The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 64

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 64 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Eleanor:

Master was seriously pissed about the whole announcement thing Saturday; it was going to make collecting suitable playthings a lot more difficult. I think we both expected the Brocks to call begging off, but they didn't. Nonetheless, Master spent Saturday evening fussing and fuming -- and I ended up getting skewered in the butt while he bled off his excess irritation. It really wasn't that bad, once we got going -- maybe because I was trying to help and not going, 'Omigod! He's sticking that broom handle up my ass!' Penetration hurt some, and he wasn't terribly gentle, but once I was used to it, it started to feel pretty good! His balls banged my split and thumped against my clitoris -- and it wasn't hard enough to hurt, merely cause flashes; I realized that an orgasm was possible from anal sex, once I got used to the penetration phase. Probably, if I hadn't been a little behind the curve from that, I'd have managed one that time...

Master could be a study in contradictions. Awake, he would appear to be reluctant to give praise or even tolerance; he could be brutal and standoffish. Asleep, he would clutch me to him, trying to touch every available square inch of his skin to mine. Master had needs and desires -- and while they were sometimes complementary, they weren't the same...

Reggie was another point. Master was gruff with him, and called him names -- but the names were delivered in a tone that Reggie knew was more tolerance and amusement and playfulness rather than being abusive at all. Master cared -- and it showed, right through the gruff noises. He didn't have to -- Reggie wasn't his -- but he did, and Reggie -- and I -- knew it immediately.

I could question Master about this or I could keep my mouth shut; I chose to do the latter, instinctively. Digging in Master's background and playing psychoanalytical games was certain to piss him off, I figured.

There was nothing, awake or asleep, that Master had demanded of me that I wasn't prepared -- even happy -- to give. He could -- probably will -- find something -- but he hasn't yet. I've fully settled into what most people would consider to be a weird mind-set -- but I'm really comfortable with it! Master challenges me, and it's my job -- my goal -- to succeed at it, no matter what it is! The challenges are all a part of the thing -- I get my satisfaction from having succeeded. This whole couple thing, for instance -- it's a challenge. Master may not get what he wants from it. But I'm doing my very best -- and I get recognition for it, one way or the other. If I fail and he beats me -- or worse -- I'll have earned it. In the past couple of days, it has become clear to me that, brutal as he acts, Master is unlikely to kill me. Fucked in the butt? Been there, done that -- and it wasn't that bad. Rings in my nipples? Other women do it. Pulling a long, long train of guys? If that's what Master wants ... What other threats has he made? Making me go naked doesn't seem to have any teeth as a threat like it would on Earth; everybody else in my situation is. Fucking me in VERY public places? We're past THAT, too! Oh, he'll find something; I'm kind of looking forward to it...

Sunday afternoon came and we were fashionably late -- maybe fifteen minutes -- an interval carefully calculated by Master to make the Brocks edgy. Master swept into the room, with me following at the proper location to be at heel. Right away, he had a complaint to offset anything Janine might have said about his late arrival: "The three of you don't understand the proper Presentation positions? Not even Attention? What have you been learning in classes?" He turned to me, "I thought they were knowledgeable?"

I shrugged; I was already AT Attention. "They were for me, Master."

"So you respect concubines, but..." Master glowered. I nodded to myself; Master was off to a good start ... Meanwhile, Penny had flowed smoothly into Presentation One and Drew was settling into Attention to her left, leaving an open hole in the center for Janine -- who was angrily and clumsily settling in last. Janine was going to be a real lightning rod for Master's ire, I predicted. Master stood there, poker-faced for a few moments, then turned to Penny and said gently, "Attention will do for now. Thank you for that sign of respect." Penny beamed, of course, under the stroking. "Why don't you come around on my left?" he added, pointing. "Andrew, please mirror the position on my right. I want you all to be able to see one another." This put them in a 'U' with Janine at the base, facing Master directly, Penny kneeling facing him on his left, and Drew kneeling facing him on his right. Master was dealing with them very formally and very coolly -- with the exception of Penny, who was getting some warmth. Master turned to Penny and asked, "Are you wet?"

"Yes ... Sir," Penny said carefully, nodding.

