The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 36

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 36 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Vera:

So I found myself heeling Major Howard like a dog, walking naked in the corridor, praying that none of the doors we passed would open and reveal my bloated body to strange eyes. I had no choice -- and I knew it -- but that didn't keep me from being jumpy. Major Howard noticed and said, "We're the only people in this part of the ship -- and tomorrow, ALL concubines will be nude. You can relax -- and get used to it."

At the end of the corridor the door opened on an area with what I would call full gymnasium facilities -- exercise bikes and weights and treadmills and rowers and other machines. To the rear appeared to be a sauna and a massage table; to one side was an open shower room with several sprays. The Major lifted a large round cover revealing a large built-in sunken tile Jacuzzi like you normally find next to a pool. "Thank God for artificial gravity," he grunted. "Still, we don't have any pools -- it's just too much water to have flying around if something breaks down. The cover will supposedly take sloshing around under several Gs -- but the room is sealed, anyway, in case of system failure." He turned a switch and the water started moving and bubbling, then he went off to a bench and began removing his clothing. "You can help," he noted. I rushed over and got to work on his shoes. "I'm so glad I can dispense with this crap," he murmured. "Business suits are uncomfortable and generally useless, except for allowing one to blend in. Confederacy uniforms are a lot more comfortable..."

I'd had sex with the man -- but I hadn't LOOKED at him; he'd stayed mostly clothed that memorable night at the bar. He was a hairy bear of a man who looked to be almost fifty -- which I found somewhat surprising, given the fact that everyone in the Confederacy seemed to regress their ages. He was balding -- and what hair he had was graying and cut extremely short. It wasn't smart, maybe, but I was curious... "Why haven't you backed off your age?"

He grinned ruefully. "I'm the number two man for an entire colony -- I need to look like I've been around a day or two. Under the battered bodywork, everything is in tune to last another hundred thousand miles..." He cocked his head, "Is the good doctor going to regress you to your teen years?"

I looked away, embarrassed. "It wouldn't help."

"He saw something in you..."

"I saw something in him, more like," I replied. "He was a jewel in the rough and no woman had ever paid any attention to him. Even a sow like me had the tools necessary to reel him in..."

"Don't think much of yourself, do you?" the Major asked. "Let's get in the water."

"Are you the only person on Earth who doesn't know?" I whined.

"Ahhhh! So tell me," he replied, settling back. "We've nothing else to do for a few minutes."

So I went through the whole sordid history again -- I was getting to be rehearsed about it. He grunted a few times during -- and even chuckled -- and when I wound down, he said, "That's colorful. Now I understand how I got shortchanged and why you're here." He hoisted himself out of the tub, settling on the tile edge. "So how talented ARE you?"

THAT was pretty clear; I came across the pool and knelt on the tile, the water bubbling around me, and sucked in his cock. It wasn't as if I didn't remember it; I'd pretended not to know how to suck it only a couple of days before. It was a thick monster of surprising length with a foreskin that retracted fully only when he was fully erect. It had been easy to pretend I didn't know what to do with it before, but it would be more difficult to treat it right tonight. It was in my lifetime top ten, though, and that made it a challenge, now that I was 'Slut Vera' again ... I gave it my full attention and, yeah, I started to enjoy it; it took a little bit to get set up and slobbery, but it went down ... The Major grunted in approval and grabbed a double handful of my hair and I let him move me when he wanted to and tried to give him everything he was asking for.

I got a shock when another voice erupted, "Which one is that? Oh..." He sounded disgusted, whoever he was -- which I didn't think surprising, if he was watching my blubber pumping up and down in the bubbles and my big fat jugs splayed across the Major's thighs as I held onto his ass so I could drive myself deep.

The Major gasped, "Tillotson, you need to get past that Jack Sprat thing you have regarding the female form. Vera, here, is quite talented -- she's taking me without having had her throat modified to take Marine shanks -- and she's a lively fuck. I'm beginning to see Lieutenant Harper's position in this. Narrow teenyboppers with artificially inflated breasts are okay when you're looking for something athletic, but what about when you want to just hammer something? Skinny women are bony and can be a tough ride."

"Well, she's not very aesthetic," Tillotson, whoever he was, mumbled. I didn't even try to see the guy -- I just kept sucking. It was bad enough that the Major had to talk to him...

