Beth 1 - Cover

Beth 1

Copyright© 2009 by Svengali's Ghost

Chapter 8: Thursday

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Thursday - Can a high-school theater geek end up with the school's rich ice queen? Hey, it's fiction — you know the answer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   First   Slow  

Beth was waiting at my locker when I got out of my final class, "Hey, there, big boy, you wanna have some fun?" She sounded like somebody out of a 1930's film noir movie.

"Sure, dollface. What'cha got in mind?" That broke up both of us.

"How can you guys be so damn happy?" This from Cindy who'd just come around the corner. "Don't you remember what tomorrow is?"

"Sure we do," I answered, "But worrying about it isn't going to change anything, so why not enjoy our last hours together?" Cindy looked at me like I had slipped a gear somewhere.

"You're gutsier than I am. Hey, Beth, you want to stop on the way home?" Cindy snickered.

"I'd like to, but Tommy promised me to help with some homework." Beth said with a glint in her eye.

"Oh, yeah, homework's important. See you tomorrow—assuming you don't wear each other out 'studying'."


"Homework? What homework?"

"My folks are going to dinner and some show tonight, so we've got the house to ourselves until about eleven and ... well ... I thought we could ... um ... try out some of those ideas I got yesterday."

"Oh, those. So you think we can use some of those ideas?"

"Depends on how flexible we are." Beth still had that glint in her eye.

"Physically or morally?" I leered.

"Both."


One again we made it up to Beth's bedroom before the clothes started flying. My aches from yesterday seemed to be gone—maybe testosterone is a painkiller.

I'm not going to try to describe all the positions we tried—I'm not even sure I remember them all. Let's just say the floor, the desk and it's matching chair, the shower, and the windowsill all played "supporting" parts.

About seven-thirty, I looked over into those deep blue pools, "Are you worried about tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I am. I can't believe you're so calm about it all."

"Well, I look at it this way: If I disappear until Monday, that just delays things. If I go in and talk to Adams, he'll either say he can't do anything about it or march into the coach's office and threaten to forfeit the game. Either way, I'm still in the soup, so I'm just hoping the team can pull a hat out of the rabbit."

"Don't you mean the rabbit out of the hat?"

"Nah, any cut-rate magician can do that. The real genius is getting a hat out of a rabbit."

Beth just grabbed me and held on as her tears soaked my chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.