Everybody Does Allison - Cover

Everybody Does Allison

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Meet Allison, she runs the business, her elderly husband owns it; but she falls prey to handsome workers, who teach her a lesson about her own submissive nature and prepare her for other adventures in submission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang  

The next day was Saturday. Tom was busy with his various projects, when Allison, dressed in a light sun dress, went back to the office building to meet Tony.

When he appeared, Allison was kind of surprised to note how pleased she was to see him. He and Marko were certainly rough but they were exciting and they did bring her out of her long built up and long defended sexual shell.

"Tony," she said with obvious pleasure, and didn't hesitate to put her arms around him and give him a greeting kiss. The kiss was a good one; it was long and it hinted of passion that was to come.

"My," he said, "You look like spring itself."

"Why thank you," she said twirling. "Not bad for an old broad," this was delivered by her with a grin.

"Not bad for anyone. But let's go, Marko is waiting."

"Yeah," she said, ambling toward the truck with him. Where is the big guy?"

"He has a kind of place in the country; he's waiting for us there."

They both got into the truck and Tony turned to her and, in a different tone of voice all together, said: "Lean back; put your hands behind your head, and interlace your fingers."

Allison felt the usual thrill that those kind of, any kind of sexual orders gave her these days. She did as she was told, leaning back and putting her hands behind her head. Then Tony reached over and unbuttoned two of the buttons on her dress, giving him access to her right tit and nipple.

"What do you want, Allison?" he enquired, "Will it be pain or just rubbing? Pinching or stroking?"

"Ohh," she wailed as quietly as possible, "Let's start the day off right; pinch it please."

He did; he grasped her nipple and pinched hard, twisting as he did. It brought her breath to her throat and dragged a long drawn out sigh from her.

Then he had another order "Lean forward and put your hands on the dash board." Again, she was quick to comply; she knew it was going to be that kind of day; they would order and she would comply. But she liked that. She was now leaning far forward, her ass pressing against the seat of her dress.

"Raise up," he told her and then she felt the dress being slid up and up, until it was up around her waist and Tony's hand was playing with her ass through her yellow panties. "Mmm," he said, "Nice panties, nice ass. Keep the dress around your waist as we drive. Let's go see Marko," he concluded.

"Yes," she said a little breathlessly, "Let's; you're making me so horny."

"Good," he laughed "that's the Allison we know and love; horny and submissive."

"Yes," she kind of intoned, "Horny, submissive and shameless." She reached for his prick through his pants as she said it.

When they got there, they found Marko standing on the porch of a lovely country home. Allison was taken aback by the fact that a young man was standing there with him. She went up to the porch and gave Marko the same kind of hug and kiss that she had given Tony.

Marko turned to her and said, "And this is my son, Ray. Ray, this is Allison."

She reached out a hand to shake but instead Ray too folded her into a hug. Allison was impressed with his self assurance.

Now Allison looked at Marko and Tony with a question on her face. She also glanced at Ray nervously. He was a good looking kid and was simply staring at her in a way, she knew that meant he was trying to undress her with his eyes. She got a strange feeling about this. But was surprised that the feeling was one of anticipation rather than anything else.

Marko broke into her thoughts then: "Rapunzel," he said, calling her by the pet name from their encounter on the roof of their building, where this had all started, "You look as lovely as all outdoors today."

It made her blush in front of the kid but she thanked him.

"Why don't you just take a walk down the path toward the trucks there and show us how lovely you are."

She didn't hesitate but walked off toward the trucks, knowing that they were all watching her. She swung her hips in a slightly exaggerated manner just to make sure that they appreciated the sight. Then she came swinging back up the lane toward them.

"What do you think, Ray?" Marko asked, and despite his seeming to be in charge of himself,

"Wow!" was what came out of his mouth.

Marko and Tony laughed, "Wow right," Tony said. "She is that," Marko joined in with, s"She's wow alright."

"So, Wow," Marko said, turning to Allison again. "Now take off that dress and make the walk again."

Allison started at the suddenness of it. She suspected some such thing was going to happen and wasn't at all sure of how she'd feel about it.

She turned to Marko and said: "Marko, uh, Ray, uh?"

