Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice - Cover

Battlemage: Book 7 - the Sound of Sensual Justice

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Nathan and Ariel are busy trying to learn all about Ariel's new power and two questions came up. What would happen if they met someone who felt so betrayed and so grossly wronged in their life that they felt intense rage about being completely "powerless" to do anything about it? And what would happen if one day that person is given "power"? One time, in a city, during the summer, there was this woman...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

Kathryn was seventeen and Elliot had just proposed a few months earlier to her, and she was out tonight with her friends as they enjoyed themselves.

As they sat there at their table she noticed the very attractive young blonde man sitting off to the side by himself and who appeared to be watching them.

They were all there because she wanted to do something different because Elliot wouldn't be able to see her this afternoon before he started his second job. So she had some free time and didn't want to sit around bored so she decided to catch up with her friends.

They were all a little jealous that Elliot had proposed and that she had accepted a few months ago. None of them had any prospects lined up themselves.

But when she looked at the young man she noticed that the young man nodded at her and the girls who were all sitting at her table in the Inn talking, but none of the girls really acknowledged him back.

Soon the blonde haired man left his table and walked over to theirs.

"How are you ladies doing this afternoon? What are you drinking? If I could I would like to buy your next round," said the young man as he smiled at them.

But while the girls all smiled at the attractive man, they all declined his invitation.

Kathryn although couldn't help the feeling that he was watching her more out of all of them and he returned smiling back to his table and looked their way from time to time. Something in his body language told her that. And she had to admit she liked the attention. And it's wasn't cheating on Elliot just because someone found her attractive.

"Well if any of you change your mind, and it doesn't even have to be today, I'm here from time to time and I'd like to buy any of you a drink if I might," said the young man smiling at them all once again, as this time when he got up he walked past their table and spoke to them right before he left the Inn.

Then he disappeared out the doors.

Kathryn wondered why he stressed that point to them before he left, but soon was lost in the latest gossip that was going around.

But later that night she found herself wondering about the mystery man who offered to buy them a drink, but she still didn't know who he was.

Over the course of a couple weeks they saw him there a few more times, but they still refused the offer of a drink, but Kathryn kept having that feeling he was watching her.

But instead of letting it go, Kathryn found herself more and more intrigued by the young man and really wanted to know why he was doing what he was doing. She was curious.

Eventually she was curious enough about his motive and for a couple days Kathryn went to the Inn by herself to talk to the young man. She decided that she didn't want the other girls to get the wrong idea about her curiosity because she was engaged to Elliot.

After a couple days she found him sitting in the Inn having a drink alone again.

She took a table near the back and sat and waited.

She kept looking towards the door like she was waiting for someone so that anyone who looked would get the idea that she wasn't there alone.

Soon William got up and came over to her table. He asked "So are you ready for the drink yet?"

Kathryn to this day doesn't understand why she said "Sure why not. And if you want you can sit down and keep me company while I drink it."

Smiling William sat down, ordered her a drink and started talking to her.

Before she realized it she found herself enjoying his company. They talked about everything from the city to her parent's store. But when she noted the hour she said she had to get back home.

William mentioned that he would be back in a few days and asked her if she was willing to meet him.

She asked when he would be there, and he mentioned that he would walk through the street and pass slowly by her parent's store and as soon as she was able she could meet him there.

Kathryn didn't want her friends to see her entering this Inn or getting the wrong idea if they saw them together and asked if there was anywhere else they could meet.

William mentioned an Inn in the slightly rougher part of the city near the edge called The Watered Duck and asked her if she was willing to meet him there.

Kathryn thought it was a good idea. It was out of the way and her friends normally wouldn't head to that side of the city.

And soon they were meeting there every couple days to talk. Kathryn was meeting William for the first month like this almost three times a week.

Kathryn didn't feel hanging out with William like this was cheating on Elliot because she told William up front about Elliot, that he recently proposed, and that he was working two jobs to save up enough money for their future.

She wanted him to know up front that there wasn't a future for the two of them but she did enjoy just talking to him because he was so interesting.

Kathryn had also found out very early in the first few meetings that William was the Duke's oldest son. But with so many Nobles around he said that hardly anyone paid attention to him or what he did long as he was at functions in the castle and put in an appearance when requested. He was the older of two boys at eighteen.

That intrigued her. And she wanted to know more about life in the castle.

She always thought that because the Nobles were taught various things, like how to read and write and didn't depend only on pictures as a way to name things like the commoners did, that they must be smarter.

