Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Cover

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Copyright© 2009 by DustyHands

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Younger pharmaceutical rep is seduced by his kinky "aunt" (actually a cousin) and talked into joining her research team conducting a clinical study in which lots of women will volunteer to drop 'em and bend over for something long and hard to be poked into their bottom. Some of what you're thinking, but actually the study involves a fertility injection that doesn't work so well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Cousins   Aunt   Spanking   Doctor/Nurse   Needles  

"Country Roads, take me home, to the place, I beloooong, West Virginia..." that song kept going through my head as I headed west out of DC in my Dodge Caliber (really ugly company car). Traffic was terrible, but eventually got better. I couldn't imagine driving this every day. Why would you live so far west of where you worked, the sun in your eyes both coming and going?

I frankly had higher expectations for heaven than this. Almost ... not quite. Nice subdivisions gave way to trailer parks then a roadhouse, then more trailer parks.

But the sun soon set behind the tree line. The state road became winding and turned hilly. The Google Maps printout sat in the passenger seat on top of my tie and jacket. I soon found my turn. The houses were now huge; widely separated and had horse barns surrounded by hillside pastures. Still a pretty hefty commute, but I could understand living out here now. A couple more turns, then backing up as it was now difficult to read the roadsigns in the dusk. Before too long I reached Yellowleaf Road and turned into the circular drive. I walked up to the big wooden door flanked by flickering gaslamps and rang the bell at my Aunt Karen's house.

She wasn't really my aunt, but was actually my mother's second cousin. A widow now, she had been a nurse that married an older researcher that was a founder of Pharmacon. I wasn't quite sure of the history, but knew that she had been working for him and that it was somewhat scandalous at the time. What I knew all too well was that she still worked for Pharmacon. I knew this because I worked for them too, and though it was never stated, I always suspected that she had had something to do with the initial offer I received.

Her daughter, Amy, was about five years younger than me, and was about to get married. That was why I was here. Well ... sort of. Amy's wedding was going to be on the beach at a resort in Belize in two weeks. Aunt Karen had sent me an email at work the day before saying she needed me to come over to talk about an opportunity in the office and that she also needed to take care of some work-related things with me prior to the trip. To say this was odd or out of the ordinary would be an understatement. Aunt Karen was very high up and about as far away from me in the corporate structure as two employees could be. I figured this was almost by design. Otherwise there might be some nepotism policy triggered, and in all my 2 1/2 years there I had never once seen nor emailed her. Growing up, I knew that my mom and she were close, but we never saw them outside of the annual family reunion. Still, I was looking forward to the upcoming beach vacation paid for by my folks, and did not question her request/demand because 1) she was pretty high up and 2) I figured I owed her for the unacknowledged act of getting me started with the company.

The door opened... "Hi Bart, so good to see you! Come here."

She gave me a sort of warm, sort of professional half-hug and ushered me in. I had never seen her house, but it was amazing. The marble foyer led quickly to the large kitchen. Her heels clicked on the marble and then the tile. A word about my name. Bartholomew Hinden - a family name. I hated it, and went by Bart, though both the middle school bully and my old fraternity brothers called me B- Hind.

"Red or white?"

She didn't waste any time... "I'll take a white, but really whatever you have open," I replied.

As she opened the fridge and bent down I took a moment to notice her heels and loose flowing long pants that appeared to be quite thin- then mentally kicked myself for having done so.

"How 'bout a nice mean Chardonnay?"

We sat in the red leather couches in the cozy den, and I took a moment to really look at her. It had been years. She looked almost like a high-end realtor. Blond hair with slight hints of gray, a thin but flowing animal print blouse with those black pants, tasteful, but big jewelry ... very pretty face, glasses to give her a hint of sophistication, nice body but maybe just a shade too tan.

"So tell me Bart, how goes it selling drugs?"

"Not too bad. Some of our products have suffered given the economy, but it hasn't affected Powerstreem or Incontino. Fortunately bladder control is not something folks seem to think is discretionary. But the new regulations are tough. No more dinners, and I have to be careful even bringing donuts to the office ladies too often at my top clinics."

