Wife Raped
Chapter 1: The trip

Copyright© 2009 by HardFelt

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1: The trip - The family takes a vacation trip that turns into a trip to hell instead of a trip to relaxation.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cuckold   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Big Breasts   2nd POV  

It was supposed to have been a vacation. It wasn't supposed to have been a journey into hell. Of course it hadn't started at the cabin, but when she came out of the shower, and put on her robe, the first thing she noticed was that her slippers were gone and her high heels were there instead. The same three inch strapped pumps she had on when she had been with her husband in the tourist store in town just four miles south. She shrugged and put on the heels. She dried her hair, and put on make up. She was going back into the shabby little town to the south by about four miles. This place was remote. Fifteen hundred miles from home. At the edge of civilization is what it felt like. As she put on her lip stick she couldn't help but remember the crude face of the short man who was hardly more than a teenager but who had felt her up in the craft store. Her husband had taken a back hand to the younger man of course, and he deserved it. It appeared that no matter where you went in the great country of the United States crime was right around the corner. Crime, and punks. Hoodlums really, not just punks. What was surprising was that the 'leader' of this band of punks was so much older than the three hoodlums he was associating himself with. The two others had shouted taunts at her husband and herself, as well as their little eleven year old daughter. He ignored them and headed for this cabin out near the edge of the lake. They had been here once before just after they had been married almost twenty years before. After making sure she was presentable to her husband she opened the door and stepped out into hell.

Her daughter was gone. Her husband was tied to a chair, unconscious and bloody. The four hoodlums were in the front room of the cabin. Her clothes were piled high in front of them. The older punk that had been backhanded by her husband approached her, as she shrank back suddenly aware of the thin material of the robe, and the sizeable cleavage she was displaying.

"Well, well, if it ain't the big titted honey herself, step on out here now, no need to be bashful" he said as he grabbed her with a powerful arm and propelled her into the midst of the front room.

"Where's my daughter!" she demanded.

"She's fine, for now. You stay right friendly and nothin' bad is gonnah happen to her. 'Course it's all up to you." "Where's she at!"

"She's being ... taken care of. Friends you might say. You'll find out later. Right now though we got some catchin' up to do."

"If you harm her... ! Ouch!" she cried as she got slapped by the young man and punk.

"Listen, bitch, you don't tell anybody anything anymore. You just do as your told, now" he said as he grabbed a handful of hair and pulled, and the woman leaned towards him tears coming to her eyes, "Here's what happens to hubby when you're not nice," he waved his other hand.

A punk hit her husband repeatedly for five sickening thuds. "An that cute little daughter o' yours could, could mind you, get educated real quick. But that all depends on you Mrs. Big Tits, see?" he said shaking the woman like she was some kind of rag doll. Her big breasts bounced beneath the thin material obviously not supported. Fear came into her face, and eyes, and she saw she had betrayed that emotion to the other punks in the room because they were grinning now.

"Sto-stop, all right, I-I see!"

The woman began to cry. It was both from humiliation and fear. She was standing in heels, and a middle thigh length thin material robe and was completely nude beneath. In front of her were two punks. One was close to her husband, and the other was sitting on the kitchen table, his foot up on a chair, as he leered at her. The third, the one that had felt her breast in the tourist store, was still holding her hair, but was not pulling her head to one side. The cabins front room, and kitchen were combined. Off to the left of the kitchen front room were two bedrooms. One faced the lake, the other faced the forest. But all of that was forgotten now, as the older woman stood there shivering in a combination of fear and loathing as she realized just how vulnerable she had become.

"Let her go Deke," said the kid who appeared to be in his late teens or early twenties. He was the one sitting on the table and surveying her exposure.

The woman swallowed nervously, and reached up to fold the lapels of her thin robe over her exposed cleavage. The young man grinned, as 'Deke' the older one laid a hand on her naked ass cheeks making her jump.

