The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 37

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Jack:

Sunday morning -- early -- and I was up and around, yawning. Beth teased coffee out of the replicator; the kids were still in bed. Keisha got up with me, too; Frieda, being in the other room, was asleep with Tara when I started banging around. The morning would be taken up with two very different briefings -- one for sponsors, and one for concubines -- then at noon, all Hell would likely break loose...

<Collars have arrived, > the AI reported.

'Thanks, ' I replied. "Beth, there is some stuff in the replicators..."

Beth fished them out and grimaced. "I thought we were past this..."

"You're not," I told her. "The collars have communicators in them -- and tracking devices, among other things. They also act as ID, granting you access to various places, and they will provide verbal directions here and there, like a GPS." I turned to Keisha. "Get Frieda and Tara up. The uniform of the day is skin -- and these. And it's likely to be the same for the forseeable future."

"And the kids?" Keisha asked.

"Kids go clothed. Abe might get a Dick Tracy wristwatch," I replied. I eyed Beth, who had thrown on a chemise; after a moment, she got the hint. "You won't be the only ones, and you won't be the most embarrassed -- by noon every concubine will be nude," I assured them. "Get the other two."

After a couple of minutes, my other two women came padding in. "New collars," I announced, reading nameplates and handing them out.

"What -- no spikes?" Frieda objected.

"I'll have to discuss the modification with the AI," I chuckled. "Again, for everyone's benefit, by noon, every concubine will be dressed as you are -- or will be, once you get those on. The collars have comm links and act as GPSes and help us track you so you don't get lost. They also act as access cards, granting you access to places you are authorized to visit. They are NOT interchangeable -- yours knows you and will not work for anyone else -- in fact, it will get nasty with you if you try to use someone else's. Wear it all the time -- if you're not in bed or a shower or whatever, it should be on you. It's waterproof, so if you're in a public pool or whatever, it stays on. We'll be doing some simple sorting out of people today -- anyone with clothes is a sponsor -- or a crewman, which comes down to the same thing -- and everyone who is naked is a concubine. The vast majority of concubines will be unowned for the next few days. It's bad manners to fondle someone else's property without permission, but it could happen -- tolerate it if you can, but report it; someone will be along to thump the perp on the head. Don't take any shit from male concubines -- no means no and if they are slow learners they'll get an opportunity to study breathing in vacuum. Oh, the third group of people are kids. Kids stay dressed outside these rooms -- although they may go naked inside. Shawna and Elise are too young, but Abe will be issued a wristband with the same properties the collars have." I looked around. "Questions?"

"I REALLY liked the spikes..." Frieda muttered.

"You're incorrigible," I grinned. "AI, kick my standard breakfast out of the replicator." I turned back to my women. "There will be a briefing this morning -- the AI will alert you. You know most, if not all, of it -- but I want you to sit through it anyway. You can take the kids to the Mess to eat and mingle a little; I want you on your best behavior..." I eyed Frieda, "and acting as an example for others. The AI will call you to go to Medical -- and will provide directions. We're just looking at health and welfare at this point. Later, I'll have Frieda's horns and tail put on..." That got a giggle.

Frieda stuck her tongue out. "You won't give me a tail," she insisted, "because you know I'd use it to play with myself..."

I laughed. "Duly noted!"

The replicator dinged and Keisha went to get my scrambled eggs and bacon and raisin toast and put it in front of me. I covered her hand, keeping her from retracting it. "I lied again, didn't I? I'm sorry -- this is just ... really big. I might be able to do something tonight, and I might not. I know you have concerns; believe me, I'm not putting it off through any reluctance." I released her hand and cupped one of her fat titties. "The workload right now is just a bear..."

Keisha nodded. "I just wish I could do somethin'..."

"Come with me, then," I said. "Tara and Beth can keep an eye on the kids and Frieda..." I grinned at Frieda maliciously, and she pretended -- transparently -- to get huffy.

"Like this?" Keisha gasped.

"Like that. You'll be my example. You just stick that chest of yours out and sway those hips and smile," I insisted.

"Well..."

"Too late -- it's an order," I declared, and went back to eating. I waved her around beside me and caressed her here and there and played with her ass while she got used to the idea -- and had her get herself a quick bite, since she wouldn't be going with the others.

