Steve and Chuck - Cover

Steve and Chuck

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 55

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Steve Sharp and Deputy Marshal Chuck Johnson are back from the vacation to Hawaii. Their lives continue but are interrupted by events close to them. (This story is best understood if you are familiar with the characters from the Vacation and Job Hunt stories that are found within the "Florida Friends" series.)

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Steve

I went to check on Chuck and found him crashed back by the kids. Bonita had her head in his lap, snoozing too. Trixie and Dixie were sitting with him with their heads on his other thigh, so he was well taken care of for the time being.

Back up front, Mercy and Lisa were trying to explain about the women at Chuck's condo and on the new boat down in Costa Rica. I had to ask, "Mercy, how do you know all this. Did Chuck tell you?"

Lisa and Mercy looked at each other and said, "Between the two of us, we've figured it all out. Chuck didn't tell us everything, but we know there are four women at the house and five on the boat. He hasn't done anything, you know, had relations with any of them, but they sure have wanted to. He thinks they are all gorgeous. You know that we'll have to check these babes out for ourselves."

It looked to me as if both Lisa and Mercy were leering at each other. Sue was almost drooling while listening to the girls. Lisa said, "I'm just learning to listen to Chuck and he doesn't tell us everything, but he does let us see a lot when he wants us to. The Condo is really big and it has two huge suites with giant beds, plus a lot of rooms for other visitors. I think there is enough room for all of us."

Mercy said, "Some of us will have an advantage, since the boat girls don't speak English very well, but all of them speak both Spanish and Portuguese. There is something about Chuck being some kind of king or something. From what Lisa and I know, everybody down there loves him and thinks he's wonderful. According to Ben and Beth, Chuck helped the town get rid of a very unsavory man. They think he's some kind of special protector or something."

Sue suggested, "Why don't we just go there with an open mind and find out. If something comes up, Chuck will let us know. As for these women, I think we're just going to have to find out. Think about this, girls, there are only two men along with this group. Other than the pilots, there's just Chuck and Steve. Can we have fun with just them? You bet your butt we can. I think the new ladies down here are going to be fun. Perhaps we should get them to a doctor before we do too much."

Mercy said, "He's already done that. He wanted to make sure that they knew they were healthy and had them all get checked out. That's another reason they all love the guy. He thinks enough of them to make sure they are healthy. He's also offered to help them all find husbands, but they don't want that yet. They want to serve Chuck."

The Captain came on the intercom and said, "We're beginning our descent into Limon, Costa Rica. If you would, get everyone seated and buckled up. Please pickup all loose items and put the trash into the containers in the galley. We're going to be busy up here for a few minutes, so please get everyone seated."

The girls made sure all the kids were seated and buckled up. They led a groggy Chuck up front and sat him down with Mercy on one side of him and Lisa on the other. Chuck looked at both of them with a funny smile and said, "Have you two enjoyed roaming around in my head while I a sleep? I can tell you've been there. You've left your footprints."

Mercy and Lisa gasped and Lisa said, "Footprints, really, in your head?"

Chuck laughed and said, "I can tell you've been there as you leave all the doors open. Hope you didn't find anything that upset you."

Lisa grabbed Chuck's head and kissed him, and said, "Every time you let me in to see more of you, I love you that much more. All of us love to see inside you."

Chuck rolled his eyes and was smiling at me. He looked around to check on Frieda, who seemed to be getting pretty big, pretty fast. Judy and Nancy were bulging, but not as much as Frieda. She did have twins though, so that could account for her size. She looked back at Chuck with a loving smile, and sent him an air kiss while rubbing her belly.

We heard the gear come down and lock, then shortly after, felt the wheels touch down. The thrust reversers made their heavy noise as we slowed and began taxiing back toward the operations building. We watched out of the window as two men wheeled a stairway up to the side of the aircraft. There was an official standing at the doorway of the operations building, waiting for our door to open.

Chuck jumped up and opened the cabin door. One of the ground men, in decent English, said, "Please wait for our Customs man to come aboard to check your passports. He will have to check your luggage as well. The man pressed a wad of Colons into Chuck's hand and said, "Give him this for helping you so much, and your inspection will be faster."