Again she surprised herself with a kind of tingling in her nipples and between her legs, and she knew that she wanted Ray to see her without her dress. There was no good and bad there; she just wanted it.

Marko then told her what she really wanted to hear: "Don't worry about fucking Ray, you just do as your told, as usual. Take off your dress and walk the walk, and swing that ass of yours; you're not in Sunday school here."

"Yes, Marko," she said, in a tiny compliant voice; it was a compliance that she really felt.

Then she looked at Ray and his eyes were gleaming. She looked at him all the while she was unbuttoning the sun dress, and shaking it off of her shoulders to allow it to puddle at her feet.

Marko said: "Ray?"

Ray was burning holes in Allison with his rapt attention. She stood there and, even without being asked, turned around so that Ray could see her pussy and then her ass, through the thin fabric of her yellow panties.

"Oh, shit, dad," he wheezed, "She's gorgeous."

"Walk," Marko ordered.

Allison went off strutting down the lane again, this time only in panties and bra and heels. She walked, she hoped like a street whore. She knew that she walked like a woman that wanted to be fucked. As she came back up the lane, her eyes never left Ray's enraptured face.

"Now lose the panties and bra," Marko ordered

"Yes, Marko," was her instant reply.

Marko turned to Ray again and said: "Look at her good, Ray, she's your birthday present."

That brought Allison's head up and stopped her in mid movement of taking her bra off. Ray's eyes were gleaming, he had a kind of explorer's look on his face, as if getting ready to conquer a new territory. Allison felt that, felt it strongly, in her stomach, in the stiffening of her nipples, in the wetness of her pussy. She deliberately took off the bra, and then, bending to the task, took off her panties. Looking at Ray all the while that she did both of those extremely sexy things.

She stood there for just a moment, completely naked but for her heels and simply threw the panties and bra at Ray, who grabbed them from the air with a flourish, grinning wildly and stuck his nose in the fabric immediately.

"That's our Allison," Marco said, "Our Rapunzel; that's our girl. Now walk the walk."

Allison stared at Ray for another moment and then turned sharply on her heel and strutted off down the walk, only now she had everything in motion, everything bouncing and Ray was reduced to the simple comment:

"Oh shit!" was his only comment.

"I guess," was Tony's comment.

"Happy birthday, Ray," was Marco's addition.

Allison, with her incredible fluid motion, then strode back up the walk way, her tits swaying and the curly hair of her naked pussy winking. She looked at Ray all the while she moved. It was electric. She saw, at the same time, a kind of slightly unsure look on the young man's face.

She got back to the porch and looking over at Marco said: "Okay, Marco, what now?" She really didn't know how he wanted her to proceed.

"Well, this is the really fun part," he said. "You," pointing at Allison, get to run. He will give you a few minutes head start. If he catches you, you're his sex slave; if you out distance him, you're not. Oh, and you have to wear your heels while you run. Understand?"

Instead of saying anything at all, Allison turned on her heels and was running as fast as she could down the path. The guys, including Ray, all cheered as they watched her scurrying down the path, her ass cheeks wiggling mightily, and tits bouncing with the effort.

Marco turned to Ray and handed him a piece of rope. "Bring her back with her hands tied." he said. Ray nodded.

"And," Marco added, "she likes to be beaten; so use a twig or piece of wood on her. Don't hurt her but beat her good. She'll cry for you. When you get her, she'll do anything you want. Happy Birthday. I'm leaving now. Tony will stay to help if you need it."

Ray nodded again. They looked at Allison scuttling along towards the woods.

"She is a great sight," Ray said, "Thanks, Dad."

"Go get her." Marco said, and Ray was off running after her.

Allison's first inkling that Ray was close behind her was his quickly approaching footsteps, which she could here. Her furiously working mind was really excited by this 'hunt' idea, and she really was trying to get away, knowing all the while that she must have presented a truly erotic picture, running naked in front of this kid, her tits bouncing and her ass wiggling with the effort.

"Gonna get you," she heard him say, as he apparently was running with little or no effort.

