Pleasure Servant - Cover

Pleasure Servant

Copyright© 2009 by Chained Knee

Chapter 2: Nicki

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Nicki - Two private detectives investigate an exclusive "spa". They find it has security that can alter bodies and minds and does not like uninvited guests.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Science Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Transformation  

As an excellent private detective, Nicki Smith could get information from Fortune 500 boardrooms to drug dens in the most despairing slums. Nothing had prepared her for trying to get information during an orgy.

All she wanted to find out was where Casi Reikert was in this spa or bordello or whatever this place was. The main problem was that most people she tried to ask in the great hall were too busy getting laid to answer. Those who weren't busy getting laid were busy trying to get laid. So when Nicki asked someone who wasn't getting laid a question, she was answered with words or gropes or both to entice her into sex. Nicki was tempted to respond to these unwanted advances with a fist in the face or knee to the groin but either was certain to attract an even more unwanted kind of attention.

The pleasure servants attending to the participants' needs, either with physical care or by providing food or drink or sexual aids, were just as unhelpful. When Nicki asked them a question, they stared at her with their blank smiles and asked how they could serve her pleasure. Not one of them knew Casi Reikert or where she was or, at least, they weren't telling.

Nicki withdrew to an alcove along the great hall to figure out what to do next. So far she felt about as useful as an insurance salesman trying to sell insurance at an insurance salesman convention. Maybe the information she had now was enough. She could prove the "spa" that Casi Reikert went to was a "sexcapade." Maybe that would be enough to prove to Casi's husband she was cheating on him. She should get back to where she left Nora in the storeroom and go.

No. That was too easy and that wasn't Nicki's way. She was one of the best, which meant she obtained conclusive evidence for her customers. Circumstantial evidence was not enough. She had to get a picture of Casi Reikert here doing something naughty.

While she thought through her options, Nicki's eyes wandered over the piles of writhing bodies on the floor until she locked eyes with a woman across the room. She was large but not fat. Everything about her heavy generously proportioned body was big, almost powerful. Huge watermelon sized breasts fell out of her bustless leather body suit and matching leather jacket. She looked as though she could break a man in two with her heavy legs clad in fishnet stockings and tall hooker boots. Even with her obvious strength, she was not mannish. There was not a straight line on her figure.

The woman gave Nicki an inquisitive look. She followed this with a shake of her long mien of silky black hair.

"Oh great." Nicki thought with a frown. "She's coming on to me."

The woman took Nicki's look as an invitation and walked over to her, studying her as she came. When she arrived, she towered over Nicki.

"My name is Raven and you don't belong here." She announced.

Nicki saw no reason to lie. "Is it that obvious?" She admitted.

"You looked like like a dom across the room." Raven continued. "I am a dom myself but I am in a sub mood right now. That is why I came over. I want to get dommed. It is so hard with so many fucking subs around here. Seeing you up close, I can tell you're not into fucking around at least in the fucking sense."

Nicki nodded.

"So if you're not fucking around, what are you up to?"

"I'm looking for Cassandra Reikert. Know her?"

Raven smiled. "Mmmmm. Casi. She's a serious dom. Like a tigress or so I'm told. I've never done her but she has a reputation. She doesn't grace us with her presence in the great hall anymore. She stays up in her room and gets tailor made pleasure servants sent to her. It's really expensive to get that done but her husband can afford it. Why are you looking for her?"

Nicki hesitated for a moment, partly because she didn't understand what Raven was talking about and partly because she didn't want to give the reason why she was looking for Casi. Raven guessed the answer anyway, "Her husband sent you, didn't he."

Again, Nicki saw now reason to lie and nodded. "Can you tell me where she is?"

Raven frowned. "I shouldn't. I would get in trouble if I did. They have some creative punishments here." Then she smiled. Nicki could almost see the light bulb go off over Raven's head. "But then again, maybe getting in trouble is just what I need."

Pointing to an exit, Raven said, "Halfway down that hallway. Take the elevator to the third floor. Casi is in room 347. If you run into the Custodian--and you will--tell her Raven told you where to find Casi. Tell her I've been bad and I should be disciplined."

"Ok." Nicki replied, confused about Raven's request, and took off to find Casi. She could not believe her good luck. She fingered her cell phone, which had a mp3 recorder as well as a camera. Both should be enough to get the goods on Casi.

It took Nicki 10 minutes to reach room 347. She gave the door a light tap and it soon swung open to reveal Cassandra "Casi" Reikert. Nicki's jaw nearly dropped. As beautiful as Cassandra Reikert was in a picture, a still image could not capture her captivating vivacity. Casi flashed her brilliant smile anchored between her apple cheeks. Dressed in a slinky sheer nighty with a furry pink fringe, Nicki drank in the vision of her body. Casi was long but still shapely. She was lean without being skinny. She would be at home on the cover of a swimsuit edition of a sports magazine. Her body seemed almost luminescent as if it drank in and reflected light. All she needed were wings and she would be the spitting image of an angel.