"She's got a real nice ass, Sid, feels firm and ready."

So the young man was named 'Sid' in front of her! She had seen him before. He was the one who had watched her in the leather goods store when they first got to the small town of five hundred called White Creek. She remembered the look he had given her because she had shuddered at the time wondering what kind of thoughts were going through the mind of the young man as she walked past him. He had dark skin, brown eyes, and wavy brown hair. He looked as if he needed a shave, and he obviously hadn't shaved in some time. He looked no different now as she looked at him less than five feet where she stood but now she was considerably less dressed.

"I know I was watching her put on a show as she hopped in front of me in town," said the one who appeared to be the leader of the group as the woman blushed under his hard leering stare.

He looked down at the table to his left, and the woman gasped seeing the contents of her purse had been emptied. He picked up her drivers license and read off the license, "Sara Ann Bergman ... that your name, bitch? "

The woman was too frightened to talk. Her husband moaned, and she nodded.

"Deke, pin her arms."

Deke quickly moved behind her, pinning her arms to her sides. God he was strong!

The action of the oldest of the three caused the woman to be aware of two things at the same time. The first was that she could feel the man's obvious bulge of an erection on her fanny. The second was that when her arms were pinned to her sides and slightly behind her the robe had opened enough to reveal the roundness of her shoulders, and expose her cleavage a second time.

The woman struggled only briefly, because she felt the edges of the robe giving way, and she was nude under the robe. The big guy behind her walked her forward and she resisted at first, but he pushed her forward anyway as she felt the hard lump of his hard on, on her fanny cheeks. She was less than three feet from where the unshaven young man named Sid sat on the table.

"It's important for you to mind your manners, bitch. Your kid's safety depends on that, and ... show her Cass."

The other punk named Cass hit her husband three more times, as she shouted, "Please stop! Stop it!"

" ... so does your old man's," finished off the punk in front of her, as he put her drivers license back down on the table. He looked down and picked up a pack of cigarettes. He tapped one out, and lit it up, deliberately exhaling his cloud of smoke in her face. She turned her head to one side. He reached out and grabbed her chin pulling her face back to look him in the face.

"How old are you, bitch?"

The woman shivered, swallowed, and said, "I-I'm forty three."

"No way!" said Cass from the back.

"I would agree, you look a lot younger," said the one named Sid in front of her, as she shrank back against the one named Deke holding her. She watched and felt Sid's finger trace an invisible line down the exposed bare curvature of her inner right breast. His finger continued to move over her breast to her nipple. He slowly circled the nipple area. The older woman swallowed feeling her nipple get hard. It stood out from her breast as the gentle fondling motion of the finger stimulated it, making the nipple stand out from the rest of her large breasts, pointing at first down, then up as it hardened beneath the thin material of the robe and that same material was no stimulating her nipples.

"Looks like you picked on an old biddy," said Deke from behind and above her left ear.

"Yeah, it does Deke. But an old biddy with big tits. How big, bitch?"

The woman moaned and cried, but remained quiet.

Sid sighed, then cupped a right breast squeezing it hard, and distorting her breast out of shape so that the woman winced, then pulled towards the hand trying to relieve the pressure. Her crushed breast was now elevated higher then the other breast and the boy-man seemed to enjoy holding her breast up and away from her body. He grinned seeing her discomfort and she shuddered because that told her he liked to hurt women.

"I asked you a question, bitch, answer it!"

"Ouch! All right, all right! I we-wear a size thirty eight triple 'D' cup bra."

"Told ya there were 'D's' Sid," said Cass.

"Triples, eh?" said Deke.

"Now that is pretty big, bitch. Ok, let's see what you look like without the robe, bitch. Deke, let her go."

Deke released her arms, as the woman stood there hesitated, then took a deep breath and shrugged off the robe to stand in three inch shoes nude in front of the three rapist punks.

After looking at her nudity from every possible angle, Sid said, "Cass take her in the bath room and shave her pub, I want to see some pussy lips."

