Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance) - Cover

Nancy and Lance: (The Time of Lance)

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nancy Sweet, lonely, unfulfilled widow happens to see a friend of her son's hitchhiking and picks him up. Thus begins a new chapter in her life devoted to doing the bidding of this young man, beginning with being stripped naked, as she drives them both toward home. (See my blog about this.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Size  

"Widening the Circle"

Nancy caught herself humming. It stopped her cold. She said to herself in a fairly incredulous voice:

"You're humming! After all this time, all these years, all this gloom, humming."

And it was so. She was indeed. The whole scene with Lance, the car, the time in the dark outside of the car, her walking toward the car almost totally naked, it all had had that kind of effect on her. It swept her up in its whirlwind. She was continuously surprised: After all, he was a year or two younger than her son Derrick. And her absolutely open and giving response to his dominant directions! It all surprised her. The incident in the garage that ended with 'the invasion of the kids', as she called it. All of it was certainly out of order for a woman her age. Out of order but just, it seemed, what she needed. And now she was humming again. It was as though life was returning.

She found herself thinking that this isn't what Wayne might have wanted but it was what was making her happy right here and right now.

For now Lance was gone and she had set out a task for herself and was humming as she went about it.

Then her mind zigged once more to her son Derrick. She knew that she'd have to deal with him about this. They were for a while each other's total world. At times Derrick had gotten almost angry with her lack of energy, willingness or gumption to get on with life, with maybe dating. He was mature beyond his years and had even taken time to preach to her about having her healthy sex drive taken care of.

She remembered those kinds of conversations, and how embarrassed she'd been to be lectured about sex by her high school son. And now there was this...

That thought rang through her head: "Now there was this..." She certainly had to agree with that, that 'now there was this', and she had to deal with it and knew that she had to deal with Derrick about it also. But she shoved that aside for a moment or two, and went back to humming.

She was in her large walk-in closet. There was a small suitcase, a pink one, in the back of the closet. She wrestled that from its hiding place and had it out on the bed. When she opened it, she smiled, being confronted by a pile of sexy lingerie. It was this suitcase that she would raid to get sexy outfits, panties and bras, garter belts, thigh highs, when she'd go off to meetings and needed the lift of the secret 'slut underwear' to help bear her up.

After the trip was over and the lingerie was washed, it was stowed back in its secret suitcase for the next time of need. She was getting it out now, as she hummed to herself an old Loggins song about Winnie the Pooh. It was going into her bureau drawer instead of the pile of white cotton panties and bras that were there.

She was finally, finally reinventing herself. And this was going to be the foundation of that effort. She swept the old frumpy panties and bras from the drawer and began with care to put the sexy things into place. Over the years with Wayne, she'd gotten an entire wardrobe of such sexy things. He loved seeing her in them and she bought them or he gave them as gifts. Now they were, as her mind put it, 'back in play'. Then she put the pile of discarded undies into a bag from disposal and thought very highly of herself indeed. She was smiling, even grinning by the time she was done.

When she was finished with the task, and the drawer was all ordered, looking for all the world like a rainbow with colors and fabrics, laces and such, she stopped for an idle moment and wondered when Lance would contact her again.

As if on cue, the phone rang.

She picked it up and said a quiet: "Hello?" into the receiver.

"Is this sweet Nancy Sweet?" Lance's voice asked.

She giggled into the phone. The thought crossed her mind that she must really have it bad, here answering the phone and giggling like a school girl.

"The very same," she answered playfully.

"And what is the sweet woman doing?" he asked, still rolling out his play on her name.

"I was just tidying my drawer that has panties and bras," she said.

"Oh, tell me," he demanded.

She explained to him that she'd retired her old stand-bys and had substituted her sexy things for those.

"Why is that?" he asked calmly.

"Because, Lance," she said softly to him, "I'm feeling sexy these days for the first time in an awful long time."

"That's because you are sexy," he said. "I'm in for the night," he continued. "My mom is here and I don't think I'll be going out."

She was tempted to pout about that but told herself not to get silly about this. She did venture a: "I'm sorry to hear that," comment to him.

He laughed a dirty laugh then and asked: "Why what would you do if I came there?"

She answered in a quiet voice but with sincerity: "Anything that you asked me to do. You do know that, don't you?"

"Yes, sweet Mrs Sweet, I do," he said with obvious relish. Then as an aside he said:

"Talking to a friend, Mom,"

"Is she bothering you about calling?" Nancy asked.

"She can be a detective sometimes," was his answer but it's okay.

"Well," he said getting back to their conversation, "I like the sound of the 'anything you ask me to do', babe. Do you have plans for tomorrow?"

"Yes," she said, "I'm driving up to the university to watch Derrick play soccer. It's a surprise visit."

"Bet you're looking forward to seeing that good looking boy of yours," he said.

"Oh, I am," was her eager reply.

"Well," he went on, "I have an assignment for you, while you're there."

"Assignment?" she said back in a meek voice.

"Yes," and he laughed. "While you're there, I want you to get laid by a student. Do you understand me?"

"Oh dear!" she replied.

"Do you?" he insisted.

"Yes, sir," she said back to him, her mind in turmoil now, "I understand you very clearly." And she did; she just didn't know how she was going to manage it.

"But when you get back," he said.

She finished for him: "When I get back it's anything you want."

"I'll hold you to that," he said then. Pausing he added: "What are you wearing now?"

"Sweats," she said, "And a tee shirt, blue panties, no bra."

