Stephen and Christiana - NIS
Chapter 1: Monday

Copyright© 2006 to the Scribbler

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Monday - Stephen and Christiana are seniors at East Riverport High School in Ohio in the year 2025. Each has his or her own challenges and their final NIS week. Go along for the ride as they find love and whole new sides of each other.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Stephen - Monday, August 28 - Morning

Scheist.

That was my reaction to being called to Principal Zeiss's office on Monday morning. That was a week ago, yesterday.

I'm Stephen Jacobs and this is my NIS journal. It was written retrospectively, as it was easier than writing while I was experiencing it. I hope it makes some kind of sense. The conversations relayed herein were recorded to the best of our abilities and memories and we trust and believe that they accurately reflect both content and tone.

My school is East Riverport High School — Home of the Fighting Otters. I play attack for our lacrosse team and I am in love. I turned 17 on July 31st. Melrose, Mass., a little town north and just east of Boston is where I was born, though I don't remember it and have never been back there to visit. A year before the US—Iran war began my parents moved to East Riverport when I was five so my father could take a US government engineering job and my mother wouldn't have to work so much.

Anyway, East Riverport High sits right on a bluff overlooking the mid-point of a horseshoe bend of the southern most stretch of the Ohio River. I'm lucky, because the campus is a 10-minute walk from my house. The most of my walk to school happens under a verdant, green canopy and it is truly beautiful. The school itself is located in an area of town where the trees are lush and leafy almost year round. The weather here is warm a lot of the year and the location is beautiful and, in comparison to some of the schools in PA. or NY, just about perfect for the Naked In School Program.

9:50AM

Because it was Monday, school ran from ten to six. Sometime long ago the powers-that-be decided those hours were easier on the teachers, easier on the students, easier on everybody. And, despite the fact that it made so much sense, they actually did it. Go figure.

I was walking in the front door of school with my lacrosse buds — George, Greg, Carlos, and Timmy. We play attack for the Fighting Otters - undefeated the last two seasons - and we are damn proud of it. Laughing and joking, we'd just entered the lobby near the cafeteria when we heard the voice from the speakers.

"Mr. Jacobs to the office please," the voice instructed me. "Mr. Jacobs to the office."

George turned to me and said "Whad'ja do, Stephen? Sneak up on someone's daughter who ya shouldn'a oughta been banging?"

"George, get over it. No, I haven't been banging anyone, at least not lately. Jeesh, you know that."

"Yeah, right," he grinned, "Nobody yet today."

"No George, I'm serious. Now, between practice and AP class work, who's going to have the time? I have a weekend job at the food court in the Mall. We've been in double sessions since the first of August. I've been too tired to do anything with anybody!"

"Mr. Jacobs?"

Carlos suddenly looked at me with those dark wide eyes of his, then he looked through the lobby and down the hallway. It was the same look he gave us when Coach Werner was in a bad mood and Carlos noticed it first. I didn't like that look. It spelled trouble.

I followed his gaze, then I heard a door open, and then I heard the voice repeat my name. Only one person in the school had that commanding voice: Dr. Nancy Zeiss, our Principal. I turned and fell victim to her piercing evil eyes.

"Y-yes Dr. Zeiss?" I was a little bit scared and she didn't look at all pleased. She was wearing her 'dress-to-terrorize' high necked knee length form fitting black dress.

At forty-one years old Zeiss was a beautiful woman, beautiful, that is, when she wasn't trying to scare someone to death. She wore her luxurious brown hair shoulder length and it waved from one side of her neck to the other as she walked. It was a wonderful sight that inspired many a senior guy to lust. She was probably the finest looking educator on the east coast.

But, she was scary. She had ways of withering a student with a look and destroying the false pretenses of anyone who tried to stay below her radar. She also has a smile that could melt anyone including, as I would discover, the school board and the Superintendent.

She turned to my friends and said "Carlos, Greg, Timmy, George? You have classes to attend. Please don't be late for them. Your home-room teachers would not be pleased."

"Mr. Jacobs. Would you please come with me to the office? We have some things to discuss."

I paled. I couldn't help it. I'd only been called to the Principal's office one other time and that was for fighting. Even though that hadn't been my fault — I'd been jumped right after lunch one Friday afternoon, going to her office wasn't something I looked forward to doing. I was counting on a perfect attendance record and a clean behavior record (as well as my grades, which were in the top 3% of the class) in order to impress the recruiters from Ohio State when they come in the spring.

Zeiss started walking and I followed behind. It took all of fifteen seconds to reach her office. I opened the door for her and let her step through first. That earned me a small smile but it didn't help with the butterflies in my stomach.

As the door to the front office closed behind us I saw the school secretary bend over, pick up the microphone and say. "Christiana Mellanson to the office, please. Christiana Mellanson to the office. Thank you."

Oh no! I already had a very bad feeling about Zeiss calling me to the office. Hearing Christi called as well opened a hole in the pit of my stomach. It could only mean one thing: The Program. My experience in The Program last year was, well, rough. I learned that being on a winning lacrosse team doesn't get you very far with the biker types and other rough elements in school. The biker gang decided they didn't like the way I looked at one of their girls and they jumped me when I came through a side door at school. There had been nine of them and they pretty much kicked and beat me into unconsciousness. Of course, they were expelled, arrested, and charged. Two of them are even doing time but that's not the point. Zeiss excused me from The Program for the rest of the year. But, none of that made up for spending a week in the hospital with a dislocated shoulder and severe internal bruising, and then feeling like a punching bag for three more weeks. It just sucked. I was lucky that my time in the hospital was not held against me in terms of my perfect attendance record!! I guess someone in the administration recognized that it wasn't my fault, but rather theirs.

President Hillary Clinton had signed the legislation in December of 2016, just before the end of her second term. East Riverport High started with The Program in the fall of 2020 — only four years after the law's passage. Because we have only six hundred students in the three grades (our high school starts in tenth grade), students have to be naked for a week (Monday through the following Monday) once per school year.

In tenth grade, I was fine with the idea and paraded around for a week, almost begging the girls in the school to have their way with me. I was lucky and a lot of them to do exactly that. The school paired me with Lindsay Grebbins-Smith, a girl who'd been my friend and walking sexual fantasy since I moved to East Riverport. She started our Program week as a virgin and much to my surprise ended it in the same condition. That's not to say she didn't enjoy her time, though.

Lindsay and I both entered The Program as virgins, and in our own way, we preserved that. But despite that, we were firsts for each other and she and I discovered masturbation, oral sex and '69' together as well as anal sex (all of which she and I still love) as well as what 'toys' are for. Now she's as flirty and sexy as any girl could hope to be. She loves showing off her butt. When it's warm, she wears micro-minis over the prettiest, sexiest and (sometimes) teensiest panties a guy (or girl) could ever hope to see on a girl. The rest of the time, she wears amazingly tight shorts, tight pants, or Lycra dresses. She's a wonderful lover and friend but she's not my girlfriend. She's always said her studies are too important for her to get bogged down in a serious relationship. She's the number two student in the school, just after Christiana.

Oh yes, that's one more thing about The Program. It's now a graduation requirement. Lovely, eh? (not)

So there I was, sitting and waiting outside Zeiss's office, and in walks the only girl I've ever really cared for, dreamed about, or worried about, at least for anything beyond the physical. The girl is really, really special to me and it pained me that she didn't seem to know it.


Monday morning — Christiana

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. The office? That was the last place I wanted to call me. I knew what it meant, clear as day, and there was no fucking way that I was going to do it.

My name's Christiana Marie Mellanson and I'm a senior at East Riverport High. You're reading this because I have to write this journal about my time in The Program.

I'm also the top student in my year and a third degree in Chung Mu Doe and Shuaijiao. No one knows about my martial arts studies but so what? I keep my training and most of the rest of my life to myself.

I was half-way to my locker in the Colbert Austin Canfield Memorial Chemistry and Biological Sciences building when I heard the PA. Pretentious name for a building? Yes. Awesome facilities? Yes. East Riverside High has nothing if not really, really good funding and the chemistry building showed it.

"Christiana Mellanson to the office, please." It shook me out of my reverie to hear my name being called again, because I was so far lost in my anger and frustration with The Program

I turned around and marched with full backpack to the office. The office is in the John W. Bricker Memorial Building - another tribute to another famous Ohioan. Oh well — at least he was a WWI hero and apparently, a pretty good governor.

My hand was shaking as I reached for the front door of the office. I told myself that I should be all right. After all, my parents had signed me out of The Program and my therapist had sent a letter to the school board on my behalf. But somehow, The Program had forced other students (especially the Mormon students, for some reason) to participate against their will. I told myself that no power on earth could make me participate but they don't call Zeiss 'the witch' for nothing.

I walked into the office and the secretary, Ms. Watz, told me. "She's expecting you, Ms. Mellanson. Please go right in."

I rounded the corner, started down the hall, and there was Stephen Jacobs sitting in the witch's outer office. He stood up when he saw me. He smiled as I approached and, without a word, took me in his arms for a hug.

I heard him or rather, felt him humming as he held me. "What are you doing here?" I asked him quietly as we held each other, enjoying the warmth of the hug. His arms felt so good around me that I really didn't want to let go anytime soon. I wished that he knew how much he meant to me!!