Nicki felt her stomach sink with a feeling she last had when she had a crush on the captain of the high school foot ball team.

"You're not what I ordered." Casi said with a melodious voice worthy of her beauty.

Nicki tried to regain her composure. Thinking on her feet, she replied, "They thought you might want something different."

Casi beckoned Nicki into the room, moving with measured grace to a bar with a bottles of various types of alcohol and glasses.

"They are not very imaginative." Casi said, emphasizing the word 'they." She poured two glasses of wine. "They can't envision a woman with breasts smaller than a d-cup." She handed a glass to Nicki. "They did not create you. They did not send you. Who did?"

Just as with Raven, Nicki so no reason to lie. "Your husband." She replied, taking the glass but leaving it on a table top. "My name is Nicki Smith. I'm a private investigator. I work for your husband, Damon Reikert"

Nicki expected a reaction from her revelation but if Casi was surprised she didn't show it. Her smile did not falter. "Oh Damon. You are such a paranoid shit." She laughed and then asked Nicki with a little more gravity. "Tell me, this looks bad doesn't it?" She gestured around the room but Nicki knew she meant this whole place.

"It looks pretty bad." Nicki said gravely.

"What if I told you I was here for my marriage?" Casi asked.

"I would find it hard to believe." Nicki replied. She discretely turned on her cell phone's mp3 recorder since Casi seemed ready to make a confession.

"I love my husband, Ms. Smith. He is a good man. Unfortunately, he can't get 'it' up even though he pops viagra like M&Ms. I'm more frisky than the average woman. If I don't get something hot and heavy a few times a week, I go crazy. I've tried everything from therapy to yoga to control my needs but nothing has worked. So I found out about this place. The things they do here and the fantasies they can bring to life, well, it keeps me hot and ready to pop for a month, even if they're not the most imaginative lot. Hell, after being here, Damon just has to kiss me and I'll cum. There is no attachment or love or anything like that in this place. It is purely transactional. I pay them some money and they keep me all nice and satisfied. When I am satisfied then Damon is satisfied. It's win-win."

Nicki was skeptical. "Why haven't told your husband about your, ahem, problem?"

Casi laughed. "Pointing out a man's sexual inadequacy is total ego-crusher. Damon couldn't face that. Few men could. No, better to keep this a secret. Every good marriage is founded on some lies."

"I wouldn't know about that." Nicki grumbled.

"Oh you wouldn't?" Now it was Casi's turn to be skeptical. "Surely there must be a secret desire you keep to yourself. Something you would never tell your husband or boyfriend. Something sinful you need to sample. Something you would indulge in if given the chance especially if it never hurt anybody and nobody ever found out? Especially if it helped your relationship?"

Nicki almost gulped. Maybe Casi was right. If she got a little good domming now and then maybe she could have a stable relationship. She quickly threw out the thought. "We're not talking about me."

"There is something isn't there!?" Casi said with a sly smile.

"I am here on a job and I got everything I need. Except a picture." Nicki shot back, lifting her cellphone for that purpose...

"Then lets make it a good one." Casi replied and let her nighty slide from her body, revealing her naked chest. She had perfect breasts, full with wide pink nipples.

Nicki gulped. She couldn't help but stare. Every moment this woman got hotter and more beautiful. She wanted her, badly. "I'm a professional!" Nicki told herself. "Act like one."

Nicki took the picture. "I've have an appointment with your husband." She told Casi, hoping she would betray some anxiousness. She was disappointed.

"Go ahead." Casi said, her smile not faltering in the least.

Nicki stormed off for the elevator. How could she have let Casi get to her so much. It was embarrassing. Fuming she nearly knocked into a pleasure servant on her way.

"Savor the pleasure." The buxom woman called to her. Nicki gave her a finger. "Savor this!" She grumbled. Nicki slapped a button to call the elevator when she realized something about the pleasure servant she had just passed. She ran back and caught up to the woman. Nicki took her by the shoulder and spun her around. "Nora!" She gasped.

The body of Nicki's friend and co-worker had been remade into extreme porn-star curvaceousness, but enough of the original Nora remained in her face and voice for Nicki to recognize her.

"Oh hi, Nicki." Nora said matter-of-factly as if they had casually met on the street.

"Oh my god, Nora!" Nicki exclaimed, still shocked at her friend's appearance, her huge tits, her narrow waist, her long legs... "What happened to you!?"

Nora rolled her eyes as if the answer were too obvious. "I'm a pleasure servant now. Look, Nicki, I would love to chat but I am in a serious four-way. I was commanded get some supplies." Nora held up a bottle of vodka and a canister of whipped cream. "I have to return ASAP."

"But Nora!" Nicki implored. Nora shrugged Nicki's hand off her shoulder.

"Come on, Nicki, I'm working." Nora said with annoyance. "I'd get out of here if you don't want to be a pleasure servant too. The Custodian will get you like she did me. Speak of devil, there she is."

Nora swaggered off leaving Nicki to face off down the hall with the latex clad Custodian.

"What did you do to her, you fucking bitch!?" Nicki hissed.

