Booking the Girls - Cover

Booking the Girls

Copyright© 2009 by just-this-guy

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - I drove a bookmobile. Teen girls always like to check out what I have to offer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The air brakes of the bookmobile were like the ringing of a dinner bell except instead of filling hungry tummies I was filling the hunger for knowledge and sexual satisfaction. I was helping my beautiful teenage customers learn to fill their young cunts with the cocks of contentment. Cocks craved their cunts and their cunts craved cock so I helped girls explore and gain the knowledge to satisfy.

As soon as I opened the door, turned on the friendly lights, and declared that the bookmobile was open for business several girls entered.

Heather was here yesterday. She brought a dildo back cleaned and in ready-to-check-out condition and exchanged it for two sizes up. She was only going to take the next size up but I advised her how two sizes up would give her more satisfaction.

Erin swapped out three oral videos for three new ones. She was very excited about them but I didn't ask why.

Olivia wanted to check out double penetration videos since her boyfriend was eager to share her with his best friend and she was a little nervous about that.

"As you see from the picture," I said, pointing at the DVD case she held. "Your ass and cunt can more than adequately stretch to have a cock in each at the same time. I suggest you check out one of the Double Boom videos."

"They look a little rough," said Olivia.

"Yes, they are rougher," I agreed. "So check out that one." I pointed at the one in her hand. "And the Double Boom. The Double Boom starts slow showing how much as ass can stretch before they fuck hard while that one shows traditional tender double penetrations. You'll want to do that with your boyfriend and his friend but Double Boom will give you the confidence you can handle it. The guys' dicks are big so if the girl in the video can take it you know you can take your boyfriend's regular dick and you know you can take it even if your boyfriend has a big cock."

"Thanks, Bob!"

"You're welcome!"

There were no Personal Service requests for the first hour which was unusual but not unheard of. That changed when a 16-year old brunette came in.

I greeted her with a friendly welcoming smile. "Hi, I'm Bob."

"Kaitlin," the pretty girl replied.

She glanced around without stepping in beyond the entrance.

"Looking for something in particular?" I asked.

"Uh ... I have a question."

"Sure, go ahead." I always made sure I sounded as open as possible. Sometimes girls were nervous to talk about things so I wanted them to feel comfortable to ask anything.

"Is there somewhere I could ask more privately."

"Personal Services is the best I can offer," I said. The bedroom with the removed door and the big bed wasn't private but it wasn't out in the middle of all the available merchandise that my customers perused.

Kaitlin nodded and walked that way. As always I checked out her butt. My customers filled out a pair of jeans or shorts better than anyone else.

"So what is your question?" I asked.

She looked out of the room first before looking at me and speaking quietly. "I think there is something wrong with me."

"You look great to me." I looked her up and down to show I approved. The brunette was a shapely teen girl.

"It's ... uh ... when I do it. It doesn't feel good."

"Oh," I said. This was a serious issue! "Would you like me to give you pleasure?"

"I'm afraid I'm some kind of freak."

"Not at all," I soothed. "Perhaps your boyfriend is in too much of a hurry that your pussy doesn't have the time to lube up."

"Oh, no!" she said laughing. "Fucking my pussy feels fantastic!"

"Then what is it?"

"It's when he fucks my ass."

"Oh!" I said chuckling. "I can help your anal pleasure too."

"You can?"

"I certainly can. Get undressed and I'll grab a bottle of lube." I thumbed toward the library section. "The bottle is yours to keep. It's free."

I kept a supply of about 25 bottles of free lubricant for any customer who wanted to take one. Before I left my house, I always made sure the supply was restocked.

"Lube?" she said.

I instantly knew what the problem was.

"Get undressed," I repeated.

I grabbed a bottle and came back. She was topless and just undoing her jeans. I dropped the small plastic bottle on the bed and helped pull down her jeans. As I did that, she pulled down her panties and I took them the rest of the way off.

"How does your boyfriend usually fuck your ass?" I asked.

"On my hands and knees. Is there another way?"

"Of course. I could be on top of you or you could go all cowgirl rodeo on my cock with your ass. You can ass fuck in just about any position you can fuck a pussy. Since you do it the standard way, I'll fuck your ass that way but first let's start with lubing my cock."

"What do I do?"

"Put your hand out." I opened the bottle and squeezed a small amount into her hand. A little lube went a long way. "The bottle will last you a month with regular anal activity."

"Okay."

I lay on my back. My cock stood straight up. I pointed at it.

"Get it nice and slick. You want to make it so it will slide easily into your ass."

"It's a lot bigger than my boyfriend's dick."

"This will show you how important lubrication is. My cock will go right in your ass and it will feel good."

"Okay."

She trusted what I said so she began to coat my cock. "How much should I put on?"

"Fully coat it then put on a little more. There is no such thing as too much lubrication."

She took five minutes rubbing my cock all over. It felt very pleasurable.

"That's good," I said. "Get on your hands and knees and I'll lube your ass."

"How?" she said, getting into position.

"I'm going to squirt some lube directly into your hole and lube a couple of my fingers and stick them in your ass."

I took the bottle and put its flip top tip in her hole.

"This might tickle a little," I said. I squeezed the bottle.

"That feels strange," she commented.

"Try not to push. You don't want it to come out." I said as I thoroughly lubed the index finger of my right hand.

"Finger," I informed.

I put my fingertip on her hole. It reflexively winked. I pushed.

"It slipped right in!" she said with amazement.

"Lubrication," I said. "That is what you and your boyfriend needed to do."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.