He whispered in my ear "Same thing as you, I expect. It's Monday, the day they spring the good news on Program participants. I didn't do anything wrong during double-sessions over the summer and I haven't hit anyone yet so I can't imagine any other reason."

"Good" I whispered back. "I'd hate to lose my best practice partner"

"You'll never lose me, Christi." He said very, very quietly and I felt him hold me tighter, as his hand caressed my back. That was new, but it felt really good and I certainly not complaining.

We eventually, reluctantly, separated from our hug and we both moved to the chairs outside the Principal's office.

"So, do you think she intends us to be partners? You must know that I have no intention of participating in The Program".

"You don't? How can you not? It's a graduation requirement."

"Stephen, my parents signed me out of The Program long ago. There's no way I'm going to strip naked in front of my classmates, or you for that matter. Zeiss knows it, too."

"Knows what?"

I whipped around and found Zeiss standing in her doorway staring at me.

"Knows what, Ms. Mellanson?"

I replied quietly, "That I'm not going to participate in The Program, Ma'am"

"Well, come in and have a seat, both of you. Apparently, we have things to talk about and that could take a while."

We got up, walked into Zeiss's office, and took our seats in front of her desk.

Zeiss stacked some paperwork on her desk as Stephen and I arranged ourselves and prepared for whatever the Principal had in mind. For two or three long minutes, Zeiss remained silent, either to gather her thoughts or raise her intimidation. When she finally spoke, her tone was quiet but strong.

"Mr. Jacobs, Ms. Mellanson, I've asked you both here, as you've probably guessed, because today we are notifying our first groups of Program partners from each grade. Because each of you is very prominent at East Riverport, we believe you would be a great 'starting' team and a positive example for the other students."

"Mr. Jacobs, you had a very, very unfortunate incident while in The Program last year and the school board is particularly proud and pleased that you've stayed within the school district and led the lacrosse team so well and in such a positive way this last year. We all hope that you will do it again this year and that your efforts will be rewarded when the Ohio State recruiters come to campus. Parenthetically, I might add 'thank you' for not suing us because of it, but you never heard that from me."

"As both of you know, college recruitment is largely about grades and extra-curricular community activities, as well as the new integrated SAT's. In order to have the highest grades coming out of school this year, both of you have need high marks from the coordinated educational committee for your Program participation. That means Program outreach, solid journal entries, and demonstrated school leadership while in The Program."

"Program participation is quickly becoming an area of peer-reviewed social testing. It's becoming a way for colleges and universities to find out how strong your personalities are and how you cope with stress, unfamiliar circumstances, and emotional challenges. More and more colleges, especially the elite ones, are seeing students who can't cope with the unique challenges of The Program as being unable to cope with the new, rigorous college curricula. The military is even considering using it as a measure of fitness for those accepted into the ROTC programs, believing that those who can adapt themselves to being unclothed and 'exposed' emotionally and physically for a week are the best candidates for military leadership."

"Any questions so far?" she asked. Hearing none, she said "Good. I'll go on."

"I am asking you, Mr. Jacobs, to be my ambassador again this year and show the school that neither nakedness nor sexuality are things to fear, and that those who are strong mentally and physically can overcome anything. You've already shown that on the lacrosse field and I'm asking you now, during your final year with us, to step up and help lead the other students in this as well. Will you do that?"

Stephen hesitated for a moment and then looked up at Zeiss. "Ah, yes, I guess. I don't see what the big deal is. The school board removed the idiots who attacked me and I've got a great group of friends here, so I don't see why not."

Then Stephen's eyes became distant for a moment. When he recovered, he looked at Zeiss and said "May I ask you a question though, before I do this?"

Zeiss looked back at him, unsure I think of what might be on his mind, but said "You may, but keep it within the bounds."

"OK. Here it is. It's in three parts. First, you have all these students wandering around, being touched, and in some cases, almost abused or callously treated, and no one says, 'Boo.' Last year I saw a number of tenth and eleventh-grade girls being ordered to do some pretty debasing things. I told off a number of guys last year because of that kind of behavior, but I don't think the message is getting through. Do you have any plans at all to teach self control, self respect, or even, God-forbid, respect for others while you have all of these naked students wandering around? That's my first question."

"My second question is this: There have been a number of cases of teachers in other school systems crossing the line and having sexual relations or inappropriate contact with Program students. Are you going to do anything about that?"

"Third, why is it that only guys are allowed to ask for relief? Doesn't that create a severely antiquated double standard? And what about the rule against public displays of affection? If Program partners fall in love or in lust with each other, are you going to try to prevent them from having emotional and physical contact with each other or with others in The Program, outside the classroom?"

Zeiss sat back in her chair, looked at me, looked at Stephen, and then looked down at her lap for at least a full minute. I knew that Stephen's questions were right on the mark, and that Zeiss knew it as well. It had been pretty obvious for a while that The Program needed a lot more guidance and oversight than it had been given I was glad that Stephen had the courage to step forward and talk about the issues. It didn't change my mind at all, I was still determined not to participate, but had to admire Stephen for making a stand.

"Mr. Jacobs. You have just asked the same questions that the student advisors on the school board began asking about The Program in June."

She stopped and swiveled halfway in her chair, so that she could look out her window for a moment, then she turned back to us.

"Well, first, they were somewhat blunter than you about the way that young women, in particular, have been treated. They were adamant that something had to change. As a result, I will be announcing a number of changes at the first-period assembly tomorrow. One is that all health, wellness, and personal growth classes will focus on the meaning of personal respect and personal responsibility and how those things relate to the goals of The Program."

Stephen and I sat motionless, essentially dumbfounded. We hadn't heard any of this from the student advisors we knew.

"Now, you must understand that The Program, when first created, was never intended to be the sexual free-for-all that it's become in some places. It's not going to stay that way here. With the blessing of the school board and the state, I've made some changes for this year, but I'll explain those in a moment"

Huh? I wasn't sure what she was getting at, but I sure wanted to. In retrospect, I shouldn't have been. It made sense even though the 'changes' wouldn't be popular with most of the students!

"As both of you probably know, many teachers and administrators believe that personal responsibility and personal self respect are keys to a successful education. They also believe that while learning about your own body, your own desires, and your own sexual reactions are positive areas of learning, learning how to respect boundaries and differences is also critical to the student's future success. In other words, it's not just your parents who are getting on your cases about it."

Christiana looked at the Principal with a quizzical look she sometimes gets. Zeiss sensed the question on her face.

"Who? Well, in particular, Mr. Humphries the athletic director, Ms. Blanchette the guidance counselor, and Ms. Semyonova the Russian languages and history teacher have become advocates for a greater focus on personal responsibility and for a focus on respect. They and others focused on getting the school away from the 'show-and-tell' and 'exhibitionist' aspects of The Program before it got out of hand and caused serious problems. Does that answer a part of your question, Mr. Jacobs?"

"Yes, I think so" Stephen replied quietly. I think he was taken a bit aback by her answer and I'm not sure that he knew what to make of this sudden shift in the way the school board was viewing The Program.

The Principal seemed taken aback as well. Curious and analytical, she watched as the flow of Stephen's thoughts played across his handsome features.

Wait! What did I just say?

Did I actually think Stephen was handsome? Well yes, I realized with a start. I did! In fact, he seemed absolutely sexy! What was that about? Was it him taking on Zeiss? Was it his objections to the past abuses and impersonal aspects of The Program? Or was it his way of speaking, or his scent, or his tall muscular body, or the prospect of him exposing it, or of me inspecting it at close range? My resistance was crumbling. The dam was breaking. I was losing control. I panicked. How could finding the right person to love be so traumatic yet feel so good? How could I be so glad it was happening?

Wait! Did I just say... love?

Zeiss apparently wasn't finished. "All right," she continued. "Here are the changes I've made to The Program this year. First, there will be no stripping in front of school each morning. Students must either arrive naked or change in the second conference room down the hall, which we've remodeled as a 'Program' student room. There are five such rooms around the school. Before you leave the office today we scan your palm into the computer and that will be your 'pass' into any the of Program student rooms. Hold your hand on the scanner plate and the door will open."

Stephen almost shot out of his seat "What! Are you serious? No stripping in front of school? The other students are going to be really unhappy about that."

"Yes Mr. Jacobs. Now, please sit back down and I will tell you why we did this."

Stephen threw me a look and then reluctantly sat back down and waited for Zeiss to continue.

Damn, he was gorgeous!

"Ready? OK. I eliminated the 'before-school strip' because too many young women were being coerced into sexual acts that they weren't prepared to handle, either physically or emotionally. Before you object, remember that the 'reasonable request' rule applies only during school hours. That means from the start of first period to the end of the last. This eliminates one part of The Program that's become increasingly problematic. You'll both recall there was a near-rape last year and we just can't have that."

At that point I had a question: "Dr. Zeiss, do the students who arrived naked have to go home naked, and do those who undressed in the Program room have to get dressed there again?"

Zeiss looked back at me. "I don't see why students have to change before leaving. The rule regarding Program outreach and school events is still in place, irrespective of my personal feelings on the matter. Of course, we wouldn't want large amounts of clothing piling up in the Program rooms, and we couldn't be responsible for theft and damage."

