Finding Shelter - Cover

Finding Shelter

Copyright© 2009 by Jay Cantrell

Chapter 23

I awoke to Carrie kissing me softly on my nose. She was already astride me — just waiting to make sure that I wasn't in dire need of the restroom before she slid down. When I smiled at her, she popped a breath mint in my mouth and kissed me solidly.

"Here are the rules today," she said. Since I was trapped in her warmth, I pretty much would have agreed to anything. "No clothes unless we leave the house or we have company. Once an hour, I expect you to satisfy me orally, digitally or sexually. I will attempt to satisfy you as often or maybe I won't."

She started to rock back and forth more quickly.

"After noon, we'll go look at the house I like," she said. "You may of course wear clothes for that venture but you are not absolved of your other duties. You will cook my breakfast, my lunch and my supper. You will clean up after me. You will bathe me in a few minutes. You will dry my hair for me and you will dress me. After we look at the house, you will give me a nice full-body massage — and only a massage. Then you gently make love to me tonight until I fall asleep in your arms. Any deviation from your assignments will lead to punishment. Do you understand your duties for the day?"

"Yes," I said.

"Yes, Mistress," Carrie said with a grimace as I hit a particularly sensitive spot. "Lay still. You're just a flesh and blood dildo for me right now. This is for me, not for you."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

Carrie rocked back and forth until she climaxed. The whole time she held my hands. Then she arose and walked off to the bathroom. I lay in bed — still fully erect — wondering if she was finished.

"Come," she said as she motioned to me the bathroom doorway. I thought the pun was rather unfortunate.

I rose and walked into the bathroom.

"Take care of your morning needs," she said sternly. "Then run me a nice warm bath. Not too hot; not too cold."

I glanced down to my erection — which hadn't flagged in the least.

"Do not provide relief to yourself," she said. "If you need help with that, I will provide it. However, I can assure you that you will not like way I deal with it."

I'm sure my eyes were huge by this point.

Carrie leaned in and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Just play along, hon," she said. "Please."

I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"I love you, Mike," she said as she kissed me firmly. "I know this is kinky but it's something that I've always wanted to do. While I was locked in that trunk I was scared and this I what I thought of. I channeled all of this into me and then I kicked that freak's ass. I just want to be in complete control for a day. I promise I won't hurt you and I'll make it up to you later."

I dropped my persona for a moment to pull her close to me and hug her tightly.

"Just so long as it doesn't go too far," I said.

"No pain," she said. "No humiliation or degradation. I promise. I might be a bitch to you but I'll try not to take it past a point. If I do, just say 'Butterfly' and we'll stop."

"Deal," I said. "Mistress."

Carrie giggled and gave me a soft kiss and a sweet grope.

"Now, run my bath," she said. "Not too hot and not too cold. After you brush your teeth."


Carrie had, thankfully, placed a sign on the door asking for Kasey to knock before coming inside.

Because Kasey wandered over a little before noon. I was naked, under the kitchen table orally satisfying my mistress when my daughter knocked on the door.

Carrie pulled herself together and sent me upstairs to dress — and to wash my face. My daughter was sitting perplexed in the living room when I came downstairs.

"I was explaining that you were paying off your bet in a little while," Carrie said.

"Ah," I said.

"So you're going to look at the house with her?" Kasey asked. "I'm surprised that you agreed to that."

"It wasn't easy," I said. "But Carrie made some good points that I couldn't argue with."

"You found something you couldn't argue about?" Kasey said. "Good Lord, wait until I tell Mom. Can I come with you?"

Carrie smirked at me before she told Kasey that she was welcome to join us.

"Why don't you take a quick shower and we'll go," Carrie said as she pointedly glanced at her watch. "I think if we get going I think we can get back here by 2. That's three hours."

I took a very quick shower. I could tell from Carrie's glance that Kasey's presence wasn't going to relieve me from my hourly duties.

Carrie met me when I got out the shower. I noticed quickly that she had no pants on.

"If you hurry you can get your 11 a.m. in," she said. "You have until Kasey returns and you may use any means at your disposal. If I achieve orgasm before we leave it will lessen your punishment for missing the next few — although you still will be punished."

I dropped my towel and buried my face between Carrie's thighs. I could tell that she had been keeping herself warm for me. I wasn't certain I could do it but Carrie was satisfied by the time Kasey returned. Of course my bathroom smelled slightly like a bordello but it was a small price.

And I was painfully erect again.

"Dress me and then dress yourself," Carrie ordered. "You may refrain from calling me 'Mistress' in the presence of others. But you still must follow my directives. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied as I helped her into her panties.

"Kiss my pussy goodbye," she insisted. "It looks as though you will not be seeing it for a while."

I did as she instructed before I helped her into her pants.

Carrie sat on the toilet and started to gently manipulate my cock while kissing my hips. When Kasey rang the doorbell, Carrie sucked me deeply into her mouth — and then got up and went to answer the door, leaving me on the edge again.