As soon as the Customs man came on board, he recognized Chuck and actually hugged him. When Chuck tried to give him the Costa Rican money, the man refused and said, "We owe you far too much. Please enjoy your stay and thank you for bringing so many with you. Let me help you and your people get down, then I'll help you with your luggage."

The two pilots were in shock at the welcome Chuck received. Doug, the Captain said, "I'm sticking with that guy. He's got it together with these folks."

When we were all on the ground, I asked the Customs man if he could help me call for some taxis to get us to our Condo. He was on his cell phone in an instant, and when Chuck asked, "Where can my pilots stay while we are here?"

The Customs man said, "You are a favored member of the yacht club. Have them stay at the inn out there. They will be treated as royalty. If they need to do anything with the aircraft, I will be glad to escort them out here for you. I will join them for supper and a sip of something."

Chuck said, "Thank you, you are a real credit to your country. Please come enjoy supper with us, and also bring your wife along to enjoy it too."

The man lit up with a beaming smile and was eager to help.

Two big taxis came, and we all crammed into them for the short ride into the city of Limon. When we were let out at the condo, the front door burst open and eight women ran down the stairs. They surrounded Chuck, hugging and kissing him until they all backed up, some blushing, and one asked, "Please introduce us to your wives. We have been waiting to meet them."

Chuck's women lined up and he began with Frieda, Judy, Nancy, Brandy, Tiani, then there was Maria, but he didn't hesitate and followed with Sing and Taiying. He was shaking his head as he took Lisa's hand and said, "And this is Lisa."

Maria, the lead house girl, began introducing all of the girls. She went through each one and proudly said, "Even our boat girls can speak pretty good English now. They are working very hard. Centelli is on the boat. One of us should be there all the time to watch it. She will enjoy meeting you later. Come, let us show you Master Johnson's home."

Chuck rolled his eyes at the Master Johnson bit, but we all followed the girls into the house. The girls gave us a tour and as they showed us around, they were assigning rooms and areas to everyone. It was still early, since we had left Tampa at six thirty, and it was only an hour later as there was two hours of time difference. Costa Rica doesn't have daylight savings time, so it was two hours earlier.

The house's Maria suggested, "The yacht club is prepared to serve you a nice late supper. Please, can we all go to the yacht club for a few minutes? We want to show off your boat too."

Chuck looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. Why not, we can sleep late in the morning. Chuck said, "We'll need some cars to take us to the club. Did you plan for that?"

Maria said, "We have a bus. It should be at the stairs right now." We looked outside and saw a big yellow school bus. The name of the former school district had been painted out, but it obviously came from the States. We loaded onto the bus and rode the couple of miles to the club.

As we went into the door of the club, a man greeted each of us with a warm smile, but everyone inside was craning their necks trying to look past everyone. When Chuck came into sight, the yelling and applause began. People started crowding around him, nearly smothering him with handshakes and backslaps.

Chuck held up his hands and announced, "Please, meet my special friends and my ladies. Everyone have a drink on me tonight to celebrate my return to this wonderful community."

The guy who greeted us said something that sounded like a translation of what Chuck had said. While everyone was rushing to get a drink, Chuck said to me, "Come with me, I want to show you this boat. You'll get a kick out of it."

As we tried to sneak out of the hall, Chuck's four boat ladies followed. They were right in step with us and followed us right on board where we met another beautiful young lady. She curtsied to Chuck and said, "Welcome home, Master Chuck."

Chuck hugged the girl and said, "Thank you, Centelli, this is my friend Steve. He and his family have come to visit with me."

Chuck led me around the boat then up to the main cabin at the rear of the main deck. He said, "I haven't seen what they have done yet, so let's take a look."

When Chuck opened the two big double doors, we were both awed by the lavishness of the cabin. The bed was as huge, as big as Chuck's bed at home. The cabin was quite large, with seating and storage on both bulkheads. Chuck applauded the girls and told them it was beautiful. They understood enough to smile and be pleased that Chuck was happy with it.

