The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 77

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 77 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Bitch:

Wednesday morning, Master took us all over to the crew area and a place called the dayroom. This was apparently a place where crew members hung out when off-duty for recreational purposes. Penny and Cunt were knelt up giving crewmen head; Penny was in teaching mode, and Cunt was learning to do deep-throat -- or to do it better, at least. Master somehow managed to make sure that the crewmen who showed up were every color of the rainbow EXCEPT white -- black, brown, red, yellow -- you name it; I had no idea how, exactly, but Master had something going. Penny couldn't have cared less, but Cunt had issues -- which would be why he did it, no doubt. Penny was developing into the no-holds-barred slut Master wanted her to be -- and her parents, of course, got to watch, unable to do anything about it ... In fact, Cunt was being dragged along, willy-nilly -- and who knew when Drew was going to get to participate?

Master had milked Drew again the previous night in a manner similar to how he'd done it before, by waving Penny's hot, wet pussy in front of her father's nose and then fucking both her and Cunt while I applied the juice to the milker. Master had me play with Drew's asshole, too, as an additional source of stimulation. Cunt was horrified by the incestuous undertones of the whole thing, but by now Drew really didn't have anything to offer but his tongue. I'm pretty sure that Drew realized by now that his body was being slowly and subtly reshaped, too, which pretty much had him on the ropes. His chest had already been showing something that could easily be described as breasts -- they'd grown to 'A' cup size or beyond and the nipples and areolas were now bigger. His cock was smaller, too -- and I KNOW he knew it, because it was also itchy and driving him nuts; he couldn't keep his hands off of it -- I don't think he could ejaculate, either, unassisted, and I wasn't sure what assistance he needed (except for the milker) -- but I had dark suspicions...

I was knelt up off to the side with Drew beside me, watching; Master had instructed me to give head to a couple of white crewmen that he probably imported just to give Cunt the impression that she was unlucky, rather than being abused. I knew better; Master had to be orchestrating this via the built-in comm links that sponsors have that we don't. There were other indications; the guys Penny sucked never seemed to be quite as abusive and demanding as Cunt's clients, for instance. But Cunt brought some of it on herself by her attitude, and I had no sympathy for THAT! Penny just took it. Thirteen inches? No problem ... Well, it was, but she tried her best -- and it was recognized. Cunt spent a lot of time pissing and moaning and making faces -- and having her throat poked...

Poor Drew knelt beside me, hunched, miserable, playing with himself. We were in plain sight of Cunt and Penny's customers, and they made comments -- again, probably triggered by Master. Dialogs tended to go like this:

Client: "Hey, you let him play with himself all the time like that?"

Master: "Well, it's not like he's accomplishing much..."

Client: Nasty laughter, and probably taunts...

Cunt broke off the suck she was giving and whined, "I can't do this anymore -- I just CAN'T!" She held her throat and blubbered, crying real tears.

Penny broke off her current suck momentarily to cajole, "Come on, Mom -- it isn't THAT bad! If you'd just go with the flow..." Her current client collared her at that point, so she went back to sucking a serious hunk of dark meat.

Master stepped up at that point and grated, "So who is going to finish for you? You can't just leave him hanging..."

"I don't know!" Cunt wailed. I guess she was at the end of her rope, since I was kneeling ten feet away. Clearly, she wasn't thinking...

"Andrew, maybe..." Master mused. "What do you think?"

Cunt looked up at him, shocked. "Drew?"

"Well..." Master shrugged.

"Wh-what about Bitch?" Cunt burst out, suddenly remembering me.

"Poor timing, I'm afraid," Master replied, "This fellow is waiting his turn, and has been patiently. Clearly, you're not going to get to him." 'This fellow' was an Oriental guy; I took my cue and waved him forward. Master turned to Drew, "Andrew? Cunt seems to be in dire straits..."

"Uuuhh..." Drew was thunderstruck, clearly.

"You don't mind, do you?" Master asked the crewman, who was a big, forbidding-looking black who probably shaved his head. "I mean, Andrew is sort of male, after his fashion, I guess..."

