The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 34

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Jack:

In group settings we weren't able to separate the wheat from the chaff like I did with the Fartblossoms. Basically, Dr. Atkinson had hourly addresses in the gym with hypnosis generators running as his background to prep families as groups. Then we would direct parents to their child's home room, where the teachers -- or more likely, a Fleet Auxiliary team supported by teachers -- would make the pitch, which was, basically, (from one I attended), something like this:

"Okay, we promised something big today, and we're delivering on that promise. Basically, we're making a one-time offer to extract your entire family to the colonies. If you're sponsor-class, we'll be offering you an extensive selection of concubines in orbit. If you're not, you can expect to BE in that extensive selection. What we would LIKE to do is maintain the current family groups as much as possible -- but this presents issues in the case of non-sponsor-class males. We're going to have a glut of you -- and if we can't find a sponsor to accept you, we're going to try to offer you a place to live and work to do and limited citizenship -- but your family will likely be moved to a sponsor, who will control your access to them. In any case, there will be no further children from you borne by your ex-spouse under those circumstances, until and unless you attain sponsorship status."

"Ladies, you're all mothers and therefore all precious to us. We WILL find a sponsor for you and your children. We're not doing the usual twenty-minute 'blow and go' here. The initial phase will be sorted out in orbit -- and it will be longer in duration and the sponsors will -- I hope -- be thinking with BOTH heads. You will have a sponsor, unless you have serious mental or emotional issues, by soon after arrival at our destination at the very latest. As you should all be aware, purely physical issues are repairable."

This was a third grade class; there were women there with kids on their hips and kids in strollers and husbands carrying kids and mothers alone -- and a couple of fathers with the kids and no mother. Some guy raised his hand -- which I considered to be fine indoctrination. "So, what are the options again?"

The presenter -- a Fleet Auxiliary NCO -- sighed. "Okay. If either you or your wife -- or your child, if you have one of age, although I realize that probably won't be many in this particular group -- is a volunteer with the proper CAP score, we will do our utmost to preserve the family unit. We'll ship you and your whole brood -- and the sponsor will be responsible for the rest of you. There will need to be some accommodations to some situations, but it's a pretty clear-cut deal. Mothers with children in families where no one makes the cut for CAP score can be evacuated more or less as if this were a normal pickup -- except we WILL accept you, period -- there is no competition here on the surface. However, the usual rules apply; if you can't find a sponsor who will accept you AND your husband, he has a problem. We'll find you a sponsor -- and he'll own you -- and depending upon a number of factors, your husband may be shit out of luck. Again, that's more or less like a normal extraction. Husbands in families without a sponsor may be evacuated -- we'll take you -- but you're going to need to find a sponsor or we'll be assigning you to a facility where you'll live and work with other guys in the same boat. You aren't going to be full citizens, and in some cases a male concubine may be better off."

A woman spoke up, "My husband isn't here."

"Sorry about that," the noncom replied. "Usual rules apply. You can go or not as you choose -- but we're not hunting him down. Is he a sponsor?"

"No."

"Are you?"

"No."

The NCO eyeballed Junior. "That your oldest?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then." He shrugged.

Another woman raised her hand, "Mine is."

"Yours is what?" the NCO asked.

"He's got a good score."

The NCO pursed his lips, thinking. I waved at him. "See the Lieutenant," he told her. Turning back to the crowd, he said, "Okay. There are three or four of us available for questions. Look around the room. We're going to take those who want to go in ten minutes or so. Discuss it among yourselves. As an aside, you need to be sensible about this -- we won't put up with any of you guys slapping the old lady around in order to get your way -- or vice-versa, for that matter. For you mothers, it's really your call; your old man's choice isn't yours -- you have to face it separately. We won't kidnap you -- but we won't let him hold you here against your will, either. Keep it civil."

Naturally, there was an uproar. The volume level went up the scale rapidly -- and stayed there.

The woman with the sponsor-husband approached me. "Show me your card, Ma'am. What's your husband's name?"

"Eugene. Eugene Bradley." While she gave me that, the AI cross-referenced the data on her CAP card, confirming it and her husband's eligibility.

When the AI gave me the thumbs up, I said, "Where is he? Somewhere local?"

"He's at work. Some repair thing -- all weekend. His work is ... important to him."

"More than you?"

"Well, no, but..."

"Yeah," I nodded. "You're at a school thing and he shouldn't have to worry about you."

"Yes." The third grader next to her eyed me, restive, while she shifted another little girl on her hip.

"Let's step outside." The teacher guarding the door stood aside for us and we moved into the relative quiet of the hallway. I handed her my comm link. "Call him. Cell phones don't work here, but this will. You can't tell him what is going on here, but any means are justified. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." She put her little girl on her feet and dialed a number. After a few seconds, she said, "Shit."