We went below and viewed a large salon or lounge, and the galley. Down the gangway from there was another huge cabin similar to the one above. In the other direction from the galley, were several good sized cabins for other folks. We went down another deck to find the crew's quarters, a couple of more guest cabins, and the engine room. Everything was perfectly clean and shiny. This was a very nice boat.

We went up to the bridge where Chuck showed me the controls and the nice little cabin behind the wheel house. The boat was very nice. It could use a few more instruments and some modern radar, but it wasn't bad.

We went back to the yacht club hall, followed by the boat ladies. We all ate some of the fancy seafood that had been fixed for us. The Customs officer and his wife came up to us so he could introduce her. She was very gushing toward Chuck because of what he had done for the community.

I noticed some of the kids yawning, so I suggested we go home and get a good night's sleep. As we loaded up into the bus, the four boat ladies stayed back and insisted on a hug and kiss from Chuck before they walked back toward the big boat. I notice that there were a few men in uniform scattered around the docks. They must be security, making sure everything is safe for the people there.

Back at the big condo, Chuck made sure everyone was in an appropriate room before stretching and saying, "I'm really tired. I might sleep a little later than usual, but then the time change will help."

I watched as the four house girls followed Chuck and his ladies. I wondered how that was going to work.

As we all relaxed in our big comfortable bed, Sue said, "Too bad we aren't closer to Chuck and those delicious looking little girls he has here. I think Steve could use a little strange. I think we would all enjoy them."

Mercy said, "I can go get them for you if you want. I can even tell Chuck to send them to us. Do you want them?"

Mercy was grinning, "He just told me to hold my horses. He says that we'll talk about how the house girls entertain tomorrow."

Kathy insisted on some loving, which meant Juanita wanted some too. Mercy and Sue were busy with each other until Juanita cried uncle, then it was my turn to take care of them. Because the windows were open, we heard some nice moans and near screams coming from the window over us. We all fell asleep listening to the lovemaking sounds of our friends.


I woke up surprised. This was not home, but the same lovelies surrounded me as usual. After laying there for a minute, I needed the bathroom and slid from bed to go to the bathroom.

There wasn't a clock in the room, and I couldn't see my wristwatch, so I found a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and walked out of the room. I heard kid noises downstairs, so I went down and found all of the kids, Chuck's housekeepers, Maria, Sing, and Taiying, plus Chuck's three pregnant women, all sitting around a very large table full of glasses of milk and several types of fruit. The four house girls looked at me with smiles, and the one who seemed to be the leader asked, "May we get you coffee? Would you like some breakfast?"

The kids all crowded around me for a few seconds, telling me what they had been up to. Since they all spoke at once, I had no idea what they were talking about. Frieda offered, "So far, they have all had a form of pancake, but I think it was made from a corn flour. The girls showed them how to eat the pancakes with fruit and honey on them. They're very good. You should try some."

Bonita seemed to be talking to one of the girls in Spanish, so I got closer and was surprised to find out my youngest did indeed speak Spanish. After starting to sip my coffee, I realized all of the kids were talking to the house girls in Spanish. Holy smokes, where have I been?

Nancy said, "Your kids are all so smart. All of them speak Spanish like natives. Our Maria thinks they are all wonderful and has been telling them what to do in Spanish all morning. What's really neat is that they switch back and forth between English and Spanish so fast that you can hardly notice. They speak to Nancy, Judy, and me in English, then turn and speak to Maria and the house girls in Spanish as if nothing was different."

Sing was sitting next to me and said, "They want me to teach them Chinese. Do you think that is a good idea? Taiying and I are proud to speak American, and want to forget our home country."

I said, "I've heard you two speak to each other in Mandarin, so you might teach the kids some as well. They are young and learn quickly. Maybe you can teach them some of your characters, those are really fascinating."

Sing said, "Taiying went to the University to be a teacher. She speaks several languages. Why don't we have her teach the children Korean? There are only twenty-four characters to learn that are almost international now. Korean is an important language as they contribute a lot to world technology."

"Sing," I smiled, "You speak such good English, did you go to the university too?"

She gave me a big smile and said, "Yes, Mr. Sharp. My skill is languages. I was to be an interpreter, but our husbands' politics came between my sister's and my opportunities to work for the state."

