Booking the Girls - Cover

Booking the Girls

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I pulled into the Wood Valley community park and shut off the engine to the RV-cum-bookmobile. Before I even turned on the friendly lights and opened the door for business, clients headed toward the vehicle.

"Come in and browse," I said to the first three girls of the day. "I still have to finish setting up and then I can help anyone who needs it."

The three girls only wanted to check out videos though one girl checked out a dildo to accompany her "Cunt Lickers IV" video.

A 15-year old blonde girl entered and I recognized her from yesterday.

"Olivia, right?" I said.

"Right Bob!" she said. "I'm returning the videos I checked out." They were all DP, double penetration, videos.

"How were they?" I asked. If certain videos didn't serve my clients, I needed to know so I could replace them.

"They were helpful," Olivia said, "but I just don't know. The thought of doing it still makes me nervous."

"I could assist you in Personal Services."

"You can?"

"I certainly can."

"What? Do you have two cocks?" she laughed.

"No," I said. "I'll show you what I can do. Go on into Personal Services, get undressed, and I'll be right there."

"Okay."

Teen girls were so willing to give implicit trust. It was one of their best features. It was too bad many of them lost that as they became adults.

I went to the dildo section. I looked back at Olivia. Her pale butt came into view right then as she pulled down her panties. I chose the right size dildo for her ass. I took a bottle of lube and headed to Personal Services.

"What's that?" Olivia asked.

"A dildo."

"I know that but I thought you were going to fuck me."

"It's for your ass."

"Oh." She looked serious.

"I thought you wanted to be dp'd?"

"I do," she quickly said. "It's just..." She changed topics and tried to fake happiness. "I guess I'm going to really do it?"

"You sure are!" I said genuinely happy. Once she was doing it, her nervousness would be gone. She'd be happy.

"So do you want me to suck on your cock or something to get you warmed up?" Olivia still sounded nervous.

"I'm always warmed up," I said truthfully. "Turn around on your hands and knees so I can stick my cock in your cunt."

"Oh! Okay!" She sounded much more chipper now. No doubt because of the thought of being fucked.

I got on my knees behind her. She looked back when she felt my cock poking around. The head went between her pussy lips and I pushed into her hole.

"You certainly are warmed up!" she said. "You have a hot cock!"

"No one ever believes me," I mock sulked.

"Oh, poor baby," she teased.

I was perpetually amazed at how the personalities of teen girls could go from the pit of despair to the top of the mountain in only minutes. In only an hour, a teen girl could be high and low and everything in between thirty different times. That was another top reason for teen girls to start fucking at thirteen. The best way to keep a girl happy was to keep a cock in her. Girls quickly discovered what makes them happy was cock. Who doesn't like to be happy?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.