"Naw, I don't mind. He's got to be better than THIS slip..." the crewman replied, dismissing Cunt with a wave. Then he turned and beckoned Drew, his grin displaying a lot of teeth. "Crawl over here, bitch."

Slowly, looking somewhat hypnotized, Andrew did as he was directed. I looked over at Master and caught the smug, slightly sadistic smile that told me that everything was going according to Master's plan. He caught me looking and frowned; I turned my attention to the not very challenging penis of the oriental guy in front of me...

Andrew:

Part of me couldn't believe that I was doing this -- and part of me wanted it. It was participation, after all ... Whether I could improve upon Janine's performance was an open question -- I'd never sucked a cock -- but I didn't think it was the purpose of the exercise, anyway...

I'm not stupid; I knew I was being manipulated. Master was adept at offering offhand humiliation, for instance -- and I was a juicy target. I mean, I hadn't started out with much, you know? But I was aware of the slow physical changes, too; my already small dick was shrinking to teeny and the baby-fat man-boobs I'd always had were sizing up -- and the nipples and areolas were growing and looking more feminine every day. I was being -- what was the word? -- feminized -- and there was nothing I could do about it. But then, I was good at being victimized and controlled; it wasn't anything new. All my life, others had made my decisions for me, rendering me powerless...

Master was merely taking the reins from Janine -- and if he got his jollies a different way, it didn't change the basic situation. I would do as I was told; I always had. I wrapped my hand around a cock two and a half times the size of mine and wondered if I would enjoy it...

The big problem with the physical changes was that everything was hyper-sensitive. My little cock was raw -- which kept me from touching it as much, at least. Usually, it just begged for attention -- but I couldn't cum without that wire thing up my ass and wrapped around my dick, it seemed like. But it wasn't the only thing that was sensitive; my growing nipples wanted attention and, well, my ass was ... itchy, maybe? Fooling with my crinkle was more pleasant than I could ever remember it being, not that I really wanted anyone catching me touching it.

Master was having a good time waving my daughter's wet pussy in front of my nose -- but I think that was more about Janine than about me; Janine has a big thing about incest, and we were slowly sliding down that slope. Master is an accomplished sadist; if we'd just fucked or whatever, Janine would have had to face the fact and get over it; as it was, Master was stringing things out, maximizing her distress by increasing the suspense, day by day.

In the meantime, he humiliated me by having Penny and Janine drip out in my mouth after just about every fuck. I didn't get to suck Penny's pussy or ass, but there was no proscription on felching Janine directly. She enjoyed it, too; I think she understood the humiliation involved in sucking another man's semen from a woman's pussy or ass academically, but she couldn't get her head into it -- not the way she did the pleasure of having my tongue up her.

So I was no stranger to semen, then, when I knelt up and took charge of that cock, running my hand along its nine or ten inch length. I was just getting a lot closer to the source ... Kneeling there, I was there -- yet I wasn't; I remember thinking, 'Gee, I wish I had this... ' and enjoying the feel of it in my hand even while feeling humiliated at what I was being asked to do. I was still thinking about how awful it was when I sucked in the broad head...

It wasn't gamey or anything -- Janine had washed it with her mouth for a couple of minutes before giving up -- but it WAS leaking. The taste of pre-cum wasn't anything much -- bland, in fact. I did to the big cock what I knew would feel good to mine; I washed the underside at the base of the plush head with my tongue.

My client -- that was apparently what everyone else had been calling him and his ilk -- gave out with a groan, which encouraged me to do more. He was big, but I took a mouthful, backed off, and did it again. Now that I was doing it, sucking a cock didn't seem so bad... "Better already!" my client grunted; encouraged, I put some more into it.

I heard Master needle Janine -- and humiliate me in the process -- with: "Looks like Andrew knows more about sucking a dick than you do, Janine. You should watch; maybe you'll pick up a few pointers." It was probably stupid for me to get some satisfaction out of that back-handed compliment, but I did. Janine came up on my left, making apologetic faces; it really didn't matter anymore; I was committed.