"All right. Here's the second part. Reasonable requests for contact and posing will still be tolerated. However, there will be no further tolerance of requests for penetration. In other words, actual intercourse, vaginal or otherwise, will no longer be tolerated as coercive acts. The only exception will be among Program participants and only in the officially designated Program rooms. Students who choose to do Program outreach can also participate in such activities."

"Dr. Zeiss?" Stephen's voice was much quieter as he said it.

"Yes?"

"Dr. Zeiss, how do you personally feel about The Program? I get the sense you don't entirely support it."

Zeiss sat still for a moment, and she set her jaw and stood up. "Mr. Jacobs? Please stand up for a moment."

As she said this, she walked around to the front of her desk. "Mr. Jacobs, I want you to reach down and take the hem of my dress and lift it up until I tell you to stop." Zeiss then turned to face the desk and bent over, so her back was towards Stephen.

"Are you sure? I mean..."

"Yes, just do it. You'll know why in a moment."

"OK," said Stephen, then he reached down, gently grasped the hem of Zeiss's dress and started lifting it as if he were trying to look beneath. For a moment, I thought he was trying to look beneath.

"That's enough, Mr. Jacobs," Zeiss called out with her face on the desk, but Stephen didn't seem to hear. In an instant, the skirt of Zeiss's dress was up around her waist.

"That's enough, Mr. Jacobs," Zeiss repeated, then Stephen froze with his hands just an inch away from her hips.

"Back away, Mr. Jacobs," Zeiss commanded sternly, and once again he followed orders. Only then did I grasp Zeiss's point, and so did Stephen.

"See that, Stephen?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Stephen said very, very quietly. "Is that why you don't like The Program?" While he said this, he looked at me and then back at Zeiss's legs. From just below her bottom to just above her knees were the most horrible-looking scars I'd ever seen. It looked as if someone had taken a scraper and ripped off the skin in back of her legs. The flesh had healed, but only as the skin of a burn victim heals. It was gruesome. I felt myself gagging at the sight of it.

"You may lower my dress now, Stephen. I've made my point."

"Yes, Ma'am." With that, he carefully lowered it and tried to smooth the fabric a bit, as if self-consciously.

"Thank you, Stephen. It's nice of you to be considerate but you needn't worry about it just now," said Zeiss, and then I swear she winked at him.

"Huh?" he stammered.

"I really don't care if the fabric's wrinkled," Zeiss explained, then she strolled back to her chair, tucked her dress with a sweep of the hand, and gracefully slid into place. It was, I thought, a very feminine movement and it surprised me for a moment, that such things would concern her, given the extent of her injuries.

Zeiss cleared her throat, glanced at me and Stephen, and then smiled. "Can you tell me what you two are thinking? Do you know why I showed you my burns? How about you, Stephen?"

Stephen hesitated for a good long moment, cleared his throat, and then stated candidly, "Well, I'm wondering what happened to you, but if those injuries happened when you were young, you must have had a rough time growing up. I suspect that you showed them so we'd think about what others might be going through, and that not everyone is so perfect."

I thought someone had turned on the sun when Zeiss spoke a moment later. Her smile was that wide. "Not bad. You got it in one, or at least close enough for today. The point is that learning empathy and understanding for others should be an integral part of the Program, especially for non-Program students. Everyone goes through it once a year and your growth in each instance depends partly on whether others are empathetic towards you and how you react."

"I have one last thing to talk about before I let you both go. You've both read the pamphlet that the government puts out. It's simplistic and it provides no specific warning or preparation for the experience here at East Riverport.

"Among other things, the Superintendent and I both agree that relief is taking too much time at the beginning of classes. With class running only an hour, it leaves barely enough time to get anything done. Voyeurism, exhibitionism and sex shows have no place in the classroom. As a result, we're doing away with it. It's disruptive and takes student's minds entirely off the intended class work. We have precious little time already to cover the material that we're all mandated to cover for the state achievement exams that have been imposed here in Ohio. I will tell every pair of Program partners this same thing.

"Instead, we're encouraging the eight Program participants from each grade to provide relief for each other, and to do so in one of the designated Program rooms. If this results in being late or absent from class, you will be excused."

"What we've decided to do is to give Program students a great deal more leeway in their arrival to class. In other words, for the next six school days, you will not be marked as 'absent' or tardy if you are not in class when the bell rings. We are going to encourage the eight Program participants from each grade to 'take care' of each other, to the extent that each of you is willing and to use The Program rooms to do so. Obviously, this policy is open to abuse, if you do abuse it; we'll have to revoke it. Are we clear on that? The expectations, attention levels, and needs of Program student are obviously different from those of others. Because of that, the school is providing flexibility in its attendance rules. Please don't make us regret this. Do you understand?"

"Yes," we stated together.

"I have two more instructions for both of you. First, you must still use the locker-rooms of the opposite gender. Get your things moved today to an appropriate locker. I'll send a note to all the coaches and gym teachers explaining that.

"Second, each Program room is equipped with a yellow 'panic button' pushing the button will bring a nurse, the police, and any and all teachers in the area. It's intended to prevent rape or assaults. We hope no one ever has to use it, but it had to be there."

Stephen looked at me and then at Zeiss and said "Yes, Ma'am".

I started to get up, as did Stephen, and then I saw Zeiss go pale.

"Sit." she said, looking at me. "Stephen, go next door and tell Ms. Watz that you need a hand scan for the new Program student rooms. I need to speak with Ms. Mellanson here for a few minutes. She'll be joining you, hopefully, and then you two can get to know each other and support each other today. Dismissed."

After Stephen had left and closed the Principal's door Zeiss looked at me and said, "Tell me something, Christiana. I have in front of me some paperwork from your parents and from your personal psychologist stating that we are never, under any circumstances, to place you in The Program. The letter from your psychologist says, in particular, that you could suffer irreversible emotional trauma from being forced to participate."

"Can you give me some idea as to what's going on? Should I be concerned about you being around others who are naked?"

"No, Dr. Zeiss. It's not like that at all. Other people's nakedness doesn't bother me a bit. There are no emotional "triggers" that you have to be aware of or concerned about. It's just that other people might not be able to handle seeing me naked and their reactions could be a problem. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"Christiana, you are a beautiful, even stunningly beautiful young woman. What could possibly be the problem?"

"OK, here goes," I mumbled before silently counting to three, "I'm a freak. Or at least that's what the other kids will call me."

Zeiss was shocked by the way I said that and by the fear in my voice "What do you mean, a freak?"

I took a deep breath, just as my Sensei taught me, then I looked at her and said "I have a very, very rare condition called 'complete Gonadal dysgenesis'. It affects about one in one hundred million people."

The look she gave me told me she no idea what I was talking about.

"I'm a 'hermaphrodite, ' or more technically, an 'intersexed' person. I look like, dress like, and feel like a woman. My legal 'gender' is female. In fact, though, I have the genitalia of both sexes."

I gathered what courage I had and stood up for a moment in front of her. I reached down to the hem of my skirt and pulled upwards, so that the hem was at my waist. If Zeiss could do it, I could do it. Certainly, she made no move to stop me. After pausing for a moment, I pulled my silk panties down far enough that she couldn't possibly ignore my cock: all nine rock-hard inches of it.

All summer I'd been erect or semi-erect most of each day. It was no different that day in the Principal's office. I heard her gasp or inhale; I'm not sure which. I was only sure she'd seen it.

At first I was really scared. I'd just exposed my family's biggest secret. We didn't have black sheep in the family; we just had me.

Zeiss, however, was neither repulsed nor offended. At first, she was surprised, of course, but then she grew interested and perhaps even fascinated. Without thinking, she walked around her desk for a closer look. Unable to stop, she knelt inches in front of me. Somehow, I realized she was struggling with herself not to touch me; not to touch it.

Her reaction, I realized, wasn't actually that bad. I think the size of it shocked her the most. As she continued to stare, I started to laugh to myself. I almost liked her reaction. Sure, I'd flaunted my breasts in the past, but never my cock. But showing off my cock actually felt better! In a strange way, it was almost liberating. I have to give her credit for what she did next. She stood up, looked me in the eyes, and smiled. That was amazing to me and completely wonderful.

"Christiana, it's, well, it's beautiful. I don't know how else to say it. Does it, er, work?" She said this in a tone of voice that, coming from anyone else, I would have thought lustful. Could it be?

"Yes. And no. I had some microsurgery about five years ago that allows me to have an erection. I have no testicles so I can't self-impregnate or any of that silliness."

"Some intersexed people think the word hermaphrodite is offensive, but that's what I call myself. It's an adequate description. I like to think of myself as a girl with a bonus."

Zeiss grew even more curious. I could see it in the way she looked at her hands, then down to my penis, and then straight the eye. "Is it, well, functional in any other way?"

I laughed, remembering the first time I peed through my cock. It was the weirdest experience my life.

