Black Guard Tales - Cover

Black Guard Tales

Copyright© 2009 by Katzmarek

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A story in my Sean Beth and Roger cycle. It is now 13 years since the events of 'Twenty Years On.' Rasida, Rada, John and George have now joined the fierce-some Black Guard - the 'badassed' fighters of Ark society.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slow   Violence   Nudism   Military  

Sargon and Roger strolled through the stockades away from the tents, the gaiety, trading, drinking and dancing. Ostensibly, Sargon wanted to show Roger his new colts. In reality, however, he had other 'horse trading' in mind.

"This DNA scan?" Roger asked. "The results were?"

"Inconclusive!" the old Bakhunin told him, grimly.

"Huh?" Roger peered at him from the corner of his eye. "How can they be 'inconclusive'?"

"Doesn't matter," he shrugged. "It's appearances that matter. I think it's time we Bakhunins moved away from bloodlines. For too long we've treated the matter as we would horses."

"True," Roger agreed.

"In days gone past we 'acclaimed' our leaders. What matters to us if Gina is acclaimed or proven rightful heir by DNA scan? It's the politics of the thing that matters. A Fladomir who's also of the Black Guard, and a Durrutti to boot, can only bring good things to the Bakhunins."

"You're thinking in terms of alliances?"

"Perhaps a way to insure a healing of the breach?"

"I accept that," Roger shook his head. "But Gina is, well, only just thirteen. How do you expect her to take responsibility? There is much she doesn't know, or can't know, of the affairs of the Bakhunins."

"All perfectly true," Sargon agreed. "But I think it's time there was more of, ah, a collective responsibility - like the old days."

"And your star has risen considerably following the death of Boris and the dissolution of the Northern Bakhunin Council?'

"I am the chief councillor, now, yes, it's true," he managed a sly grin. "And Gina's Black Guard duties will require her to be away for much of the year - it's inescapable. In that case, I see her role as more, ah, ceremonial."

"Ah!" Roger grinned. "While you have the real power, Gina gets to cut a few ribbons? I'd say that sounds an ideal solution for everyone. But, what happens in time of war? The Fladomir is the war leader, under your customs, are they not?"

"A war leader who is Black Guard, a favourite of Suetonius? The Black Guard has added another 4,500 to its muster at a stroke. Gina will be able to bring the resources of the Black Guard into our camps. Many Bakhunins - those involved in the attack on Twin Olives - can attest to the great courage and skill of Gina. They have told me how proud they are in serving under her. She displayed very Bakhunin qualities - undoubtedly thanks to her fine breeding."

"Undoubtedly," he chuckled. "Clearly proof she is the true Fladomir."

"True," Sargon nodded. "I guess we have to get used to 'Fladomira.' We aren't used to being governed by a woman."

"Fladomira, Fladomirova? These are the feminine forms, are they not?"

"It's a small point. We will let her choose how she wants to be called. Because of her age, however, she will have the services of her parents as regents?"

"Rada and John? I haven't put that on them yet. I doubt they'd be interfering in Bakhunin affairs overly."

"Yes," he sighed. "I guess we have a little emotion healing to do. Rada, she is recovering well?"

"As well as can be expected. It was touch and go, there, for a while."

"That pleases me," he smiled. "I have always thought she displayed admiral Bakhunin qualities coupled with Durrutti brains. A fine combination."

"You and your cursed bloodlines," Roger shook his head.

"Huh!" Sargon pulled a jar from inside an old shed. "See? A wise Bakhunin always has another card up his sleeve," he chuckled. Uncorking the jar, he took a long sniff. "Age has only improved the contents. Perhaps we've extended the metaphor too far in the past? It would be interesting to watch how these youngsters guide the team."

"Indeed!" Roger agreed. He took a long drag on the jar. "Whew!" he shivered. "Age still packs a punch!"

"Overproof," Sargon told him.

"I've no doubt about that at all," he grinned.

On the other side of Dry River, Rasida and Heather were well on the way to becoming comprehensively drunk.

"That one there?" Heather pointed.

"Ah, Artos. I'm fairly sure I fucked him one Convoke. If my memory serves me, he was, ah, disappointing - structurally!"

"Oh," Heather shrugged. "I guess you can't judge a holo-novel by the trailer."

"No."

"Oh, hell - lo? Now that, I like," she pointed.

"Huh? Who?" Rasida followed where she was indicating. "Nor? He's practically my brother!"

"So you can introduce us?"

"Introduce? We Arks don't go through all that courtship bullshit. You like? Tell him so, and take it from there."

"But he might think I'm a slut."

"So? We're all sluts. He knows, already. Go ask him you want a fuck. He's not with anyone else at the moment."

"Um, I guess I'm too shy," she blushed.

"Oh, Hell!" Rasida sighed. "Nor? Hey, over here!" she called.

Meanwhile, Gina walked with Suetonius and Goran, another of Fladomir's aides and councillors.

"Hey, Goran?" Gina asked. "If I'm to become the new Fladomir, does that mean I can choose my own staff?"

"Of course."

"Then can I have Sian as my, um, military adviser?"

"Whoever you like," he shrugged.

"Good. Y"know," she looked around. "We Bakhunins are a bit out of date, aren't we?"

"How so?" Goran asked.

"I mean, we haven't much in the way of artillery or rockets."

"True. Military matters are, of course, your prerogative."

"Then, Suetonius, we would like more autocannon. Sian and I will give you a list."

"We might look at some improvement in military capability," Suetonius agreed. "Perhaps we can have an operational meeting, soon?"

"Very soon," Gina peered at him sideways. Suetonius was a well know prevaricator.

"Some Kegresses, Gina," Sian added. "Connollys have them, the Black Guard. We Bakhunins are the largest band, yet we haven't any Kegresses."

"True!" Gina agreed. "Suetonius?"

"Yes, we can consider that at our operational..."

"And floogs," Sian went on.

"Naturally, Sian," Gina nodded.

Suetonius began to look worried and Goran chuckled at his discomfit. "Perhaps, these matters can wait until..."

"Floogs will enhance our defensive capability," Gina told Suetonius.

"Of course, but..."

"And drones?" Sian continued. "We have such a long border with Cityplex. What more efficient method of surveillance is there?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.