Booking the Girls - Cover

Booking the Girls

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Come on in," I said to Melissa and Kelsey, the two beautiful 14-year old girls. Melissa was a blonde and Kelsey was a brunette.

I hadn't provided any anal Personal Services in Wood Valley the first two days yet today my first two Personal Services requests were anal requests. First Kaitlin and now these two sexy young girls. Sometimes there was a run on anal

"Let's lube your asses first before you lube my cock," I said and held out my hands.

The two girls placed a bottle in each hand.

"On your backs and slide to the end of the bed. Get a pillow so you can see."

I opened each bottle. The two girls looked down their bodies eager to see what I was doing.

I placed the bottle tips at their ass holes and squeezed.

"Ooooh," Kelsey squealed. "That tickles!"

"It feels weird," said Melissa.

"It tickles and feels weird now so it will feel good later."

Melissa asked, "So what is the best age to have your first butt fuck?"

'There's no best age. Kaitlin, the girl I just fucked in the ass, is 16 and while she's ass fucked before this was the first time she enjoyed it like she's supposed to. Sadly, lots of girls never even try it and miss out on the fun."

I lubed my index and middle fingers as I talked.

"But if you could decide for a girl what age she should do it?"

"She would spend the week before her 13th birthday learning to suck cock. She would lose her virginity on her birthday to make the day extra special. It's the perfect gift to give herself. She would fuck non-stop for a week. The next week she would lose her anal cherry. That age is the perfect time for a girl and eliminates all the teenage hang ups immediately."

"You almost did that, Melissa," said Kelsey.

"I don't know any girls who did it," I said. "And it's just my opinion."

"It sounds reasonable," said Melissa.

"I'm going to push my fingers into your asses. It shouldn't hurt but let me know if it does."

I took my left index finger and pushed it into Melissa and my right index finger into Kelsey.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Kind of weird," said Kelsey.

"Okay," said Melissa. "Yeah, strange."

"Sure because your butt is not used to it. So does my finger hurt?"

"No," said Melissa.

"Uh-uh," said Kelsey.

"I'm going to add my middle finger."

"Okay," said Melissa.

I began to insert my middle fingers into both girls. Kelsey grunted.

"Your ass hole is just stretched more than it's used to," I quickly commented.

"Yeah," Kelsey said. "It feels okay."

"Good."

On my left hand, my two fingers slipped easily into Melissa with only a brief expression on her face.

I smoothly fucked their asses with double fingers.

"That's feels kind of good," Melissa said.

"Yeah," Kelsey agreed, ever the follower.

"It's because two fingers fill your ass better than one."

"So your cock will feel even better." It was a statement not a question.

"Exactly. You're both ready."

I carefully pulled my fingers out of the girls.

I moved in front of Melissa and pushed my cock down. I put the tip on her hole. She kept her eyes on it looking completely absorbed. I pushed forward. Little by little her ass opened up. Melissa started with a little curious smile on her face but it changed into a look of concentration or sensation as her hole became wider and wider.

"It's going in," I said. Sometimes it was right to be Captain Obvious to reassure the girl. "You're doing it. You're taking a cock in your ass."

Melissa gasped out and it must have relaxed her because my cock head popped in. I pushed deeper until my cock was all the way in.

"Look at that!" I said.

Melissa smiled.

"What happened to my dick?" I joked. "My dick is missing. Where did it go?"

"It's in my ass," she said.

"Oh, so it is," I said slowly drawing back until only the head was in and slowly returning it into her depths. I did that for about a minute.

"That's feels really good," Melissa said. "Totally different from my pussy but still so good."

"That's exactly how it's supposed to feel. There's a reason a girl has two holes so close together. She can choose which one she wants to feel good and even both holes simultaneously."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.