The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 69

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 69 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Bitch (Eleanor):

Sunday, Cunt must have stepped in it two dozen times. Generally, Master had Penny or I make corrections -- preferably Penny, as it rubbed her mother's nose in the fact that Penny knew what she was up to and she didn't. Attempts to run things, one way or another, were a primary issue, when it wasn't something simple like position choices. Cunt hadn't learned her FIRST lesson, either -- in her head, Master wasn't 'Master', but 'Troy' -- which meant she made mistakes and assumed too much in the way of her relative position. Master seemed to be taking his time, but the storm was coming...

In the afternoon, he had Penny walk Cunt and Drew through self-application of an enema; Drew appeared to be an afterthought -- but I don't think Master HAS such things. I'm certain it was deliberate humiliation. I got to supervise, but Penny was the instructor -- again, no doubt, because he wanted Cunt's nose out of joint. There was, um, a hilarious little timing problem; Cunt and Drew got filled up at the same time, which meant they wanted to expel at the same time ... Cunt almost got a lap full of crap when she got stupid and refused to clear the decks for Drew after relieving the initial pressure. Penny was embarrassed, but I felt free to titter a bit. I also made DAMNED sure that Penny and I were clean, too -- we took turns. Master wasn't going to catch ME napping it I could help it!

As is typical with Master, the exercise had nothing to do with his plans for the evening; for his own entertainment, he had Penny and Cunt kneel up between his legs and take turns giving him fellatio. Penny, of course, did her level best and even managed an occasional deep pass into her throat -- but Cunt didn't show Master anything. I watched his face; I'm really not clear why, but he was holding himself in check. When Penny finished him -- both times -- he had her snowball some seed to her mother -- who didn't appreciate it, naturally ... I went to bed under the clear impression that Master was deliberately allowing Cunt to anger him seriously before unloading on her.

I was right. By Sunday night, Drew was beginning to feel the effects of whatever craziness Master and the team from Medical came up with and spent some time moaning in his sleep and tossing and turning and playing with his pee-pee. That left us a little frazzled on Monday morning. Master kicked us out of bed early and slept in for another hour, telling Penny that he intended to eat in and that the four of us (and Reggie) should go to mess together under my supervision. Apparently, he cleared it through the AI, too, because we had no issues. Cunt ragged on Drew all through breakfast; I just sat and watched, not interfering. Penny looked bothered, so I pulled her aside. "Does your mother do that to your father all the time?"

"Some days are worse than others," Penny replied.

"It's a bad habit. He's still male. She's been too casual with Master, too. I hope you'll understand when the time comes for her to pay..." I murmured.

"Someone has to get through to her -- I can't," Penny sighed.

I just nodded. When we got back, I deliberately sent Cunt in to awaken Master, knowing she would screw it up...

... And she did. "Troy! Time to get up!" she said from the doorway. I was three feet behind her and suddenly wanted to be elsewhere, lest I be made to share the blame...

Master was FAST! The next thing I knew, he had her by the throat! "Don't say another motherfucking WORD, Cunt!" he rasped, then glanced around. "Where is Reggie?"

"School, Master!" I yelped.

Master nodded and started talking to the AI. He forced Cunt to go to her knees and said, "Get Penny and Andrew. Gather in the main room. Have Penny pull my order from the replicator. Crawl in front of me, Cunt -- and if you ever want to use your voice again, save it!" She took off, crawling, and he kicked her, dead in the pussy! Fortunately, it was a lift, not a direct strike ... She gave a little shriek, anyway, and I had to wonder if Master was going to let THAT slide...

"Presentation One, Cunt!" Master snarled. "You have a bad attitude; watching Penny and Bitch demonstrate proper behavior has no fucking effect on you!" He positioned the rest of us in front of Cunt by pointing with his finger -- and we MOVED! He lined us up, Drew on the left, Penny in the middle, and me on the right, facing Cunt, all of us at attention. Master took switch or something from Penny and pointed at Cunt, "Fix her." Penny, clearly scared, went to her mother and tuned her position, then returned to her place and knelt up, after which, Master asked, "Penny, how do you awaken your Master?"

"Um, there are options, Master -- basically, it is up to Master to define, but as gently as possible. The most popular way is with a blowjob," Penny replied.

"What about coming to your master's bedroom door and yelling?" Master asked, his voice tight.

Penny flinched. "That wouldn't be a good idea unless master specifically authorized it."

"I didn't know!" Cunt burst out.

Swift as a snake, Master backhanded her across the mouth! "Did I TELL you that you could speak yet?" he snarled. "DON'T!!" Cunt, clearly disoriented, shut her mouth and shook her head. "Position!" Master snarled. He turned to Penny and Drew and said, "You realize, of course, that nothing else has worked..." They both nodded dutifully.

Turning to Cunt, Master directed, "You may answer my questions -- that is all! Don't add anything! What is my name?"

"T-- AAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!" Cunt started to say the wrong thing -- and Master struck her across the tops of both breasts with that switch, which made a NASTY whirring sound in the air before it made contact!