Fifteen minutes later, we were out and headed down the corridor -- or maybe companionway -- whatever. I called Oliver and got him and his family moving while I walked, giving him the nickel briefing and finishing with, "You may want to check in with your Brinkman colleagues. Get the AI to lead you. Try to get in your visits to Medical this morning..." The more he interfaced with that group, the less I would have to babysit ... The AI issued him a headset and his women collars while I was online with him; the headset would handle his issues until he got his implants later that morning. There was so much to do and so little time...

The headset reminded me of Maureen, so I called her. "I'm at Medical," she related. "I'm just going into the tube ... Tony is done; the medics took his clothes. Decurion Tillotson made arrangements for me this morning." One less worry...

When I got to Colonist Operations, Major Howard was there -- with Vera. He put a collar on her and said, "Off you go -- the collar will lead you to your master. And thank you for your attentions..."

"Yes, thank you," Mark echoed, apparently embarrassed. I have to admit, I had no idea what was up ... Vera actually dimpled, and waved at me as she padded out of the room.

"Do I ask?" I said diffidently.

"Ah! Something the omniscient Lieutenant Harper is not aware of!" the Major replied genially. "Oliver seemed to feel that Vera had short-sheeted me in the oral sex department the other night -- and treated it as a matter of honor. He gave me her use last night -- and she was superlative, wasn't she, Decurion?"

"Yes, very nice..." I don't think I'd ever seen Mark so embarrassed!

"You... ?" I couldn't even picture it!

"Yes. She's ... Well, she's a slut, actually -- and that's a compliment!" Mark suddenly found somewhere else to be.

I was nonplussed! The Major, fine -- that made sense. But Mark?

"I pressed a bit," the Major said quietly, "Told him he should really make comparisons before dismissing something. Vera is ... seriously accomplished. Her oral skills are impressive and she's a fine fuck -- but it's attitude, too ... Once she gets going..."

"She seemed pretty happy..." I noted. "She's been pretty diffident since the big revelation Thursday evening. Is she going to be okay?"

"She'll be fine -- but the Doctor may have to adjust his lifestyle," the Major opined. "One man doesn't do it for her. She took Tillotson twice -- and me three times ... Granted, one time apiece was oral, and I took her anally -- but that just goes to show, doesn't it?"

"She didn't appear to be ashamed or anything..."

"No." The Major shook his head. "I think she's settled in with the whole thing. But I'm not certain that's the best thing for Oliver..."

I sighed. "Sometimes, you should be careful what you ask for. I was trying to help -- keep her from making a fatal mistake -- but I may have created a monster."

"Let's wait and see."

Overnight, we had one attempted suicide, one attempted murder and two assaults. That probably wasn't bad, for a small town's worth of people -- but they needed to get used to the fact that they weren't going to be getting away with anything stupid. The attempted suicide was in Medical, being treated for her self-inflicted injuries and depression -- and the other three were in a holding cell, having recovered from having been stung. The victim of the attempted murder was up and about. One of the assaults was apparently a husband irritated that his wife had made decisions for him; the other was a stepdad trying to get control of his stepson -- who just happened to be a sponsor...

It was 7 a.m. local; ship's time was synchronized, for now. "Wake 'em up..."

In approximately 500 sets of quarters, the AIs announced, "Sponsors and concubines, please report to the common room. Leave children in the sleeping areas." This got louder and louder until adults got a move on, then dropped off; we wanted as many children to sleep unmolested as we could get. In each set of quarters, the AI monitored things until we had all adults in the common rooms, then they -- and if necessary, a human crewman -- made sure everybody sent the young folk back to the bedrooms. When we had something like ninety six percent compliance, I took over. "People, I asked you last night to put it away and just get some sleep -- but some people just don't get it." On common room screens, we flashed up the holding cell. "The gent on the left tried to kill a fellow concubine; apparently, he thought he could just move in on the poor fellow's ex spouse..." We displayed video of the whole thing, from the moment the argument started to the point that the semi-automated stinger took him out. We had AIs watching EVERYTHING -- and passing incidents to human watch standers. The AIs could target, but they couldn't fire -- but all the guy on watch had to do was poke the button.