Taiying smiled and said, "That is how we came to defect to America. When our husbands were taken to jail and later reported to have had accidents that killed them, we snuck onto an airplane that was on its way to Hawaii. There, we defected and had the opportunity to come to America, or rather the United States mainland. We are now happily employed as housekeepers, and maybe nannies and teachers for the children that are coming."

Frieda said, "You ladies need to be teaching in the school they have in the trailer park. You can help teach languages there. Can you speak any Middle Eastern languages?"

Sing said, "We both speak most Israeli and Arabic dialects. Since they are so interrelated, you have to speak many dialects to converse in those countries. There is no specific language most of the time, just the local dialect."

Nancy said, "You two could help us at the employment office. We often get people who do not speak English. We need interpreters all the time. Perhaps you two can be contractors for us."

Taiying was very happy about what Nancy said, "We would enjoy helping you in your work. We love your big family so much and want to be a part of it. You have a good man and we would be good sisters and fellow wives with you."

I saw Frieda roll her eyes as she said, "Don't say anything like that in front of Chuck, or he'll have a stroke. He's already rebelling at having so many of us. Um, perhaps we can work you in before he knows what's hit him."

Frieda looked at me and said, "You keep quiet too, Steve. Chuck is our man and we're willing to share him, but he's not into all this sharing stuff."

I had to ask, "So tell me why would you three want to share Chuck? Let's see, he has you five, Tina, Lisa, and does he have Lena, too?"

Judy said, "Not Lena. She really likes Ben and the two are becoming good friends. Her sister Tina may be something else, though. Our Tina is very intense about her commitment to Chuck, but she's so busy right now becoming a doctor, that she doesn't have time to show her love very often. We watch and make sure she has opportunity whenever she's home. You see, Steve, we all love Chuck very much. For some reason, we feel Chuck should have many wives to take care of. He is very kind and loves to love us all. Maria wants him very badly, as do Sing and Taiying. I thing he can take care of us, so why shouldn't he have all of us?"

"You didn't say anything about Lisa. What about her?"

Frieda took that one, "Lisa is special. Chuck and Lisa share more than their bodies. They also share more of their minds than we do. The two of them are soul mates in music, and I think soul mates in other areas."

"If that is so," I asked. "Then how can he be so important to so many more ladies?"

Judy spoke, "Tell me, Steve. Do Sue and Mercy often bring you ladies? Is Mickey only a part time person, or does she share a place with your ladies? How about Mandy and Sandy? They both look at you with longing and want to be yours, instead of who they share their lives with now. You could have more than four or five right now. You used to have Samantha too, didn't you? How about Kate? Isn't her youngest yours? You see, Steve, you're no different, except you have Sue and Mercy sorting them out."

I had to laugh. These ladies were sharp and had nailed it all. They were never part of the gossip circles, but they were observant. "So you have me and my family all figured out? You girls should probably get some clues from Sue and Mercy on how to handle these new ladies."

Nancy said, "No, I think we've come up with a way to get Chuck to accept Maria, Sing, and Taiying. We might want him to keep these ladies down here too, but we have to get to know them first. We will, trust us, and then we will help Chuck learn to love all of them."

"You know, girls," I said, seriously, "Chuck is a very conservative guy. He values his relationship with all of you and only wants you guys."

Frieda said, "You see, Steve? He's accepted the five of us as a group, then added Tina and Lisa, so why not Maria, Sing, and Taiying? Those three are delicious to look at and so very interesting. Why not the boat girls? They are beautiful, and just look at the four here in the house. They are gorgeous and oh so sexy. Your ladies were all over them yesterday when they met them. Tell me, Steve, would you pass up the opportunity of you and your ladies enjoying those four?"

I blushed, thinking the male thought of how much fun that would be. Nancy said, "Please be careful, Steve, these girls are primed and want Chuck to give them babies to show off to the community. We five haven't yet decided whether or not that is a good thing. Let your ladies enjoy them, but refrain from getting involved right now. The ladies may need some retraining."

