Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Cover

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Copyright© 2009 by DustyHands

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Younger pharmaceutical rep is seduced by his kinky "aunt" (actually a cousin) and talked into joining her research team conducting a clinical study in which lots of women will volunteer to drop 'em and bend over for something long and hard to be poked into their bottom. Some of what you're thinking, but actually the study involves a fertility injection that doesn't work so well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Cousins   Aunt   Spanking   Doctor/Nurse   Needles  

As I made another drive through the hills of Virginia, I thought back to one week ago tonight...

Making this drive for the 1st time, I had no idea what was in store for me. One of my relatives who was not really my aunt, but I had known for all my life as Aunt Karen, was a widow who worked high up in the medical company I worked for (Pharmacon) as a pharmaceutical rep. She had invited me over to discuss an opportunity to work on a project with her. Her daughter was getting married and having a destination wedding in Belize. I was planning on going with my parents, now just a week away. She also wanted to give me an experimental medicine our company was working on to prevent sickness in a tropical country. This was given as two very painful injections. While I was there, her daughter and a friend came over too to get their injections. Somewhat to my surprise, I found all the bare bottoms and painful shots erotic.

After the girls left, my Aunt Karen and I talked about the opportunity for me to work with her, and she told me about how she took another experimental shot that increased her libido and helped explain her "relatively" sexy appearance. I then gave her her dose of the medicine, and well ... we had a lot of fun on her couch before I had to drive back to the city.

I thought about this business opportunity Karen (she asked me to call her that) had presented to me on a golden platter. One of the things we had discussed was my participation in the "Career Broadening Initiative" and an internal internship. She had given me some information about the program, and also about the specific internship working with her program. I had done some digging, and the more I found out the better this opportunity looked- especially after I heard rumors this week of impending layoffs from some other pharma reps. After such a project, if it was successful, I would be on the marketing team, and then at the top of the list of field reps. A new product could wind up being quite lucrative at first. Even if it didn't work out, I'd then have development project experience, and have a leg up for the next one as this "Career Broadening Initiative" was a brief experiment and was scheduled to end in another couple of months. In other words, even if this project were a disaster, I could get experience now and no other pharma rep could join the program and leapfrog me for the next project.

Was the project going to be a success? Almost assuredly the project would be partially successful. The first component was a sound study showing that a 2 inch needle was more effective at delivering medicine given through intramuscular injection to the actual muscle in women than the standard 1.5 inch needle. This was a slam dunk. There were several studies that showed this, but we needed our own. The ingenious part of our project involved a new imaging system that should show some great, uhm... "shots" of the difference between the two needle sizes. In many cases, hospital administrators made this type of decision about contracts for disposable equipment rather than actual doctors or nurses. What we needed was a clear "money shot" that clearly showed them what was widely accepted science. The problem was that x-rays showed the needle, but it was hard to see the muscle vs. fat given the contrast with the bones and metal. MRI's showed muscle vs. fat but it was cost prohibitive to use an MRI as well as needles that were not magnetic in a large scale study. However, we had several prototype imaging machines from a failed project regarding bladder fluid that, at least in theory, would be perfect to get these images that would lead to big sales.

The second component of the study, I wasn't so sure about. First of all, whether the study resulted in a real product was dependent on a number of factors that was out of our (assuming I made it into the project) control. Pharmacon had a drug that they had not figured out how to get to market. This was the one Karen was taking. So far, the effects were that it increased the libido and improved muscle and skin tone. That was the good news.

The bad news, at least according to the report I read, was that there was zero chance of it getting approved just based on that for several years. Pharmacon had spent millions to prove that it increased fertility, but it actually decreased the chances of getting pregnant. Woops. Another study was currently under way to prove that it was a breast cancer-neutral alternative to hormone replacement therapy. Further bad news was that this synthetic hormone based drug was unstable. It had to be refrigerated, had to be given in large amounts, and that meant a large painful shot in the bottom. In other words, men could pop a little blue pill, but women would have to bend over and take it "butt" good to get their sexual jollies.

That was where our project came into play. We were to come up with an alternative means of administering the drug such that if approved, women would be willing to take it. Potentially extremely lucrative, but I had my doubts. And even if we hit a home run, it was still up to someone else to get it approved.

I was also more than a little concerned based on my visit last week, about becoming well, a sexual slave to my Aunt Karen, er ... Karen. My big head worried about this. My little head thought she was not only hot but insatiable, and was excited about the fact that not only would I be working with her, but that work would most likely involve, in the near future, lots of ladies taking off their clothes and bending over for me to give them a shot in the rump. I had admitted to Karen last week that this turned me on.

