The Lotto - Cover

The Lotto

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Epilogue

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - YALS: Yet another lotto winner story. Jake put off his mid-life crisis till his fifties. He was too busy until he sold his company and then won the Lotto. Now he was older and smarter, he intended to get maximum return on his windfall. And that included the women he met. First of Jake's saga now concluded.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Over the next year, the business continued to thrive and not only did sales increase, so did the margin of profit. Lisa was so proficient at her job that Sandi only went into the office once a week at most. As with many small to medium sized business, if everyone does there job well, there's no need for chief executive involvement.

Patty and Brad had parted ways as lovers once both graduated and got employment. It had been sort of obvious that their relationship was more a matter of friendly convenience than love, of course.

Oddly this brought Mandy and Brad closer together and they picked up almost seamlessly where they'd left off as fuck-buddies but this time they devoted themselves to being a couple.

Patty, OTOH, moved out of state to take a marketing position in Chicago. She sends Christmas cards every year.

Mary still runs our company IT and since that takes less than full time, she has her own consultancy for other small to medium sized concerns. She also lives in our fairly high rent neighborhood so we assume she does well. She hasn't married but the gossip is several of the wives in her immediate neighborhood are unhappy with her.

Tanya now lives with her mother, nearby and is attending OSU full time on an acclerated course load. Martha has blossomed as the 'architect and Director' of our ethnic fashion line and recently added clothing with a Latin flair.

As for me, I spent more time on hobby projects than I did thinking about the business, the problem being that I seldom finished any of them before I grew bored and moved on to the next.

And, as most men can attest, the joy of chasing skirt diminished a fair amount in inverse ratio to the willingness of the quarry. I had perhaps ten women acquaintances who would happily share a bed with me, any time I asked. Martha and her daughter, Tanya, among them, though I had yet to see either of them naked let alone screw them.

That thought amused me. Just a few years earlier, I would have devoted my full attention to getting in their panties. Was I getting old ... or just mature?

Whichever the case, I found myself becoming more and more restless, especially frustrated with the weather in my area of the country. I'd spent some time in southern California and wanted to spend more time there so I had Sandi find some house flippers in the San Gabriel area and she found a few villas to our liking.

We picked one in the foothills above Pasadena, had some refurbishment done to the guest bedroom and bath, and to the pool, of course. The main remodeling would wait until we got there and could supervise fully.

After we'd arranged to have our personal effects moved, along with a few pieces of furniture, on the first monday in November, Lisa threw a 'retirement party' for us over a full weekend. It was invitation only but in the end over a hundred guests wandered in and out at their leisure.

It was fun because it was all professionally managed though a low-key affair with simple catered fare, snacks, and party favors along with all the mid-priced beer and wine you'd expect at any middle class block party.

Everyone had a great time. There was a lot of grab-ass and skinny dipping and people disappearing for hours or just a few minutes into the various guest bedrooms, and I got gloriously buzzed ... never to the point of not knowing what was going on, of course.

Which made it even more enjoyable but the crowning touch came late Sunday evening when the core group was still there and Sandi brought me a gold-wrapped shoe box.

Inside I found many custom made cards, each gilt-edged with tasteful nude photos of all the women in this account. Even including Karin, Tanya and Martha, who as you know I had never slept with.

Inside was inscribed:

"I am forever in your debt!"

"You may collect...

... Anytime. Anyplace. Any Way!"

Followed by the first name signature of each of these beautiful women.

and at the bottom, a faux rubber stamp with the date, and Sandi's name

"Witnessed and Approved"

with Sandi's signature.

It takes some doing but this fifty something's eyes teared up at that. At the same time, my imagination ran riot at the thought of all of them naked around our villa's pool. Would never happen, of course, someone needed to be running the business, and if that happened I would want to be servicing them all, but fantasies are always more fun that reality, after all.

I was now more than ready for the pure playboy stage of my life.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.