Perfect Pair - Cover

Perfect Pair

Copyright© 2009 by Psy1123eu

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Meet Alicia, a young teen who is having trouble resisting her overwheling sex drive. Kaci moves in next door, but has a secret that makes her withdrawn from the world. Maybe they can help each other. If there was a semen fetish tag, this story would have it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Hermaphrodite   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts  

Kaci couldn't believe what she had done, but she shouldn't have been surprised. After spending several hours watching movies with hot sex scenes, all the while with a raging hard-on, her hormones were overriding her common sense. Immediately after her dad left, she was planning on jerking off. Watching him pull out of the drive-way from her bedroom window, she saw another car pull into Alicia's. Having already gotten naked, she quickly pulled on a wife beater and some sweatpants, and jolted out the door.

Within minutes she was sitting on Alicia's sofa, legs pressed together to keep her cock in place because her friend's slutty schoolgirl outfit had made her hard again. She listened to Alicia's sad tale of her constant desires and exploits. She couldn't stand it, her new friend had some serious issues, and she knew she could solve them. But how? She desperately wanted to tell her, but didn't know how. Instead, she did what had already been done earlier in the evening.

She leaned over and kissed Alicia full on the mouth. Kaci's soft full lips were pressed hard against Alicia's, their tongues combating together in the most sensual way. Soon, Kaci was gently whimpering into Alicia's mouth, while Alicia was full on moaning.

Alicia held Kaci's head with both of her long hands. Because of their foot height difference, Kaci's neck was straining upwards to meet her new lover, and her left hand was supporting her on the sofa. Her right hand began to get bolder, lightly tracing its fingers over Alicia's shelf of cleavage, over her covered but very hard nipples, across her navel. One of Alicia's hands returned the favor by drifting downwards and groped her right breast very roughly. Surges of pleasure shot through Kaci's body, up her cock, and she felt the first of her pre-cum shoot out of her, absorbed by her sweats.

Breaking the kiss, Kaci pulled back, sitting with her kness drawn up to her chin, cock now fully upright, hidden between her legs.

"I ... I have something to tell you, I think it might solve both of our problems, but ... I just don't know how to say it..." She mumbled, still fighting back whimpers.

"What is it? You can tell me anything."

"I ... um ... I, well ... I kinda have a penis." Kaci said, staring at the floor, her long bangs covering her face.

There was a long silence.

"I guess that explains your loose jeans and stuff. Does it ... work?" Alicia asked quietly.

"Yes, it gets hard, its hard right now, and it does shoot ... stuff."

Another silence, and Kaci looked up. Alicia had an odd little smile, and her eyes were completely glazed over.

"If you want me to leave, just tell me."

Alicia responded by beginning to undo her shirt buttons and taking her shirt off, never breaking eye contact with Kaci. After she was done, she leaned over and pulled Kaci's wife-beater off. Leaning over the smaller girl, she resumed making out with her, pawing at her firm tits. Kaci reached over and undid the latch on Alicia's tartan skirt. The taller girl pulled away and stood up, removed her skirt, and slipped off her socks and shoes.

"Your turn." Alicia said, standing only in her bra. Kaci marveled at the girls long dangling labia. She never knew they could come like that. She could see her arousal, her lips were pinkish-purple, and looked heavy with blood. They glistened with her wetness, as did the inside of her thighs.

Kaci remained sitting, reached under and pulled her sweats down. Her torso kept her cock from view as she leaned all the way over and pulled the sweats from her feet. She leant back on the sofa, slouched forward, with her feet on the ground. Her cock sprang up, vertical with the ceiling, with another glob of pre-cum oozing out and slowly running down the length.

"That it fucking huge ... bigger than anything I've ever seen!" Alicia said with a look of wonderment on her face. "I don't think I can take it all, but I'm for damn sure gonna try."

With that she climbed on top of Kaci, straddling her, knees immediately on either side. Kaci felt incredibly small, as her face was pressed directly into Alicia's cleavage. She could have grabbed the latch on her bra with her teeth, but was distracted by Alicia gently taking her cock with one hand and pushing it up against her pussy. Using her other hand to spread her lips, Alicia rolled her hips, pressing the huge cock-head up into her pussy. Encouraging her new lover, Kaci reached around, grabbing two huge handfuls of Alicia's perfectly round ass and pulled her closer.

Kaci felt the pressure on her cock grow as it tried to enter Alicia's cunt. There wasn't a problem of lubrication, Alicia had taken care of that, with enough to spare, it was actually starting to run down Kaci's prick, mixing with her own lubrication. The problem was girth. Alicia had never taken anything this thick. Taking 102 different cocks doesn't prepare you for one that is significantly bigger. She might as well been a virgin all over again.

A low grown emanated from the back of Alicia's throat, drowning out the quieter whimpers of Kaci. Finally, she felt movement, as half of her cock-head snapped into Alicia's pussy.

"Oh my god, oh my God, that is HUGE!" Alicia yelled. She put both of her hands on Kaci's shoulders, and put all of her weight downwards. The rest of the cock-head disappeared into the towering girl above her, as Alicia slowly spread her legs to take more in.

Encouraging the small strides by massaging the very full ass in her hands, her cock slowly slipped into Alicia a quarter inch at a time. Looking down, Kaci could see the full lips spread angrily by the massive shaft. Soon she bottomed out, feeling Alicia's cervix pressed up against her cock-head. Alicia's knees were now far away from Kaci as she practically did the splits on the sofa. And there were still three inches left of cock.

Squealing, Alicia pulled up half-way off and slammed herself back down, making her labia rippled roughly by the thick veins on the huge dick.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming already!" Alicia announced, twitching and convulsing on top of Kaci, who was struggling to catch her breath. Her dick already felt like it was in a vise — a warm wet velvety vise. But when Alicia began her orgasm, Kaci could feel the strong pussy muscles contract on her, squeezing her dick even more. She was pressed so hard, she could feel pre-cum travel up her shaft and out the end.

The seconds dragged on, Alicia moaning and writhing above her. Her muscle contractions were making her huge melons lurch and jump inside the flimsy bra, until finally one of them escaped, smacking Kaci in the mouth. Kaci grabbed onto the large nipple with her lips, sucking hard. The motion of the massive boob escaping compromised the front-latch, and it popped, letting her other tit lurch forward.

Kaci's hips were already rolling as much as she could, but it made the difference, sinking a couple inches in and out of the orgasmic girl above her.

"CAN'T ... STOP ... CUMMING!!!" Alicia managed to get out in-between moans.

Finally, after a full minute of orgasm, Alicia collapsed against Kaci, sinking in one of the three remaining inches of girl-meat. In that quiet few seconds, Kaci felt Alicia's cunt bubble its juices down her shaft, running over her own drenched pussy, and onto the sofa.

"I don't think I can move after that." Alicia whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.