"Position!" Master roared. Cunt was waving her hands -- apparently, he'd gotten THEM, too. "Presentation Two, then! Move! Penny, adjust her! If it takes more than five seconds..."

"Momma!" Penny yelped, "Get your hands behind you!" Cunt didn't make it.

Master beckoned us to him and drew us away. "Penny, I'm sorry but she needs for me to be firm with her."

"Yes, Master." Penny nodded, her head down.

"Hold her arms behind her. Bitch, cover her mouth when required -- you'll know." He waved us forward. Penny knelt behind her mother and took her wrists, pinning them behind her. I stood by, a bit to the side. Master advanced on Cunt, "Now, what is my name?"

"Master?" Cunt was bug-eyed with fear.

"That is correct, but you weren't sure. Clearly you need reinforcement training," Master replied. The switch whirred in the air and I leaped forward to muffle Cunt's scream as Master left a second mark across both breast tops. "Now, again, what is my name?"

"Ma-a-a-a-a-ster!" Cunt blubbered.

"Correct!" But the switch landed again ... Cunt writhed in our grasp, howling into my hand.

Master went through this twice more, asking the question and striking her breasts, this time from her other side; I noticed that the end of the thing left marks that were particularly nasty. After the fifth strike, he waved at us, "Let her go." Cunt flopped over on her side, screaming and crying and clutching her striped breasts.

Then we all waited for a good five minutes while Cunt worked her way through the initial agony and started to settle down. Finally, Master stirred her with his toe and said, "Crawl into my office." She did so, still sniffling; we followed. When we got there, Master whispered to the AI and a narrow cylinder extended itself from the ceiling with a pair of cuffs or binders of some type attached to the tip. "Stand up, Cunt," Master directed.

Cunt staggered to her feet and Master moved her under the cylinder and attached the binders. Cunt knew better than to fight or argue -- she just let him do what he would. When he was done, he whispered to the AI again and the cylinder retracted until Cunt was on her toes. "Now," Master said, placing himself before her, "Beg me to do the other twenty strokes of the cane only on your ass and not anywhere I feel like!"

"Twenty! Ogod, Master, please, no! Not twenty!" Cunt wailed.

"Twenty-five, then?" Master asked. "Thirty?"

"No, no! Twenty is fine!" Cunt caught on immediately. "Twenty, please, Master! On my ass! Please, Master, nowhere but my ass!"

"You said twenty wasn't enough, so we have to go with more..." Master led her.

"Twenty-one! That's it! Twenty-one, Master! On my ass, PLEASE! Just on my ass!" Cunt pled.

"I'll think about it. Count them and thank me for them. If you lose count, I add one each time. If you don't thank me, I add two for your ingratitude! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master!" Cunt nodded vehemently.

"We begin..." The switch -- cane, he called it -- whirred and Cunt shrieked and a stripe appeared on her ass. After a second or two, Master said, "I'm waiting..."

"One, Mas-ster! Thank you, Master!" Cunt yelped...

She lost count at ten. She forgot to thank him at fourteen. He put number twenty-two across her ravaged breasts and twenty-three and twenty-four across her belly, his reasoning being that she'd only asked for twenty-one on her ass. He was probably right, anyway -- by fifteen, she was trying to climb the air itself to get away. I wanted to vomit -- and Penny was as white as a ghost. Drew just shook -- and I don't think it was anger. When it was over, Master let her hang, lowering the cuffs until Cunt could stand flat. He turned to me, "Get my breakfast, Bitch. I want a waffle and syrup, scrambled eggs, three slices of bacon, grapefruit juice and a carafe of coffee." I genuflected and got the Hell out of there! Penny followed. A couple of minutes later when I brought the tray back, Master was walking around Cunt, tracing the marks he'd made on her. Turning to Drew, he said, "I'm proud of you, Andrew -- I didn't have to deal with any destructive outbursts or wild attempts at interference. But then, you knew she needed it, didn't you?"

"Yes, Master." What ELSE was he going to say? He'd done the right thing, but it hadn't been very manly of him to watch Master beat the shit out of his mate...

"Tell me," Master asked Drew, "Were you ever in charge of your relationship with Cunt?"

"We were, ah, doing democracy," Drew replied.

"Doesn't work, does it?" Master asked him. "You see, men can be benevolent and easygoing, but women always want something. You let them have it and then they want something else. They don't get it that if you let them decide what's for dinner, you're just delegating your authority -- they decide that you've abdicated. One day you wake up and your balls are missing..." Master wandered over to Drew and squatted and took his balls in his hand. "Yeah, it's figurative, but emasculated is emasculated. Women are either under the thumb or they're on top -- there is no equality." Master let go of Drew's balls and I thought Drew was going to collapse in relief! Master shook his head. "Some people would say that you share the blame for Cunt's behavior, but I don't -- you were never in a position to fix it." He thumped Drew's half-hard cock and it wilted. "Yeah..." Master sighed, shaking his head. He stood and walked over to Cunt. "You tend to lump men into one category, don't you, Cunt?" He took a nipple between his fingers and started working it. "Well, there are at least two," he continued. "More, actually, but there's a spectrum. On one end, there is Andrew; his type tends to be helpless and needs to be led. On the other end, there are guys like me -- and around us, YOU are helpless -- aren't you?"