"The fellow in the center was irritated that his one-time spouse made the decision to emigrate for him; instead of staying on Earth, he came along -- then decided to give her an attitude adjustment." We had video on this, too -- he got in one good lick before an automated stinger scrambled his nervous system.

"The guy on the right REALLY screwed up! You see, his stepson is a sponsor -- and he tried to make the point with him -- physically -- that concubine or not, he was still in charge..." Again, we had beautiful video...

"There are just too many of you for us to have to play games with, day in and day out. We have excellent recorded evidence of these incidents -- I can't emphasize enough that you are monitored constantly by AIs. Justice is swift..." An alarm claxon began sounding in the holding cell; the three perps looked up -- and the wall behind them suddenly opened to space ... Holding cells were deliberately along the periphery of the ship, for just this reason -- and we only needed a few ... Once again, we didn't leave the mess floating in vacuum, but the screamers in the audience didn't know that...

I waited for things to settle down and said sadly, "There will be briefings on conduct today; many things will be explained and described. Please pay attention -- your life may depend upon it! Everyone will be going to medical today for examinations and minor treatment. Sponsors will be fitted with implant connections to the communications network. Concubines will be provided a collar that will provide these services. These collars are multi-function -- they grant you access to your living quarters and tell you how to find things like the Mess, among other things. Each is keyed to the individual wearing it -- and will not only fail to function, but will provide nasty surprises to someone trying to wear it who isn't its owner, so you should avoid thinking about borrowing someone else's. Children of age five and up will get a wristband with similar functions; children below that age are more likely to just be irritated by the thing, so they are expected to be controlled directly by parents.

"Uniforms. At Medical, whatever you're wearing will be confiscated until we arrive at the colony. Sponsors will be issued jumpsuits or coveralls. Concubines -- pay attention, everyone -- concubines get nothing! Uniform of the day for concubines is nudity." THAT caused comment... "Yeah, yeah -- you know, most of you knew this already -- what's the beef? EVERY concubine will be nude -- so nobody is singling anyone out, here." I waved at the NCOIC and a camera was aimed at Keisha and I. "This is one of MY concubines -- note how she's dressed ... Give 'em a spin so they get the whole effect, Hon." Keisha did so, her usual milk chocolate complexion overlaid with pink. "She's a little embarrassed, too, obviously. 'I can't do that because I'm homely or fat or covered with spots' doesn't cut it -- you have to deal with it. DON'T get caught impersonating a sponsor -- a concubine in a coverall is a walking corpse, and you'd be REAL surprised to find out how quickly we can pass sentence! Wear skin and get used to it! Kids wear clothing -- what they have, or if it is soiled, more can be obtained from the AIs."

"You'll be going to breakfast by quarters number; the group with you in the common room -- and the associated kids -- is your group. Stay with them. When you get called to Medical, the AIs will keep track of you individually and lead you down the halls by voice until you can get your implants or your collars -- don't get lost! We're going to want to know why you felt like you had to slow things up or can't follow instructions..." I threatened.

After a moment, I added, "I'm not going to kid you -- the adjustment you're going to have to make over the next few days is going to be unpleasant. But it's NOT always going to be like this -- in a few weeks, you'll most likely remember it as a growth experience, like basic training -- something tough and painful, but ultimately rewarding. If it all gets to be too much, let an AI know and we'll get you something to reduce the stress some."

I gestured to close things off, then had a thought. "Remember when I told you all to pass on sex last night, if possible? Well, a bunch of you didn't -- and that isn't a problem -- it's a comfort thing, sometimes. But there were a few cases where we observed something that looked a lot like non-consensual sex. That would be rape, for those of you who would rather have short, blunt words. Now, I used to have a girlfriend whose favorite word in the transports of orgasm was 'No!' so I'm prepared to be sympathetic -- but the AIs say we had three too many last night for them all to have my old girlfriend's affliction -- something about probability and coincidence. Ladies, it is NOT too late to prefer charges! In Medical, it'll be you and the kids and a medic and the AI -- and we know who we saw and what we saw and if what you tell us matches our impression, SOMEONE is in trouble!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.