The Lotto - Cover

The Lotto

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - YALS: Yet another lotto winner story. Jake put off his mid-life crisis till his fifties. He was too busy until he sold his company and then won the Lotto. Now he was older and smarter, he intended to get maximum return on his windfall. And that included the women he met. First of Jake's saga now concluded.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Harem   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Previously:

"Do I have a nice ass?"

"You sure do!"

"Then why," she turned around to face me "haven't you at least flirted with me?!!"

"Mary!" I held up my hand.

"Either take your clothes all the way off or put them back on! I prefer off - but it's up to you."

She hesitated a split second but she preferred 'off' as well."

When she was totally naked she just stood there.

"Now ... sit down" she did.

"Mary, I am over twice your age" (almost three times but why niggle) " and I despise 'dirty old men''

She looked confused and took it the wrong way.

"I figure that if, for some reason, a young girl finds me attractive enough to accept an approach, she would also know that a gentleman would never insult her by implying that he's got all the same attractions as a young man."

"So what you just did is the only way of opening up that door to further possibilities"

I looked at her with a frank eye.

"If you want me to make love to you ... just for curiosity's sake, I will -ONCE- and that will be the end of it."

"But if you want some kind of on-going relationship, it will have to be one where I call the shots, and I mean ALL the shots ... you would have to commit yourself to me totally"

She looked at me not with a blank face but one that was curious ... and relieved that I was interested, I suppose.

"Now ... here's the kicker ... you can choose the option of 'ONCE' or you can choose 'committed to my desires, no matter what they might be' or you can dress and leave, and we'll forget this conversation.

She looked VERY interested ... so I dropped the other shoe

"If you pick one, you cant change your mind later ... though if you submit to me, you can always end it irrevocably by leaving at any time" I paused for effect. "That means you cannot change your mind later!"

"And you have thirty seconds to make that decision"

I could almost see the mind churning ... she was sure she knew me, but yet...

I looked at my watch but didn't say anything ... I hadnt told her that if she accepted TOO quickly, that would also mean 'out the door' ... I didn't want anyone that needy or stupid.

"I choose commit!" Ah, just right about 20 seconds.

"Great! I don't think you'll regret it." I walked around the desk and hugged her, she raised her face for a kiss but I ignored it.

I scooped up her clothes. "You wont be needing these for a while, fold them and put them in the hall closet."

She looked confused again but did as told.

I then took her by the hand and led her to the solarium, where I knew Sandi would be reading at this time of day ... and so did Mary, and this made her nervous.

"Look sweetie, Mary has decided to join our little band"

Sandi got up and hugged her, ignoring her nudity.

"That's wonderful, I know you'll be very happy about this!"

I sat her down.

"Now here's the thing ... there is no jealousy here, and you will be treated as a member of the household ... but since you committed, the first thing I have to insist on is that you move into this house.

"You'll keep your job, of course, and to everyone it will appear that you just decided to move."

"But I am the head of the house and Sandi is the mistress of the house and, as the new or trial member, you will obey Sandi as you would me."

"You will never be mistreated or abused to cause lasting effect but there will be demands put on you that you might not ordinarily consent to. But if you bear with us, you will grow as a person and in confidence until you become an equal partner or leave here to control your own destiny.

"Now for the first ... lie back and spread your legs..."

Mary was trembling now because she was sure she'd made a mistake. But she did as told.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.