"Voice mail?" I queried.

"Yes."

"Leave one. Urgent. Tell him it's serious. Maybe we can find an office line..."

"Thanks." She went on to leave a message begging her husband to call.

The guy called back almost immediately; I could hear it all over my link. "What's the matter, Hon?"

"Something serious has happened up at the school, and I need you," the woman said.

"What can go on up there?" Eugene rasped. "You KNOW I have to get this in this weekend..."

"Look, Sweetie, I can't tell you WHAT it is, but it's REALLY important!"

"Come on -- at the school? What did Gina do?"

"Sweetie, please, PLEASE!"

"I HAVE to finish this!"

"Is it life or death?"

"Well, no, but..."

"Sweetie, you KNOW I NEVER bother you about stuff. PLEASE, trust me -- this is EXTREMELY important!"

"Okay, I'll break in..."

"NOW, Sweetie RIGHT NOW!"

"I can't just..."

"You CAN! You MUST!"

"What the Hell IS this?" Eugene rasped. "I need to know! I can't just walk out on..."

I'd had it! "You need to listen to your wife and get down here," I rasped, "Now!"

"What? Who is this? Kathy?"

"I'm here."

"Are you hurt?"

"No. Not yet, anyway. PLEASE come -- right now! It will be fine if you just come now! You can go back, after..."

"Who was that?"

"He's a ... cop! Please! It's BIG, Sweetie..."

"I'm coming! Fifteen minutes!"

Kathy handed me the phone. "God! It's like pulling teeth, sometimes! Fortunately, I don't try, usually..."

"Quite the work ethic he has..." I chuckled.

"Yeah, well..."

"He's coming."

"Only because you scared him!"

"Wait here for him." I went back inside the classroom.

The door guard had a questioner, "How bad is this?"

The teacher sighed. "I've never been there, but..."

"What's the question?" I interrupted.

"We're ... not sponsors. What's the worst case scenario?"

I frowned. "This is all kind of experimental, but it goes something like this -- the worst case is that you just can't find a sponsor who will accept you as a couple. If that happens, you'll be split up. You'll be working for the government and living in what amounts to a barracks with a bunch of other guys. You'll have someone keeping an eye on you, sort of like a parole officer and unemployment counselor rolled into one. You'll be a second-class citizen, unless you can improve your CAP score."

I eyed him. "This is where it could become untenable. Your wife is going to belong to someone else, and she's going to have his kids -- and whether he lets you hang out around his place is totally up to him. I'm sure you can see that in some cases, if he feels threatened at all, or you have a poor attitude, it's not going to be in his best interests -- or your wife's." The guy looked angry. "Look, I know this is a lot to absorb, but a lot of this stuff is in the standard system already. You get a break, actually, in that you go off-world, too, and in some cases will be able to see the wife and kids. But I wouldn't expect any more than that, if I were you -- her new sponsor isn't under any obligation to allow conjugal visits, and you won't be allowed any more offspring, in any case."

Another guy was standing there. "What works? What could I say that... ?"

I shrugged. "Maybe nothing. We're going to look at giving sponsors an extra slot to take the husband. But YOU'RE NO LONGER HER HUSBAND! If a sponsor takes you both on, she's HIS woman and any sharing goes from HIM to YOU, not vice-versa. He's doing you a big favor -- and if you spit in his face, you might wish you'd never been born!" I eyed them both. "Frankly, I think we're asking for a lot of trouble -- we should split EVERY family to keep people from getting stupid. Something like forty percent of concubines who screw up radically and get dead in the first twenty-four hours after a pickup are concubines who had been their sponsor's wife before pickup. They think they still have a sacred relationship and are Numero Uno and they get jealous of the other concubines or do something stupid. Can you imagine how much WORSE it will be with husbands? Think about it," I asserted, waving at one of the guys' wives. "What would you want to do if I took..." I waved my hand at her.

"Alice," she supplied.

"Alice, here, over there and proceeded to fuck her brains out in front of you?" I finished.

"I'd want to kick your ass!" the husband asserted.

"You need to stay home," I told him, "because you would get dead, right then and there. The minute I accept her as a concubine, you have no rights -- and if you touch me, you're dead -- the review board will close the case in less than thirty seconds. Stay here." I turned to Alice. "That makes it your choice. Which is more important to you? Your husband? Or yourself and your kids? You two can discuss it -- you can argue about it -- but in the end, it's your decision. If you join the outbound group, you're going, and he has no say in it."

