Beth 1 - Cover

Beth 1

Copyright© 2009 by Svengali's Ghost

Chapter 13: Thanksgiving

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Thanksgiving - Can a high-school theater geek end up with the school's rich ice queen? Hey, it's fiction — you know the answer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   First   Slow  

Beth had been upset for about a week but refused to talk about it and it was frustrating the hell out of me. What had I done to cause this? was my first thought, but I couldn't think of anything that I'd messed up THAT bad.

I finally found out when I saw Cindy between classes one afternoon.

"Tommy, it's nothing you did. Beth's parents are going to be out of town—something for their company and they can't reschedule it, but it means she'll be alone for Thanksgiving."

"Why didn't she tell me?" I mean, I thought we could talk about anything.

Cindy hesitated, "Tommy, even though Beth seems like a totally different person from the shy bookworm you first met, she's still getting used to all the changes in her life and I guess she just doesn't want to push you."

When I got home that afternoon Mom was already home, "Hi, Tommy, how'd school go today?"

"It was okay, I guess. Mom, can I ask a favor? Can we have Beth over here for Thanksgiving? Her folks have to be out of town and it doesn't seem fair that she has to be alone."

Mom thought for a second, "I think that's a great idea. Why don't I talk to her mother and get all the details straight."

"That'd be great. Thanks, Mom!"


The next morning Beth ran out of the house before I could even pull into the driveway, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She was crying as she covered my face with kisses. "But how did you know?"

"A little bird told me. So can you make it for Thanksgiving?"

"Yes! But I didn't say anything about being alone, how'd you know?"

"Ve haf our vays," I said, doing a bad Erich von Stroheim impression.

"You can be so frustrating!" she humphed.

"I know, it's just part of what makes me so irresistible."

"I don't think I'm going to speak to you anymore!"

"Just so you help us finish the huge turkey Mom's going to fix."

Beth just pouted ... and snuggled up to me as I drove us to school.


I got to Beth's Thanksgiving morning and I thought I'd have to get her a tranquilizer—or maybe a BIG drink.

"Tommy, I've never been to your house for a meal before! What should I wear?"

"Well, how about the underwear you got at Vickie's Secret."

"Tommy! Be serious!"

"Beth, Beth, take it easy! We don't dress up for holidays! Look at me, I'm dressed like I do for school. Nothing special."

She finally calmed down and ended up wearing a white blouse with a pair of embroidered jeans.


The first thing Beth did when we got to the house was to ask my mom how she could help, which led to the two of them heading into the kitchen, Beth carrying a big bag she'd brought along. I hoped they were just getting dinner ready, but when I headed in there to get Cokes for The Pest and I, I found the two of them, thick as thieves, whispering over the sink. Now, I'm glad that my girl and my mom were getting along, but the way they stopped taking as soon as they saw me walk around the corner couldn't mean anything good.


Dinner was great—the turkey was perfect and the mashed potatoes and all the side dishes added up to a great meal. Beth totally charmed Dad, and even The Pest behaved himself.

We sat around after dinner and just let the meal settle, then played a couple of inane board games where Beth even had my little brother under her spell. Later the pies came out, including a pumpkin that was outstanding—and gave me a chance to stick my big, smelly foot halfway down my throat, "Mom this your best pie yet! Did you try a new recipe?"

"Er, no, Tommy, Beth made it." I looked over at Beth. She looks really good in red. I don't.

Later we sat around and watched Holiday Inn on the tube. As the closing credits were rolling, Dad stood up and stretched. He looked down at The Pest, "C'mon, it's time to hit the sack."

"Aw, Dad, do I have to?"

And so began the evening bout between The Pest and the inevitable.

After Dad and my brother went upstairs, Mom turned to us, "Beth it's late and it doesn't seem fair for you to have to go back to that big empty house alone. Why don't you stay here tonight?" Immediately my evil mind started trying to figure out how long it would take for everyone to fall asleep so I could get down the hall to the guest room. I was so busy scheming I almost missed... "You can sleep in the guest room if you'd like, but I'm sure Tommy's bed would be cozier."

Beth and I had the same stunned look. What did she just say?

Mom chuckled and continued, "Look kids, we all know you've been together since early this fall and we can live with it. We know you're seeing only each other and are both mature enough to handle this, but if you've got any questions or anything..." Then she got up and headed upstairs, "Sleep tight, kids! Oh, and try to keep the noise down!"

What was wrong with this picture? I mean my mother tells my girlfriend she should sleep with me and then offers to have The Talk with us? In what alternate universe does THAT make any sense?

Beth and I looked at each other and she started giggling, "Tommy, what's going on around here? All four of our parents are okay with us sleeping together?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.