"Exactly right," Master approved. "I am not yet your master." Squatting, he added, "Let me see..." and slid his hand between Penny's spread knees as she knelt there. Characteristically, he didn't look at her; instead, he watched Janine directly -- but I think his attention was more on Drew, who he was watching out of the corner of his eye. I watched Penny's nostrils distend as she took a breath while Master probed her slit. Master removed his hand and smelled his fingers. "Very nice. What do you think, Andrew?" He shoved his fingers under Drew's nose. "You needn't tuck your erection, Andrew -- in fact, I'm interested to see what causes you to erect, so spread your stance..." Andrew did so, and his cock popped up; I doubt seriously if ANYONE could have avoided that under the circumstances, but it was STILL embarrassing for him to throw an erection at the smell of his daughter's juices. "Very fresh, don't you think? Go ahead, get a taste. I'm assuming that you haven't ever tasted your daughter's snatch..." Master poked his fingers at Drew's face -- and Drew opened up, then blinked stupidly, realizing what he'd done. Janine was almost purple in the face from watching this and not being able to say anything. "Clean them off, will you, Andrew? I'll want them clean for comparisons." Master looked down at Drew's erection, pointedly pretending to notice it for the first time. "You react like a male, at least. The smell and taste of your daughter are exciting, then? Go ahead, you can admit it..."

"Yes," Drew croaked, hanging his head.

"I doubt seriously that you'll be getting any, but you never know -- not that it will likely be any occasion for wild excitement on Penny's part if you do..." Master murmured, disparaging Drew's erection.

Turning to Janine, Master asked, "Is there a problem?"

Janine croaked, "No."

Master pursed his lips. "Sir."

"Excuse me?" Janine was clearly distracted.

"No, SIR!" Master rasped. "You need to pay attention to Penny -- she is properly trained and you are not..." Master paused. "Say it..."

"No Sir!" Janine's response was a bit surly. Master made shift to ignore it; I had a suspicion why, too ... He didn't own the trio yet; Janine would need to be lulled into believing that she could get away with things. Penny was handled already, and Drew was a sheep; only Janine needed serious focus...

Master delivered that focus. "So, tell me, what do you have to offer, Janine? What makes you incredible? Why would I want to put up with Andrew for your sake? Why shouldn't I just make an offer to young Penny and leave it at that?"

I watched Janine rock. It took Master only seconds to put her in her place and make it clear that she needed to bring something to the table. "I ... uuh..." Janine licked her lips.

"Are YOU wet?" Master challenged. "It wasn't clear to Bitch, here, whether you enjoy sex or not. Do you?"

"Well, yes..." Janine muttered.

"You're wet? Or you enjoy sex?" Master pressed.

"I ... enjoy sex," Janine stammered.

"With THAT?" Master pointed to Drew's cock -- which I swear shrank visibly!

"Well..." Janine flicked a glance at her mate that contained some apology. "Some, anyway."

"Penny, please help your mother correct her position," Master said quietly.

Penny looked over at her mother, "Momma, you need to spread your knees. Mas-- I mean, Sir -- should be able to touch your pussy."

Janine spread her knees; Master squatted and attempted to reach in and directed, "Wider. You have big thighs. Have you always been big like this?"

Janine, for whom the shoe was DEFINITELY on the other foot, widened her stance further and mumbled, "No, Sir -- well, not quite, anyway."

I saw the next piece coming; Master turned to Drew and asked, "Is she telling the truth? Was she this big when you married her?"

Drew thought about it and actually surfaced some balls -- I think because he'd been pinged pretty hard a couple of times, "Well, not quite, maybe. She was always ... sizeable."

"So if I bounced her back to eighteen, say..." Master asked, still pretending (and he WAS pretending -- he could have gotten in there) to try to reach Janine's vagina.

"She would shrink some," Drew replied. "Her breasts would look better, too." Janine blushed furiously, but she was too distracted with Master's hand to glare at Drew.

Master nodded. "Good to know. Maybe from the rear..." Master circled behind Janine. "Oho! What's this?" He looked at me. "Come here, Bitch! Why didn't you tell me about this?"

I circled around behind Janine and knelt up. "What, Master?"