The second guy said, "If I do whatever and I have the right attitude and I get a sponsor to take me, too, can I... ?"

"Male concubines tend to continue to father children, although you may get told no, or you may be told to concentrate your efforts on another female," I told him. "Once again, the sponsor dictates -- but male concubines left at home usually keep the ladies happy while the sponsor is elsewhere."

The other husband was sneering at him, so I added, "You might have a shot."

"Why don't you just bend over and take it up the ass?" the sneering one said.

Time to break out a stinger ... The look on nasty guy's face was priceless as he collapsed, and I got a lot of attention from the room. I turned to Alice, "Now you don't even have to discuss it. You can be here when he wakes up in a few hours, or you can be gone -- end of story." Turning to the other husband, I added, "You could get asked for that -- or worse. Define your limits. Would you suck a black guy's cock to get him ready to impregnate your one-time wife? Some sponsors might debase you like that -- and some just might be bisexual. You could get a great guy who let you sleep together and have more kids and wants very little from either of you -- or you could get a bastard who gets big kicks out of making you both do things that will hurt your relationship. Unfortunately, a CAP score of six and change doesn't make you a saint. As you move up, things get better, but aggression is big."

"Thank you." The guy backed away, thinking. I raised my voice and announced, "I'm going to throw this out in the hopes some of you are listening! Gentlemen! A bad attitude will get you your nervous system scrambled, a long nap, and a headache when you wake up -- and perhaps the loss of your wife and kids. Ladies, hubby doesn't get to say no! He can ASK you to stay, but he can't TELL you to stay! If you join the group leaving, he has two choices -- he can join you or he can watch you leave! You don't have to worry about what will happen if you don't get to go, because you can ALL go, so there are no long-term consequences if the old man is a little heavy-handed, shall we say? Time's getting to be short -- you need to make up your minds and get ready to act!"

A couple of minutes later, we got under way -- and you could almost hear relationships tearing in some places. On guy got stung trying to drag his woman back across the line; later it was discovered that while they had kids together, they weren't married. Three additional women crossed the line after that, one husband following. There were ten unescorted women -- nine of whom crossed the line. Eight couples committed despite the risks; seven women crossed solo, and five elected to stay. One woman waited until the transport pad was running to dash across the line.

Eugene Bradley was interrogating his wife Kathy when I exited the room. "There you are! Step inside, please."

"What's going on?" Eugene looked around, aggravated.

"We're all operating under the impression that you're planning to make pickup when called, Son," I said, chuckling. "Your wife damned near broke her hump trying to get you here for it."

"Pickup?" Eugene's face went white.

"You're late. The transport pad is over there," I said, pointing. "You can thank Kathy, here, for begging us to be allowed to chase your silly ass down. If you don't want her, I'm sure we can find someone who values that kind of loyalty..."

"I want her!" he yelped, clutching her to him. "She's my wife!"

"She's your concubine," I corrected, "not your wife! It would be wise if you both got that through your heads, very clearly, because remembering that might save her life!"

"Yes, yes, of course, of course..." Eugene looked around, dazed. "I was working on something..."

"Important?"

"The customer will think so..."

"Can you give me a number to call? We can't tell them what's up, but we can tell them to find a new boy..." Eugene nodded and gave me a number, then gathered his family and stepped onto the transport pad. I got a kick out of calling the number and saying, "Hello? This is to inform you that Eugene Bradley has been taken into custody and will not be returning to work..." -- and hanging up.


Later, things got more interesting -- but were sometimes easier to unravel. The students had been generally trained in pickup implications all along; eighth and ninth graders knew their status as they hit fourteen. They were eligible to lug the family along -- but they weren't obligated. Besides, there were the usual complications, which have been covered before -- but in case you were asleep, the big one is incest ... Picture, if you will, a horny tenth grader with a seven point five CAP and a big sister who is a Senior in the concubine track and making straight As. Mama either has the same skill set or can acquire it rapidly, and dear old Dad is out of town on business. I COULD be talking hypothetically, but I'm not -- we're discussing Johnny Tafarelli. Mama Gina is a dark Italian goddess and big sister is 'Moaning Mona' Tafarelli, a legend in the boys' locker room. Johnny didn't bother to mention Family Day to his dad, Marco 'Snake Eyes' Tafarelli -- who would have presented us all with embarrassing issues, anyway. Mona briefed Mama, but not in-depth, as it were. So Johnny could -- and did -- play the incest card twice -- and could still draw two. Mama was going to be surprised in orbit, but Mona knew the score ... Conditioned as she was to 'shut up and do as you're told, ' Mama would undoubtedly roll over. Johnny stepped onto the transport pad grinning from ear to ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.