About that time, my 'client' bumped things up a notch by putting his hand behind my head. I knew what was up, so I voluntarily took as much as I could in and worked on giving him a longer stroke. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Penny's client hunch himself over her, grunting, while she swallowed his juice. Master waited a few seconds, then said, "Okay, Penny, see if you can help Andrew with his deep throat."

Penny turned to me and glared past me at her mother, then said, "Duck your head some, Daddy. Stick out your neck so he has a straight shot. Try not to let it gag you." My client, clear on the fact that it was time to go for the gusto, blocked my retreat with his hand and snapped his hips, going for depth.

It wasn't fun. The good thing about it was that he didn't stay and I managed to get control of my stomach before he did it again. He set up a pattern of one or two short strokes to give me recovery time and one deeper poke, and repeat; my throat complained and my stomach was rock-hard from retching, but I didn't puke -- and I got used to it.

I'd been handling this for a couple of minutes when suddenly, on an in-stroke, there was a pop! -- And, bang! -- he was past the obstruction and into my throat! He was out again before either of us realized it, of course, but the feel of it told me that I COULD do it and suggested a couple of minor adjustments that would make things easier -- things I did automatically in the two stroke hiatus before he stuck it in there again...

From behind me, Master's voice said, "That looked like..."

"Yep," my client grunted, and slid his meat into my throat a second time -- and held it there a second before backing out. I found that I was beyond gagging, once he was in deep. My client went back to his three-stroke cycle, the long stroke going to the root more often than not.

A hand rubbed my back and shoulder and Master's voice approved, "Good job!" Then the hand slid down and cupped my ... well, breast ... and squeezed the nipple -- and the flash of pleasure made me groan around my client's buried cock and my little pecker harden like steel!

Suddenly, I realized that I was enjoying myself -- and that included taking several inches of hot meat down my throat! I stopped worrying about anything but what I was doing and how it felt for me and my client and got into the whole thing!

In no time, it seemed like, my client was holding me deep, shaking, while his cock pulsed in my throat! Something about the whole thing tripped a trigger in me and my hard little organ erupted all over the floor and pleasure washed over me in waves ... Master laughed, and I didn't care...

I milked my client with my lips, giving him a nice aftermath suck; in a minute or so, he backed off and approved, "You've got THAT bitch beat!" -- pointing at Janine.

I swallowed a couple of times and croaked, "Thank you!" Then I looked around and yelled, "Next!"

Master was delighted! He stepped up behind me again and grabbed both of my ... titties ... and approved, "Excellent! Really excellent! Cunt, once again, you have managed to embarrass yourself -- Andrew is a better cocksucker than you are! You're a real fuck-up, Cunt; think on that ... In the meantime, crawl under Andrew and put his whatever it is in your mouth and suck it. Play with his nipples -- he likes that. Stick a finger up his ass and fuck him with it. I want him to enjoy himself, since he's taking your place in the batting order." Master had me settle on Janine just under her breasts and got the AI to support her neck so she could wrap her mouth around what was left of my cock...

I sucked four other guys before we quit -- and deep-throat was not a problem; Penny went back to sucking and I matched her, client for client. I squirted in Janine's mouth twice -- but had several more dry cums. It didn't seem to require making juice for me to get off ... I shot off once from Janine's fingers in my ass -- and it didn't take a genius to recognize the implications of THAT! Penny and I were exhausted when Janine and Bitch helped us back to Master's quarters -- but I had such a feeling of accomplishment...

Penny was upset -- and openly angry with her mother. She crawled up on the big bed with me and cuddled me and said, "I'm so sorry, Daddy..."

"Not your fault, Princess," I croaked, soaking it up. "Not your mother's, either, really. It would have happened sooner or later."

"True," Bitch agreed from somewhere in the room. "It was undoubtedly on Master's wish list. But Cunt gave him the opening -- and she's going to pay for it, somehow."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.