Shanu's Loving Family - Cover

Shanu's Loving Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 6: Twenty-nine days to Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Twenty-nine days to Wedding - A torrid tale of incestuous love among family members as they try to survive sad tragic events. The love of the family comes to a head as Shanu's wedding comes close.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Hairy   Amputee   Big Breasts  

Shahnaz woke up late and noticed a message from Shabnam, 'ring me when awake.' She used remote to reply that she was awake.

Shabnam knocked more out of habit than necessity and entered her bedroom. She was still dressed in her nightgown. Shahnaz lifted her duvet and Shabnam climbed inside and sat with her back on the soft headrest. Shahnaz moved quickly and put her head on Shabnam's soft, comfortable plump thighs.

Shabnam ran her fingers through Shahnaz's hairs, "Shanu, I can ask the 'huldee' women not to come. I could do the bit quickly if you want."

"Shabbo, I do not want those poor women to loose their earnings, though.'

"You are so kind Shanu. I will pay them double regardless and the rest they would have got."

Shahnaz's expression told Shabnam everything she wanted to hear, "I have brought you light breakfast. Rest of the family has had theirs and are getting ready to leave for city."

Shabnam picked up the cordless and soon was charming the leader of the ceremony women. In fact she made them believe that they had succeeded in fleecing her without being any wiser.

Shahnaz kissed Shabnam's thighs over her nightgown as she put the phone back in the holding charger, "Shabbo, have you had your breakfast?"

"No I got up quite late. I am going to join you."

Shabnam chided Shahnaz, without meaning to, to get out of bed as she did when they were tiny and always wanted pampering to get ready for school.

They both had breakfast together. Shabnam had brought a large silver bowl filled with fragrant mixture of turmeric, sandalwood and aromatic oils. She laughed when Shahnaz forced herself to make disdainful expression. Shabnam went into the bathroom while Shahnaz took her flimsy nightie off and joined Shabnam. Shabnam had taken her nightgown off and was in her bra and panties pulled down to her ankles and was sitting on the toilet, peeing. Shabnam and Shanaz both thought how beautiful the other was. Shahnaz without any conscious ness removed her bra and pulled her panties off.

Shabnam wiped her wet pussy with the toilet paper handed to her by Shahnaz and got up pulling her panties up. Shahnaz sat on the toilet and filled it with her morning pee. Shabnam put the bowl on the stool close to the bathtub. Shahnaz flushed the toilet and climbed in to the bat tub to have the first "huldee' Shabnam style. Shabnam rubbed the lotion softly all over Shahnaz's body leaving not a millimetre alone.

She even rubbed it on her pussy lips and on her anus, in between her toes. Shabnam told her that the women would customarily rub it for hours and then bride had to keep it on for three to four hours while they nattered around her singing and then they would give her a bath to wash it off with water alone leaving the fragrance on bride's body.

Shabnam regaled Shahnaz with nonsense folklores related to similar ceremonies before she realised that an hour had passed by. Suddenly she felt an urge and insisted that Shabnam would also get the same treatment. Despite her protestations Shanaz unclasped her bra releasing her beautiful mountainous breasts that drooped down towards her full bulging plump belly. Shanaz pulled her panties off her large soft bottom. Shabnam was plump and very handsome. Her thick growth of crinkly pubic hair ran from her lower belly and extended to her front covering her cunt from view. Shahnaz rubbed the lotion similarly all over Shabnam leaving no spot. Shabnam kissed her on mouth with affection.

Eventually Shabnam declared it was time to bathe. Shabnam filled the bath and washed off the lotion cleaning every nook and cranny. Shahnaz was pleasantly surprised that she felt fresh and the fragrance was amazing. Shahnaz did the same to Shabnam. Shabnam dried Shanaz and she dried her.

It was close to eleven Shabnam told Shahnaz that she needed to get ready to start her day. Shahnaz joked, "Shabbo, if you stories are true then today you are in trouble. Bakul baba would be all over you." Bakul was her husband of thirty years. They were childless and showered all their love on them.

