Hard to Handle - Cover

Hard to Handle

Copyright© 2009 by ElSol

Chapter 7: You Gotta' Come Back For More

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7: You Gotta' Come Back For More - (Impervious III) Tavi Smith goes to college. How does a young superhero stay out of trouble with all that freedom?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Superhero  

"I don't like this house," I said, probably for the thousandth time in a couple of weeks.

"I like the pool," Elis said from the other side of Morgan. We were laying out getting some sun, or they were getting sun since I didn't tan.

"You like my sorority sisters hanging out in their bikinis," Morgan said. "So does Tavi, he just wants the hot tub too."

"More intimate," I said.

"You can't spell intimate," Morgan said. "It's easier for a sister to let what comes naturally happen if there's not an audience."

I chose not to respond.

"I ordered the hot tub," Morgan said with a smile.

I sat up, "With the gazebo and the privacy stuff?"

"You're so easy," Morgan told me. She missed Elis pumping his fist in the air.

The house was quite nice. Located in a gated community, a double height fence around the house kept prying eyes out. I wondered what our neighbors thought of the dog patrols and significantly more dangerous looking men stationed at the front gate.

I glanced over at Diana. Her shiny, metallic, purple bikini was more modest than the yellow non-kini from our hot tub meeting. Sexy modesty had a lot to say for itself though. I reached over to run my hand up her thigh. She looked up from the book and smiled at me.

"Do you want to go inside?" she asked.

"Are you up for it?" I asked. My fierce hard-on did not care for the question but Diana stayed over the night before and had not gotten much sleep.

"I'm not in charge here, baby," she said. Maybe with her on top and controlling the motion--discomfort turning to pleasure would be very sexy on Diana's face.

"They're here," Morgan announced unnecessarily. The SUV slamming to a stop in our driveway was not something the driver intended us to miss. Diana adjusted her bottoms and went back to her book. I put my hands over my head and grabbed the top of the lounge chair.

"They're not going to do anything about you!" April slammed her suitcase down. Alexx leaned an army green duffel bag against Elis' lounge chair.

"There isn't much they can do," Morgan told her.

"It's not like they didn't try," Elis said from behind the biggest schoolbook I'd ever seen. For all Morgan's attempts to get Elis to relax by the pool, there was only so much she could do with finals a week away.

"What do you mean?" Alexx asked.

"They tried a new weapon, crowd control thing, on him since the Russian thing," Elis replied.

"What?" Diana sprang up from her chair. "You didn't tell me!"

"Huh?" I said with a shrug; Diana angry made me hornier.

"You didn't really think they wouldn't try something," Elis asked her. "Did you?"

Diana sat down and gave him an exasperated look. She might have expected the government to play nice.

"Don't worry," Elis said. "He didn't notice and they were careful enough to make sure no one else could get hurt."

"I bet Tavi not noticing pissed someone off," Morgan laughed.

"More likely scared them," Elis replied. "I had to have a very long talk with the team leader."

"You're not authorized for that Elis," Diana insisted. "You should have told me about it."

"He was going to do something foolish," Elis said. "He needed to understand."

"Understand what?" Diana asked.

"That Tavi was wearing experimental body armor so we expected them to fail."

"Is he wearing experimental body armor?" April asked.

"Please stop being stupid," Elis told her.

"Be nice," Morgan said. Elis shrugged and focused on his book. "Sorry, he's still pissed about being kidnapped. He decided to blame the government for not having a more intelligent Tavi Doctrine."

"What's it like?" Alexx asked Morgan while she gestured at me with her head.

"The sex?" Morgan smiled wickedly.

"Can you not be a bitch?" April asked.

"No!" Morgan showed more teeth.

"That's the price of being on the team," Alexx said, "being his whore."

Morgan threw her head back and laughed. April's eyes hardened, but Alexx smiled. I glanced at Elis, who nodded. Alexx stating the terms bluntly prevented April from doing it and possibly flipping the fuck out when she had to say the words in black and white. Sitting up, Morgan reached over and stroked my cock. I didn't really need that at the moment.

"He's probably the best purely physical normal sex you can have," Morgan said. She smiled at me as she reached into my suit and pulled my dick out. I pushed the bathing suit down to give her free access.

Alexx stared at my dick. "What do you mean?"

"You can feel the power," Morgan said, stroking my cock. "He fills you up until you can't contain it any more and then it explodes out of every pore."

"Basically, you ladies are hardwired for Tavi to be your best ever, unless you're into a fetish, because he's as alpha as any of you are ever going to get," Elis said from behind his book.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.