"Yes, it is," I admitted. "Some things are biological necessities. One thing boys don't tell you, but they all know, is that they have to pee after an orgasm. It cleans out the pipes, as my surgeon explained. That's why part of the microsurgery connected a shunt from my urethra to my cock. It also connects to the same place as every other girl's, so now I can pee either way. Sometimes it's convenient but I don't think about it a lot."

Zeiss returned behind her desk but continued staring at me with that wide-eyed open-jawed expression that means, "Oh-my-God, that's too weird." I'd gotten used to it from doctors but never from school Principals or anyone else.

"With no testicles, can you still ejaculate?"

"Yes, I can 'ejaculate'. But without testicles, I don't produce sperm. The doctors used the surgery and some very cool experimental nanites to trick my body into growing an artificial prostate gland, and that produces seminal fluid. I think they also made my cock grow some more, but I'm not sure about that. I know the nanites work on the cellular level and can trigger stem-cell reproduction."

I didn't tell her that the microsurgery had been totally impossible, fanciful, and the stuff of lurid internet sex stories even twenty years before. I was sure she'd guess that.

When Zeiss ran out of questions I pulled my panties back up, adjusted my erection, smoothed my skirt out, and demurely sat down.

"Should I assume that your gender is female, though? I saw your vagina but I didn't see much else."

"Yes, it is. And my orientation is female, as well. I think like, dress like, and cry like a girl. I want to have sex with a boy."

That got a laugh from her. "Do you mean any boy or a particular boy? A particularly handsome boy who walked out of her a few minutes ago?"

I blanched at that. Was I that readable? "How did you know?"

"Christiana, I've been teaching for almost eighteen years and after that length of time you learn to read students' faces. The moment you saw him I realized you had more than a passing interest. Stephen Jacobs is a tall, handsome, exceptionally well-built young man and you very clearly reacted to his presence. I also know that he adores you, thoroughly and completely

HUH! Then the hug this morning. Oh my God ... then it's true!! It wasn't just my imagination!!

"Now, I have to ask you this. I know that the paperwork from your parents and your therapist says that you are not to participate in The Program. You don't participate in gym and now I know why. You didn't participate in The Program last year, or the year before, but I really would like to have you in it this year. You would be such an amazing role model for some of the younger girls here at the school."

I smiled. I couldn't help it. I really liked Zeiss and she'd been nice to me ever since I'd moved to East Riverport. But even so...

"I'm still a little scared, Dr. Zeiss," I had to admit. "The last time I told someone about my 'condition', I was in the seventh grade. He laughed at me and told all of his friends. They teased me and told more people. I became the class freak. Guys tried to feel me up, or bump me, and even kick me, you know, there. One guy got me real good and I was in pain for three days. I don't want the same thing or worse to happen again."

"Do you have any reason to believe that someone here at school would do the same thing?"

"I don't know, but it seems likely," I told her.

"Do you understand that not participating in the Program may have consequences when you apply to college? There are schools now that make it mandatory for entry."

I'd been thinking a lot about college recently, and my parents had been worrying about paying for it. "I know. I was afraid of that. What do you think I should do?"

"Christiana first, please understand that I can't order you to do anything in relation to this, but I think it's in your best interests to participate. There are four reasons. First, with the way things are going, you're probably going to encounter compulsory nakedness sometime in college or at your first job. At some point, you need to learn how to deal with people's reactions.

"Second, I'll do everything I can to protect you. If I have to, I'll assign a full-time person to be with you when you're moving between classes.

"Third, by not participating you'd miss out on really good experiences. I get the distinct impression that Mr. Jacobs has a few things he'd like to experience with you."

As Zeiss said this, she exposed a surprising side of her personality. Her voice softened, her eyebrows raised, and she grinned mischievously.

"Will you do it, then?" she asked,

"What's the fourth reason," I wondered.

"Christiana, I'm sure you enjoy your unique physique. Otherwise, you could have chosen surgery that made you look completely female. You like being a lovely, sexy girl, but you also like having your cock, having erections, ejaculating, standing at the toilet, and all the rest. Am I correct?"

Sure I liked it. It was the sex organ I'd always known. It made me feel good. It felt good at that moment. I could feel a drop between my skin and panties. It was my secret treasure. It gave me identity, It made me unique. But it also made me think I was a freak.

"Yes," I had to admit sheepishly.

"Well Christiana, how can you feel good about yourself if you have to hide who you are? That's why people come out, you know. The older you get, the harder it becomes, until you're too old to care. Is that what you want? Why prolong the secrecy and the suffering? I can't force you, Christiana, but..."

Jeesh, I was really scared. I had no idea how the week would go, or what my family would say, or what the newspapers might say if someone told them. But I did like myself as I was. I sure wasn't getting cut up to be normal. I liked being special. Sooner or later I would have to confront myself, and the rest of the world, and everything in between. And so, very quietly, I said, "OK."

Dr. Zeiss looked at me proudly and said, "Christiana, you're a very brave person and I admire your courage. If anyone harasses you or makes wisecracks about you, I want to know about it. I'm not going to have one of the school's brightest stars and biggest assets torn down by the intolerance of a few. Promise me you'll let me know."

"All right," I responded meekly. What had I done?

"In the meantime I'm going to have you sign a couple of release and consent forms. I don't want your parents complaining to the school board that we forced you into this."

By then anything she said was background noise. Absently I nodded my head, and then I looked down at myself. My hands were shaking. My heart was racing. I knew that in a few minutes I would have to get undressed and reveal my secret to Stephen. My erection continued. My nipples were hard. I had already started lubricating. Dear God, I prayed, I hope that for some strange reason he likes me. I couldn't imagine a normal reason.

Once I'd signed the forms Zeiss came from behind her desk, took me by the hand, and walked me out to Ms. Watz. Did either of them notice my stiff walk? Did they know the reason? Did they think it was normal anxiety?

"Cindy?"

Ms. Watz had been intent on some paperwork, she looked up with a start.

"Yes, Dr. Zeiss?"

"Can you be a dear and help Ms. Mellanson with her palm scan and get her set up with Mr. Jacobs? He should be waiting in Program room one now."

"Yes, of course. I'll do it right now."

"Thank you. Ms. Mellanson, I'm going to be checking with your teachers every day this week. No false heroism on your part. Any problems and you come to me. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am." My eyes were wet with fear but Zeiss smiled as she wiped the corners and told me quietly "You're going to be alright. You have friends here and we'll protect you."

With that, she turned to Ms. Watz and said, "Once her palm print is done, could you please page the next couple? We've got a long way to go in getting everyone processed today. Remind me to have the Vice-Principal help with this next week."

Witch Zeiss, my new protector, smiled briefly and turned away, walked down the hall, entered her office, and vanished.

What happened next is sort of a blur. I think Ms. Watz scanned my palm, had me sign some birth control and medical release forms, and then led me down the main hall to The Program room. Stephen was waiting inside.

He was naked and totally gorgeous. His hair was short and darkish brown. His eyes were deep blue. He was fully six foot two in less than his stocking feet. Even better, his shoulders were broad, powerful curved, and almost square. His muscles were totally chiseled. He had amazing, rippling 6-pack abs, almost no hair on his body except for his head, and Yum!!! His cock was huge and hard and, oh my God, wet. For me?

I nearly ejaculated on the spot.

::BREAK::

I was bouncing inside as I looked at Stephen. We had practiced together for the last five years and I had thought, for the longest while, that he cared about me the same way he would have cared about a sister, but then I realized, in an instant, that there was a lot more to how he was feeling about me and how I was feeling about him. In an instant, I was horny. No matter what else happened, I knew that things had just changed for the better in my world.

::END BREAK::

Mid-morning - Stephen

Well, it could have been worse. My third time through The Program was starting off fine. The Program room was great. The lockers were nothing like the ones my parents remembered from high school. Theirs were half height and had transparent front doors so nothing could was private. These were extra-wide, full-height, and secure. I stripped, stowed my books and clothes, and looked around.

The main room contained three double beds with firm, new mattresses, fresh sheets, pillows, and pillowcases. Open shelves held more linens, a supply of variously sized and shaped pillows, and lots of soft fluffy towels; the same kind that the varsity teams got for their showers.

A side table held a tray of snacks. A refrigerator was full of soft drinks.

The showers were in a connecting room. There were no stalls, just a series of showerheads and body sprayers spaced around the room.

The school had given me a room with food, snacks, a bed, some privacy, and most likely Christiana Mellanson without her clothes. I was hanging free, stretching, and enjoying the air and the sense of motion. Life was good.

I was just about to try one of the visibly new beds when the door opened and Christiana came in. Her eyes looked as if she'd been crying or was about to cry. Because she'd seen me naked before, even if only for a day, I decided not to be bashful. Instead I walked over, put my hand in the small of her back, and asked, "You OK, kiddo?"

"No, I'm not. I'm scared, Stephen. Zeiss told me that she'll protect me this week, but I'm still scared."

I took her hand and guided her over to the bed I'd been about to try. "Sit. Tell me what's going on. We'll just talk. Please?" Then she sat and so did I.

"Stephen, I told Zeiss my family secret today and soon the whole school's going to know. I'm not sure I can handle that. Zeiss said that I'm beautiful and that I have nothing to be ashamed of, but I don't want to be laughed at again or be alone at school."