"Off with the sweats," he said, "Tell me when you're down to just your panties."

"Now, sir," she almost whispered into the phone: "Just panties on now."

"Good," he said, "Stay that way tonight."

"Yes, sir, I will," was her obedient response.

"Soon," he said to her.

"Soon," was her reply back.

Then he gave her instructions about what to do immediately. She was to play with herself and make herself cum; when she had done this, she should send him an e-mail message that said: "I did it, sir."

She hung up the phone and wondered out loud about why she allowed him to turn her into a sex starved teenager. But she only giggled aloud, when she realized that the description was true.

"Yep," she said, exultant, "That's me, Nancy Sweet, sweet Nancy the horny bitch. Going to bed only with my fingers tonight." This caused her to laugh at herself.

"Horny bitch!" she said severely.

"Tut, tut!" was her next comment and she picked up her tee shirt, and sweats to put them away. She did intend to spend the evening lounging around the house in just her blue panties.

But first she knew that she was going to do what he told her to do. She said by the fireplace in the living room and slouched down in a chair that allowed her hips to be resting on the edge of the chair. She inserted her hand inside the waist band of her blue panties and began to play with herself. He was on her mind all the while: what he did to her, what he made her do, what he called her, what he said about her. By the time she came, with wet, wet fingers still inside of her vagina, playing with her clit, she was moaning his name in a hoarse whisper, and her hips were pumping and she was simply shaking.

She immediately sent him the message that he wanted: "I did it, sir!"

She then attended to the business of getting ready for the trip. She intended to leave early enough to be able to catch the soccer game at the university. She was pleased to include various models of her newly established underwear collection in her packing. She went to bed contented and looking forward to the next day.

She was perky and ready to leave early in the morning for the two hour trip that would take her to the university. She dressed to impress that day in a white sun dress that had an open back and was tight across the breast, showing, at times, her nipples. She wore a simple pair of beige panties with lacy trim and thigh high stockings with heeled sandals.

Nancy stood in front of the mirror and twirled, and said in a happy voice:

"Gonna dazzle my boys today; just gonna dazzle them."

She stopped for a bite to eat, having given herself the time to do that. When she got to the university and worked her way to the soccer field, she found that the game was already in progress.

During the half time, as soon as the halftime began, Derrick came over to where she was waiting, along with his roommate, Ned; she stood there grinning and gleaming in the sun in her white outfit. She launched herself into his arms and grabbed Ned also saying to them almost fiercely:

"Just exactly what I love; sweaty men! Two wonderful sweaty men."

"Mom, you look radiant," Derrick said.

"Yes, Mom, you do," Ned echoed, as he to clung to Nancy.

"Well, guys, go get 'em during the second half and then we can party."

"Wow," Derrick said, "You're in a rare mood."

"Oh, sweetie," she said, stroking his sweaty face, "I'm just so happy to see you and your big compatriot here."

She hugged Derrick one more time and kiss his cheek as they went off to join their teammates.

The second half of the soccer match was exciting and the university won by a single goal. The guys were really happy, when they joined Nancy again. They wandered together, the three of them to the building that had student apartments, where Ned and Derrick shared a one bedroom apartment.

When they got into the apartment, Ned told Derrick that he had some laundry that he was going to do in the apartment basement, and went to do that. Derrick proclaimed himself for the shower. Nancy sat to wait for Derrick.

He left a door open so that they could talk, while he showered.

"So, Mom," he began, "How have you been?"

"Really good!" she said in response, "Really good, honey."

"It certainly looks like things have perked up for you," was his next comment.

He was quiet for a few minutes then and said, almost casually:

"Have you heard from Lance at all lately?"

Nancy immediately had the feeling that something was coming. She said, in a nervous voice:

"Yes, I ran into him not too long ago."

"Yeah," Derrick said, "He told me."

"Told you?" she said.

Then without a hesitation, Derrick said to her:

"Mom, will you get me a bottle of water from the fridge?"

"Sure, honey," she said and fetched the bottle of water.

As she approached the shower where he was, the curtain was opened just a bit, and Nancy froze in front of the curtain. There he stood, in profile to her. Jutting out in front of him was a longish, really lovely looking prick.

Nancy's breath caught in her throat for a second, as she stared in wonder at her son's cock. She had immediately a raft of mixed emotions.

She cleared her throat and thrusting a hand inside the shower curtain handed Derrick the bottle of water. His eyes met hers and held her eyes for a few seconds, as he took the water from her. Her eyes wandered immediately back to his cock, which he was idly stroking as he regarded her.

Nancy almost went into the shower with him; that was certainly her immediate thought. He looked so much like Wayne there. But she quickly shook her head and turned her back.

Then Derrick's voice stopped her in her tracks:

"Mom, come here!" he said. It was not a request at all; it was more like an order.

Nancy reacted, almost automatically. She turned and walked toward the shower curtain. He pulled it open a bit, exposing himself totally to her.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, looking at him again.

"Mom," he said quietly, "It's fine; it's lovely; it's wonderful for you. I'm glad your getting out and getting back to life."

"Oh, honey!" she said, and having made an instant decision, whether it was what he intended or not, she shook off her shoes and stepped into the shower with him.

Immediately her clothes were plastered to her skin, showing her big brown nipples, growing taught and pointy, and her beige panties, just barely hiding her pussy hair.

She threw her arms around him and buried her face in his neck, kissing his neck. At first, he didn't know quite what to do, so, she reached around and took his hand and guided it to her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.