Still, I hadn't committed to anything yet. I could just keep peddling my products that made people pee or not pee to family practice docs ... but I might get laid off.

As requested, I had taken off early and not fighting traffic or the setting sun improved my mood considerably compared to the first time I drove this. I pulled into her driveway, and it was still plenty light outside. Grabbed my laptop, and went to the door. Reaching to hit the doorbell, I was surprised as she opened it before I could.

"Hey Bart! I was waiting for you. Come on in." She was in a bathrobe, with a towel wrapped around her hair. Without makeup, she looked different from the last time I saw her, but was still very pretty. She turned around and started walking back into the house, her bare feet padding along the marble floor. I set my laptop down and followed her into the kitchen, but not before glancing over at that couch...

"I was in the bath and time got away from me. I knew you were going to get here and that I couldn't hear you from up there, so figured I should come down here and wait for you before I finished getting ready. Let me grab a couple of things real quick. I also didn't give you a proper tour last time. Follow me and I'll show you around."

We went through the kitchen and den where I had been before, then down a short hall where she showed me the guest bathroom, and then up the back staircase. She took the towel off her head and started drying her hair. Her robe was thick and long, so walking behind her up the stairs was no big deal I told myself. Except that we were going to her bedroom.

It was gorgeous. The first thing I noticed was her huge king-sized four post bed. It was made and covered with pillows. The next thing I noticed were all the windows and the amazing view. She walked into the bathroom. Like a puppy, I followed her. Facing away from me, she set the towel down and shrugged off her robe. Naked, of course, she smiled at me in the mirror.

"Nothing you haven't seen before, and no doubt will see plenty of again!"

I stood there entranced as she picked up the towel and continued to dry her hair. It made her boobs wobble deliciously. Finished, unselfconsciously she raised her arms and put on deodorant.

"We need to go over your application, but remember I told you I had a special surprise for you..." she turned and walked toward me. My eyes were drawn to her furry triangle, set against her tan lines that I hadn't been able to see in the mirror. Reaching out to grab my face, she kissed me. Any resolve I had disappeared.

"Well, Amy's coming over, and you'll get a once in a lifetime opportunity." Then she sauntered off to her dresser. Rummaging around, she picked out a solid red silk something or other. Not lacy or overly sexy, but it was short. She put it on, but didn't put on any panties and headed down the hall. Again, I followed, "little Bart" leading the way.

She showed me the media room and upstairs bedrooms, then we went down the front stairs back to the living room and then the kitchen. On the other side of the kitchen she opened the door to the garage and flipped the light. Wow. It was huge, maybe a four car garage, but there were only two cars in it, a silver Mercedes and black Tahoe. What struck me was that it was immaculate. My tiny garage had shelves stuffed with accumulated crap. She went over to the fridge. It was obviously the older really nice stainless-steel fridge. Opening it, I saw that it was full of mostly drinks, but she bent down in that special way and grabbed a blue jar from the bottom shelf.

"Enjoying the view?" It had taken awhile, but there was her wicked smirk again as she looked back at me.

"Actually, yes." I said grabbing her ass. She stood back up and her nipples were like large pebbles underneath the red silk. I pinched one, and she smiled.

"Easy now, we have some work to do first."

As we walked back in, she headed for the kitchen with the blue jar. I thought I knew what it was.

"I'm gonna put this in the kitchen fridge and get my work stuff. I'll meet you in the living room."

I sat down and opened my computer. She came back in with hers and sat next to me. Her glasses were on, and as logged in I thought how funny it was to see her in her sophisticated business glasses, the red negligee thing, and nothing else. She really liked what I had sent her, but suggested some changes and additions ... It took us awhile going through everything, and word-smithing some here and there. She told me not to worry about saying the same thing on two different documents, and that they would be reviewed by different people in different departments. She had taken the best parts of each and added them to each other.

"There, I just emailed my edited version to you. Make sure you submit them first thing tomorrow." We then talked quite a bit about the project, but she reminded me not to get ahead of myself and that first-thing-first: again, I had to submit them tomorrow. Taking her glasses off and closing the laptop, she was now out of business mode. As if to leave no doubt, she snuggled up to me, and lowered one strap on the little nightie she was wearing and I gently played with her boob. Her nipple was dark pink, wrinkled up and rubbery, in stark contrast to the rest of her soft, smooth and pale exposed breast. I enjoyed teasing it with my fingers, and then my lips and tongue.

"Mmmm- Remember last week how you spanked me?" she mewed.

"I do."

"Did you like it? Wanna do it again sometime?"