While looking at Taiying and Sing, I asked, "When I talked to you the first time, one of you, and I'm sorry I can't tell you which one, but when I asked you where Mercy was, you answered me in some very broken English. Something like, Missee Mercy is upstairs. What's with speaking like that when I now hear you speak perfect English?"

Taiying blushed and said, "That was me. When we first meet people, we often act like we don't speak or understand English well since they don't expect that we do. I'm sorry I tried to deceive you. It was out of habit as we had just begun working with Chuck's ladies. We didn't know how they would react if they knew we could speak fluently."

"Okay," I said. "I guess I understand. You two are a lot more than you try to appear. Let yourself be who you want to be and rise to your potential."

Sing said, "Oh, Mr. Sharp, please know this is exactly what we want. We love the idea of being a part of a happy houseful of beautiful women with many children coming soon. We get to live and enjoy all of the people, as well as a beautiful mansion. We will participate more within the community, but for now, we are learning how to live among everyone."

Chuck came down the stairs with Lisa by his side. Chuck was in just shorts, showing his prosthesis and bare chest. Lisa was just in panties and topless, showing her puffy "Bs." The two were totally comfortable with their partial nudity. Lisa gave Frieda, Judy, and Nancy kisses, before sitting with the kids. She reached for a piece of fruit and said, "Good morning, everyone, I hope you slept as well as I did. Chuck got up and woke me, so I came down with him. He said no one here really cared whether we wore a lot, so I didn't bother."

Sue, Juanita, Kathy, and Mercy came down the stairs in shorts and T-shirts. Sue took one look at Lisa and whipped her T-shirt off. She said, "Damn, Lisa, I love you for being so open. I hate to wear clothes and this is just the excuse I need. My puppies need to breathe."

Lisa laughed, "You have big puppies, Sue. They really need to breathe a lot."

As she pulled her T-shirt off, Kathy said, "Mine are just saggy. I'm going to get that Doc in town to make them stand up again the way they used to." She held them up in her hands, offering them to me, "Want a taste, Honey?"

That got a lot of laughs around the table. Kids were no longer around the table, just adults. Maria asked, "Should I go get the other ladies up now?"

Frieda said, "Wake them up special, Maria. You know how I like to do it. You've watched often enough."

Maria blushed and said, "I will wake them up now."

Soon Brandy and Tiani came down the stairs. As soon as Tiani looked around at the topless ladies, she whipped off her T-shirt and said, "Let these beautiful little nipples stand up and breathe. Anyone want a taste?"

Brandy thought for a second before she joined the growing crowd of topless girls. The difference was that they were not wearing panties, so they now were totally nude. Tiani sat on Chuck's lap and said, "Can I interest you in something to eat?" She was laughing as she reached for a piece of pineapple and stuffed it into his mouth.

The house girls announced, "We will bring you your breakfast now. We have scrambled eggs, with fried potatoes, steak, and toast this morning. Please, sit and eat."

I was surprised that the girl announcing breakfast was naked. The three carrying in plates of food were also naked. Chuck rolled his eyes and asked, "So what's the deal, girls? How come you're naked?"

The leader said, "Your women were going naked, so we felt you would be more comfortable with us being naked too. Is that all right?"

Brandy said, "That's great. Please, don't change a thing. What do you think, Tiani, should they dress?"

Tiani had a wild look in her eye. "No way, Brandy, I think we need to get to know these girls a lot more."

Lisa was between Chuck and me, and said, "See, all of us enjoy the visual stimulation of your lovely housekeepers. You did good, Chuck. You have provided us with great entertainment."

Chuck was shaking his head while trying to only look at his plate.

While we all ate, Sue asked, "So, what are we going to do today, anything special?"

Chuck looked around and said, "Why don't we go out on the boat and fish a little. You ladies should spend at least one morning or afternoon in the shops in town to see what they have. You might find some unusual garments that will be nice to have at home. I also want all of you to interact with the ladies here and the ladies on the boat. You need to teach them that I am exclusive to you."

Mercy and Sue looked at each other, and Sue said, "You mean to us too?"

Chuck blushed and said, "No, no, not to you, to my ladies. You're Steve's."

