The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 31

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Judith:

Clearly, I don't get it. I listened as Jack told Frieda to offer the bartender a blowjob, and you'd have thought she was getting a popsicle or something. Peanuts from the bar, maybe. There wasn't any uproar over it; she didn't get upset that he would just hand her off to some old bald guy on a whim; he'd merely given her something to do and she was off to do it, just like that...

The jukebox started up and one of the two guys Jack had talked to wandered over. "Can I borrow one of your women?"

"Go ahead," Jack waved grandly. "I'm overstocked. I can only dance with so many." I nerved myself to get up and go with him -- but he took Maureen, instead! I sat there, blinking -- did I have 'uptight bitch' written on my forehead in lipstick? Maureen looked surprised, too, but she got up and went off with him. Jack took Beth out, leaving me sitting with Tara, who had taken Frieda's seat. I watched my sisters dance; Beth cuddled up to Jack and smiled and they didn't do much but cling to one another and rock -- but I could tell she was happy, and that Jack was fond of her just by the looks on their faces. It was a side of Jack I hadn't seen; it seemed like he'd been so busy directing things since I'd met him that he hadn't really expressed any affection for anyone. The look on his face as he held my sister to him, though, spoke volumes -- that and the little touches and hugs and caresses. Beth is a head shorter than Jack is; he made do by kissing her on the top of the head. He had a hand up under her blouse, rubbing her back, and a hand on her ass, squeezing, the whole song -- and Beth loved it, I could tell. He wasn't groping her, really -- it was more a possession thing. He was saying 'this is mine' and she was agreeing with him.

Frieda came back; Tara moved to Maureen's vacant seat. As Frieda set out the drinks, I asked, "Is Jack like that with all of you?"

Frieda mustered a wistful smile. "You don't know, do you? I'm here because Beth batted her eyes at Jack and said, 'Pretty please?' Tara's here because she always wanted to do the total slave thing -- and because of her kids; maybe mostly because of her kids. Keisha is with us because of Tara's kids -- Hell, Jack hasn't fucked her yet! She's also around because she's a natural mother. But Beth? Beth was love at first sight! I know -- I was there!"

I was amazed! "Beth?"

"Beth." Frieda nodded. "They met at the grocery store, at my checkout. He got a drop shot down her tank top and went ga-ga! She bent over to get something in front of him and he almost started rubbing her ass, right there! He asked her for a date and she got all chicken and flubbed it, but I put them back on track..." She shook her head, remembering. "He picked her up from work and they were fucking like bunnies before the night was over! By the next morning, they were a done deal!"

"When was this?" I asked.

Frieda grinned from ear to ear. "Monday."

"What?" I gasped. "You're shitting me, right?"

"Nope." Frieda shook her head. "I met Jack officially Tuesday. Tara met him then, but she didn't get picked up until last night -- same with Keisha."

"So it's been, what, three or four days?" I gasped.

Frieda shrugged. "If this was a pickup, we'd have had, like twenty minutes, you know? Jack knows his shit -- he's already got two concubines in the colonies. This time, he's looking for different stuff -- mothers and stuff. I guess he learned his lesson with the first batch."

I couldn't get over this -- Beth, hooking up with a guy, like, overnight -- and becoming a concubine! My dumpy big sister with the braces and the lisp! She was up there, dancing ... So was Maureen -- and the guy was running his hand under her top, rubbing her back ... I have to admit, I was suddenly jealous...

The other guy came over just as the song was ending. He was harder, harsher, not as polite as the other guy. "So, you wanna dance?" he asked. I could be an idiot, or I could get up to dance; I got up. The song ended, but he just held my wrist. "Don't worry about it -- I fed the box." I wasn't going anywhere -- he was holding my wrist and wasn't planning on letting go. We didn't talk about it, either; he didn't threaten me or anything -- it was just out there, clear. "What's your name, Honey?"

"Judith."

"Well, Judy, I'm Troy -- and that's Tony." Troy waved at his partner.

"That's Judith," I corrected him.

Troy didn't accept correction at all -- gracefully, or otherwise. "Nobody calls you Judy?" I shook my head. "I'll start the trend, then."