She squealed involuntarily, and that turned Ray on even more. Then she could hear him breathing right behind her. And then it was the sharp, sudden pain of him hitting her in the ass with a branch from the tree. She squealed again, a kind of 'yipping' sound and turned around suddenly, stumbling to her knees with the effort in her heels.

"Got you!" he said as she looked up at him with a smile on her face.

"Yep," she said, grinning, "you did."

"You are incredibly beautiful," he said with sincerity. He grinned and said: "I was going to call you Ms. Preddy but..."

"But here I am kneeling on the ground, what would or could be called bare assed naked and it seems a little strange for you to call me by my last name."

"Yes," he said breathing a little easily. "Exactly." "I, uh, hope I didn't hurt you with the stick."

Allison looked up at him and said: "Ray, Ray, let me tell you; I ran before because I accept the terms that Marco, your Dad, announced. I didn't leave because I thought it was exciting, erotic even, to be pursued through these trees with me running naked and you, my pursuer dressed, young, fast, and ready to be in charge. It turns me on. Honey, you might have relatively few chances to have someone like me sexually in your power but here it is and here I am. And you won the race, so I am for today, your birthday gift, your sex slave."

The speech left him grinning. Allison didn't know exactly what she expected from him but what he did wasn't the first thing that she would have supposed. After just a short consideration, Ray lashed out with the stick in his hand again, landing the blow on Allison's thigh.

She squealed and jumped from her kneeling position but not before he landed a blow on her bare back. Each time she squealed and clutched the spot where he had landed another blow he moved on. He was covering her with his slashing blows: her thighs, her ass, her stomach, her tits, squarely across her nipples, which elicited a real scream from her, causing Ray to stop.

She looked up, red marks criss-crossing her body and said in a kind of a strangled voice: "For god sake don't stop! Ray, do it to me! I'm your slut!"

His blows continued until he really had Allison writhing on the ground, grunting and seeking to avoid the next blow of the savage stick in his hand. There were tears running down her face as he left off.

He considered her only for a moment and said in a quiet voice: "Blow me!" Allison raised her tear stained face to him and crawled the small distance between them. She reached up and drew the zipper down on his shorts and fished out his already hardening cock.

"Oh," she cooed, "Ray, what a lovely cock; nice, big; just lovely."

Then she had the head in her mouth and was already sucking on the underside of the head. He was reacting like any young guy who wasn't really used to having his cock taken into a lovely woman's mouth. The groans were now his. She feasted on the hardness in her mouth, letting it slip into her throat, giving her the chance to kiss his belly and pubic hair with wide opened lips, around the cock in her mouth. She slid it out and then plunged her mouth and face back onto its length. She did this several times and slowed down after each plunge so that she could keep the experience alive for him.

Ray was in a kind of euphoria. She then went to head bobbing, pulling the skin on the cock up with each bob of her head and then plunging the skin back down with every next bob of the head. She took the cock, sloppy with saliva out of her mouth and licked its length with her mouth descending to his balls to take his balls into her mouth one after another. Then she licked up the shaft again, only this time it was with little nips and bites as her mouth ascended to the underside of the prick's head.

"Ohhhhh, Shiiiiiiit!" was the wail that came from Ray's mouth as she worked on him.

She smiled up at him, as she used her hand to slowly stroke his cock up and down, pulling on the skin, jerking him off.

She said: "Do you like it, sir? Am I pleasing you, sir?"

"Cock sucker!" came his answer and it wasn't meant as a curse but as a statement of his highest compliments.

"Yes, I am," she said, "Your cock sucker, Ray."

She looked up at him, she was once again jerking on his wet cock with her hand, and the other hand held his balls in her palm.

"Tell me, Ray, when you cum, where do you want to cum this first time? In my hair? In my face? On my tits? In my mouth? I'll swallow it, if you want me to; just tell me."

"You are fucking perfect," he said, "But swallow; yes, swallow it; down your throat; right down your cock sucking throat."

By the time he had finished saying it, she had his cock in her mouth again, sucking and pumping her head up and down on it. She finally felt the cock shake a bit and grow in her mouth and knew he was about there. She plunged her head all the way down on his cock so that her lips were on his belly again, when he exploded.