Shabnam gave a heart laugh, "Shanu, if he does not I will tell him that you said so," making Shahnaz blush as all three children were very respectful towards Bakul Baba.

Shabnam kissed Shahnaz holding her beautiful face, " Shanu I am going to miss you so much," before she could say anything Shabnam surprised her, "Mummy is going to ring me an hour before they set off from city so that dinner could be started accordingly. I will ring you and leave a message as well when she rings. I will make sure no servant disturbs you. Have some quiet time to yourself. I will ask girls to leave some cold cuts and salad in your fridge now."

Shabnam left Shahnaz in bed naked smelling heavenly.

Shahnaz picked up the phone and rang her father's office (children were taught to use mobile only in an emergency when they rang their father at work-old habits die hard). He was in his office in meeting with Munnoo Bhai. He took the call and said in a surprised voice, "Shanu beta, is everything all right?"

Shahnaz felt her heart sink as her father talked to his daughter as if nothing else ever happened between them.

Shahnaz quickly blurted out the quick 'huldee' by Shabnam and that all the family had left for city for the day, "I am alone and have all day to myself."

Akbar felt a rising heat in his loins but chose to tease his daughter, "That is good sweetheart. You could catch up with things that you might want to do or have some quiet time without guests stumbling in you way."

"I was ... er ... just ... ah ... wondering if you were free and wanted to come home," Shahnaz felt frustrated at her father's obtuseness.

"I am afraid Munnoo Bhai has me for the day, catching up after meeting with Italians," he heard disappointment in his daughter's voice as she inquired when he was likely to come home, "I should be home by six."

This was about the time family would be heading home as well. Shahnaz felt a huge vacuum as her spirits deflated. She had somehow thought her father would drop everything and come home to spend the day fucking the daylights out of his daughter.

"OK abbu. Sorry to have disturbed you. Please say hello to Munnoo Bhai."

Akbar felt like a jerk to have played this joke. Munnoo Ali looked up and asked whether Shanu was alone at home.

He insisted that Akbar take off he could always ring him in evening with the rest of his strategy.

Akbar today was thinking on his feet, "Munnoo bhai can you ask one of the company drivers to take me home. I do not want servants to feel I am getting soft close to my daughter's marriage. I could come back by six or so and we could go for a drink?"

Munnoo rang the fleet manager and soon a chauffeured car was heading of city. Akbar felt heat surging through his monster penis as he thought of his beautiful daughter about to be surprised and then fucked royally.

Shahnaz eventually convinced herself to get dressed. She for some reason chose to try saree to see how she looked and managed in a saree. She put on a white petticoat without panties and a light blue blouse-shirt, buttoned in front with short sleeves. She did not bother to put on a bra. Shahnaz got distracted by her disappointment and changed her mind and went to kitchen to make fresh pot of filter coffee while she sipped fresh orange juice from fridge. Shahnaz was aware of her free large breasts moving inside her blouse.

When Akbar quietly entered his daughter's suite. He quickly undressed and was naked. He was expecting to find his daughter in her bedroom but it was empty. He put his clothes on the sofa and wrapped a bath towel still damp from his daughter's use around his waist, just in case. He moved towards the kitchen as he could hear movements there.

Akbar found Shahnaz deep thoughts as the coffee machine gurgled with steam.

Akbar saw his daughter's full, fertile hips filling the petticoat sending his blood rushing into his monster cock. Akbar said softly, imitating an itinerant door to door craftsman, " Kyaa kisee ko yahaan chudaai kurwaani hai?' as he put his arms around his daughter's midriff.

Shahnaz shrieked with joy as she was cocooned in her giant father's embrace. She pushed herself back into him, "Why were you teasing me, daddy? I only have a month with you. Soon house will be full and you would get busy with zillion guests. Do you not love your daughter?"