And that was the end of it. The next song started and he pulled me into his embrace and held me at the waist -- his hands on bare skin under my top -- and ground himself against me. I found myself with my arms on his biceps or around his neck while he maneuvered us to and fro, our crotches melded together. At some point, he looked down my tank top and my cleavage and said, "Those are nice..."

It was rude -- but it was a compliment. It took me a moment to decide what was more important, then I mumbled, "Thanks."

I really hadn't noticed before how close dancing is to sex. Troy made that clear at the outset. When I danced with Troy, it was 'dirty dancing' -- and the same was true of Tony, for that matter. They just didn't allow for anything else -- and I discovered that I really didn't care...

We danced to three songs, then Troy took me to a table along the back wall. Tony had Maureen there and they were sipping drinks, having come off the floor one dance back. Jack and Beth were still out there, ignoring us, it seemed like. "What do you want to drink?" Troy asked. I ordered a rum and coke and he went off to get it -- but Tony said, "This is a good song," and the next thing I knew I was back on the floor.

Tony was the charmer. He would make a move, and if you noticed, he would cajole you and give you the 'Come on, you know you want to, ' line. If you got firm with him, like I did the first time he slid his hand under the waistband of my skirt and palmed my bare ass, he would shrug and I would find myself seated at the table before the song ended -- after which Troy would haul me out for the very next song.

Troy invariably went straight for whatever Tony had hit as a roadblock -- and he gave no ground. When he dragged me onto the floor after Tony dropped me over the hand on my ass thing, he went right after it. When I protested, he said, "So you give it to Tony?" When I sputtered that I hadn't, he stuck his hand under my skirt and grabbed a butt cheek anyway and said, "Who are you trying to kid, here, anyway?" And when I tried to reach back to extract his hand, he spun me on the floor and when he finished, my back was to him and his hand was on my left breast under my blouse! It was 'out of the frying pan and into the fire' -- any time I bucked Troy, he upped the ante! I finished that dance set with BOTH of Troy's hands making lumps under my skirt, kneading my cheeks, and thankful I wasn't topless! We did three as usual, and they let me sit one out and suck down an entire rum and coke before Tony hauled me up again. Tony usually did two -- while Troy and Maureen talked, apparently -- and then he would let me slide for one or hand me off to Troy. Then he would sit one out and pull Maureen onto the floor for one and when Troy finished his three, Tony was rested...

But I wasn't! Every time I sat, I had to pant and gasp and suck down a rum and coke to get some liquid in me -- and if I begged off Tony, he would take Maureen out and Troy would take me out the very next song for three again!

I got hot, my legs got rubbery, and rum and cokes were flooding my system with alcohol; I had to lean on them and let them balance me and hold me up. That led to lips on my neck and hands just about everywhere -- and I wasn't complaining because I was aroused and becoming languid from exhaustion. "Hot, are you?" Troy asked. "Just do that thing you girls do where you tie a knot in your top and make it a midriff." When I opened my mouth to protest, he rolled his eyes and said, "Just do it," -- and I knew if I didn't, he would find a way to make me wish I had, so I did it ... The next time he took me out, I got dizzy and asked for a non-alcoholic beverage -- and got one, I think, but I was far gone already.

Maureen announced that it was bathroom time; the guys seemed to understand the convention, because they let me go, too. "How are you holding up?" she asked.

"They're holding me up, at this point," I panted. "And they're octopi. Both of them have eight arms, I swear!"

"Tony seems nice," she opined.

"Yeah..." I replied weakly. Tony was giving Maureen something just short of equal time, it seemed to me -- and she wasn't fussing about it. But Troy wasn't giving her anything I could see -- and that meant I was getting about three times the attention...

When we got back, Troy got up and slid me in between him and Tony on the bench along the wall -- and Maureen settled on the other side of Tony. Troy pulled me against him and slid his hand up under my top to cup a breast and I grabbed his hand. "Settle down," he rasped. "Your sister isn't bitching. How come you've got to be so uptight all the time? No wonder your old man isn't paying you any attention!" I leaned up and looked across Tony to Maureen -- and Tony had his hand in her top! And she was all relaxed about it... "Jack isn't my old man," I muttered, settling back.