He shouted with the effort and grasped her head pulling it to his stomach; she gave no resistance. She took his liquid into her mouth and down her throat. She kept his cock in her mouth to clean him then, licking up and down on the head and shaft. He continued to clutch at her head with his hands in her hair When he was finished, he let go of her and she settled back on her heels with a sigh. She was just a little out of breath.

"You do that, Ray, like it's an everyday event," a voice nearby said.

It was Tony standing there and grinning at them. Ray grinned back at Tony and Allison, looking over at Tony winked at him.

"Why don't we get her back to the house?" Tony said.

"Good idea," Ray said and gave Allison a hand to get her up.

"Here," Tony said, reaching into a bag and pulling out a dog collar. "Have her put this on; it marks her as your slave."

Allison accepted the collar from Ray and put it on. Then Ray himself produced a rope and tied her hands behind her back. Between the collar and the hands tied behind her back, Allison was completely enchanted.

She was thinking that she'd have to tell Marie about this exploit. They put a lead on the dog collar and tugging it, pulled her a bit down the path. Tony had them stop so that he could take pictures of her. (He had already taken pictures of the chase, of the capture, of Ray beating her with the stick and of the blow job. He wanted to chronicle this for Ray as much as possible.) They tugged on the rope and pulled her further down the path. The whole picture made Allison feel a deep heat between her legs; she knew she was getting incredibly wet from it and hoped that Ray or Tony or maybe both, since Marco had left, were going to fuck her soon.

They arrived back at the house and Allison felt that she had to say something. She looked up and said quietly: "Sir, may this slave say something?"

Ray looked at Tony, who simply nodded his head a bit. Ray said: "Speak."

Allison sighed and said: "Sir, sirs, this slave is grateful for the treatment she is receiving at your hands and would like to respectfully request that she please be fucked."

She was almost panting as she said it. Both of the men grinned. Again Ray looked at Tony and Tony said: "Good, she wants it. But let's make her wait just a bit."

Allison groaned then and Ray lashed out with the stick and landed three hard blows on her exposed ass, adding to the red welts that were already there. She fell silent.

"Here," Tony continued. "Let's tie her here in the tree and we'll have a beer to celebrate and then you fuck her."

They took Allison by her leash and throwing a rope over a branch raised her arms in the air and raised her onto her tip toes. They left her like that and walked to the cabin, with Tony turning back to take a picture of Allison strung up in the tree.

Her sexual feelings had not weakened. She kept rubbing her thighs together to try to make herself cum but couldn't quite manage it. They strolled over in her direction. Ray was carrying an extra beer.

"Want a drink, slut?" he asked.

She nodded her head 'yes.' Ray then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head so that her face was pointing up into the air. He held the beer over her and poured it, so that some of it went into her mouth, some of it down her chin and onto her tits. Then her took the can and, turning her around poured the rest of the beer down her back and onto her ass.

She shivered from the coldness of it. He followed the beer pouring with a loud, resounding slap to her ass. It was unexpected and made her jump and squeal. He liked the sound, so he kept slapping her ass to make her jump and squeal. She obliged him and was jumping around squealing as he worked and worked on her slick naked ass.

He untied the rope then and bent her over at the waist. It made her accessible to him completely. With just a few movements he had his nice sized cock plunged all the way into her. Allison let out a grunt, as he pushed himself inside of her.

He established a good rhythm that had Allison grunting and moaning along with the rhythm. The combination of all of the things that had been happening to her suddenly and finally caught up with her and Allison had a crashing orgasm, just before Ray himself came.

They collapsed together on the ground with Ray on top of her, once they were both finished.

They lay there for a few moments, when Allison said to him: "Ray, honey, let me take care of this for you."

With that she moved around so that she could once again get his cock in her mouth to clean him. Then they settled back down in the grass, and both of the nodded to sleep for a bit.

Tony left them that way and it was the way that Marco found them, when he returned. Ray was a bit shy about it but took the ribbing of the guys in good fashion.

Then Ray wandered into the cabin and Marco went to Allison. "Uh, Allison," he started. "Don't even think it, Marco," she said kindly, "If I'm your girl then I take care of those who you tell me to. But can I at least clean up?"

