was definitely wanted to be in control. She also could simply be a girl who was willing to say what she wanted.

"You can climb on top."

"I want to try cowgirl like she did and reverse cowgirl."

"We could even try lasso cowgirl!"

"What's that?"

"Just joking," I said.

"I thought you were talking about tying me up."

"I'm not a bondage guy. I like a girl to be free to fuck however she wants. If she just wants to lie there that's her right but I don't want her restricted. I want it always to be her choice so no way was I talking about tying you up."

"Good!"

"Then go ahead and get dressed! My cock's getting cold!"

Erica laughed. I was glad to see that. I was wondering if the girl only had a serious side.

She undressed and I was impressed with her tits for a girl of 14. Girls developed differently but it always caught my eye to see more adult-sized tits on a girl in an earlier development stage.

"So can I just climb on it?" she asked.

"It's ready."

"I know that's ready," she pointed at my cock. "What about you?"

I laughed. "My cock is almost always ready and I'm ALWAYS ready. Why don't you start with reverse and when you're ready you can spin around and I can play with those fine tits of yours."

"Boys are always wanting to play with my boobs." She said it as if disgusted.

"So? You have nice ones."

"They think I'm just a pair of boobs."

"I bet they don't. I'm sure boys think you're a hot fuckable girl with a nice rack. Trust me. Guys are all about the pussy. Tits, asses, legs, and your tongue are great but extra. What's between your legs is what we think about. Flaunt your tits, girl! You got it!"

Erica smiled. I think she liked what I said.

One might think I would get tired of saying similar things to girls all the time, but I never did because each girl who was educated, saw the light, and the spark came on in her eyes brought a special glow to my heart and a special drooling throb from my cock. It was constantly exciting to see a girl "get it".

"So are you going to let me play with your tits?" I asked.

"Uh-huh!" she said with a grin. "Later."

She got on the bed, turned around so we faced in the same direction, and straddled over my cock with a leg on each side of me. She reached behind, put my cock between her cunt lips, and pushed back. I slid right into her. She leaned forward and put her hands on the bed between my legs.

I waited. She was going to fuck me, so I was going to make her do the work. I would cum when she changed from her reverse cowgirl position to regular cowgirl but I wouldn't thrust until she was close to orgasm.

Erica moved her cunt up and down my shaft.

"Ooooh!" she moaned. "You have a really nice cock."

"It gets a lot of exercise," I joked.

She pushed up so she was sitting more upright.

"That's even better," she said.

"I agree," I said because it did.

I rubbed her back while looking forward to rubbing her front side and those nice youthful firm tits.

I let Erica go as long as she wanted in that position. It was the end of the day so Erica was the last Personal Services client today.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.