"Sorry, that was juvenile of me. I promise that I will try to find every chance we can get to be together," Akbar kissed his daughter's top of the head. His hands migrated up and started to unbutton her blouse. Soon Akbar had his daughter's blouse undone and parted the front to move his hands over her belly. Shahnaz sighed contentedly as he father's large hands grabbed the soft flesh of her large sloping beautiful breasts.

"Shanu, what your are wearing today is one my favourite turn on clothing," Shahnaz made a mental note right away as her father rolled her breasts on her chest like two big soft jelly filled balloons.

Shahnaz rested her head against her father's naked hairy chest and allowed him to manipulate her into their next session of fucking. Akbar released his daughter's breasts and moved them down to hold his daughter's petticoat and pulled it up until it was collected as ring around her waist. He tucked the petticoat in the waistband and moved his right hand swiftly over his daughter's soft curly hair covered cunt. He was not surprised to see that it was soaking wet. He ran his finger all along the slit making his daughter moan.

Shahnaz felt her father's thick long finger probing her cuntal opening and rubbing her clitoris. She was loosing her mind fast. Her father could reduce her into a moaning lust ridden mound of burning flesh within no time -'I love my dad so much!' Shahnaz thought.

Akbar moved back carrying his daughter with him and pushed her forward. Shahnaz put her hands on the kitchen worktop until she was bent forward almost to make her back horizontal. Her petticoat was now hanging loosely from waist. She saw large bath towel slither to the floor between them.

Akbar spread his daughter's legs apart and put his raging steel hard monster cock at the fluttering, sweet soft pussy entrance of his daughter. Akbar nudged his inhumanly huge cock head inside his daughter's cunt making her first gasp and then breathe fast as she felt her father's monster stretch her soft cunt to an impossible size. Akbar was fascinated as her daughter's cunt dilated to a huge 'O' around his cock, and stood there admiring the union.

"Abbu, mayree choot maariyay. Mayree choot aapkay lund kee bhookee hai," Shahnaz could not wait any longer to feel the pleasure filled pain of her father's monstrosity fully buried inside her cunt.

Akbar wanted to hammer his cock in one lunge, as he would have done with his wife by now making her scream even though she had been fucked by his monster for almost twenty-five years. Shahnaz was his sweet daughter who was a virgin until a couple of days ago. He pushed his cock steadily but gently. Shahnaz felt her cunt walls stretching to allow her father's monster to bury itself in the wet, sweet warmth of her cunt.

Shahnaz was about to cum by the time she felt her father's foot long monstrous thick cock buried to the hilt and her father rubbed her clitoris, "Abbu, mai aanay ruhee hoon. Abbu ... mayree choot. AAHHH ... FFUUCCKKK. Abbu mayree choot maariyay, pleeesse."

Akbar let his daughter enjoy her first orgasm of this afternoon illicit tryst. Soon Shahnaz was being impaled repeatedly in a steady rhythm.

Akbar grabbed his daughter's dangling large breasts swaying wildly with each thrust and squeezed them occasionally harshly to make her moan loudly. Akbar kept on fucking his daughter to two more orgasms at the same civilised pace.

Shahnaz in nearly forty minutes of fucking was babbling loving endearments to her virile father, "Aapkaa lund kitnaa motaa hai! Aap mayree choot kitnee uchhay tureekay say maartay hai. Abbu, I love you so much. Main aapkay lund kay binaa kyaa karoongee?"

Akbar firmed his grip on his daughter's misshapen breasts, pulling his cock out, allowing nipples to escape between his fingers to be pinched as his grip tightened. He pulled his daughter's breasts on to her belly making her yelp in pain.

He squeezed his daughter's breasts brutally and slammed his monster cock in one thrust making her shriek, "AAHH ... abbooo ... dard huaa ... kitnaa motaaa ... luuund."