Marco smiled and said: "Yes, of course." but before she could go into the cabin to do so, Marco and Tony had turned the hose on and were hosing her down.

Allison danced to get away from the stream of water. She was squealing again and dodging the stream unsuccessfully. When they were finished hosing her down, they brought out a huge towel and all three of them dried her off, rubbing and drying with the towel. It sent Allison almost to heaven.

They let her get dressed then and just before Tony was ready to take her back, she went and gave Marco a hug.

Then she went to Ray and said to him quietly: "Ray, this isn't over; I'm around, when you need me. Happy birthday, lover."

His immediate comment was simply: "Allison, you're so lovely; I just don't know what to say."

"Your action said it all." She said to him with a smile.

She got into Tony's truck for the trip back to the lot and her car. Tony smiled at her and said: "Nice job, Rapunzel."

Allison, totally at home now with Tony, smiled back and said: "He certainly is a tiger."

Tony nodded and said: "I noticed."

Then her smile turned into a kind of leer and she continued, "I guess there should be a kind of finder's fee; don't you think?"

"Finder's fee?" Tony said, giving her quick glance.

With the wolfish grin still on her face, Allison slithered down across the seat to Tony. She reached out and unbuckled his belt. At that precise moment, Tony was passing a truck. A blast from the air horn of the truck drew Tony's attention to the truck driver waving at them.

Tony kept abreast of the truck as Allison got his belt and his pants undone. There was another blast from the truck driver. Tony reached over and, grasping the hem of Allison's dress, pulled it up to her waist, giving the truck driver a great bird's eye view of Allison's panty covered ass.

Another blast from the truck's horn! Then Allison reached into her purse and pulling out a small pair of scissors, quickly snipped through the waist band of Tony's underwear, giving her free access to his growing cock.

The truck driver was the willing audience to all of this. Then she had his cock out and was swirling her tongue around the head of it, and on the soft and tender underside, eliciting a groan from Tony.

"You've really changed over these weeks," he rasped.

"Yes," she smiled at him, stroking his cock as she did it, "thanks to you're help. So, this is a kind of 'thank you'."

Then she lowered her head and enveloped the entire cock in her mouth, pulling her head back and leaving a trail of wet spit on the entire length of the prick, only to plunge her head back down on it again and take it deep into her mouth and throat.

"Oh, shit, Allison," was Tony's immediate response.

It pleased her that she had kind of forced him to use her regular name. She began then the almost ritual movement of her head, bobbing up and down, lips tightening on the cock head as she came to the tip every time. She did this until she had Tony exploding into her mouth. She wiggled her ass on the seat, primarily for the truck driver, as she took Tony's load and swallowed.

Allison headed home tired from the day. Tom was napping in his den on the couch, when she got there. She took a shower and crawled into bed for a rest. She thought that she'd go out for some shopping later maybe.

It wasn't until the next day that she got around to the shopping. She stepped out of the shower and began to get herself ready.

When she had donned a pair of tiny yellow panties, a kind of shiny see through fabric, she got a notion and went looking for Tom. He was in his den with his 'pursuits', as he called them.

She knocked and then entered and he greeted her with an appreciative: "Ah, it's Miss September Morn again. And don't you look lovely, all panty girl. What's up, my lass?"

"I'm off to shop for a bit, Tommie," she smiled at him. "I thought I'd parade my ass around you a bit before going." She grinned at this.

"My, my," he intoned, "Listen to the girl's language; you must be running with a rough sort these days to talk like that."

She looked at him semi seriously and said: "Well, yes, I am, Tommie."

His response was quick and sincere: "Well, I hope so, missy; you are a saint to keep holding house with a really old fossil like me and I want you to go out and live; I just don't want you to get hurt in the process."

He stroked her face, as he said this and then let one hand fall down to her ass cheeks, which she wiggled appreciatively.

"Off with you," he laughed, "You're on a mission impossible there with your wiggly whiles."

She laughed and bent to kiss him on the cheek, resolved to one of these days soon, seek out his cock in the middle of the night for a sucking.

The mall was not too crowded and she prowled a bit but didn't see anyone familiar or interesting. She stopped in the lingerie shop and bought some new panties, all lace and colors.