"Some of that is fixable without going overboard and turning her into a skeleton with skin stretched taut over it," the Major replied. "Nobody knows how this one looks better than she does -- in fact, she goes a little overboard; 'sow', I think, is one of the terms she used. I'll bet her low self-esteem makes her work harder for approval..." There was a pause while I took him, tip to root, several times, swallowing with his glans in my throat. "This is just excellent," he grunted. "You've no idea. You should have heard the tale she had to tell about her teenage years. She thinks of herself as a collection of fuck holes with no right to decent treatment..."

"Isn't that what she is?" Tillotson grunted.

"How many KNOW it?" The Major deliberately pumped my head up and down his cock several times -- and I relaxed and let it happen. In his own way, he was sticking up for my worthless fat butt; he could have whatever he wanted. He pulled me deep and I locked eyes with him, knowing what he planned -- and I stayed that way, looking up at him, until things started getting gray and fuzzy -- then he let go so I could back off and hack and choke and breathe.

There was a splash behind me and Tillotson's voice said, "Well, THAT was impressive."

"You'd be surprised." I was leaning back in for more abuse, but the Major put his hand on my shoulder. "Hop up and let her give you a suck."

"All right." The Major gestured and I turned around and recognized Tillotson as Maureen's boss. Out of the frying pan and into the fire ... I moved across the pool and started playing with his lank cock. "I don't even know if I can get it up under these conditions..." He sure knew how to hurt a gal!

"Close your eyes," I croaked. "I've another idea, too..." He was going to take some effort... "Lie back, please? Just ... trust me..." I hadn't done this in two decades, but I knew it worked on a lot of guys ... I put my hands on the backs of his thighs and racked them back, then leaned into the hairy crack of his ass and started licking his asshole.

"What the... ?" I couldn't see Tillotson's face, but the Major chuckled. "Hey, no fingers! Aah!"

"If you hold your knees, I can jack you..." I croaked. Tillotson took them and I began jacking him and playing with his balls while licking his crinkled asshole -- and he started firming up, fairly quickly!

The Major chuckled. "See? The woman has no pride at all -- but she DOES have her skills..." His hand cupped my ass. "How's this?"

"Clean," I croaked. "Master had me wash it out. He thought..."

"Very thoughtful, he is," the Major rumbled.

"Never in a million years..." Tillotson gasped. His cock was solid, now...

"NOW, let her suck you," the Major directed. Tillotson lurched up, so I backed off and he settled on the edge of the bath again. He had a nice one, too, once it was erect ... I sucked it in and started bumping it against the opening in my throat to work up spit. The Major started playing with my asshole while murmuring, "The difference, here, Tillotson, is sort of like the difference between a sports car and a luxury sedan. The first moves impressively, but the suspension is tight and jarring and it isn't too comfortable. The latter offers a comfortable ride and ... options..." I went for depth right about then, taking Tillotson to the root and sticking my nose in his wiry pubes. Tillotson gasped and gave out a groan as I swallowed around him. The Major chuckled as Tillotson grabbed a double handful of my hair -- just as he had -- then discovered he really didn't need it. The Major was poking at my asshole with a stubby finger; I remembered what to do and pushed and the tip popped through and he chuckled at THAT, too. I was horrified, and I was elated; it had been over twenty years since I was 'Fat Vera, School Slut, ' official cum-dumpster to the football and basketball teams -- but everything was coming back, just like riding a bicycle. I set up a pattern on Tillotson's cock: Deep stroke, swallow, back off, short stroke, twirl my tongue over the tip, repeat ... by the time the Major had two fingers in my ass, Tillotson was hunching and grunting, his knees jumping. His cock pulsed, pouring thick globs of his jizz into my mouth, and I was weirdly happy, at peace with myself as I sucked it down and swallowed it. I loved cum -- it had been too long...

Tillotson was enjoying my aftermath suck when the Major said, "Okay, let's do this..." I braced myself against the wall and wished for better lubrication than the foaming water -- but it didn't matter. His thick cock felt like a lamppost spreading my asshole open, but it would get easier ... I just grunted and pushed back. It hurt like Hell -- but I wanted it to, so it didn't matter. It took a couple of minutes to get past the penetration stage, and I figured I was bleeding -- but it got better...