"Is that something you really have to ask me?" I said, lifting her hem and giving her ass a not so gentle squeeze and then slap.

"Good, cause yes, this is leading up to something." She sat up a little bit. Oh boy- what now? I thought to myself, getting a little worried. "Remember last week when I mentioned that time years ago when you and Amy were spanked together? How often were you spanked growing up? Tell me about it."

"Not often, but fairly regularly I guess. It was always my mom. I remember at least a couple of times even in high school- those stick out the most in my memory. Mostly, I just remember them hurting. She usually used her trusty hairbrush."

"I handled all of our spanking chores too. Jim was such a softy with her, and he was gone before she became a teenager and would have really tried his patience.

"Remember last week how you admitted it turned you on to watch me spank Amy?"

"I do."

"Well, speaking of 'I do's'? we have somewhat of a family tradition. Not sure how far back it goes - it's not something usually mentioned in genealogies, of course, but I know it was with me, my sister, my brother, and my mom before that, and the same with your mother because we talked about it. It's called 'final spanking' and it's just before you get married - in front of the whole family and by the whole family- for all the things that you might have gotten away with growing up. It was pretty humbling and humiliating but that was kind of the point and let me tell you - it sure went a long way toward preventing the bridezilla syndrome! It also provided some closure and helped really signify the end of being a little girl. Afterward, as per tradition, my mom and sister talked to me extremely frankly about sex. Of course, that was sort of wasted on me. It was a little late at that point, and I suspect that's the case with Amy as well, but I still intend to do so- to say my piece and offer my helpful advice." She smirked, acknowledging the fact that she still had one of her breasts exposed and that I had been playing with it just moments ago.

"Amy's on her way over, and I've already talked to her about this, as well as the fact that you'll be here. I'm glad you are going to help. It wouldn't be the same with just the two of us. Growing up just us for so long we're so close that without someone else, I don't think it would have the same effect as it did on me with my whole family participating. I hadn't brought it up, but figured I could convince you one way or another. I bet you've probably never given a real spanking, but it's not rocket science. Just follow my lead."

"If duty calls, I'll just have to give it my best shot."

"Speaking of which, I still need that hormone shot before you leave too, but Amy should be here any minute so it will have to wait."

As she said this the doorbell rang. Quickly she readjusted her strap and gave "little Bart" a little squeeze, smiling mischievously. I tried to adjust myself as best as I could and joined her at the front door.

Amy was dressed up, but all in white. Hair done, a white skirt and top, a short white jacket., which was a remarkable contrast to her mother wearing only a skimpy red nightie.

"Hi Mom, Bart. Wish I could say I couldn't wait to see you, but, well ... Mom, really?! you can't be decent even with him over here?"

"Sweetie, I wouldn't worry about that, he's about to see more of you than he can see of me right now. You do look very nice though. Come on, let's have a seat."

I sat down on the love seat, they sat on the couch. Karen looked at me and raised her eyebrows as she crossed her legs. Despite the fact that she was wearing next-to-nothing, I could almost sense her shift into business mode, as if she was about to give a presentation.

"Amy I've spoken to you about this and to Bart too, but I want to reiterate some things about what we're about to do here this evening. There are several purposes in giving you your final spanking. First of all, it's a tradition passed down from my grandmother to my mother to me. It's been carried out by several other members of our extended family that I know of, including Bart's mom. I found it beneficial -maybe not at the time, but in retrospect, and I'm not going to let the tradition evaporate on my watch.

"Secondly, the last several months have been all about you and the upcoming wedding. The next week will REALLY be all about you. That's not a problem. I absolutely want to make sure that this time in your life is extra-special, but I don't want you to take it for granted. I don't want to beat around the bush here ... so to speak ... but this tradition should serve to remind you of your place. It's been more than two years since your last real spanking. In case you don't remember, real spankings are extremely humiliating and very painful. I figure that anything worth doing is worth doing well, and this is no exception. I intend for you to get one heckuva spanking, and that's one reason Bart is here -to add to it. I want you to remember this as we and many others are catering to your every whim next week. I want you to be pampered, but not spoiled. In a pragmatic concession, we're doing this now. I got it two nights before my wedding, but I recognize that we'll all be in bikini's on the trip and want to give you time to recover before someone sees your bruised bottom.

"Perhaps most importantly, this is a chance for your complete absolution, a chance to start fresh, and it provides closure to you and to me. I don't ever want to know about anything that you got away with as you grew up, but after we're done you won't ever have to feel guilty about it. Your father is no longer here, and you don't have any brothers or sisters, but at least to me that was an important part of it too. Bart will have to fill that role. His spanking represents the same thing -your atonement, for lack of a better word- for your unpunished transgressions against everyone else during your growing up years. On occasion, your father took me over his knee, and at some point your husband-to-be may do the same, but at least this will completely wipe the slate clean so that you and Ryan may enter into a marriage with less baggage than you might have had otherwise."