"Such language. Time you learned some manners!" The Custodian replied angrily.

Nicki flung heself at the Custodian only to be thrown back against the wall by an ink bolt shot from the Custodian's hand. Nicki struggled viciously but fruitlessly for a few moments like a fly in a spider's web as the blackness spread across her body, leaving only her face uncovered. Her dress, bra and underwear, all her clothes, were disintegrated as the ink flowed across her. When covered to the Custodian's satisfaction, the ink hardened against her body so tightly it captured every contour, every line of her skin, from the narrow of her back to the crevice of her cunt.

"First, the formalities." The Custodian said angrily. "Interrogation! Who told you where to find Casi!?"

Nicki found herself answering without hesitation.

"Raven told me where to go. She said she was naughty and she should be punished."

The Custodian sauntered closer to Nicki's trapped body. "Oh, I'll punish her alright after I take care of your. Just your luck, I am feeling creative" The Custodian laughed. "Induction!"

Nicki gasped as her ink covered flesh began to stir like a swirling sea. Her breasts began to balloon to an incredible size. Nicki's eyes bulged out in terror. "Not a bimbo! Please not a bimbo!" She moaned as she realized the Custodian's intent.

The Custodian laughed in reply. "Not just a bimbo, a bimbo queen! A total wanton slut!"

Nicki felt her waist shrink to a waspish shape as her pleas went unanswered.

"I claim her!" Another voice called out, interrupting the Custodian's play. It was Casi Reikert.

"Stop induction." The Custodian commanded. Nicki's body flowed back into its original form. Nicki breathed a sigh of relief but she couldn't believe that Casi had interrupted her transformation out of the kindness of her own heart.

"This is going to cost you. Tailor made servants cost extra." The Custodian told Casi.

"You know I am good for it. Nicki here says she doesn't have any secret desires. I don't believe her. Can you compel her to share her deepest, darkest, naughtiest hunger?" Casi asked.

"Not a problem." The Custodian replied. "Interrogation!"

Nicki felt words welling up within her. She struggled to control them. She ground her teeth to seal her mouth but there was no way to stop them from coming forth.

"I am so tired of vanilla relationships!" Nicki found herself saying, almost as if confiding to a friend. "I want to do something totally off the wall. I want to give myself to someone else and have them make all the decisions. I want to surrender myself without boundaries. I want them to use me totally."

"Such a naughty girl. And I thought she had a total stick up her ass." The Custodian chuckled while Casi nodded with apparent understanding.

Nicki was embarrassed, she felt herself laid bare for Casi and the Custodian to see a dark parts of her soul. She was blushing, something she had not done for many years.

"I want you Casi." She continued as her lust for Casi was given a voice. "I want you so much. You are so beautiful. You are so sexy. I want you take control of me, possess me, own me. I want to drown in your body. I want to taste your mouth. I want to suck your sweet pussy. I want you to enslave me, tell me what to do..."

"Whoa!" The Custodian interjected, interrupting Nicki's statement of her desires. "Too much information. Stop interrogation. I'm sorry you had to hear that."

"No problem. I enjoyed hearing that. It was quite interesting. We'll give you what you want, Nicki." Casi said. Then she turned to the Custodian. "Now this is what I want." She said and then whispered instructions into the latex covered woman's ear. Nicki did not like the look of what was going on. She had narrowly escaped being transformed into a bimbo queen but only to become what?

"Hmm." The Custodian said. "Not what I would choose, but the customer is always right. Take my hand. Concentrate on what you want. I'll do the rest."

Casi did as the Custodian asked and clasped her hand, closing her eyes. "Induct!" The Custodian commanded. The ink on Nicki returned to its fluid state and flowed across her face, shutting her eyes and throwing her into utter darkness. Her open mouth was covered but she could still breathe even if her cries were muffled by the strange substance. Her body was changing again but not in the egregious way the Custodian had originally commanded. The power of her muscles was ebbing. Nicki was strong. In her line of work, her body might be the only weapon available. So she worked out a lot and it showed. Now her tone seemed to be slipping away. She was becoming smaller and softer. She felt like she was becoming a complete weakling.

"Indoctrination!" The Custodian bellowed.

For for one second, Nicki's consciousness disappeared into oblivion and then returned almost as instantly. She came back to awareness dazed and standing on the ground below where she had been pinned to the wall. Putting her fingers before her face, she stared at them until her vision cleared. They were daintier than her original hands. In disbelief, she looked down at her nude body. It was much shorter and certainly younger than before. She looked past pert lemon-sized breasts to a flat tummy to long legs but with a fuller waist and thicker thighs than she had before. Her cunt was carpeted with fine blonde pubic hair instead of her own pitch-black bush.

Nicki's transformation was not limited to the physical. She found it difficult to make hard decisions. Should she run? Should she fight? Should she scream, cry or laugh? She couldn't decide. It was an odd feeling. Her life was all about making decisions, making the calls. She had a knack for sizing up a situation, planning and then acting. All that experience was was still there. She just could not tap into it...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.