"That's funny. You may not know this, but before I was in development I had a rotation as a manager for the sales staff. I would only hire hot girls or good ole boys to take the doctors hunting. I figured we should appeal to their most basic instincts. 'sex-good, killing deer-good ... want more sex and killing deer- better give the Pharmacon reps more time.'"

I chuckled, not knowing she had been involved in sales, but knowing she spoke the truth.

"Now I'm in the Disposables department of the Development division. We've always been the red-headed step-child to Pharma and Capital Investment, but funny what a bad economy and uncertainty about health care can do! Hospitals still need disposables, and that funding doesn't get cut, so the tenth floor will listen to our project ideas even though new equipment proposals and studies don't stand a chance."

I took another sip, and so did she.

"That's one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you. I have a new project coming up, and one that's been, well, a pet project of mine for some time but have not been given the go ahead until now. I want to talk to you about something called the Career-Broadening Initiative and an internal internship. First though, we need to get some more pressing matters taken care of."

She finished her drink and headed over to a desk that was sort of in an alcove off of the den. Out of a black leather satchel she pulled out another black package. With her back turned to me I couldn't really see her.

"We have a new immuno-enhancer for use when traveling outside of North America and western Europe called Delta-Globulin. It's approved, and very effective- the contract with the federal government is currently being negotiated, and our marketing people have it as a top priority." She was still messing around with the package as she spoke, " ... should go out to our reps by the end of next quarter. In fact, it's so effective the company policy is being written up so that all our employees traveling will be required to have it prior to travel. It's not an altruistic policy mind you ... but it's a selling point and its efficacy makes it cost effective to prevent lost days at work due to recovering from Montezuma's revenge after every other vacation to Cancun."

She then turned around carrying back three very large syringes filled with some sort of yellow substance.

"So, since we're going to Belize next week..."

She had a little wicked smirk on her face as she set them down on the coffee table as well as several accessories she had been carrying in her other hand. I was almost (but not quite) distracted enough by the syringes to miss a great deal of cleavage as her loose top fell away from her chest in that position. She looked at me, but didn't stand up. Had I been caught staring? The wicked smirk turned even naughtier and I sensed she was almost testing me to see how I would respond.

I was having a hard time responding. My ears were ringing and my eyes were wide in sensory overload. I could not find my tongue. I downed the last of my wine and stood up. She stood up too, smiled warmly now and put her arm around my shoulder. In her heels she was almost as tall as me. I could smell her perfume. She looked me in the eye, our faces inches apart.

"Look, these are going to hurt pretty bad- I'm not going to lie. But it won't be THAT bad, and then (grin) you get to do me!" "Now, drop 'em. It goes in your ass." She turned back around to pick up her stuff.

Whoa ... my mind focused on four of her words as my head was still swimming. "These are" implied multiple shots, and the "do me" bit ... I unbuckled my belt and soon my slacks fell into a puddle around my ankles. I put my thumbs in the waistband of my boxers and took a deep breath. She turned back around.

"Jeez- I used to be a nurse you know, come on." Quickly she was on her knees in front of me and pulled my boxers down to join the slacks. "Woah. well, see ... this might not be so bad after all." I had a chubby, which partly explained my hesitation. She reached up and lifted my shirt tail with one hand as the other cupped my balls. My somewhat flaccid manhood draped across her upturned wrist. She gave a gentle couple of squeezes, and it no longer needed to rest on anything.

She smiled up at me. "Alright, come on, bend over on the coffee table." I awkwardly hobbled over and bent over. "All the way. I want you on your elbows." She picked up the syringe and an alcohol pad and stepped behind me, lifting my shirt tail up on my back.

pop, pop, pop ... three fairly gentle slaps on my ass. "This cheek first. I want all the weight on your other leg."