She continued, "Finally, we've not really talked about sex since you were a young teenager. Following your final spanking, I'll offer every bit of my advice, wisdom, and teaching about the subject as an adult. I want you to be happy, and I want you to make Ryan happy, but it's not the most comfortable subject for a parent and child to discuss. This well, ritual, I guess, provides an opportunity and obligation to do so, just as your grandmother did for me."

I sat there in stunned silence as Karen completed her presentation of what was about to happen. I was more concerned with Karen's boob when she was talking to me about it before and had not really grasped everything she had said. Wow! Karen's husband used to spank Karen?! I was about to watch and then help give Amy a real spanking?! I had an anticipation chubby, I guess, but I wasn't sure if it was appropriate or not. Was this pretty weird? Yep. I sure didn't know anything about this, or the fact that my mom had done something like it. Would they use me as a demonstration for the sex talk? That would be VERY weird, but looking at the two of them on the sofa, I was sure excited about the prospect. Amy sat there looking very nervous, but very pretty.

"Questions before we get started Amy?" her mother asked.

She was wringing her hands in her lap. "Uhm ... I guess not. Is it going to be with the brush?"

"I think I said this was going to be a 'heckuva spanking' and I meant it. Yes, you'll be getting my hairbrush on your bare bottom, maybe the spanking spoon too. Come on, let's get going. Get your jacket off and stand in front of me. Good. Hands on your head now." Karen began undoing Amy's skirt. "You know I figured you would give at least a token protest when I said it would be on the bare bottom what with Bart being here to see, but I guess after watching the shots last week, this is not all that embarrassing, huh?" Skirt now off, she reached up and pulled her daughter's panties down. "In fact I think the last time the two of you were spanked together was for skinny dipping- but that was probably 20 years ago and we did it to teach you well, not necessarily that you should be embarrassed by prancing around naked, but that you were just getting to the age where you shouldn't be playing 'show me yours'-ironic I guess, isn't it?"

"Uhm, yeah. You're right he won't be seeing anything new, but I'm not exactly comfortable with it. I wasn't last week either, remember?" What I was seeing, although not new, was still magnificent. I had a roughly three-quarters side view from my position. Her muscular cheeks jutted out almost asking to be spanked.

"Well, as I said, embarrassment is one of the objectives here, so good. Go stand in front of him." She hobbled over in front of me, panties around her knees and hands still behind her head.

Indeed I had not seen her from this perspective. Her lips were nice and well, kind of "pouty", I guess. I had a very clear view and remembered how Karen had mentioned last week about Amy's waxing. If it's embarrassment they want, I thought I should help out- "I like how you can really see your lips with your hair removed. They're cute, but it looks like there's some stubble coming back in."

"Go ahead Bart, you can feel, not just look. She'll be feeling your hand soon enough."

I reached out and brushed her pubic mound, rubbing her whiskers down there...

All of a sudden she jumped back and covered herself. She raced to the other side of the coffee table, pulled her panties up, and started screaming. "THIS IS NUTS MOTHER!! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE-- ARE YOU DOING HERE?!! I AGREED TO A SPANKING, NOT A GROPING SESSION-EMBARRASSED TO SHOW HIM MY BOTTOM IS ONE THING, BUT COME ON!!!"

I wanted to crawl in a hole real quick. What the Hell had I done? I sat there stunned trying to think of what to say, but here's what came out: "Look, Amy, I'm ... I didn't ... I mean, I..."

Aunt Karen was calm and collected as she interrupted me. "Amy, I've explained twice now just what we are doing here. This is not a spanking like any other you've ever received. Never before did I follow up a spanking by talking about sex, much less showing you techniques, and I never will again. I'm actually trying to be accommodating here, but this is part of getting married in this family, and it will happen before you get married, and it will happen just as it happened to me and my mother before me."

She stood up and walked over to her daughter. "I don't like it that you ran away. Do you remember what happened the time you drove the car before you got your license? The last time you tried to run away from a spanking?"

Amy looked defeated. "You caught me, and I got a spanking, and then another for trying to run away."

"A big part of getting a spanking is losing control. When you try to avoid that by running away from a spanking, I gave more spanking. You tried to run away from something that was embarrassing just now. What do you think will happen next?"

"You'll give me more embarrassment." Amy said quietly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.