The Academy - Cover

The Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The Governor of the colony of Nuevo Angelino recognizes that the ad-hoc educational system in use in his colony isn't producing sponsors -- so he sends a team to Earth to collect some professional educators with a Confederacy perspective. This results in a new and unusual kind of pickup. Prepare to see it through the eyes of a couple of dozen of the participants...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Space   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Snuff   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Big Breasts   Military  

Beth:

Momma surprised us at the door in her new black nightie -- but not as much as we surprised her, I think. She was wicked embarrassed -- and Frieda was wicked about teasing her, "Nice outfit, Mrs. H!"

As if she wasn't embarrassed enough, Jack pulled the rug right out from under her! "Vera is no longer married; she became a concubine this morning." Frieda misunderstood, thinking she was Jack's, but Jack explained that she was Daddy's. Then Frieda asked me if I'd brought my nightie in -- and, of course, I hadn't. Jack sent me off to get it -- but before I could get out the door, Frieda did it again!

"I don't have one," she announced, adding, "Guess I'll have to go naked!" I gasped and eyed her -- and of course she was all happy because she'd gotten everyone's goat...

Jack cleared his throat and said, "I've, uh, taken on Frieda..."

Daddy grinned and said, "My condolences."

Jack sent me on out then. When I came back, Frieda was naked and Momma was looking uncomfortable, standing there looking at Frieda and Jack with her hands behind her back. Jack told me, "Go dress as your mother is. Take Frieda. If you can't find anything for her to wear, she can stay naked, but I'm looking for basically this standard." He waved at Momma.

So we headed upstairs. Dressing me was easy; we already knew what Jack wanted me to wear. But Frieda and I are NOT the same size or shape and it was an immediate problem, since all I had was the stuff we'd bought earlier in the day. Frieda thought it was great fun, of course, but I was unhappy; anything I had would look like a tent on her and make Momma and I look like elephants! All I had that looked halfway decent was a translucent cover-up designed to be worn with something else translucent, which would then be opaque in combination. It looked like a circus tent on Frieda, but it was the best I could do, so we headed downstairs.

That didn't last long; Frieda being Frieda, she worked the thing around and stuck her boobs out the armholes! That triggered another round of embarrassment; Jack gave up and had Frieda get out of the thing, then turned to me and told me to get out of mine! I was horrified! "Jack! That's my DADDY!"

Jack didn't correct me -- DADDY did! "Beth!" he snapped, "Do as you're told, Young Lady!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing -- and Momma couldn't, either! But there was no question that I was expected to do it, so I did -- and no sooner was it off than Daddy turned to Momma and said, "Vera..." in a tone of voice that made it VERY clear what he wanted! Momma gave him a look, but Daddy wasn't taking any crap and he had Jack there to back him up, so she did as she was told. Jack motioned Frieda and I to sit on the arms of his chair and Momma settled against Daddy -- who reached up and started playing with her boobie, right there in front of all of us! I was freaking a little when Jack, as calm as you please, turned to Daddy and said, "So, what's on television?"

After that, it was a game, I think -- or maybe a training session. Daddy and Jack could get away with murder -- and they acted like they did, all the time! Jack would pull one of us into his lap to kiss and fondle and embarrass -- except, of course, Frieda REFUSED to be embarrassed -- then he would trade off and mess with the other one. While I was on Jack's lap, I was pretty much occupied, but when Frieda was, I was at loose ends -- which meant I spent time watching Daddy molest Momma. Both Daddy and Jack pretended that their primary occupation was watching TV, but the rest of us didn't; Momma tended to be looking back when I would look her way. It was strange ... I mean, okay, Momma and Daddy had a sex life -- I'm living proof, and I'm one of four, after all -- but you tend to think of your parents as asexual, like they'd performed their function when you were born and it was all over. Parents -- Momma, anyway -- tended to reinforce this. But there I sat, watching Daddy fondle Momma -- and Momma looked back, and despite trying not to, she got visibly hot and bothered! Daddy pulled her across his lap and I saw his hand lift Momma's thigh, and I watched his fingers as he started rubbing her pussy -- and Momma blushed almost purple, but she started rubbing Daddy's zipper and her nostrils flared and she started breathing hard ... It was HOT!