So I guess the multiple shots thing was confirmed. Meanwhile, as I adjusted myself, she kept a hold of my right cheek. Not squeezing, just comfortable, and I didn't mind. I was starting to regain my composure. Funny, here I was bent over awkwardly, the coffee table was so low my legs were spread (I'm not exactly flexible) with a raging erection, and my kinda hot Aunt Karen fondling my ass and NOW I was regaining my composure. I realized I hadn't said a word since she walked back into the room. I turned back to try and see. I could see her, and the syringe, but my shoulder prevented me from seeing where the action was going to take place. I tried to think of something witty to say. "Enjoying the view?"

Pop! not so gentle slap... "Actually Bart, I was thinking that strange things happen when a full moon comes out. Well, that and hoping you didn't eat Taco Bell for lunch!" she said with a laugh. "I'm glad your looking back here. I know you can't see everything but I'll explain exactly what I'm doing. Pay attention. Remember, my turn is coming up, and not only that, but if we can get you into this internship, you might be doing this a lot."

As I pondered just what exactly she meant by that, she opened a foil packet and wiped my cheek with an alcohol swab, explaining that it was done to prevent infection. Then she bent down and rested her hand on my back, grabbed my leg with the other and blew on the spot where she had been rubbing the alcohol. This had two effects. It made my ass cold, but it also served to remind me that an attractive woman was down there, and any negative effect the Taco Bell comment had on my erection was overcome by her hand on my thigh.

Again she picked up the syringe, taking the cap off with her teeth. She continued with her explanation, needle cap still clenched in the side of her mouth. "Now, shots in the butt are not really given in the meatiest part of the butt. Think of each cheek as a clock face. You want to give shots from about 1 o'clock to 3 o'clock on the right cheek, and from about 9 o'clock to 11 o'clock on the left cheek. That's where I was rubbing the alcohol. Here would be fine." She poked the tip of the needle just barely into my cheek. It was definitely sharp, but I don't think it broke the skin. "Or even here or here or here." These didn't exactly hurt, but were starting to irritate me. "definitely not here or here ... or here" she poked me lower down on my butt and then closer to my crack (which she had easy access to given my position.) That one kind of did hurt and she put her left hand on my back as I flinched. "There are nerves down there and you want to get the medicine in the muscle and avoid poking the nerves. It's also important that you go in at a 90 degree angle- not at a slant." She came around and showed me how to hold the syringe like a dart as you poke it in.

"Okay, let's get on with this. Normally you tell folks to look away, but I want you watching how I do this. It's been awhile, another wipe." she bathed the right spot once again in plenty of alcohol. "Here goes, little sting."

OWWWwww! Dammit! BIG sting. My face contorted in a grimace. "Oh, sorry, that's why you blow on the alcohol. If it's wet, it covers the needle as it's going in and burns a bit." There's that wicked smirk again... "Don't worry, I won't forget to blow you next time."

"It is important to get the needle all the way in" she said as she pushed it in further. I didn't feel the sharp sting, but more of a dull ache as the needle was pushed in to the hilt. "Now you pull the plunger out just a bit and make sure we didn't hit a vein ... nope. Okay, now, here it comes ... don't forget to breath."

At first it was just a tightening, then really tight, then it just hurt and hurt and hurt some more. There was absolutely nothing going through my mind but the hurt. I groaned, then grunted, breathed fast, and groaned some more. I saw her pull it out, and she rubbed my cheek. It still hurt. I just looked away, put my head down, and breathed.

She capped the syringe and got another alcohol swab. "Doing great so far. Hang in there ... weight on the other foot, now for this cheek."

As she rubbed the new cheek, she tried to explain that she was using a 10cc syringe filled up with 6cc's of Delta Globulin, and how that was more than was typically used on one injection site. "Is that why it hurt so much, then?" I asked.

"Oh no- you only got 3 cc's just now. In fact, we're basically diluting it to make it a 6cc dose. It could be 5cc's pretty easily. But this way we can package it as 2 doses per prescription, and you know what that means? ... twice as many disposables used for every administration! I'm just using the one syringe though," she said picking it up and uncapping it again.

Her left hand cupped my left cheek, and the sting was not quite so bad this time.