Akbar commenced to fuck his beautiful daughter like a woman with long robust thrusts slamming his groins against the flesh of her quivering soft bottom. The loud sound of flesh slapping flesh resounded in the kitchen, matched only by even louder moans of a lusty daughter, complaining feebly that her father's monster cock was hurting her all the while asking him to fuck her.

Shahnaz was fucked savagely, softly with long slow strokes, with short fast brutal jabs for the next two hours. Her father made her cum again and again. Akbar eventually exploded inside his daughters' well-fucked cunt, convulsing in yet another orgasm, in a gush of large volumes of cum that would not stop spurting for nearly ten minutes.

Shahnaz felt her knees become jelly. Her father picked her up, as she was about to drop on the floor. She winced as her father's cock snapped out of her cunt. Akbar moved in to bedroom with his daughter in his arms.

Akbar lay down on the bed and soon his daughter was lying on top of him with her breasts crushed on his hairy muscular chest.

"Daddy, mummy is lucky to have you to fuck her every day. Now I am equally lucky at least for some days," Shahnaz stroked her father's face lovingly with her soft petite fingers.

"Shanu, I am lucky to have blessed with two unbelievably beautiful women."

Shahnaz kissed her father and inquired, "Tell me about yourself and mummy, how you got married."

Shahnaz kissed her father on his face and chest as he recounted the days preceding his marriage to his wife Gulnaz.

They both had been gently talking in the afterglow of their long fuck in the kitchen. Suddenly the soft but distinct chime of new message shattered the serene, languid proximity of incestuous father and daughter.

The screen declared that time was four thirty and message from Shabnam informed her mother and guests were expected around six-thirty. Shahnaz knew that some of them would pour into her suite as soon as they returned. Her face showed the disappointment of their time running out.

"Abbu, why the time flies when I am with you. Are you expected to go back to office?"

"Shanu sweetheart, we have another hour and a half. That should leave you enough time to get ready and I could leave for city before anyone arrives."

Akbar lifted his daughter effortlessly so that she was sitting on his belly. Shahnaz raised herself up on her feet as her father straightened his steel hard monster. Shahnaz looked down between open thighs as her father's massive cock head snuggled between her cunt lips and she pushed her hips down allowing it to sink inside and another two inches with a loud sigh.

Akbar pulled his daughter over his chest. He used his powerful hips to push his monster cock inside his daughter's warm soft cunt. Shahnaz helped her father by pushing down and back, as she was desperate to have him fuck her to make most of the time left. Akbar fucked his daughter using his strong arms to move her hips up and down, at the same time slamming his hips upwards. Shahnaz started to moan and cum within no time. Her father could set Shahnaz's hair trigger orgasm by the time he had buried his cock fully inside her throbbing cunt. She was in constant throes of body wrecking orgasms as her insatiable father literally lifted up and down on his monster cock aided by his brutal upward thrusts. Shahnaz felt her large breasts jiggle all over chest as her father fucked her royally. Shahnaz declared her orgasms time and time again. Her father fucked her through each one of them only to bring another one storming through her body. Over an hour of furious fucking, both father and daughter tried to extract every bit of lust filled pleasure out of their secret, illegitimate liaison.

Shanaz ultimately collapsed on her father's chest as her fourth orgasm nearly killed her. She held her father's face in her tiny hands and kissed him like a demented woman. Her father now used his hips to hammer his monster penis in and out of his daughter's wet, squelching cunt. Shahnaz licked her father's face with his tongue. She ran her tongue all along her father's handsome nose. As her father slammed his cock savagely yet again she moaned with an open mouth and took his nose fully inside her moth and pushed her tongue inside his nostril. She fucked his each nostril with her tongue as her father's gargantuan cock fucked her in her cunt.

Akbar kept the brutal pace for next fifteen minutes and then roared like an animal and came like a geyser deep inside his daughter's cunt eliciting another orgasm out of her tired, depleted limp body.