Frieda was shameless; she wanted Jack's cock in her in the worst way -- I could hear her begging him for it in whispers. Jack would chuckle and kept on teasing her. When he got her white-hot, he put her back on the chair arm and dragged me down...

I can't tell you what we did, exactly; we just seemed to merge. I would want something to be touched and Jack's hand would be there -- he seemed to have seven or eight. I kissed everything I could find; I couldn't get enough of his smell or his taste or the texture of his skin and the flow of his muscles. I got soaking wet and could smell my own arousal -- and Frieda's -- and Momma's, too! About the time I thought I was going to die from the urgency and arousal, Jack pushed me out of his lap and said, "Time to go upstairs, I think..."

Frieda went, "Yeah, Baby!" and started tugging one of his hands; I found that I had the other and I started tugging too! Jack fought us enough to stop and say, "Good night, sir," to Daddy, then he allowed us to drag him upstairs.

Frieda squatted like a frog and started working on Jack's shoes before I even got the bedroom door closed; Jack just chuckled and cooperated. We got him out of his clothes, and he took charge, arranging us on our hands and knees side by side on the bed. He rubbed our pussies for a few moments, but I was soaked and Frieda was making squishy noises, so it didn't last long...

Frieda got it first; I didn't see it going in, but I saw the look on her face. Apparently, her hymen wasn't a problem at all, because she didn't even flinch -- but her eyes got HUGE! Well, I'd been there, recently ... Jack stuck his thumb in my vagina and rubbed my love button with his fingers while he pumped in and out of Frieda, who was LOUD about telling us how it felt, "Omigawd! Fuck! FUCK! JEEZUS! YES! YES!" She threw herself back at Jack energetically; obviously, she wasn't hurting any!

She didn't last long, either! In no time, she threw her head back and screamed "AAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" and went nuts, hammering herself back at Jack, and then she collapsed, moaning. Jack pulled his thumb out of me and I was about to protest when he replaced it with something bigger and softer and a LOT longer ... Jack didn't go nuts on me the way he did on Frieda; instead, he took his time, setting a nice, easy pace and caressing my sides and kissing me in the middle of the back. We weren't galloping anywhere -- or maybe we were -- but it was a lope, not the Kentucky Derby. It was beautiful; going faster would have damped things, but Jack had things tuned so that I could feel every vein and ridge on his sweet shaft as it slid into my depths. My puss did its job, too, clutching him as he made to withdraw so that we both got every sensation.

I don't think I lasted as long as Frieda did before the stars came out. When I came back to Earth, someone was pushing my hair out of my face and caressing my cheek -- and Jack was still moving in me. I opened my eyes and discovered Frieda there, grinning from ear to ear, her eyes shining, "Sweetie, that was SOOO HOT!! Omigawd!" Then she leaned in to kiss me. I was in no condition to argue, so I let it happen; Jack didn't seem to mind, anyway, since he chuckled and continued to caress my back and sides with one hand while controlling my hips with the other, alternating them from time to time. Frieda reached under me and started pinching and rolling my nipple and it wasn't very long before I surged over the peak again!

After that, Jack stepped things up some -- and Frieda stepped things up, too, sliding under me to suck my right nipple while playing with my left. Her position put one of her nipples in reach, so I started sucking it, too. Then Jack started panting and blowing and pounding me hard and his cock pulsed and I felt the flood splash on my cervix -- and sparks flew everywhere as my puss clenched and pulsed and I lost ALL control...

I think I screamed. I KNOW I passed out...

I drifted back to consciousness lying on my side with Jack pressed against my back. Frieda was mumbling, "Jeez, Jack! How big are your balls, anyway? Beth's whole pussy is white!"

Jack snorted, "Get your head out of her crotch and come up here and join the sandwich -- it's time to go to sleep!"

"Front or back?" Frieda asked.

"Pick a spot."

"Next time, I get the middle," Frieda grunted as she spooned up in front of me.

"If I let you," Jack retorted -- but he reached out and collected one of her boobs and she backed in tight against me and giggled. I wrapped an arm around her at belly level and she covered my hand with hers; I was too wasted to even think about talking, but Frieda murmured, "Thanks, Sweetie."