As Cass came forward and half shoved the woman in the bath room he said, "Can I sample her honey pot too?"

"Sure, just leave the door open so we can watch."

"Al-l-l ri-i-ight!" said Cass.

The woman sobbed as she was forced to lie on the floor. Using shaving cream and a razor the punk named Cass shaved her crotch smooth. She tensed during the humiliation because a slight slip on the part of the punk could cause her terrible harm. Finally he finished, and then used a cool cloth to wipe her crotch clean. Then he unzipped his fly, while she continued to lie on the cold ceramic tile, looking up at him. He dropped his pants, and his underwear. The woman sobbed as he forced himself between her legs. She screamed as he penetrated her. He didn't give her a lot of time. He mauled her breasts, and he used his erection like a weapon raping the woman. As he pumped in and out of her bruised pussy he told her she was the first woman he'd had over forty, and the first one with triple D tits. He mauled her breasts, making her feel cheap as she sobbed. The punk did all of this in full view of the others. He came quickly. He withdrew, and humiliated her even more by cleaning her pussy with a damp towel.

Then dragging the sobbing woman out of the bathroom by her hair, she was positioned on her knees in front of her husband. Deke revived her husband by splashing a bowl of water in his face. Deke then raped the wife of the man in her asshole in front of him. While the man struggled, and tore uselessly at his ropes he watched while the big twenty six year old called Deke raped his wife. Deke taunted her husband while he slammed in and out of her tiny butt hole', telling her husband he must have had a small dick for her to be so tight in the ass. She started to scream, and her screams quickly died to a slow moan that went up in pitch on every deep thrust Deke took. Deke took his time, enjoying the feeling of power as he raped the older woman's ass hole in front of her husband. When Deke came he pulled his erection out, and forced her husband to look as he shot his wad of goop all over her back, and naked upturned ass.

Deke stood up, then reached down and grabbed the older woman by her hair dragging her to her feet. He shoved her to Sid, and said, "She's got one helluvah tight ass, but it's a little looser now, Sid."

As she was shoved in Sid's direction her big breasts bounced. Sid grabbed her by the hair and yanked her over to one side, away from where the other two had been around her tied husband. He forced a kiss on the sobbing woman's lips. Then grabbing her by her right breast, and using her big breast more like a handle than anything else he dragged her over to in front of her husband. He kissed the nude woman again in front of her husband, fingering a swollen nipple. He pulled away as she half sobbed, and said, "You know she's got quite a mouth. Kisses pretty good, but fuck me! I didn't like what she had to say back at the store."

He looked down at her husband and back handed him the same way her husband had done to him in the store. Then lifting her left tit, he squeezed it until the wife of the husband moaned and leaned to her left trying to ease the pressure he was putting on her tit. He let go, and said, "She should have let me feel this up. But no, she had to make a big deal out of it. Yell her fucking head off about being 'molested'. Well guess what, asshole? Now you're gonnah see your old lady suck my dick!"

He forced the woman to her knees by putting his hands on her shoulders and applying a downward pressure. The older, plump woman's knee's wobbled from the pressure but eventually her knees buckled as she lowered herself before the punk rapist. Once she was kneeling in front of him he unzipped his fly and withdrew an erect organ. The kid named Sid shoved his erection in the older woman's face, and she turned her head. He then slapped her and bent over to whisper in her ear, "You better give me the best fuckin' cock sucking you know how or I will get it from your kid, understand? You make it look like you want it or so help me I will turn that daughter of yours into the biggest whore this side of the river!"

The woman gasped, then moaned, and nodded.

The kid named Sid stepped back and then said, "Cass hold her old man's head back, I want him to watch while I fill his wife's mouth with my cock."

He backed about four feet away from where she was kneeling, so that he was to the left of her tied and gagged husband.