"Hang on, here we go." I looked back. This time her left hand started trying to squeeze and massage as she depressed the plunger. Oh yeah, it hurt just as much. My knuckles were white and I looked down. Her thumb was awfully close to my asshole, which added another electric spark, and jolt to "little Bart" but did not do much to ease the pain.

"Almost done..."

Again a groan as she continued injecting it.

"Okay, and now you're through."

I began breathing heavy ... then she reached under and grabbed "little Bart" and I stopped breathing altogether as he fully came back to life. "You're a big brave boy." she said, looking me in the eye.

Just then the doorbell chimed. She looked away and then back. "Oooh, you almost made me forget that Amy and her friend are coming over. Same thing."

Only then did she release me and scurry off to the front door. I raced to pull my pants up and become presentable. "I made her forget?" I said to myself... "I haven't made her do anything- she's nuts, and it's been her doing things to me that I never dreamed of." But then again, it was kind of exciting. The problem now was just what to do about that excitement. As I buckled my belt I could hear high pitched talking already approaching. I stood on the other side of the couch, just in case and to give me a few more precious seconds to let that excitement go down a bit.

I saw them in the kitchen getting drinks. Amy was just as cute as I remembered her. She and her friend were wearing identical Kappa intramurals t-shirts and short athletic shorts. Her blond hair, like that of her friend, was in a pony tail. We had not been that close growing up, but we were both only children and so spent more time together than maybe we would have had there been a whole bunch of cousins at family reunions. It had been just as long since I had seen Amy as it had been since I had seen her mom before tonight. I thought to myself about the West Virginia jokes about incest. If everyone here had a kissing cousin that looked like that ... thankfully, I left that as an inner thought and didn't vocalize it. I picked up my wine glass and they heard the clink on the table.

"Bart! Mom- you didn't tell me!"

I got a big hug, met her friend Angela, and we stood around the kitchen discussing the details of the upcoming trip. Amy was obviously extremely excited, and went over detail after detail with her mom. How many people had signed up for the jungle tour, the snorkeling, the band in place for the reception, shipping the dresses there and back up plans ... Not for the first time that night, my head was spinning and it had nothing to do with the wine. Then having exhausted all of their wedding business they grilled me about my part. Had I had been measured yet for the pseudo-tuxes for the beach -yes. Had I gotten my passport from my parent's house? -yes. Had I signed up for the snorkeling or deep sea fishing? -not yet I thought I could do that once I got there. Having exhausted almost all the wedding planning, we started really catching up. I had missed the one shower I was invited to and my chance to meet her fiance, Ryan. She told me about him and how they met, we would be spending a lot of time together the week before, I would really love him, blah blah blah ... The bridesmaid they wanted to set me up with, which aunts and uncles were coming or not ... blah blah blah ... Funny how the catching up conversation turned into more wedding talk, but it was the biggest event in their lives at this point and I was now getting more excited about it too. However, this conversation soon came to a screeching halt as Amy said...

"I'm so glad to see you tonight, but it sure was a surprise. What are you doing here?"

I hesitated for an instant, but Aunt Karen answered for me.

"Bart is going to be working with me on a new project as soon as we return and I don't want him getting sick in the jungle. Nor do I want all these plans ruined because you might drink a Margarita made with unfiltered ice. We have a new drug that should prevent us from getting sick. Bart just got his right before y'all got here. Your turn next. Now's as good a time as any, let's go on back to the den."

Amy rolled her eyes, "Not you and your snake oil again, Mom."

"You don't want to know how much all this is costing, Amy, and I'm not going to leave anything to chance. You can thank me when your arms are around Ryan on your wedding night instead of around the nasty hotel commode! This is not up for discussion." she snapped as she started walking. Amy glared at her as she spoke, rolling her eyes as she thought Karen looked away, but Karen turned right back around.

"And Angela- please don't worry. I've been in the medical development field for almost 25 years, and know a little more than a college senior about this. It's approved, but not yet on the market. It's been tested and thoroughly safe. Side effects are site irritation, headaches, and increased dreaming of all things, but not outside the range of placebos." She said this pleasantly to Angela, but I felt certain that Karen had seen her daughter's eye-roll by the look she gave her back.