Lisa nudged Chuck in the ribs, "They're teasing you, Chuck. They want to jump your bones, but they know you're pretty straight, at least as straight as a guy with seven women can be."

Chuck was just shaking his head while staring at his plate. Two of the house girls came to Chuck and put their arms around him. One said, "You tease our Master a lot. Can't you see what a good person he is? He wants to be true to his ladies. We respect that, you should too."

I thought I was going to roll on the floor. Sue and Mercy burst out laughing. Sue said, "I'm sorry. We didn't mean to make Chuck look like a person who would be unfaithful. None of us would want to do that. You see, we all love Chuck, and when we have opportunity, we enjoy showing Chuck how much we love him too. It is perhaps something that only we do, but it is a good thing."

Chuck sputtered, "Come on, guys, how can I tell them there's no touching if you're going to tell them I play with all of you?"

Frieda said, "But it's okay, Chuck. These are your women too. You should show them how much you appreciate them by making love to them and giving them the pleasure you give all of us."

Chuck slumped in his chair, groaning. Lisa held him in her arms and said, "Chuck, Honey, you see, we all love you and want you to love all of us. These ladies are yours too, so we want them to know your love as well."

Chuck looked around for help. I said, "Don't look at me; I have my own cross to bear."

Mercy was laughing and said, "You could help Chuck out, you know. The man does have quite a few more than you."

Sue said, "That's only because he's so adamant about no more women. Just think of how many we could have if he wasn't so stingy."

Kathy was almost rolling on the floor. "Damn, I wish Jake were around. He would have had them all lined up and fucked them by now. Jesus, Chuck, you are a sweetheart, but you are dense. All of these women think you should be the man of the house to all of the women here. So line us up, Stud, and have at it."

Two of the house girls were looking at Chuck expectantly, when he said, "Please, let us enjoy our stay here. Let's finish breakfast and go out in the boat."

I helped him out by saying, "How about all of us, including the girls from here go out? We can do some fishing and sunbathing. I'll bet the kids will love it."

That got the interest of everyone and they helped with the dishes then prepared for day on the water. My ladies were used to going out in the sun, and it looked like Chuck's were too. The four beauties of the house were dressed in very nice shorts and tops, each carrying a bag with what they would need for the day.

I saw Chuck making some calls and hoped things were not getting out of hand back home. I had heard that a person in the witness protection program had been killed, so I knew there were other problems that Chuck wasn't talking about. He was looking at his cell phone funny when he closed it and put it in his pocket.

When we were all ready, the house girls said the bus was ready for us again. We went down to the yacht club and were surrounded by locals wishing us a happy day on the water. As we neared the boat, a topless older lady came strolling from a boat across from Chuck's to welcome us to Costa Rica. She said, "I'm Sheila Knowles. I'm happy to meet Chuck's stateside friends. My husband is napping right now, but feel free to visit. I'm very friendly, if you know what I mean."

Sheila couldn't resist cupping her saggy tits to offer them to everyone. None of us laughed, which tells you the composure of my people. I saw Chuck roll his eyes, and that was the most anyone did.

I suppose if I were Sheila Knowles and saw the crowd of good looking women with only two guys, I might make a play for the women too. But she was not that attractive to me, so I knew she wasn't attractive to Chuck or most of the women around us.

When we were on the boat, his boat ladies were all around us trying to make us comfortable and making sure we were happy to be there. Chuck announced, "All of you little guys need to have life jackets on when you are on the main deck. I know you are all good swimmers, but if you were to be knocked off the boat, you may be unconscious and would need to be held above water."

The kids were looking at Chuck with disdain, "Ah come on, guys, you know the rules. If you were on the Mercy, Mercy, you would have to wear jackets on deck. Just do it and we'll have a good time. If we stop out in the water, you don't have to wear them, put them on only when we're moving. Now put them on."

The kids listened to Chuck and did what they were told. They were used to water rules and knew what to do when out at sea. I was proud of all of my kids.

Chuck's boat had the very thin life jackets, even for the kids. They were not encumbered by them at all as we made ready to leave the dock.

Chuck asked the lead lady on the boat, "So where's the Captain and crew you were going to hire?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.