The Training of Christine - Cover

The Training of Christine

Copyright© 2009 by WriterDom

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A professor seduces his student

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Squirting  

"Sorry I'm late, Aaron. Christine made a low grade on her quiz and she needed a spanking."

"Whoa, dude, you really spanked her?"

"Yes, and she sucked me off and I fucked her. In my office. It was a little risky I know. Won't happen again at school. I'm seeing her tomorrow."

"Well, Steve, I can't say I'm surprised. Was she good?"

"Oh my God! The best I have ever had and she is so submissive she fell right into it. She told me later that some guy with the screen name WriterDom had been working with her online and on the phone. He has a blog she just loves. I'll check it out later."

"Just keep it out of the public Steve."

"I will. And my neighbors aren't very nosey. It will be fine."

"Unless you piss her off and she rats you out."

"That won't happen. This is an odd thing to say but I think she's in love with me."

"Jesus, man, do you love her?"

"Well, I can certainly see it heading that way."

Christine could still feel his cock in her pussy as she drove home. She couldn't believe it. It was like she made a wish and it came true. And she would get to see him tomorrow. In his bed. Serving him. Learning his ways. She felt the urge to masturbate right there in the car but decided she better pay attention to the road. But damn, her clit was throbbing. She pulled into the Walmart and drove to the side of the building and worked herself into two orgasms. Good ones, too.

Steve got home and pulled out the toy box from under the bed. It was actually an archery case. He had accumulated at lot of toys over the years. And he was wondering what he should use on Christine. He should probably talk to her first. He had no idea of her level of experience. But he knew she loved the spanking. And she did the little finger thing just like in the movie Secretary. One of her favorite movies.

Christine got home in time to fuck herself good with the toy before anyone came home. She was very loud and it was hard to control in his office. She wondered how loud she could be at his house. She didn't know very much about him and hoped there would be more talking. Sex is great but she wanted to know him as a man too. She wrote a little in her diary about it. And signed it Christine Morris.

The next day she woke up nervous and stayed that way all day. What did he mean by training? How comfortable would she be at his house? What if he has a wife there who wants to join in? And she was very nervous about getting her ass fucked. One guy tried but it hurt so much she made him stop. Something told her there would be no stopping him. He hadn't mentioned a safe word. They barely had talked at all. Yet, she called him Master. And knew she could refuse nothing.

Steve was a little nervous too. He bummed a cigarette off a coworker even though he quit eleven years ago. He puffed it without inhaling. He knew they needed to talk more and he had a plan for that. He would give her a bath in the huge tub. That would give them a chance to talk first and moreover he knew that women liked being clean for sexual activity. Well, most anyway. And he did want to lick her asshole. Ass licking was almost at a fetish level with him. Not all asses though. Just young pretty ones. Christine's was beyond pretty it was flat out perfect.

Steve didn't feel like talking so he gave the class a writing assignment. Later, when Christine looked up and found him staring at her. She spread her legs revealing pink panties and touched her pussy a little for him. Yes, this was one naughty girl. Steve felt the bulge in his pants growing and had to look away. Christine stopped and went back to writing.

Christine was still nervous when she walked to his house which was just off campus. After all, she had only spent a little time with him and all most all of it was sexual. Timidly she knocked on the door.

""Come in,"" Steve said opening the door.

""Thank you, Master.""

""Here, you get one glass of wine but that''s it. I''m not getting you in trouble for drinking. We will start off the afternoon sessions with a bath. Give us a chance to talk and relax. The tub is full. Down there on the left. If you would go get undressed and wait for me in the tub it would be wonderful. I''ll be there in just a minute.""

The water was green from a body wash and had rose petals floating on top. All around the room were candles. Must have been twenty of them. Il Divo was playing on the CD player. One of her favorite groups. How could he know that? She got undressed and sank into the warm water. In just a minute he joined her.

""Master, the music, I love that group. How did you know?""

""I didn''t. My exwife was born in Italy and it was one of her favorite groups. I got hooked on them too.""

""I am Italian, Master.""

""Oh I knew that the first time I laid eyes on you.""

""You did?"" she blushed.

""Yes, come sit between my legs and let me wash your back. So tell me. Was yesterday your first spanking?""

""Yes, Master, but I have wanted one forever. I want a flogging too.""

""We can arrange that one day. Are you an anal virgin?

""I don''t know how to answer that. Yes, I''ve had a cock there but not long. I made him stop.""

""We can work up to that. I''m in no hurry to fuck your sweet ass. But when I do, they''ll be no stopping me. All my sluts must be three holed ones.""

""I would never tell you to stop, Master. No matter how much it hurt. It is good to talk to you Master. It makes me less nervous when I feel I know you. You know every girl in your class has a crush on you.""

""I kind of doubt that. Besides, I have the one I wanted right here in my tub.""

She blushed. Then sighed as his wet soapy hands found her full breasts and squeezed them. Then he began pinching her large hard nipples.

""That feels good Master.""

""Now get on your hands and knees. I need to wash your pussy and ass. Or should I say my pussy.""

""It is your pussy, Master.""

The sea sponge felt so good on her engorged shaved pussy. Her clit was throbbing. She felt his soapy finger enter her ass three times. It felt wonderful with no pain at all.

""Christine has anyone licked your ass before?""

""No Master, but I would love it if you did.""

""Oh I will on every visit I''m sure. My exsub didn''t like it. She let me do it but it''s no fun if you know the person doesn''t like it. She was a clean freak I guess.""

""Was she a student too, Master?""

""No, you are my first student. I''m risking my job by being with you. But I knew I had to have you the first day you walked into my classroom.""

""I wanted you too Master. I just didn''t believe in my wildest dreams it would happen.""

"Do you like sports, Christine?"

"Yes, football and NASCAR."

"Really? Tony Stewart was my best friend growing up. We raced go carts for a while. He smoked my ass and I gave it up."

"You are kidding right?"

"No, I'll show you some pictures. We get together about once a year. We can try calling him if you'd like to speak with him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.