And she was also deeply fascinated by them because they often traveled to other kingdoms and other outlying areas and met more interesting people than she did

She also admired their clothing and sense of style. She could never afford what the ladies often wore. Even the lesser Nobles.

As a young girl she had often played pretend as a Princess or a Duchess with her friends. She used to dream that she had been born among the ruling class.

Kathryn always started off every conversation with questions about his life once she knew about where he had been and what people he had met. She couldn't get enough of hearing about the differences in the kingdoms around her. As William talked she seemed to hang on every word he said.

Sometimes William would sneak various items like small paintings, jewelry, or items of clothing into the Inn and sit in the back corner so that she could admire them as something for them to talk about.

They were things that she would normally never see or afford because only the wealthy could afford to spend money on things that would lie around and do nothing.

While William thought that Kathryn was very attractive, he had girls just as attractive, and even a few far more so than her, just itching to get him into bed. But Kathryn was different.

She only seemed interested in what he did and who he knew, and she never seemed to bring up sex at all or what he could do for her. She was his first friend who only wanted his friendship and wasn't trying to improve her life at the expense of what he could give her.

He liked that.

William was happy to show her various things as a way to increase her knowledge of culture. He liked to see the childlike wonder in her eyes that she often had when he showed her things or explained to her about them.

As he had always lived with this lifestyle all his life, and it was a different take to see someone who never had and who couldn't wait to do nothing but hear him talk about the fascinating life that he saw as an average day to day life for an hour or two when he visited.

But he thought her life was much more interesting with the freedoms it brought from the rigors and stiffness of nobility.

Eventually like everything else they ran of out things new to talk about beyond current events or their mutual lives, and the conversation eventually wandered into sex when William produced a miniature nude statue that he had picked up and was taking home to his father.

Kathryn having no experience didn't have much to say on the subject and said nothing, so William kept the discussion short because Kathryn would often blush heavily as he spoke about the statue.

She was surprised how he seemed very open as he spoke about the statue. Then he brought up how in the lives of the Nobles that sex often played a major part in their world.

Kathryn didn't want to appear uncultured as he spoke as if something like that statue was common place among all Nobles in the castle.

As he spoke William did notice her blushing and he didn't want to make her too uncomfortable, but he thought that she said she had a boyfriend. He was surprised that something like that would make her uncomfortable if they were intimate.

And like most young men part of why he talked about it was that he was trying to impress her with his prowess and knowledge of these things. He wanted to continue to appear as if he was very knowledgeable and worldly to her.

But the more they talked with each other about various other things as time went on during their visits the more comfortable she became with him eventually talking about various nudes and sexual things from his world.

Soon the weeks of discussion about nude art or who was sleeping with who in the castle stopped making her the slightest bit uncomfortable.

And of course she was able to listen to him talk about some of his exploits with other women without blushing any longer. She just assumed that all the women were willing and wanted to be with him because he was powerful and a Noble.

Eventually William found out that Kathryn was a virgin and she was waiting for Elliot. It took her awhile to get her to open up about her love life, but eventually she did.

William one day a week later, after he found out about her being a virgin, changed his approach and broached a different question because he was curious about her life and asked her how much fun could it possibly be for either one of them if neither one of them knew anything about sex on their wedding night?

Another thing that he also brought up to her, was that he said that his father always told him that men stray because sometimes the wife didn't know what she was doing and the husband felt that he needed to get it from somewhere else so he could enjoy sex.

Then he asked shouldn't at least one of them know what they were doing?

He seemed fascinated that she would still be a virgin when everyone in his life in the castle seemed to be losing theirs as soon as puberty hit them.

William also commented that for his first time at fifteen that it was much more fun for him being with someone with some experience.

And that as the son of the Duke he had to admit that he had seen men cheat countless times. Also that among the Nobles they often had plenty of experiences between the mates long before they decided to settle down.

Kathryn was shocked at first to learn how rampant sex was among the Nobles and said that she couldn't ever sleep with anyone else on Elliot. She couldn't be with someone else and either lie to him or keep that knowledge from him about it. But she did wonder if that was really how it was supposed to be if the Nobles did it.

Then over the course of different discussions William asked her what about letting Elliot be the one to gain the experience now so that their married life would be smoother?

He pointed out that often it was the Noble males anyway who gained the most knowledge anyway. Could she live with that? He was sure that Elliot would have no problem as there were plenty of young girls around.

