Wendy - Cover

Wendy

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 3

Wendy was still in Bill's arms the following morning and he revelled in it but was forced eventually to go to the lavatory. He managed to slide out of bed without waking her and then went quietly downstairs in his dressing gown to start making breakfast. The smell of bacon and coffee soon brought Wendy down dressed only in bra and panties.

"Yum," said Bill as she came in, "I think I'll change my mind and have you for breakfast."

She put her arms round his waist and laid her head against his chest. "Thank you for another wonderful night," she said. "Your wife must have been crackers to give up a love-maker like you."

Bill shrugged. "She was a bit kinky actually," he replied, "and I didn't enjoy it much."

"Ooh! Did she whip you then?"

"No fear but she wanted me to do it to her and I don't like hurting people, especially women."

"Definitely crackers. As I said to you on Friday, hand only for me and then it's really only got to be play spanking."

"You won't even get that from me. Bottoms are there to be made love to." He caressed hers to make the point.

"Stop it," she ordered. "We've got a busy day ahead of us. There's no time for hanky-panky."

"Very good, miss. Fried or scrambled eggs?"

"Scrambled, please. Nothing like variety."

They were away by half past nine and were all three back by half past twelve. They all had a drink and light lunch together and then the girls went upstairs to unpack and sort their rooms out. Bill went and did some gardening.

At about three Wendy came out to him. "I'm the dinner lady tonight," she said, "so I'm going to pop down to the supermarket to get some things."

Bill gave her thirty pounds and she danced off.

Sally joined him. "Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked.

"Which would you prefer? Weeding or dead-heading the roses?"

"Dead-heading."

"OK, there's a pair of secateurs in the left hand draw under the bench in the shed."

They both worked in companionable silence for a while until Bill asked, "Where's home?"

"Vale of York."

"Miles away."

"Yes. I only go home for vacations not like Wendy who can pop home when she feels like it."

"What are you reading?"

"Modern languages: French, German, Spanish and Danish."

"Danish?"

"Yes. My father runs a small shipyard at Grimsby. I plan to join him and those just about cover the languages of the foreign crews we get there."

"Is your mother part of the team too?"

"Yes but only part-time. Dad's getting busier and busier so he's going to need me full-time to do the meeting and greeting and general facilitating so that he can concentrate on the technical aspects and running the workforce."

"Is he a marine engineer then?"

"Yes. He was in the Navy for ten years or so and took his degree through them."

"Why did he leave?"

"He was due to do nothing but sail a desk and he's a hands on man. He also reckoned he might make a bit more money."

"It sounds as though he is."

"Yup."

There was a further silence.

"Wendy tells me you're a solicitor."

"Yes."

"Was that always something you were going to be?"

"Pretty well. My brother and I are the third generation in the firm."

"Do you specialise?"

"No. As we're so small we each have a number of clients and do anything or everything for them. It makes it more personal and they seem to like it."

"I can imagine."

"I don't know about you but I'm about ready for a cuppa."

"Sounds good."

Bill glanced at his watch. "Half past four. I wonder what Wendy's up to. She's been gone an hour and a half."

Sally shrugged. "Run into a friend, I should think."

They kicked off their shoes at the back door and washed their hands companionably together at the sink. Sally put the kettle on and Bill got the tea caddy from the cupboard and then found some biscuits.

They had hardly sat down at the kitchen table when the front door slammed and Wendy burst in ashen faced and without any shopping.

"I'm being followed," she cried.

"Who by?" asked Bill.

"The insatiable one."

Bill looked grim. "Where is he now?"

"I don't know but he followed me back here. I tried to lose him but he stuck to me like a limpet. He's probably still out in the road."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.