"Hold them big jugs up bitch, and come over here on your fuckin knees, and tell me and your old man what you want to do."

The woman half sobbed but she cupped and lifted both breasts, then waddled back and forth on her knees until she was in front of the rapist holding his erection out in front of himself. When her head was inches from his erection she looked up into the punks face and said, "I want to suck your cock."

"Don't tell me bitch! Tell your old man!"

She cried, and looked into her husbands face then, head turned slightly upwards, "I ... want to suck his cock."

The rapist kid stepped forward then and shoved his erection between her lips.

"C'mon bitch, you can do better than that! Lick it, yeah, yeah like that. Say, she sucks pretty good for an old bitch," he said looking over at her struggling husband who was watching as his wife licked and made slurping, popping noises as she sucked on the kid's erect organ in her mouth.

"You know asshole," he said looking over at her husband while she kept his organ in her mouth and licked it, "I think your wife wants to take more of my cock. That right there Miss Big Tits you wannah suck more of my cock?"

Sara nodded, and was slapped against the side of her head after she moved her head up and down his penis bobbing in her mouth.

"Say it, bitch, around my cock. Say you wannah take it all down your mouth and throat."

Sara openly cried as she whimpered and mouthed the words around his organ. It was just barely intelligent enough as she said, "ah ... uugh ... wannah ... uck our ock un mah oat!"

She took more of his length. Not all of it, she couldn't force her throat muscles to relax enough to get the punks penis down her throat while looking up at his face, and her husbands. She felt her eyes expand as she fully realized not only what she was doing but just how large this youth's erect cock really was. Finally, though, after six or seven gagging thrusts, and the pull back recovery she could no longer see either of their faces, his crotch hairs were tickling her nostrils. He was all of six or seven inches in erection and half of it was down her throat!

From above she heard him say, "Feels good, maybe after some more practice you won't gag as much. Now show your old hubby here what a real cock sucking slut you are bitch, pull back, yeah now move your head back and forth, not too bad for an old bitch, not too bad at all. C'mon cunt, you were good at using you mouth at the store, suck it, let's hear some good suction on my cock, c'mon!"

Sara moved her head back and forth applying a little more suction each time, her mouth making slurping, popping sounds over the erect penis in her mouth until she felt him get harder. "I'm just about there, slut. You make sure you hold as much of my cum in your mouth as you can. You swallow it, and we'll have to do this again!"

"Fuckin' damn is this ever hot," said Cass holding her husbands' head up by his hair, as she slurped and sucked on the young hoodlum next to where her husband was sitting holding her big boobs up for all to see.

At first she thought she might have had some kind of a stroke. There was a brilliant flash of light in the room. As her vision cleared she saw that Deke had used a Polaroid camera to take a picture of the scene. Another ejaculation of disgustingly thick gooey liquid followed, and as Sid climaxed in her mouth, another. She tried desperately to hold all of his sperm in her mouth and not swallow it, but the punk had a lot of cum. Some of it oozed out of the sides of her lips as she kept her mouth wrapped around his hard length. Another flash. Finally the rapist was done using her mouth and he pulled out. "Open wide, slut. Show hubby, and the rest of us what a man's cum looks like in your cock sucking mouth!"

She was near tears as she opened her mouth. Two more flashes, as she displayed the cum lying on her tongue to Sid and her husband.

"Swallow it."

She cried then, closed her mouth and eyes, and swallowed his cum.

"Deke, escort the slut over to the bathroom, and let her get washed up. Make sure you lather her down though," said Sid.

"Yeah, will do, what you gonnah do?"

"Me an Cass are gonnah make sure her hubby don't get some funny ideas. When we come back we'll have ourselves a little party."

"Sure Sid, sure," said Deke, grabbing her by her hair, and making Sara cry as she was jerked to her feet.

"Come on doll lets go get you washed up," said the Deke the oldest of the three hoodlums.