I reached over and was just about to put my hand on her far hip, and then I hesitated. "Christi? May I? ... Since I'm your partner, I should probably know all about this big, bad secret that you're hiding. How can I be your knight in shining armor if you can't trust me?" I said this last part with a smile because I was trying to reassure her.

Instead of smiling back Christi took my hand, set it on her waist, and pressed it there. That made my cock throb and bounce a little and that made her giggle. I took it as a compliment simply because it was good to hear her laugh.

I wanted her at that point. I wanted her a lot. She was oh so soft to touch and her perfume was intoxicating. I pulled her closer, held her for a moment, and looked at her.

"You're beautiful, you know. I've watched you in school ever since you moved to Riverport and I've always wanted to do this," I said while squeezing her gently. A surge of happiness went through me when she squeezed back.

"I've been through The Program twice now, even though last year it ended early for me. Would you accept my help this time?"

I watched her eyes for a reaction and saw that they were moist, as if ready to cry. "I want it, Stephen. I want your help and not someone else's. I've had a serious crush on you ever since I first saw you looking at me and smiling at practice our first day together. I think I can trust you."

I didn't know what to say. My heart all but stopped when she said, "I want your help." The fact that she had a long-time crush bound me to her side. "I, I," I tried to reply I really did but she'd just kicked my world around and I couldn't yet explain what that meant to me.

I think I did the next best thing though. Simultaneously I lowered my hand, turned my shoulder, and pressed my lips to her neck. I took her hand, which I had been holding in mine, and brought it to my lips and kissed it once, then twice, and then slowly and gently I nibbled it. Her butt felt glorious in my other hand. She shuddered as I caressed and squeezed it. I could tell that she wanted me.

My heart resumed beating, now really fast though, and I managed to say something. "Christi? I don't know if this is the time to say it, but you know that I've never had a girlfriend in school and I really like you, too. It's not just a little, Christi. I've never felt this way about anyone else. I've had a couple of lovers, including Lindsay, who you know, but you're the one I want. I've always wanted to kiss and touch you, but I didn't dare come near you. I thought you might not like me because, you know, I'm a jock; because I play lacrosse. I never thought I was your type."

Then she was crying but her tears were silent and she was smiling at me. "Silly boy. Of course you can kiss and touch me. You're my partner now. It's OK that you play lacrosse. I know you're smart. You're in the top two percent of our class. You volunteer for Big Brothers. You've been helping that young boy who lost his parents two years ago and needs to be adopted. That proves you're kind and decent."

Damn. I thought I'd kept that quiet.

Christiana somehow sensed my discomfort and explained, "It's not like it's a secret or anything. Jill Abernethy, the senior, works reception for Big Brothers and she told everyone about it. She thought it was awesome."

OK, I got caught. Guilty. Jill was in my study group but I hadn't known she was watching me that way.

"So, what do we do? We don't have much time before lunch and we have to leave here together and naked. The other Program partners will be arriving soon. I bet they're talking to Zeiss right now'"

Here comes the hard part, I thought. I could see that she was tensing up and I didn't want that to happen. Whatever she was scared of, it was a big deal to her and I didn't want to make it worse.

I stood up, took her hand, and said, "Christi, I want you to close your eyes and just listen to my voice for a moment. I'm going to undress you, a piece at a time, and I'll be touching you with both hands, so you know you're safe. Is that OK?"

She nodded. Slowly I guided her hips into a standing position, and then she turned to face me.

"Would it be easier if you looked away?" I asked.

"No, silly, my buttons are in the front," she replied.

That sealed it I reached for the top button of her blouse then worked my way down, telling her how good it felt to touch her and how wonderful she looked to me. She was five foot seven with blonde shoulder-length hair set in ringlets. Her radiant blue green eyes remained closed behind her lids. Her breathing was deep and lusty, but she was angelic. Her skin was flawless. She smelled of vanilla and cinnamon and something else musky.

Slowly and gently, I slid my hands inside the front of her skirt. Inch by inch, working toward the back, I pulled her blouse free. The open blouse revealed her silky white bra. I smiled, hoped her panties would match, and told her how pretty the bra looked against her skin. Then with my hands now fully behind her, I pulled her forward and nestled my face against. Her scent was heavenly and intoxicating.

"Stephen, you're teasing me. Stop it. Take my bra off and touch me. Please!"

I responded instantly by flipping open the clasp, spreading the cups, and once again pulling her close. I kissed one breast as I reached inside the back of her skirt, then inside the back of her panties, and then across her cheeks. I rolled them, I fondled them, and I massaged them as I kissed one nipple, then the other, then pressed my lips deeper.

Christi's response was a low, "oooooooooooooow." She pulled our chests together and rolled herself against me. I could feel her hard nipples gliding across me and her butt cheeks pulsing as she rocked back and I dug deeper and found her crack. Her eyes remained closed as she pressed against me in ecstasy. I kept going and could have done so forever.

I knew, though, that we had other responsibilities. It would be an abuse of privilege if we ended up horizontal on one of the beds and never got to class. I didn't think Zeiss would support that. There would be no more time in Program rooms; no more time like this.

"Christi?" I whispered between kisses to her neck. "It's getting late and I still need to take the rest of your clothes off. I don't want to upset you so I'm going to do it slowly. First, I'm going to take off your skirt and then I'm going to remove your panties. Is that OK?"

Christi shivered against me, signaling she was nervous. I ran my hands up the front of her body, over her breasts, and then up to her face and I marveled at the muscles inside her thighs, butt, and hips. I pulled her even closer and drew her face close to mine. "Open your eyes. I want to look in your eyes when I kiss you."

She looked up at me with eyes sparkling as we drew even closer. We kissed for the first time. How do you describe that? I never imagined a first kiss with Christiana while we were both in The Program but I wasn't complaining. The pressure against my cock was enormous. Her lips were warm, soft, yielding, and she tasted of orange and cinnamon.

As we kissed, I slid one hand around to her skirt zipper. It opened completely with no real effort. A single button still held the skirt up and then it was free. The skirt fell in a puddle of ruffles around her feet.

With Christiana's skirt gone I sat on the bed and contemplated her soft, off-white, silk bikini panties. I already knew they were full in back, but that was definitely all right. I slid my fingers across the bottom of her cheeks and felt the silkiness of her panties and then her wonderful, soft skin. In a moment I'd see her truly naked for the first time. I would see ... What?

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather face away?" I asked.

"No, this is fine," she gasped, so I drank in her curves from the front: her waist, her hips, the transition to her legs, and then her panties. They did match but they revealed was one curve in particular, in fact a distinct bulge, that should definitely not have been there. I knew what I thought it was but that just didn't seem possible. My mind wouldn't accept it. Surely, I thought, further investigation would reveal my mistake. Deftly I slid my fingertips across her hips and toward the waistband of her panties, then I felt her hand on my shoulder I looked up past the swell of her breasts. "Let me," she said.

Swiftly she rolled down her panties and dropped them to her thighs. The evidence was irrefutable. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't deny it. I couldn't filter it out. It was there. It wasn't a trick. It was part of Christi Mellanson.

I was shocked of course. I had no idea what to think. I had no idea such a... thing... or such a person was possible. But this was definitely Christi Mellanson: hair, eyes, shoulders, breasts, oh, what breasts, now that I'd seen them! These were her hips, her legs, her...

Then I looked up and saw how scared she was. I looked down and saw her hands shaking as she held the waistband of her panties around her thighs. I did the only thing I could. I put my hands over hers and guided them down her thighs. I didn't know what I thought; I only felt responsible for what I'd done so far and the liberties I'd taken. Fighting a dozen internal battles, I slid my hands behind her hips and drew her closer, closer, closer until I was face to face with her ... her penis.

It was long. It was hard. It was, I had to admit, bigger than mine, although not by much. It was fascinating in a way. How could a girl have such a thing? Remarkably, I wasn't turned off. How could a girl like Christi Mellanson turn me off. How could being with her be gay? And yet ... And yet ... Think of the possibilities!

I stared at her vaginal lips and the rest of her sex. It started at roughly the spot where a ball sack would be. It was shaved smooth and was a darker shade of pink than the rest of her skin. Just above that was her cock. "It's beautiful, Christi," was all I could say but it was true and I meant it.

Some part of me recognized that my world had changed. Another part was too stupefied to take it all in. Until that moment, I hadn't known that intersexed people even existed. My parents had never talked about it. I'm sure I'd never seen any TV programs or books about it. Even the much touted East Riverport Middle School sex-education program had completely and totally missed it. It was one of those realities that never made it into my education. And yet, there it was, there she was, and there I was, each reacting to the other. No guy's cock had ever done that to me. Why did hers?

I had to laugh. Just to break the tension, I needed to laugh. I needed to laugh and relax and so did Christi.

"Jeez, you're hung better than I am!" I blurted. "But look at the rest of you! I wonder who's going to give you the most attention: girls, guys, gays, or lesbians!"

I was drunk with her presence: the warmth of her skin, her nakedness, the possibilities. With no real thought I did the only thing that felt right; I continued our mutual seduction. I had to know; I had to know for real! I wrapped my hand around the base of her cock. It felt just like my own except, again, that it was bigger. I thought about my toy at home and realized Christi was better for me than any other girl on Earth.