The trip to the house Carrie had looked at was an effort in frustration. Carrie and Kasey pretty much ignored my presence as they discussed what had transpired the night before. Well, at least Kasey ignored me. Carrie took every opportunity to touch my arm or squeeze my hand.

The house was nice — very nice. The three of us took a walk around the property and it was pretty much as Carrie had described it. I guessed that the inside was as well-kept as the outside. The neighborhood was upscale and there was a decent distance from one house to the next.

"What is the actual price?" I asked.

"It has $180,000 on the mortgage," Carrie said. "The bank probably will let it go for 145 or 150 if we pay cash."

I stood pondering the place while Carrie and Kasey were silent.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Very," she said. "Even if this is too far out, there are others we can look at. There is one that Kasey really liked — because it has an in-ground pool. It's a ranch-style. That's the only drawback except the price. It's $300,000 but it is in the same school district that Mark and Kasey attend now."

"Not really a consideration since I don't have custody," I said. "They don't go to school from my house — or at least they do it rarely enough it shouldn't be a deciding factor. For the difference in the price we could afford to put a pool in here if you wanted."

"If you want to, I want to," Carrie said simply. "Right now it's appraised at almost $400,000. It's a really good deal."

"I guess you should make arrangements to check out the inside and see how much the bank will take," I replied with a small shrug.

"Really?" Carrie asked. "That's it? You don't want to look around more?"

"Why?" I wondered. "You like this one. It is a really great location. I'm wondering why it hasn't been snagged before now."

"I just went into full default on the 26th," Carrie explained. "I was the first person to call the bank to ask about it. I have a pretty good reputation with most banks, so I called a friend of mine in Columbus and she called the one here to make a formal request about foreclosed properties. This one hasn't been listed anywhere and it won't be for another 10 days."

"Well, if you can get it, it seems like a worthwhile investment even if it takes a little to fix it up," I said. "I mean, you put $200,000 into it and turn around and sell it for $350,000 it's still a win. Right?"

"Right," Carrie said. "But I don't see doing that. From what my friend tells me, it's a rather convoluted story here. The couple that owned it died a year or so ago. One of their sons and his wife lived there until they split up last summer. Since then no one has made a payment on the mortgage they took out. So far as I know there are no further liens against it but I plan to do a thorough check on that in the morning. Are you absolutely sure about this?"

"Absolutely?" I asked. "No. But that is pretty much my answer to almost everything. I see nothing that throws a lot of red flags up. It would help if we can get it done by March because I'll have to renew my lease then. I don't want to put my landlord out more than Kasey's room already will."

"Hey!" Kasey said with indignation. "You said I could paint it black."

"I also told you that it would be impossible for us to paint it any other color afterward," I said. "Maybe that is how Kasey should spend her weekends if we decide to move — priming the room for the next occupant."

Kasey turned to walk back the car in a huff.

"You're an hour behind on your duties," Carrie said as she pointed to her watch. "By the time we take Kasey to lunch and get back to the house, you'll be two hours behind. Are you interested in what your punishment is?"

"No, Mistress," I said as I hip checked Carrie. "I'll trust you."

Carrie grabbed my arm and spun me around. She pulled me down and gave me a toe-curling kiss.

"Butterfly," she whispered. "I love you, Mike. I love you so much it drives me crazy. Thank you for today. Thank you for trusting me about the house. And thank you for trusting me with our day. I can't tell you how much I love you. It's crazy as hell but I can't picture spending another minute without you in my life."

I returned her kiss.

"By the way, Mistress," I said. "Your ass looks absolutely delectable in those pants. But I can see your panties."

"I know," Carrie said. "But you really have to look to see them, don't you?"

"Yes," I answered. "Yes, Mistress."

"Then keep looking," she ordered. Then she patted the erection that hadn't fully subsided since I awoke.

It was almost midnight when I learned what my punishment would be. I managed to give Carrie an orgasm each hour of the day from the time we dropped Kasey off until the clock signaled the next day had arrived.

Carrie took my hand at midnight and led me to our bed. She had relented when the temperature dropped and permitted me to wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt. But those were dispensed with once we were in bed.

Then, for the next hour, she proceed to give me a blowjob without letting me cum. It was excruciatingly pleasurable. Every time I would get close, Carrie would stop or slow down.

When my punishment was over kissed up my chest to my face and she kissed me sweetly.

"Tell me what you want," she whispered.

"You," I answered.

"Be more specific," she said. "Tell me what you want me to do."

"Let me cum," I begged.

"Where do you want to cum," she said huskily. "Do you want to cum in mouth? Would you like to fill my mouth and watch me swallow every drop of your cum?"

"Yes," I said.

"I'm not finished," she said. "Or would you like to cum in hot pussy? Would you like to shoot deep inside of me? Would you like to spurt so deep into my womb that we make a baby?"

"Yes," I begged.

"You have one other choice," Carrie whispered. "Would you like to cum in my ass? Would you like for me to get some lube and let you stick your hard cock in my tight little asshole? Would like to put me up on all fours and fuck me in my ass, Mike?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.