The young woman in the shop, which was pretty deserted except for her, was very helpful. She talked to Allison about how they should fit and what she should look for. In the process she was demonstrating by stroking Allison's ass and her belly down to her pussy.

Allison was getting hotter and hotter as the demonstration continued. They were, unfortunately, interrupted by other customers and Allison had her ring it up and prepared to leave. The young woman brushed the back of Allison's hand and asked her to come back some time.

Allison was smitten and hardly even managed a smile, as she said that 'of course she would.' She wondered, as she left, if the fact of her delicious subservience was written all over her face. And the answering thought came to her that probably it was, at least for anyone who could read it, and the young woman certainly could.

She was sorry now that she had tried the north mall, instead of the mall where Al was the security guard. She still wanted to go and try out the treatment that he said he'd have in store for her the next time she came around. She was in the midst of these thoughts heading for an exit when she heard someone calling to her.

Turning she saw Ray, Marco's son. Allison blushed a bit. But Ray was with a friend and she was sure that nothing would come of this encounter.

"Hey, Allison," Ray said, "How the heck are you?"

"Fine, Ray," she said and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

He gripped her upper arm deftly as she did and brushed the back of his hand against her right breast. It sent a shot of heat through her and she could feel her panties dampen.

"Oh dear," she thought to herself, "You've got it bad tonight."

"Who's your friend?" she asked him.

And he introduced her to his friend Joey. She extended her hand to Joey who took it but with no great enthusiasm. She was, however, really taken by Joey's glistening almost green eyes.

"What are you up to?" Ray wanted to know.

"Just buying some needed things," she kind of hedged.

He smiled and continued to show her that he wouldn't let her get away with the evasion.

"What kind?" he persisted. His look bored into her eyes and she knew that she wasn't going to not be able to tell him what was in the bag.

"Well," she continued somewhat subdued, "If you must know, I bought some new panties."

"Oh that sounds nice," he said, "Why don't you show them to us."

Then Joey broke in with a "Hey, man, the show is going to start."

"Okay," Ray said to him, "Just a minute."

"Well," she returned to them, "I was just leaving anyway.

"Cool," Ray said, "We'll walk you to your car and you can show us."

"Ray!" came Joey's plaintive voice.

"Hey, man," Ray said, "Cool it, we've got time and the woman's a good friend; we'll just walk her to her car."

"Sure, man, sure," was Joey's none too happy reply.

They went out the exit and stopped at Allison's car in the side lot.

She smiled as she got there and said: "Thanks, guys, for accompanying me."

Joey made an impatient sound but Ray simply waved for him to be quiet.

"Show us," Ray said.

She noticed the change in his voice. It was a little rougher, less accommodating and certainly sure of himself. Joey noticed it too and wondered just a moment.

It was the kind of talk that Allison, during these last days, had become used to always listening to.

"Sure," she said,"uh ... yes, of course."

There was a difference in her tone now that Ray was waiting for but caught Joey just a little off guard. He looked at her intensely. She noticed the look also noticed Joey's greenish eyes. They were entrancing; they drew her in and made her kind of feel weak.

"They were," she thought to herself, "The most dangerous eyes she'd ever seen. First, Tony and Marco, along with Ray, then Duane and now this Joey. If he knows the effect..."

She never finished the thought because at that point Ray interrupted: "I said, show us now."

"Sorry, I was lost somewhere." She smiled and opened her bag. But by then Joey knew where she was lost. He's seen looks like that before and was only very slowly coming to know what they were all about.

"It's not very much," Allison said with a smile, a kind of ingratiating smile, hoping to somehow appease these two.

She felt on slippery ground with both of them. Saying that she took the panties out of the bag and showed them to the guys. They were lovely creations of pastel colors and lace, various cuts and fabrics.

"Sexy," was Joey's first positive comment. Allison seemed drained.

"Yes," she repeated, "Sexy."

It was as if they had somehow hypnotized her. Ray noticed the effect that it was having on her. Allison was getting wet between her thighs, thinking that maybe it was just as well that she hadn't gone to the mall where Al worked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.