Suddenly, I wanted her in ways I would never have thought possible. I was excited. My own cock grew harder and harder, then it was throbbing. I knew it was going to cum soon. If I wasn't careful, someone was going to get splattered; someone who didn't want it.

It wouldn't have been the first time I uncontrollably spattered someone. It happened during my first stint with The Program, just as my English class was beginning. I spattered a girl named Sonya who had one of the best asses in town and who, fortunately, was also in The Program. Because of that, she'd easily wiped herself up with a spare towel.

Somehow, though, that wasn't enough. Sonya told everyone she knew that I'd hit her from six feet away and had to be some kind of sexual god. Actually it was more like two feet away and I was definitely a sexual mortal. I so wanted to crawl under a rock. I thought I would never live it down. But at least it got me hooked up with Lindsay Grebbins-Smith.

Lindsay and I started The Program together but at first, she rejected me. Then Sonya and her friends started blabbing about my godlike sexual powers and I became a lot more interesting to a lot of other girls, including Lindsay.

We had a lot of fun that week. I'd call her and she'd invite me to her house, take me upstairs to her room, and let me fuck her ass all day if I wanted. She wouldn't let me go up front and take her virginity, but I was satisfied just knowing she loved getting it on with me. In fact, she still does. I'd been damn lucky to find a long-time lover and a friend at the same time.

But this was Christi, not Lindsay, I realized with a start. I also realized I'd been stroking her cock just as I usually did my own. I reached out with my other hand, ran a finger between her legs, and very gently touched her pussy. I marveled at how wet and soft and silky she'd become. It was all new to me. The more I jacked her cock and stroked her pussy, the wider, she spread her legs. She was off in her own world, much as I'd been, but lost in ecstasy. Then suddenly she thrust her cock at me and pleaded, "Don't stop, Stephen!, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!"

"I won't," I assured her, and faster than I could turn around it happened. On and on she went, pumping her cum all over me. I had trouble believing the quantity and force of it. Eventually, of course, she ran out and cooled down.

"Stephen, that was amazing," Christi gasped after a moment. I don't know if I can take a lot of that. I need to rest." Then she collapsed and I felt her warm, naked, sweaty skin next to mine. I reveled in the smell of it.

A few moments later she leaned toward me and took my hand. "Is that what it's like for you when you cum? I mean, when someone else makes you cum?"

I laughed and she giggled by my side "What's so funny?" she asked.

I turned to look at her and found myself blushing. "Usually I'm, well, I'm by myself," I admitted. Even with Lindsay in my life I usually did it alone. And penetrating Lindsay from behind was a bit impersonal. "And no, it's not nearly as good as you just had.

Christi's true calling, I suspected, was to be an actress. She feigned being shocked and it was actually kind of funny. Quietly but not quite shyly she stated, "Me, too. I've never been with someone before. I've just thought about it a lot, especially in the last year."

That piece of information hit me right between the eyes. A virgin? I mean, it made sense and all, given that she'd been so secretive about her sexuality, but still I was taken aback. I was her first and what a first it was! For all I knew, there was no one else on earth just like her, and in much more than the usual sense.

Even as I thought about her virginity, I watched her eyes as wander down, across my lap, directly at my cock, and up to my chest, sticky with her cum.

"It seems I'm not the only one who's excited," she said quietly. "I get achy if I wait too long. Is it the same for you? Do you want some help with that?"

"Yes and yes," I replied. "I'm not, uh, nuts. Well, I mean,..."

With no hesitation, Christi reached out and seized my erection. I felt as if someone had attached me to an electric current. My cock twitched and throbbed in her hand. It felt so good, so right that I could think of nothing else. Sure, I loved fucking Lindsay; she was always ready for me and it's always felt great to slide my cock into her ass or mouth. Lindsay was a very sexy girl and she knew it. Rather than using sex as unfair leverage, she just shared it with a few lucky people. At that moment, my entire universe consisted of Christiana, her hand, and my cock.

"Lay back, Stephen. I want to try something on you," she urged, and then she pushed me onto a bed corner with my feet down and my legs facing the door. Somehow, that seemed backwards, especially when she let go of my cock for a just moment. But it was only to reach for her panties: her silk panties! Deftly she wrapped them around my cock and started to stroke up and down. The result was the most amazing sensation I'd ever felt in years of masturbating. I'd never even thought of doing such a thing. Sure, like a lot of guys, I loved seeing and touching a girl's panties. and running my fingers along the edge of them, and into them. I'd done that a lot with Lindsay's panties. But for some reason I'd never imagined a girl using them to make me cum.

Christiana leaned forward quite close and was almost kissing me when she said in a husky voice, "This is what I do at night sometimes. I finger my pussy and think about how good it would feel to have someone fucking me. Why do you think I love wearing silk panties? They feel really good against my cock, too."

Her eyes were bright. I could tell she was pleased with my reaction, and that she was showing me something new. "I'm going to make you cum now, Stephen. I want you to cum on me, just like I came on you. I'm going to rub your cum onto my breasts, OK? I want to feel your hot cum on my skin. Is that OK? I've waited so long for something like this!"

"Please," I urged desperately. What had happened to the shy, tense, sexually constrained girl who entered the room just a few minutes earlier?

Christi knelt over my hand so that I could finger her pussy while she worked her magic on me. For someone new to sex she was learning really fast! Soon my hips were jerking up and down and I was loving every minute of it. I'm sure I made all sorts of noises. Lindsay says I'm pretty noisy when I'm fucking her, but that's not a complaint. She says it's all right.

But at that moment, I didn't want to think about Lindsay. I wanted to think about Christiana, who was giving me the best hand job of my life! But the more I looked at her, the more I imagined her fucking me the way my toy does except longer and hotter. I was thinking about that when I said, "Yes! Please, please make me cum! Yes! Oh Yes God! Yes! That's it! I'm cumming!" and then, just a moment later, I did.

Christi pointed my cock at herself and I came strongly, thoroughly drenching her breasts. Even as I calmed down the feel of her silk panties wrapped around my cock was incredible. Maybe six feet wasn't so far after all.

"Feeling better?" Christi asked as she rubbed my cum around her breasts. "I've never done that before, you know, but I'm sure I'll be doing it again, at least for you. You were so beautiful when you came! Do you know that you close your eyes and scrunch up your face? You can keep those panties, by the way. Use them to think of me tonight. I can't believe I'm doing this, but I have no other use for them today."

Then she giggled with that musical laugh of hers and we relaxed naked and sweaty where we were.


Mid-morning - Christiana

Oh my God, I thought. I'm in deep trouble. My pussy is wet like a river; my cock is hard as a rock again. I'm dying to fuck the life out of Stephen Jacobs. Gentle, handsome, desirable, all-star lacrosse player Stephen Jacobs, who's resting next to me after I used my panties to make him cum all over me, just like I do at night. And he loved it! And we both want more. Fuck! What am I going to tell my moms tonight? What am I going to tell Dad? Oh shit!

But surely, I told myself, there must be some good to this situation. Stephen didn't freak when he saw my cock; the terrible, terrible secret I'd held for so many years. I felt safe for the moment because of him. In fact, I felt great! He'd been so gentle when he touched me, and he'd said that he liked me and that he wanted me. What could my parents say? Surely I could bring him home to meet them. At least I hoped so. Everything would be OK.

Why then did I have to look at the clock? I don't know but when I did something clicked and straight 'A' student Christiana Mellanson took over from sex tramp Christi.

"Stephen! We've got to go! Someone's coming and we have to go to class! We can't miss English! Laterna will kill us if we miss today! She's going to be giving out the first assignment and the syllabus and everything!"

"Yeah, I know. All I want to do is to be here with you, though. Why do we have to ruin an otherwise great day? We're excused, remember?" Stephen mumbled casually.

"Stephen, you know why. We're both need to get into college and my parents, at least, can't afford it unless I get scholarships and stuff. Plus, you heard what the Principal said. Don't abuse this privilege!"

At that point I'd become all business. Much as I wanted to revel in my good feelings for Stephen, I knew that sooner or later we'd have to face the music. I also knew there were going to be other students coming into the Program room and I wanted everyone to learn about the real me on my terms, not theirs.

"OK, OK, I'm getting up. Got a towel?"

"They're right next to you on the table between the beds." I chided, then he held one out and I leaned over to take it. That's when he grabbed me.

"Got you!" he teased, and oh did he ever. I'd never been kissed the same way before. He wrapped his hands around me and he pulled me close and he kissed me as I laid across his lap. We slithered in each other's cum. I almost forgot about English.

"Ready to go and face the music?" he asked.

"I think we both need a shower," I stated.

"OK, you go in and turn on the water," he suggested. "I'll be along in a minute."

A minute later, the water was hot and I went looking for Stephen. There he was, sitting in a wooden chair and staring vacantly at the bed we'd just used. "What's wrong?" I asked, as gently as I could.

Stephen looked at me, exhaled, and then smiled. I suspected I knew what he'd been thinking but he just explained softly that it was an old memory and I shouldn't worry about it. I didn't believe that at all but there was nothing to do but wait until he was ready to talk.