I didn't cum -- but the Major did, and that was the point, wasn't it? It was still an accomplishment, and I looked upon it that way as I felt his jizz splash into my abused colon. The world had changed in a few days; I had a master, not a husband, and poor Ollie had a three-hole gang-bang slut, not a wife. I hoped he was okay with that, because it was a done deal -- there was too much water under the bridge. Probably more important was the fact that it was okay with ME! If I wasn't good enough for Ollie any more, I could accept that -- I'd always known it, anyway -- but I wouldn't die, because there were others out there who could appreciate my skills. I would hurt -- terribly -- but I would survive...

The Major waved me out of the hot tub -- but the water had leached my strength to the point that he had to help me out. Tillotson eyed me thoughtfully, but shook his head. "She's not much to look at..."

"Have you seen the daughter?" the Major replied. "Not your protégé, and not the one Jack has settled on -- the third one. You might like that -- still young, and ... curvy. She's carrying, but it's well-packaged."

I sat there on the edge of the pool, listening to them talk about Judith like I wasn't there -- and it was fine ... They talked about this and that for a couple of minutes, then the Major got up and ruffled my tangles. "Come on, let's sweat a bit," he said, pointing at the dry sauna. "Coming, Tillotson? You should really examine her other fine qualities..."

"How did you end up with her, anyway?" Tillotson asked, following.

"The doctor seemed to feel that she'd impugned his honor when she pretended she didn't know what she was doing the other night. Oh, that's right -- you weren't there. It seems that Vera, here, had managed to hide her checkered past from her husband for quite a long time -- but I accidentally penetrated her disguise. It was me, wasn't it?" The Major asked.

"Yes, it was you -- atop some other things," I agreed. "It was ... too much ... too good. He kept telling me he wanted me to let go..."

"So she went on a rampage and sucked me and two other gentlemen dry..." the Major chuckled.

We settled in on the seat, on towels, because the wood was hot. I don't do saunas, but I enjoyed it; the energy sapped out of me by the whirlpool tub left me with this lassitude, and the sauna left me feeling similar -- like a lizard, sunning herself on a hot rock. We didn't pretend to cover up; we just sat there, in a row, with me in the middle. After a few minutes, the Major climbed up to the second tier and said, "Give us a suck, Vera." I got up on my knees and took him in, my jugs sometimes touching the hot boards when I took him deep -- never quite long enough to burn. I slurped and drooled and gobbled -- I'd get his load this time...

He didn't warn me -- but he didn't hold my head, either. It was a good load, for being his second -- still thick and clumpy. Part of me was amazed at myself, but I sat there grinning, sucking it through my teeth and playing with it. The Major laughed. "Try the other end, Tillotson," he cajoled.

The guy got up and circled behind me. "I don't know -- it doesn't look that appetizing..."

"It's the feel of it that's important, Tillotson. I've been in it -- you'll be surprised," The Major insisted, then looked sly, "Want her to suck your ass again?"

"No, I've got something going here," Tillotson replied, clearly embarrassed. He did, too -- the blunt tip of it touched my pussy lips and they popped open inviting in into the wet groove between them that led to my cock-pit. I grinned up at the Major and husked, "Yeah, come on..." at Tillotson as he seated his cock at my hole and pressed. It was all good; I was Vera the Party Girl, Cum Dumpster to the Masses and it was my time to party! He slid home slowly, pressing my inner walls, and said, "Uh!" as he hit bottom; I clenched on him as he withdrew and he groaned. The Major grinned and sat up a bit and put my forearms on his thighs and I clutched his love handles and stuck my nose next to his cock and grunted, "Now fuck me!"

Tillotson started slow, but slowly sped up. I started snapping my hips when it got really good, and the Major leaned to one side and collected a swinging jug and knew just how much pressure on my nipple hurt good and I started to lose it and howled, "Go! Go!" as my eyes got hazy and the stars came out and I slammed back into Tillotson and the Major's big hand clapped me on the ass and I tightened up and screamed, exploding...

And Tillotson puffed and rocked behind me and muttered, "Damn!" -- and I pushed my ass back at him and smiled over my shoulder and said, "More, please!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.