Wendy - Cover

Wendy

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 5

Wendy came to Bill almost as soon as he got into bed. She remembered to close the door. She pushed him onto his back, lay on top of him with her arms across his chest. He put his arms round her.

"I missed you," she said softly.

"We got that impression," he smiled back at her.

She looked puzzled.

"When you attacked me in the garden. Sally teased me unmercifully."

Wendy had the grace to blush. "I'm sorry," she said.

"Don't be. I was flattered."

She giggled. "I'm flattering you now."

"Not really. You're very light."

"Is it all right asking Mum to come next weekend?"

"You bet. I'm looking forward to meeting her. Judging by her reaction to your confession she must be a pretty exceptional person."

"She is. I think the two of you will become great friends. Um, Bill?"

"Yes?"

"I've now got another reason to be grateful to you. Thank you for pushing me into talking to her. I feel so much happier and at peace with myself again."

He squeezed her gently and reached up to touch his lips to hers. "Good," he whispered.

"Oh God, Bill!" she whimpered and plastered her lips to his. She came up for air. "You are a very special man." Her lips fastened on his again. She pushed herself upright and impaled herself. "Tonight I'm going to make love to you." She rode him vigorously until her own excitement became too much and she fell forward. He rolled them over and brought them both to an ecstatic climax.

Despite it being a Sunday Wendy stayed all night and grumbled loudly when the alarm went off. When Bill came to leave for the office she kissed him goodbye: something she had never done before. She was almost as surprised as he was. She was even more surprised at the spontaneity of it. She had done it on impulse. She shrugged her shoulders and giggled inwardly. Sally took note.

When Bill got back that evening Sally was studying but as it was Wendy's cooking night she was downstairs. She flew from the kitchen as he came in through the front door.

"You're late. Have you had a hard day?"

Bill smiled at her. "No. No more than usual. Just a rather talkative client."

"I'm doing beef stroganoff. Does that sound all right?"

"You bet! Do I have to get out a bottle of expensive wine?"

"Not unless you want to. I've never done it before so it could be a total failure."

"I very much doubt that. I must go and get out of my office clothes."

"Yes, Bill. Of course."

Bill went upstairs, pondering. He had been surprised by the kiss that morning and, while Wendy had not kissed him on his arrival home, it was the first time she had ever made a point of greeting him other than casually. And then she had sought his approval about what she was doing for dinner. That was a first too. He shrugged his shoulders, showered and changed.

He arrived back downstairs as Sally emerged. As was their wont they congregated in the kitchen. Sally helped herself to a juice and Bill poured himself his evening whisky and soda.

Wendy shooed them out of the kitchen telling them to enjoy their drinks in the drawing room. Looking slightly surprised they obeyed. Supper preparation had always been a time of three way conversation.

"What's up with Wendy?" Bill asked Sally and told her about her behaviour when he got home.

"I don't think she knows but she may be falling in love with you."

"Oh, golly! What on earth would she want to do that for? I'm ten years older than her and we've only known each other a month."

"And in that time you've done a very great deal for her."

"Not really."

"Oh yes you have. Pulling her out of that dreadful escort job has saved her. She was frightened by it and I was terrified of her getting hurt or ending up on drugs."

"All right but that's all over now."

"Thank God but you gave her and her mother back to each other again this weekend. That was another huge thing for her."

"But she's become almost servile."

"Maybe that's one of the ways she shows her love. Have a word with Theresa at the weekend."

"I will."

Wendy reverted virtually to normality although still showing Bill deference and a willingness to please him.

That Friday was the day for the firm's quarterly meeting of partners so he was later home than usual. As he let himself in to the house Wendy bounded up to him.

"Mum's arrived," she announced and led him by the hand to the drawing room. Theresa rose to her feet as Wendy introduced them.

Bill took her hand. "Sorry to sound hackneyed," he said, "but you two could not be anything but mother and daughter." It was true. Wendy could have been Theresa twenty years earlier apart from Theresa's eyes which were darker. Theresa was a little heavier but still had a trim figure and a lovely complexion.

Theresa smiled. "I've been looking forward to meeting you very much," she said.

Bill grinned. "That sounds ominous," he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.