"Oh, nothing," he replied, "I'll come along in a second."

"Second, schmecond, let's go, I insisted, and then I pulled him along by the arms. We took a frolicking quick shower that didn't wet our hair, dried each other, and then I stashed my clothes in a open locker. It was almost erotic to watch Stephen carefully fold my panties and then tuck them in his locker. We grabbed our books, and got ready to leave.

How in the world am I going to do this, I suddenly wondered. I still don't have any clothes on! Am I really going to step out there naked, strut my stuff, and reveal my secret to the world? No one had a secret like mine. Everyone else was normal!

"Will you hold my hand?" I asked Stephen. "I'm not going to feel safe unless you're with me."

"Sure, Christiana, I'll hold your hand. Nothing in the world could make me happier."

Stephen opened the hall door and held it open for me. Walking through that door and into the corridor stark naked was just about the strangest and scariest thing I'd ever done. We both did it, though naked as birds and erect as flagpoles.


Stephen - late morning - Monday

What was I thinking? Because I'd done The Program before, because everyone already knew what I look like naked, I figured that scooting quietly down to English would be no big deal. Silly me! I should've known that nothing can ever be easy. I knew, as a truth, that whatever can go wrong WILL and at the worst possible moment. I also knew, from previous experience, that the corollary to Murphy was, in fact, an optimist.

The moment Christiana and I stepped out the door it seemed that a starter pistol had gone off. Everyone in the hallway seemed to freeze, facing, of course, us. I didn't know a single person in the crowd and that wasn't reassuring.

I heard the scream before I saw the screamer. It was a 10th grader, a girl I didn't know and she was pointing at Christiana. In the space of a second, I squeezed Christiana's hand and pulled her close to me, so that my hand went around her waist and I could feel her hip next to mine. I turned her so she was facing me and whispered, "It's going to be all right. You're with me and I love you."

Huh? I suddenly thought. What did I just say? Brain calling mouth! Brain calling mouth! Did we just say, "I love you?" Where did that come from?

My brain was racing; I remember that much. I remember feeling, in that moment, as protective of Christiana as I was of my younger brother Jonathan or my half-sister, Sara. I knew that what I said to her was true and I knew, instinctively, that I'd just added a new complication to my life: one that would take a lot to sort out. Life's like that. Oh well. My parents always taught me to meet problems head-on, to be courageous in the face of difficulty, and that kindness to others is the best expression of good character. I wasn't sure this was the kind of situation they had in mind but it was good advice, anyway.

Then I got mad, I mean 'really' mad, at the girl who pointed and screamed. I turned around, faced her, and stated loudly and forcefully, "Shut the fuck up." Not exactly an expression of a Christian's patience and forbearance, perhaps, but it was effective.

The thing was ... I meant it and they all knew it and I didn't think for a moment that they thought I was kidding or being funny. I spun toward everyone else and said, "Guys, this is Christiana Mellanson. Some of you know her as our next valedictorian. She's just done something braver than any of you could possibly imagine and if any of you harass her, I'm going to be seriously pissed. Is that clear? I won't be nice or gentle about it. I will hurt anyone who hurts her."

With that, I turned and took Christiana's hand and led her down the hallway, through the crowd, and over to the Baker Language Arts Building for English class. I didn't look back and neither did she.


Christiana — late morning ­- Monday

Wow! First I'd seen the tender side of Stephen and then I saw the angry side. He scared me, for sure, but at the same time it reassuring that he'd get so worked up over me.

I mean, well, what did he expect? Just as I'd told the Principal, I expected the other students to think of me as a freak. That stupid girl's scream didn't really surprise me. OK, maybe it was disappointing, but Zeiss had said she'd protect me and I trusted her.

And now I had Stephen on my side as well.

Yes, I know, I blithely ignored the fact that Stephen had just said he loved me. I guess I didn't want to cope with that at the moment. It was enough that we walked hand in hand to English. We were going to be late, but that was all right. At least it was only by a few minutes and those usually didn't matter anyway.

Once we got to English, though, I started to shake. Suddenly I wasn't as confident about going in and facing a bunch of kids I knew. Thank goodness Stephen was there. Before we went in he pulled me to his side and said, "Christiana, we're going to sit side-by-side and I am going to deflect as much of the pressure and attention as possible. Won't be able to do that forever; next period is lunch, but for right now I'm here and you're going to be fine. Remember that we're all seniors and that most of the others have been through The Program before. I don't think they'll give you any grief. If they do, I'll deal with it, OK?"

With that, he took my face in his hands and kissed me ever so gently on the lips. His lips were surprisingly soft and he was just ... well... loving. I fuzzed out for a moment and as we broke apart he saw it. Grinning, he asked, "Better?"

I grinned back and told him, "Loads, but now I'm really wet and it's you're fault and I can't even get relief in class anymore!"

"Oh? We can take care of that after lunch, can't we? You're not the only one who's horny again."

I believed him. A beautiful, long hard-on provided the proof. I loved being able to just see it. Unfortunately, that thought triggered an erection of my own. Stephen felt it bump him and said, "Stay close behind me when we go in. Limit their view. By the time you get to your desk, it'll probably go down and you can sit. That's what I do. Ready?"

I looked up at him and said "No, but I really don't have a choice, do I? Let's go." He nodded, turned, reached back for my hand, and then we approached the door and went in.


11 AM - Third period, Senior Honors Placement English - Mrs. Laterna

Stephen opened the door for us as quietly as he could but it was no use. Not only did the door stick because it was swollen with the summer's heat, but the latch caught ruined any chance of a quiet entrance. Damn. Of all the times that I needed to be quiet, wouldn't you know that the door would stick just then. As Stephen often says, oh well. There was nothing for it but to press on.

For her part, Laterna had no intention of letting us slip in quietly. Oh no, because it was the first day of class, she wanted to yell at someone just to show the class she could do it and to demonstrate that she was very much in charge, thank you very much.

"Mr. Jacobs" she started to say in her best 'I'm going to skin you alive' voice, then she spotted me.

"Ms. Mellanson?" she taunted in a significantly different tone of voice. Unfortunately, I was off my best game. Despite hiding behind Stephen, and despite my best efforts to study the floor and not draw attention to myself (something I'd become very good at over the years) my eyes rose and met Laterna's. I kept walking, though, straight toward the pair of seats that Stephen had chosen. Of course, they were the furthest from the door. That's what happens when you're seven minutes late.

"Yes, Mrs. Laterna?" I said in a tone of voice that hopefully indicated I really, really didn't want any extra attention at that moment.

"Ms. Mellanson could you kindly tell me why the two of you just 'had' to be put in The Program this first week? Could you also explain why you're arriving nearly ten minutes late?"

Stephen got to his seat first and then pulled me, no, almost dragged me into the other. I banged my cock on the edge of the desktop and it hurt. Then Stephen faced Laterna and told her that Zeiss wanted role models to be the first Program participants of the year, and that he and I had reluctantly agreed.

Then he told her we were late because we'd just come from one of the Program rooms in the Administration building, and that we had the Principal's blessing to be late for any and all other classes that week, and that, begging her understanding, could she please forgive us for our lateness.

"Am I to understand, then, that the Principal has said that Program students are basically free to come and go as they please?"

"No, Mrs. Laterna," I replied. "Neither we nor any other Program participant can leave class after we arrive. We only have permission to arrive late, if it's sexually necessary. Dr. Zeiss has done away with all other relief for Program participants."

This produced a huge chorus of boos and catcalls that interrupted the class for five long minutes before Laterna could restore order. Even then, there was a lot of grumbling.

Once the class had settled down Laterna resumed questioning me. This time, however, she displayed a happy grin. "No more relief in class! Is that a fact? When did this become the new reality?"

"Not quite two hours ago, according to Dr. Zeiss. It came out of discussions this summer with the school committee and representatives of the faculty. Each building has a Program student room where participants can give each other relief. That way it doesn't interfere with normal class activities."

"Are you and Mr. Jacobs here are Program partners?"

Duh! Was she blind? But that reminded me I was naked and I blushed four ways to Sunday. What the hell, I thought, then I reached over, took Stephen's hand below the desk, and said "Yes, Ma'am. He's my partner."

If the grin on my face wasn't a dead give-away, I'm sure my tone of voice was. Any doubters could check the way Stephen and I were staring at each other. I'm sure they all knew or suspected we had much more going on than just The Program.

Of course, I wasn't going to blurt out that Stephen had professed his love not twenty-five minutes earlier, and that I was feeling that special twinge that says good! I'm certain that Laterna saw my blush and our handholding and knew from her own experience that something was afoot. She, and the rest of the class, apparently hadn't yet noticed my peculiarity, but she'd always seemed like a good egg and I thought I might be able to get some help from her if I needed it.

"All right, then," Mrs. Laterna continued. "Since the Principal has decided that relief is no longer a classroom activity, we can get on with our work. Class, who got through all of their summer reading?"

At that point, the class was fully underway. I, however, devoted most of my attention on Stephen, who kept gently squeezing my hand and running his fingers along the back of it. I'd smile at him, then he'd blush and return the smile. His blue eyes sucked me in more and more about being side-by-side with him afternoon, kissing and, well, more.