Sara was escorted to the shower. Deke did exactly what he was told, and made sure she was soaped up real good, and he felt her body up in the process before he let her rinse.

Then he pulled her out, and wiped her down. Then he had her put some make up on. She nervously and nakedly applied lip stick, and eye shadow. While she was doing this in front of the mirror, Deke surveyed her from the rear. When she had completed it, Deke said, "Ain't heavy enough, put more on."

She doubled the application, to the punk's satisfaction. She was then escorted out into the room where Sid and Cass had been busy cutting holes in her undergarments. There was a skirt suit that she had planned to use as an evening dress up for a trip to town later laying out. A deep cleavage black bra, garter belt, and nude tint hose. She looked at the clothes, and Sid said, "Come on bitch, get dressed."

She wondered about this. But it was clothes. She didn't protest. She got dressed silently in front of the three rapists.

When she was completely dressed they turned on a radio, and told her to dance in front of them. Then she was forced into doing a strip tease. After the strip tease Sid introduced her to jug fucking.

She lay on the couch while the naked punk teenager positioned himself over her chest. He pushed a pillow under her head, and held her tits together while he stroked his erection between her twin globes for a good fifteen minutes. Then he forced his cock head into her mouth while the length of most of his erect penis lay outside the busty woman's mouth. He stroked her big tits by sliding his thickness in the valley between her tits and through the cleavage of her tits.

Sara was passive as the youth used her body for his own selfish pleasures. She was being raped but too much depended on her being willing; at all costs she had to keep her daughter from these monsters. She went along with the debasement, and humiliation so that her little girl would remain safe. The worst of it for her was having sex with Sid, as he called her every name she'd ever heard of, and some she hadn't, while his friends watched. Then Cass and Deke took turns alternating between shoving their cocks down her mouth always intent on rubbing her tonsils causing her to go into a gag reflex and then following the forced 'head fucking' they had called it by fucking her pussy. She was so numb to the hours of continuous forced sex that she barely remembered being dragged into the bedroom and tied down spread eagle. She was awakened after dark to more forced sex from Cass and Deke who seemed to be more sex machines than anything she had ever experienced. It was nearing the end of the evening and approaching the midnight hour when Sid paid his final visit and final humiliation to her. He inserted a device in her. Her pussy was sore for the continuous sex, but she still had enough energy left to groan as she felt the alien insertion of the big vibrator in both of her holes. Worse there was a nub on the vibrator inserted in her pussy and that nub rubbed her clitoris. When the vibrator was turned on, she felt an immediate response. It wasn't a welcome response, but it was a sexual one. Then she was left alone with the torment of the damn vibrator. She slept, fitfully, but she slept. In the early morning hours, before sunrise she awoke. The vibrator had been running the entire time. She had what she would have called a sex dream, but it was a kind of gentle sex. When she came out of her deep slumber she awoke to more passion than she had felt in months. She tore uselessly at her bindings in an effort to get at her crotch and release herself. Instead she went through wave after wave of turn on, until gasping she laid there, and began to rotate her hips in an effort to relieve her sexual frustration. Instead of making her situation better, it was worsened by her pelvic rotation. Now she was really turned on and there was no satisfaction!

That must have been how Sid had found her. She remembered very little, but there was a time period when she thought of herself as a fish on the end of a spear. The spear was little at first, then it grew large. Strangely, in this mental state between arousal and sleep, more than a little sexually aroused, it felt good to have a hard thick pole of flesh sliding up inside her. She remembered herself screaming out her sexual satisfaction, then vaguely remembered as Sid let Deke take his place and the entire scene was repeated. The repeat had another repeat followed by yet another as the mindless sexual ejaculation continued into her body. Afterwards, after a short lapse where she was struggling, she felt herself being violated by some kind of hose and realized the two young men were cleaning her out. Half conscious, half delirious from sexual arousal, she actually achieved an orgasm during this process. She was still tied as she felt a mouth work her down below; it didn't take long and Sara was totally aroused again. She hated being orally stimulated for just this reason; it turned her into some kind of sex animal and stripped away her human side. She bucked and twisted and churned beneath the tongue that worked her until she felt something terrible and beautiful. Sara reached her first ever repeated orgasmic climax that went on for several long minutes. The repetitive nature of the orgasmic climax was because of a homemade clip that was slid over her clitoris hood. Almost any movement now caused a series of jagged sexual peaks to sweep over her body. It was in this state that she was told to put on her high heels and fix breakfast for the thug rapists. She knew then and there that she was nothing more than a sexual relief object except she was being raped in the process of being the sex object. In effect Sara realized she was just a rape toy.