Just as I was drifting off, there was a distant wail of "OMIGAWD! FUCK!! FUCK!!" Daddy must have found Momma's hot button ... Frieda snorted and giggled and Jack chuckled, but I was too comfortable and too lethargic; I just drifted on out.

Frieda:

Beth snores a little. Okay, this wasn't big news -- I'd shared a bed with her before. And, yeah, okay, my tongue knew its way around her twat, and vice-versa. She'd almost gotten wrapped around the axle when I started kissing her and playing with her hooters, but a look at Jack said he was open-minded -- and she was too far gone to do anything but enjoy it during her fuck, anyway. Man, that was shit hot! But she was out like a light in like, ten seconds, and making rumbles in my ear -- and Jack was squeezing my left hooter... "Ummm, Jack, Sweetheart -- you don't think... ?" I murmured.

"You aren't sore?" Jack queried. "We went at it like we were killing rats..."

"No, Sweetie, I'm fine -- and thank you for a kickass cherry-busting party! -- but it was kinda short, you know?" Jack had been GREAT! Once upon a time, I'd had a LOT of anal sex and learned to enjoy it thoroughly, but having a cock in the socket it was designed for was new and different -- and better! Of course, it had been so long since I'd had one ANYWHERE that it was all a distant memory, more or less, but I'd had a lot of orgasms in my time, one way or another, and the one Jack had given me had been the bomb! I'd gone totally nuts on his dork and damn near passed out when I popped -- but then he was gone and doing Beth...

"Some of us have to work for a living," Jack grumbled -- but his heart wasn't in it. "I don't want to disturb Beth, either -- but I think we should talk..."

"Downstairs?" I offered.

"Yeah. Be careful." Jack waited until I'd wormed out of Beth's grip before backing away from her ass.

I stood there, naked, with cum rolling down my left leg. "Like this?"

"Go get a washrag, but, yeah, like that," Jack nodded. He pulled on his underwear, but we both knew I didn't rate -- and why. I padded off to the bathroom for that washrag and wiped the excess from his semen deposit off my twat, then rinsed it and took it downstairs with me for the second round.

But it wasn't gonna be that simple; duh, I should have known better. When I got downstairs, Jack was sitting on the couch. He pulled me into his lap and started absently farting around with my right hooter, but said, "So tell me about Ray's..."

I wanted to play dumb, but I stiffened. Trying to ride it out, I asked innocently, "What about it?"

"Come on, Frieda," Jack chided, "the ribs aren't THAT good. You went there looking for something -- and I think I know what that something was..."

I sighed and hung my head. "Troy and Tony were supposed to notice us about six months ago, I think."

Jack grunted. "You didn't have all the game pieces."

"No, I guess not," I agreed, "but I didn't know that."

"Tell me," Jack said softly.

I sighed. "The night they did that girl was the first time I'd been in. I sat there and the sounds were ... so familiar..." Jack didn't say anything, so after a moment, I staggered on, "It took me back -- she was acting a little balky and whiney but she wasn't going anywhere, and they were all, 'You like this, don't you? Come on, admit it. You might as well hang with us, anyway, your boyfriend just walked out and left you... ' I guess I should have put it together then, but I didn't. They get off on making the guy back down and abandon his date, don't they?"

Jack nodded. "Uh huh. They ignored you until you had a date to run off; it's all part of the way they get their jollies. They humiliate the guy and isolate the girl, then act like they're taking her in because she's been abandoned -- and make her think it is her own fault..." He cuddled me for a minute. "So how was it familiar?"

I sighed, gathering myself. "It was like an evening with Stepdaddy and Uncle Bart. Early on, Uncle Bart was just cool; he was laid off and Mommy and Stepdaddy needed a babysitter, so he did it. We got on like gangbusters, playing and wrestling and doing slap and tickle. It was all super clean for a while, but we slipped slowly down the slope. It was little stuff, and then it was a little more -- Uncle Bart never pressed, either -- I didn't do anything I didn't want to and Uncle Bart never even asked. We got into him diddling my clit and rubbing my twat, then we moved on to him licking me out -- I got my first cum from Uncle Bart. Sucking his dick was my idea, you know? Even now, if you ask me if he manipulated me, I don't think I can honestly answer yes..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.