Angela, who I noticed was pretty quiet in general, said nothing. The three of us all followed Aunt Karen into the den without a word.

"You're first sweetie. Over here. Drop 'em and bend over. Y'all stand back and give us some space. In fact, just sit down on the couch," she said pointing.

Her commanding tone made it easy to obey, and probably helped ease Amy's nervousness about what we were doing (or seeing). On the other hand, sitting on the couch was not that far away, and in fact gave us a perfect view of the proceedings. I definitely noticed the sitting down part was a reminder of my recent experience. Fortunately, the scene in front of me quickly distracted me from that and gained my complete attention.

Amy slipped her shorts and panties down to about her knees, her legs spread just enough to hold them up. It looked like her arms were clenched in front of her, but this made her t-shirt ride up over her hips. I sure liked what I saw. She had the proverbial "bubble butt" complete with dimples at the top. Round, smooth, and pronounced, with muscular thighs. There went "little Bart" again and another reason I was thankful for her command to sit on the couch.

"You should have waited on the waxing if it's for the wedding night. There will be stubble by then. You'll probably want to do it again once we get there."

"Mom!- I really didn't ask for your commentary!"

"Fair enough. Now, over you go. No, all the way over- you know the drill. This leg out, weight on the other one."

As Amy complied, Aunt Karen looked back at me and actually winked. I looked over at Angela, who met my gaze and her eyes were wide as saucers. Was Aunt Karen winking at me because she had just made me bend over like this, or winking at me because she knew that she had basically just commanded her daughter to reveal to me all of her beautiful woman parts and knew I would enjoy the view? I looked back. What a view it was, though! Maybe five feet from me was my hot cousin, legs spread and bent over. It would be hard to think up a more revealing position. Between her legs I could see her t-shirt hanging way down and she was wearing a gray sportsbra. See there ... maybe not THE most revealing position after all. I wondered if-

"Bart, pay attention over here. As you can see I'll be using a longer needle than I did on you. Women have more fat back here (pat, pat) than men do. It's a known fact that there is a danger when using an inch-and-a-half needle on a woman that the medicine won't get to the muscle. Unfortunately, our competitor has the most recent and reliable study confirming this and we don't exactly want to quote their study when marketing our disposables. This is not the primary objective of our upcoming project, but will be a direct side benefit and helped me get the green light."

As she was saying this she was getting prepared and swabbing the area. Amy didn't say anything, but I knew she probably did not appreciate the fact that she was in that position while her mom was talking to me, much less using her for a prop when talking about fat on her butt. Once again, I was struck by just how huge the syringe was. Sure it wasn't filled all the way, but it looked plenty impressive.

"One technique we can use to make it hurt less is to give a little pop or spank. The patient registers that and not the needle sting."

POP!

"OWW! Mom!"

"Of course, given her little attitude tonight, maybe a bit more is in order." Smack, POP! Smack! Pop! POP!

"MOM!!!!" she said with more anger this time. Aunt Karen chuckled. I asked myself whether I should be turned on by this, but there was no denying that I was. Again, an inner thought.

"Okay, just kidding. But all kidding aside, sweetie, this is going to hurt. Hang on."

In a flash Aunt Karen had jabbed it in. Amy made a little grunt. I could still see a hand print on her backside. Again Aunt Karen spoke to me. "I went a little slower with you, Bart, because I was trying to explain things. It can actually hurt less if you poke it in quickly, but not too quickly. I'm not mean!" There was that wicked smirk again. I thought how ironic that last statement was as she stood there with a huge needle in her daughter's freshly-spanked backside smiling at me.

Then she began slowly injecting the yellow liquid. The "oww's" and whimpers began coming in a steady stream from Amy.

"Almost there babe. Almost there ... and ... done."

She rubbed the injection site vigorously, and in doing so, opened Amy up even more. I could clearly see her inner lips open. The moans continued.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.