"I meant this guy," Troy replied and picked up the table centerpiece and slid some paper out from under it. He parked them on the table in front of me and shoved his hand back up under my top. "Your sister says things aren't too good at home..."

I picked up the papers -- they were pictures, printed two to a page on standard paper. They wouldn't have won any awards, but they were clear enough ... clear enough to recognize Dan -- and that blonde -- in a clinch in an elevator!

Every page got worse. I was shaking like a leaf when I got to the bottom of the stack. Thinking you knew something was different than being pretty sure -- but seeing it in living color with a time stamp of earlier this evening trumped everything! Troy pulled me against him and I had two choices -- scream and fight, or settle back -- and I went limp, the pictures trickling out of my hand and onto the floor while Troy mauled both of my breasts and murmured, "Seems like he likes his women hot and spicy -- do you do hot and spicy, Judy? I think you need to learn..."

Dan and I were done, no matter what. Tomorrow, I would kneel up to some man -- even if it was Daddy! And if no one wanted me, I would come back here ... Against the backdrop of my pain, I heard him say, "I bet that one lets him play with her titties..." I needed no proof of THAT! I placed my hands over his, holding his in place while her squeezed them and milked my nipples.

We did that for a dance, then Tony hauled me onto the floor -- and I let him take me where he would and do with me as he pleased. Emotionally, I was numb, a zombie, the knowledge that my old life was truly gone robbing me of any will. But physically, I was aroused; I'd been pinched and tickled and rubbed and fondled and molded and patted and caressed for hours and I was a bundle of nerve endings looking for titillation...

Tony took my lips, then invaded my mouth and attacked my tongue with his -- and I reacted instinctively, returning his efforts. By the end of the second dance, we were dry-humping standing up on the dance floor; my mind, blank, let my body do what it wanted, and it wanted pleasure!

Tony led me back to the bench; Maureen was gone, back at Jack's table. We continued to kiss and grope each other hotly; I felt a little guilt, distantly, that I was stealing Maureen's man -- even though I knew I wasn't. Then he was trying to pull my top over my head and I started feebly contesting it whimpering weakly. We were in a bar, for God's sake! Had we been somewhere private -- ANYWHERE private -- I wouldn't have fought... "Come on, Babe," Tony murmured, "You need to loosen up! Isn't this how things went wrong?" But he stopped -- not that it mattered, since my top was up around my neck and the air conditioning was blowing across my rock-hard nipples!

I was draped along the bench and Tony continued to milk my stiff points and cup and squeeze my breasts while sucking my tongue and he ran a hand up my leg under my skirt, caressing, and my toes pointed and I raised a knee as fingers slid over my labia, rubbing my hooded hot button ... Something about that bothered me -- not the sensations, which were wonderful, but something else, and Troy's voice said, "That's it ... Spread your legs so I can tickle your pussy..."

I struggled weakly and broke free of Tony's lips to look down along my body -- and Troy was there, his hand under my rucked-up skirt! "Noooo..." I whined quietly -- and Troy got that look on his face and said, "There you go again! When are you going to learn to relax and let your slutty side have its day in the sun? Now cut the shit and go back to what you were doing..." His arms were between my legs; I couldn't close them. He looked me in the eye and flipped up my skirt and I watched, breathless, as his hand went back to work in my wet slit. Then Tony leaned down and kissed me again and I surrendered for a while.

The next time I surfaced, Troy's face was buried in my crotch and I was holding Tony's erect cock in my right hand, jacking it gently, my hand loving the flesh sheathed steel feel of it. I looked around; we were still in the bar. Looking around, I could see several people watching with expressions ranging from disinterested to carnivorous -- but Tony, hot-eyed, hissed, "Suck it!" and backed out from under me, leaving me flat on the bench with my knees up and Troy's tongue drubbing my clitoris. I turned my head and Tony picked it up and manhandled my mouth over his cock and I tightened my lips around it and let him pump me back and forth, rolling up on one shoulder but not disturbing Troy ... Sometime later, Tony's cock muffled my scream of joy when Troy bit down gently on my over-stimulated clitoris, triggering an orgasm. While I lay boneless in the aftermath, Troy pressed my knees to my shoulders and crawled up and I watched with one eye as he tore his way out of his pants, one handed, knowing what came next and not caring at all...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.