"Yes, Master," Cunt whispered.

"You don't want to fuck with me, Cunt," Master said, as if he was discussing the weather. "You can't handle the consequences. If I want something from you, the only safe thing for you to do is what Bitch does -- give one hundred percent and hope like Hell it is enough. Where you're concerned, I provide the entire spectrum of experiences ... Squat a little -- spread your legs." Apparently, he talked to the AI, because the cuffs came down a few inches. Master slid his hand between her legs and started rubbing her off. "Things can be really pleasant or really painful -- and there are two primary variables -- your attitude and mine. Do you understand?" He murmured this last in her ear, just loud enough for the rest of us to hear it; he was standing behind her with her left nipple in one hand and three fingers of the other rubbing her clit and nether lips.

"Y-yes, Master..." Master's hand was beginning to make wet, sloppy noises as it rubbed her channel. She began to weave and wiggle -- as much as was possible, given her position. Master shifted his grip, sliding one, then two fingers into her depths, pounding them into her, his palm at the base of his fingers mashing her clit. "The spectrum is an odd thing," he mused, "you can't really appreciate one extreme without the other. In some cases, it's like the whole thing wraps, such that one, taken too far, becomes the other -- but that's an advanced lesson; for now, we're doing the carrot and the stick ... Do you want to cum, Cunt?"

"P--please, Master!" Cunt gasped.

"I don't know if you deserve it," Master rasped, stepping away suddenly. Cunt wailed in frustration! Turning to me, Master directed, "Bitch, you and Penny are in charge of Cunt's punishment. Use your hands or get toys or whatever -- I want Cunt to beg me to poke her in the ass or to shove my cock down her throat. You keep her on the edge -- but if she slips over, I'm beating YOU!"

'SHIT!' went through my head, but my response was, "Yes, Master!"

"Don't let her cool down. I'll just sit here and watch while I eat..." Master settled at his desk and attacked his breakfast tray.

I stepped up and started rubbing Cunt's -- well, cunt -- and turned to Penny. "Go talk to the AI. See what it can get us in the way of toys -- probably plenty. Get a vibrator or two..." Penny nodded and dashed off.

Master took forty-five minutes to eat if he took one -- my fingers were nubs! Penny's were, too! Thank God for vibrators -- but Cunt's clit was probably worn off, too ... I don't think we quite met Master's requirements -- I don't think we kept Cunt on the edge -- but when Master released her, she went right to her knees and babbled and made promises to be good ... Master sent her off to practice giving herself enemas, then left us alone while he went off somewhere.

Cunt (Janine):

Bent over the toilet with a quart of water slowly gurgling out of a big red bag into my butt and thence into my intestines, it was pretty clear that I'd been stupid in a big, BIG way! The man I was to call Master (I was very carefully purging his REAL name from my thought processes) had explained it to poor Drew while expertly belittling him ... I'd gone into this thing with the subconscious attitude that Master was only a man like Drew -- and therefore I would be running the place in a month or two. That contempt caused me to underestimate Master; I went about stubbornly doing as I pleased, if only in my head, refusing to call him by the name he set for me and other little things that maintained the fiction that we were really equals -- or I was really his better -- in my head. This let me project an attitude that, with Drew, had placed me on top of our relationship, just by acting as though I was already there -- and it produced a series of small slights that -- as long as my new master didn't call me on them -- would slowly allow me to rise above him as he became desensitized to them.

Well, I'd screwed up -- and I looked like a zebra and hurt all over as a result! I really should have pulled my head out of my ass when he renamed me, but I wasn't thinking. Instead, incensed at being referred to as 'Cunt' and thoroughly humiliated in front of a child, I decided that nothing and nobody could make me stop THINKING of the man as 'Troy' and planning my revenge. I had gone on thinking that he was 'only a man' and went on my merry way, prodding him with little needles -- and he seemed to be indifferent ... Well, Master might BE 'only a man' -- but Drew didn't really make it THAT far, so my view of what constituted being 'only a man' wasn't as close to my reality as I thought it was...

There is nothing like being nearly lifted into the air by an iron claw around your throat to let you know you've screwed up, big time! One look at Master's eyes and I knew I was fucked -- he hadn't missed anything I'd done over the past couple of days -- oh, no -- he'd been saving it up, marking it down in a ledger somewhere, and I was going to pay...

Never in my life did I expect to have to endure the things that went on for the next hour and a half or so! The very FIRST thing he did was kick me in the cunt! God, that hurt! But he was just getting started; I got backhanded for talking when I wasn't supposed to and while I was still trying to re-seat my brain in my head, he asked me a question that SHOULD have had only one answer -- but I had another and it exposed the fact that I had been stubbornly ignoring him and I hadn't even finished saying it when both of my boobs caught fire!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.