But as he continued he said that if they decided to go that way then he was sure that it wouldn't be a problem either. Maybe Kathryn could even help him do it. Did she have an experienced friend that she was comfortable with him building up a little experience so that he didn't chance a disease getting experience from a whore?

William also said that with sufficient experience Elliot would be able to concentrate on making sure her first experience was an enjoyable one and not a painful one. He said he often heard that women really appreciated that and would rather have a first experience to remember that wasn't shrouded in pain.

As he asked his many questions over a couple visits, Kathryn realized that she wouldn't ever feel comfortable no matter who he was with if Elliot was the one who was bringing the experience into their marriage. She didn't want to think about him having sex with another regardless of who it was.

As she deeply thought about it, she felt that she couldn't face any of the various women if he had been sexually with them, even if she helped set them up. He was only supposed to want her.

And if he did it on his own and never told her who it was, she knew that she would go crazy wondering if every woman she came across was the one who had at one time been with her husband before they married.

The more she thought about it the more she knew from just only thinking about it that it drove her crazy. So she knew that she wouldn't ever be able to handle the act if he did it with someone else other than her. That would destroy them before they got started.

Then after discussing it further for a few more times over another week, with Kathryn voicing her concern over how devastated she would feel if Elliot was ever with someone else, William offered the suggestion that Kathryn should sit Elliot down and talk to him and tell him that she wanted to wait until they were married before they had sex.

That if he truly loved her he would wait for her. That way there were no misunderstandings later and she could tell him how she felt about waiting.

The way he explained was that she could guarantee that he didn't try for any experience on his own without her because if he had sex with her now then any time she wasn't available he might find someone else close by to fill in the gap and not tell her about it. That he should know since he was a man himself.

Even though Kathryn knew Elliot wasn't like that, she did want the extra insurance that she knew his word would carry.

It was two days later that Kathryn had that conversation with Elliot.

He wasn't happy about it, because most of his friends were already having sex and he felt at seventeen that he should broach the issue with Kathryn so that they could as well. And as he was working so hard for them he thought he should be entitled to something as her fiancé.

But as she smiled so prettily at him as she waited for his answer, he knew he would wait to have sex and only do with it her, just because it would make her happy.

He loved her just that much.

Later as William and Kathryn met again she told William excitedly how well everything went and how Elliot accepted her conditions without a fight. William congratulated her on her success.

But as they talked again further in-depth the following week over some of the drawbacks of two virgins getting married, she came to the decision that she needed be the one to get the experience to share between them.

If the Nobles could do it, then she could too.

She would learn all she could to make the marriage better since William pointed out all the reasons someone needed some experience in the marriage. And since he was a Noble he probably knew better.

After seeing her come to this decision William again asked her how she would feel about Elliot getting the experience instead of her.

And once again she still said that she just couldn't bear the thought of Elliot doing it with another woman, and if someone needed to do it so that they could have a happy marriage then it should be her. She wouldn't feel comfortable knowing he had been with another woman ever in his life.

As they talked about various things of interest William would occasionally still ask her about how she would feel if it was Elliot. He was trying to sound her out why she was so determined it be her.

And she always commented that she knew that if it was her who did it, then she would be able to never think again about her time with any other man while Elliot was around. But if it was Elliot who did it, then that would be all she would ever think of.

William appeared to be trying to talk her out of it, but she seemed determined to do it, so after awhile William stopped bringing it up.

But eventually they discussed the new problem this created, which was "Where was Kathryn going to get some experience with someone and not let Elliot find out about it?"

That was something Kathryn insisted on completely once she made up her mind.

Kathryn knew that it couldn't be with anyone in the city or any of their mutual friends. No matter what Kathryn said to them eventually she knew that Elliot would find out about it from someone who knew about what they were up to.

She couldn't take the chance on Elliot finding out that way and feeling like they were making fun of him and laughing at him behind his back for it. She couldn't do that to him. So she couldn't ever consider doing it with any of his friends.

So after a few more meetings William suggested that it could be himself if she was willing.

He pointed out that he already had vast experience from some of their earlier conversations, Kathryn was his friend, that they were already comfortable with each other, and that Elliot didn't know him and he didn't know Elliot, so he wasn't likely to ever run into him anywhere.

And even if they did run into each other they wouldn't know each other anyway.

For the second time Kathryn didn't know why she did it, but she did agree with him that his idea seemed to make sense to her. They made plans to start her lessons in sex on his next visit to town.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.