Both were quiet breathing heavily for many minutes, as their volcanic passion seemed to have subsided for now. Time did not allow them to cuddle as they would have otherwise and soon they were rushing to get dressed. Incestuous father and daughter stole quick kisses, as they dressed, repeatedly; they could not bear to separate.


Dinner around nine was a raucous affair. The conversations were flying everywhere. Gulnaz appeared slightly tired. Guests were making plans for the next day. Shabnam came and told Gulnaz that grandpa [Abbas, her father] was arriving tomorrow afternoon in his plane. Gulnaz requested Shahnaz to look after the guests, as she wanted an early night in. Once dinner was finished and guests streamed out to various living rooms Shahnaz instructed servants to look after certain things. Akbar used his wife's tiredness to escape the melee.

No sooner they were in their bedroom, Akbar ripped his wife's clothes off. He threw giggling Gulnaz on the bed as she saw him tear his clothes like a mad man. Soon Gulnaz's giggled changed into first shrieks and then moans as her husband impaled her soft pliant cunt with his monster and fucked her with savagery they both enjoyed. Gulnaz was fucked and then buggered for next three hours before she collapsed limply unable to take any more of her dear loving husband's monstrosity in her ass who finished with his third volcanic orgasm erupting again and again. Gulnaz whispered sleepily how much she loved her husband who kissed the side of her nose as they both slipped into post-coital tired sleep.


The rest of the day kept Gulnaz busy with this or that. Gulnaz had insisted that she would set up her father's suite. She did that soon after waking up even before changing out of her nightdress.

Shahnaz helped her mother. They were extremely close but Gulnaz was used to Shahnaz trying to underplay her love for her mother. Gulnaz could not help but kiss her daughter's hair, hand or face every chance she had. Shahnaz surprised her by not pretending to feel 'disgusted', as she had done from early childhood making every one laugh.

The afternoon tea was arranged in the back garden under a huge tent erected early morning for the whole month.

Shabnam announced that grandpa had arrived. Gulnaz tried to keep semblance of grace all associated with her and excused her self to rush inside the house. She felt a pang of panic as she reached hall but her father was not there. Her father had already made his way into his suite, one servant offered.

Gulnaz walked with measured steps all the while wanting to run to her father's suite. She moved across the four bed roomed suite's outer hall and then living, dining room, and into the biggest bedroom suite.

Her father stood close to the bed and had taken off his shirt and pants along with his shoes. Gulnaz stood gazing at this extraordinarily handsome giant of a man of over sixty-eight years, standing six foot tall. His thick curly longish white hair was combed back. His massive frame was covered with mostly white hair.

"Gul, I thought I would take a shower to wash away the grime as my daughter was otherwise engaged," by the time Abbas finished talking his daughter had rushed in to his open to be engulfed in her father's crushing embrace.

"Your daughter has been going about with dripping cunt all day thinking of her father. Daddy, what you call grime is like intoxicating fragrance to your daughter."

Gulnaz went down on her knees looking ravishingly beautiful in light green saree and dark green blouse. She pulled her father's boxers off. She buried her face in the thick curly snow-white growth of his pubic hair as she inhaled the heady mixture of his masculine odours of sweat, sex. Gulnaz put her hands on either side of her father's big masculine muscular hairy hips and took his huge cock head in her mouth using her tongue to savour the flavour that men accumulate in the groove below their cock head. She used her hands to suggest that her father should turn around. Abbas within nanosecond understood his daughter's wishes; he turned around and bent forward on the bed. His daughter stood up and used her petite hands to separate her father's massive muscular hairy ass cheeks and soon dived between them with her tongue out to lick inside the crack of her father's hairy ass. She savoured the heady mix of sweat and his masculine fragrance. She devoted her full attention as she licked his hairy anal ring bathing it with his saliva. Her father relaxed his anal ring enough to allow his daughter's tongue to dip inside tasting his ass contents.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.