After breakfast had been served and the dishes cleaned Deke tied the older married woman by the wrists and suspended her form in the center of the living area. She hung there by her wrists, with just enough length that if she strained the tips of her high heeled clad toes could reach the floor and keep her from turning. It was obvious from the time that Deke had suspended her from the roof of the cottage that the woman didn't like being put on display the way she was. She was quite nude, hanging there dressed only in her garter belt supported suntan tinted hose, a snug white garter belt and black high heels.

Her big boobs thrust outward and because of the strain placed on her shoulders and her wrists by her dead weight. If she didn't strain to stop herself, she would slowly spin because of the angle at which she had been tied. This, of course, added to the enjoyment of seeing the woman's nude form displayed from every angle and caused her obvious further embarrassment. Her humiliation continued when one of the youths tightened the rope so that even with straining her feet could not reach the floor. She swayed there helpless in front of them Her face was flushed and the red blush started deep down her throat close to her collar bone. The red glow made her look kind of excited and it was obvious to the young men that she was in fact quite aroused as she shivered and shook. The youths had take the time to put a clothespin clasping over her clitoris hood and wedged between her pussy lips and after the initial shock of the pain wore off it was obviously having an effect on the woman as her nipples became more pronounced and extended. The other stimulus that the big breasted wife was subjected to was the occasional patting of her round exposed fanny, or the gentle flicking of an aroused nipple as the young men kept fondling and touching her exposed body, there was even an occasional time when one of the youths would stand in front of her and cup a big breast while he slid his other hand down her naked back to her naked rump kneading and fondling all the way. This left her gasping in obvious uncontrolled arousal. It also amused the watchers even more to see the big breasted woman who had been so condescending before, turn and sway helplessly as her body was teased into a pretty obvious state of arousal.

The oldest of the four hoodlums, named Jed, seemed to get a lot more enjoyment out of humiliating her husband than he did the woman. He deliberately positioned the restrained husband so that the husband received a "front row seat" as Sid fondled his naked dangling wife. The wife responded quickly, as Sid stood in front of her dangling form and pulled her groin into his using his hands to knead the soft firmness of her naked ass cheeks as he lewdly simulated sex with the older dangling wife, mother and now sex star. Sid continued to humiliate the woman by getting her aroused; he did this by gently fondling her big tits and gently pulling on her nipples. She was half sobbing when he would play with a nipple and then flicked the clothespin on her clit hood, causing the older woman to lift her legs in obvious pleasure, moan, and act as if she were turned on.

Jed fondled the woman's big breasts, then grabbed her around the waist and pulled her dangling form close to his own crotch as he gyrated his pant covered crotch into the woman's naked exposed genitals. After a few minutes of cruelly enjoying both the husband and wife's humiliation, Sid unzipped his fly and pulled out a rather substantial six inch rod of erect cock flesh. Pulling and lifting the older woman's body he deliberately positioned her so that she was forced into allowing his cock to penetrate her now wet, very stimulated pussy. Sid pulled on her head by using her hair and as her head came back her mouth opened. Sid put his mouth over the woman's lip stick covered lips and kissed her as she moaned obviously feeling the effects of Sid's erection as he slid into her. The older woman's legs jerked as she tried pushing herself off the floor, to no avail, as Sid laughed and lunged back and forth into her helpless form. She moaned more loudly as Sid kissed her again kneading her firm ass cheeks as he thrust slowly in and out of her. Jed was sitting there watching too and all the time he was goading the husband about how "well his wife fucked" and how she really "appeared to enjoy their attentions". It didn't help when the older woman obviously went through a series of jerks signifying she had at least partially achieved a climax if not a full orgasm. She moaned as the youth continued to fuck her from the standing position with Jed always reminding her husband of the tell tale shivers and shakes which Jed had correctly guessed where her climaxes.