"That's a LOT of ass!" Master remarked. "A regular tympani!" He grabbed a big double-handful. "What am I supposed to do with all that?"

"I assumed that you would find something, Master. Is it too big? Should I look for another family?"

"Hmmmm..." Master drew a fingernail along the crack of Janine's ass from the top past her cringing asshole and beyond, finally sliding it between her pussy lips. "Andrew, how much of this is likely to go away without serious modification?"

Andrew actually showed some teeth. "Thirty percent?"

"Damp, at least," Master muttered, while driving a finger deep into Janine's pussy. "So, did you own a dildo? A vibrator?"

Janine was starting to make little noises -- and Master's finger, driving into her to the palm, was making wet smacks. "Y--yes..." Janine gasped. She was looking at Master over her shoulder -- but facing Drew. I could see Master's play; he was isolating them already -- and giving them the wrong reasons to enter his service. Janine would do it to be vindictive -- and because Master was challenging her to prove her worth. Drew would do it, despite being belittled, to see what Master would do to Janine and get back a little bit of his pride, if only vicariously. Penny was the simple one; she believed -- more or less correctly -- that all she had to do was give Master her undivided loyalty and obedience.

"That explains why I'm not touching your cervix, I guess," Master mused. Drew flinched. "So, Andrew, how's her orgasmic response?"

"Okay, I guess..." Drew muttered; undoubtedly, it had been some time since he'd seen it. Both Drew and Janine were aware that Drew had entered a minefield; Janine gave a snort.

"Penny," Master directed, "Lie down on the floor in front of your mother and see if you can get your hand between her legs and get to her clit. You know what I'm talking about, right?"

"Yes, Sir!" Penny nodded brightly.

"If you can get at it, work it; let's see if we can get your mother off." After a moment, he added, "Do yourself, while you're at it -- I'll look over your mother's shoulder to see how you do." Penny obediently flopped on her back and worked her hand between her mother's thighs; Master gave me leave to rise and watch as she stuck her left hand in her own crotch. Janine started rocking and grunting and clenching her ass cheeks; Master leaned up beside her and said in her ear, "You can orgasm -- I want you to -- but don't break position; your hands stay on your thighs and you can't get up. Face forward..."

Seconds later, Janine began to shake and a red flush of arousal spread across her face, neck and chest. "I'm gonna ... OGOD! AAAAUUUUGH!!!" Janine rocked and weaved and Master's fingers in her twat made wet, sloppy noises.

"I think we're done," Master mused. "Have you ever tasted your mother, Penny?"

"No, S-sir..." Penny was close -- very close, her fingers whirling over her clitoris.

"Lick your fingers -- get a good taste ... Go back for more, if you like," Master directed. Penny did as she was told and you could see the effect on her; she sent her fingers back for a second sample and, sucking them, began to whine and arch herself, surging up from the floor and crashing back down, hunting for a cock that wasn't there... "Agh! Ugh! UUUHHH! OGOD! YYYYYYYYESSSSS!!!"

"Very nice," Master muttered. I had to admire his control; I wanted to finger myself, BAD!

"So, Andrew, have you had Janine's big ass?" Master asked conversationally. Janine flinched. "Eh, I guess not..." Master eyed Drew's cock and it was Drew's turn to flinch. "Maybe a little fun between the buns, huh?" Master wet a finger in Janine's juices and wiped her bung with it, then dipped into her for more and swabbed her anus again. "Has anyone been in there, Janine?"

"No," she croaked. Janine was wobbling some from the aftermath of her orgasm.

Master rubbed her crinkle with the finger. "Well, open it up for me; I can't pass on a target like that one ... Push, like you're going to take a crap..." Janine was beyond arguments; she bore down and Master's finger pushed inside her. "Yeah. Messy. You didn't prepare for anal sex, did you?"

"No ... Sir..." Janine was hurting some, but she was also surprised; apparently, it wasn't all pain ... Master, satisfied for now with having forced the opening, merely worked on widening it.

"How does that feel?" Master asked Janine.

"I ... I..." Janine gasped.

"Kind of odd, huh? I bet you didn't expect it to be that sensitive. Most people don't. Penny, let's tip the scales with a little more clit work, please..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.