Surely, she thought, surely her husband would be able to see that these climaxes although unwanted were nearly impossible to stop. She desperately hoped this because if her husband thought of her as the slut she appeared to be their marriage would be forever affected after her ordeals were over.

The younger punk seemed to really enjoy making her suffer through her own feelings. He finger fucked her pussy and rubbed her clit hood, all the while squeezing and releasing her big tit until she would moan and obviously climax. He kept this up, climax after climax and hour after hour.

Cass positioned the naked woman, well she was dressed in garter belt, hose and heels, in one of the bedrooms; the bedroom facing the forest. Her husband was brought into the bedroom to watch the show. The woman stood there silently with her hands at her sides as the youth walked around her naked form. Then he stopped when he was on her left side. He looked over at her gagged tied husband sitting in the chair and lifted her left breast. The husband watched but there was no other reaction. Holding her big tit away from her body Cass fingered her large round nipple. Cass closely watched her husband as he finger fondled the older woman's big tit and aroused her nipple. He could hear the woman's breathing increasing in how deep she drew in air and how quickly she was inhaling and exhaling. She was, Cass knew, getting turned on. He liked the feel of her meaty tit in his hand and he liked the way he tolerated his actions as he continued to fondle the breast, switching only momentarily to the other tit keeping it's nipple hard as well. Cass pulled the woman over closer to where her husband was tied. He pulled her by her left tit and she advanced in her high heels. She was now also closer to the bed. Cass reached down and grabbed a rope doubling it and putting it around her waist and tugging it tight at the center of her back above her pretty ass cheeks. He then threaded the rope between her legs and up through the rope around her belly. Cass then brought the rope back to her backside, two strands of the rope slit the woman's pussy lips and dug into her soft, sensitive genital flesh as he tied it off behind her. Sid had told Cass to make the woman a rope bra and by the time he returned he wanted to see her tits supported by the rope bra. Sid knew Cass was good at tying up larger boobs. He had performed this tits. During the previous night Cass had been busy modifying this woman's clothes, specifically her jean wrap skirt. He had raised the hem of the skirt so that it would be a good four inches above the woman's knees. Right now, though, he was concentrating on emphasizing the woman's big tits. The binding on her tits had to be tight enough to lift their twin forms but not so tight that her tits turned a blue color. The inflamed reddish pink that her tits went to as he secured her tits with two wraps of the robe at the base of the woman's tits. The rope went around behind her neck to the other tit making the rope bra that Sid had wanted. The rope bra kept her tits high and made their twin forms stand more outward than the drooping she had shown before. Cass knew, after extensive fondling of the woman's tits, that her big jugs drooped because they were so big. Tied as she was the short stocky married woman looked ready for sex. He had her put on the jean jacket and button it up. He had removed the top two of the six buttons on the jacket. The jacket completely covered her big tits, but her nipples were obvious beneath the jean cloth of the jacket and because the top two buttons were missing she was displaying a significant amount of cleavage. Cass then had her put on her wrap jean skirt which had been modified too. Her legs were exposed from hem to knee and that exposure was about four inches. She was ready, now, for Sid when he returned and Cass expected him at any minute. He let the woman sit down in a chair across the room where Cass and Jed could keep an eye on her. Jed commented that she looked real nice. Sara said that she looked like a slut.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.