Laterna got my attention only once, when she handed out the course syllabus. She'd planned an awful lot of reading during the semester, almost a book a week, and substantial ones at that. Fortunately, I'd read a quarter of them before for my history and psych classes. That meant I wouldn't be as busy as some of the other students.

Soon enough it was twelve fifteen and the senior lunch bell rang. That gave us forty-five minutes to do what we wanted: eat inside, go out, carry lunch to anywhere in the school. I knew what I wanted to do though!

Stephen and I waited for the classroom to empty, then we held hands and started to leave. It was then that Laterna called, "Ms. Mellanson, come here!"

I knew that Laterna usually didn't hold students after class. Like us, she had second lunch, and usually she rushed to the teacher's lounge for coffee and her meal. Obviously, she had a question for me, and I was pretty sure what it was. Stephen held me warm and secure around my waist, assuring me I had nothing to fear.

Laterna watched as I nakedly and frontally approached her desk, then commanded, "Ms. Mellanson. Explain yourself."

"Excuse me, Ma'am? I'm not sure what you mean," I replied. If she could be vague, I could be vague. I bet she couldn't be erect, though.

"I mean, Ms. Mellanson, that you are, or at least you appear to be, a hermaphrodite. I've never, ever seen someone with your condition and I certainly never expected to have a student with it. Are you a true hermaphrodite? Are both sets of genitalia present?"

"No, Ma'am. I have no testicles. Other than that I'm 'close enough for government work', as my doctor says. I did have surgery to correct a potential problem," I offered. I wasn't about to discuss the nanites and I didn't like the way the conversation was going."

Laterna looked up at me from behind her desk with that 'I'm not happy' look that she sometimes gets. "Well, Miss. I expect you to stick to your work and not cause problems in class this week. I know that I can't make you do homework or anything, but I strongly suggest that you read the fist assignment. 'Of Mice and Men' is a critically important story and you should know the moral that Steinbeck was trying to convey and the means by which he did it in the story."

"I've already read it, Ma'am. My father made me read it in eighth grade and I really loved it."

"Well then, I expect that for class tomorrow, you'll be prepared to discuss the first two chapters. Dismissed"

Somehow we managed to flee the classroom with some sense of decorum. Once in the corridor, though, we threw decorum to the wind. With much pulling, pushing, patting and petting we rushed to the Baker building. The Program room was on the second floor, which we thought would be empty. Most people would've gone to lunch.

"Stephen!" rang a girl's voice up and down the corridor, and clearly Stephen recognized it. We both turned around and spotted a stunningly beautiful girl in a white top and almost obscenely short blue cotton mini-skirt hurrying toward us.

"Stephen! I heard you were picked for the Program. I wanted to see you and, uh, well, you know," the girl doted. She paid no attention to me until Stephen made the introductions.

"Lindsay, this is Christiana Marie Mellanson. She's the school's next valedictorian. Christiana, this is Lindsay Grebbins-Smith, an old friend of mine."

Lindsay gave me a typical up-and-down and, to her credit, didn't scream or choke when she got to my penis. Her eyes, however, got really, really wide. It was almost the look Stephen had given me two hours earlier.

"Is that real?" she asked dubiously.

"Uh, yeah, genuine article" I stated, looking her straight in the eye.

"Does it work? I mean, can you do anything with it?" she said.

"Anything Stephen's can do except make a girl pregnant," I replied assertively. Stephen threw me a look and we snuggled a little closer.

"No!" Lindsay gasped.

"Need proof?" I challenged.

"Yeah, I think I might," Lindsay responded in a thoughtful voice.

"Stephen, are you two partners for the week? Am I going to have to go without?"

Stephen blushed a bit, then turned to me and began "Christiana, I think I should explain a few things. It's kind of complicated, but no, you don't. At least from me."

Hmmmm. I thought. That might be very, very interesting.

I half-whispered to Stephen "I'm ok with that. I guess you to have known each other for a while."

He turned to me and said quietly "Thanks. Lindsay and I have been, uh, well, lovers since we did the Program together in tenth grade. We've been 'taking care of' each other's needs since then."

Well duh! I could have told him that! The first clue arose when Lindsay reached out, grabbed Stephen's cock without asking, and began stroking it right in front of me, as if it was nothing. Oh, that made me hot! I could not only imagine but plainly see that Stephen getting aroused, and that made me even hotter, so I put my hand on Stephen cock and stroked it even faster than Lindsay was doing. If she wanted a contest, she was going to get one!

Stephan's eyes had been closed but he opened them to flash me a look and grab my ass with one hand. Lindsay jumped when I reached toward her and lifted the back of her skirt (what there was of it) and put my hand on her beautiful, soft ass. She settled right down though and sort of snuggled into my touch! She reciprocated by reaching between my legs and running her fingers along my sex. It was so gently done that I was instantly sure that I was not the first girl whom she had touched in that way. Well, people should share, right? That was the new Program focus: personal respect and responsibility. Lindsay, apparently, had gotten the word. However, I wanted to be the one who brought Stephan off, and as much as I hated to do so (because I was that much wetter and worked-up from her touch), so, after a moment, I gently disengaged from her soft touches and grabbed Stephen.

"Sorry, but Stephen and I have something to finish and we're very short on time," I told Lindsay, then I bumped his side and pushed him down the corridor to the Program room. I palmed the door quickly and rushed him inside.


Stephen - Monday - 12:22 PM

The room was quiet and dark but I could see it was set up like the room in the Administration building. The only light was coming through a window high on the back wall and the room had a spicy and appealing smell.

Christiana wasted no time worrying about any of that. She simply pushed me toward the bed and onto my back. My cock was sticking straight up. Christi sat down next to me, took it in her hand, stroked it, and then leaned close to it.

"I want you now! I want to suck your cock and then ride your cock until we cum. I'm tired of being a virgin and feeling left out. I've never sucked a cock before and I've never swallowed anyone's cum and I want you to be my first and I want it right here."

Was this, as they used to say, a Penthouse moment? I couldn't believe how it felt when she touched. Suddenly, she was stroking me and sucking me in a way that no one had ever done before. I could feel my cock pressing against the roof of her mouth and her tongue caressing the bottom of it. She drew it into her mouth as far as it would go, as if it were a piece of taffy. She took it out, licked the tip, then put the head back in so she could suck on it and twirl her tongue all around it. Then, just as quickly, she plunged it back in all the way. I didn't know where she had learned that but it was magic.

I pulled her body into the sixty-nine position that I knew so well from time with Lindsay. I felt her cock hitting my chin and chest as I moved between her legs to lick her clit and finger her pussy. I couldn't believe how wet she was! I craned my head forward for my first taste of her and then pulled up a pillow to brace my head. For the first time I used the flat of my tongue to lick all of her sex. Her body tensed and then relaxed and I felt a satisfied hum around my cock. That was all the encouragement I needed. I did it again and again. Her juices flooded my face and tasted slightly salty, like butter. I licked her sex up and down and slid my first two fingers into her pussy. And that made me so hot that I almost came in her mouth that second.

She freed her mouth long enough to pant "Oh God, Stephen ... Fuck me, fuck my virgin pussy! Yes ... Yes! Lick me ... oh God!" She was cumming repeatedly and it was wonderful.

Having Christiana as a lover was going to be like no experience I'd ever had. She bucked her hips to get my fingers deeper inside of her and banged my chin with her pussy. She was insistent and demanding even though my cock was almost fully into her throat. We got into a rhythm of sucking and licking and I knew I was going to cum. Her tongue was all over my cock. It was hot and wet like her pussy. "Christiana, I'm going to cum," I gasped. "Drink me or fuck me, but do it now. I'm going to cum!"

"No! I want your cum in my pussy! Wait!" she pleaded, and then she pulled me around on the bed so she came astride of me. Her cock was bouncing lewdly in front of her, covered in pre-cum and hard as a rock. She took my cock and positioned it directly in line with her sex. "Hang on, Stephen ... please don't cum yet! I want to feel it in my pussy! I want to be wet with it and feel it running out of me!"

A moment later, humph! She took all of it in one, swift plunge. No hymen, no pain, just straight down. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh god! Oh god! Oh Stephen!" she cried out as her pussy took me in and covered me in her wetness and warmth. It wasn't like sex with Lindsay, but it was different and was supposed to be natural and it definitely felt good. I could understand why so many guys liked it.

Christi, though, had just about gone nuts over it. She was really satisfied, I realized, and all because of me. It was a great feeling. I was proud of her and proud of us. Was it possible? Yes! Suddenly I knew that what I said earlier was true. I loved her. It wasn't rational but I knew in that instant that I'd give my life for her, and that she was more important to me than anything else in the world. And Lindsay, well, she not my girlfriend, mostly because she never wanted to be, but I still care about her a lot. We stopped talking as she leaned forward to kiss me. Her tongue invaded my mouth and we stayed locked in that embrace as we both rode the escalating waves of climax.

Just before she came, she leaned forward, so that she could whisper in my ear, and she said, "I love you, too."


Christiana — Monday — after lunch

What the fuck? I'd just told someone I'd known intimately for less than two and a half-hours, and to whom I've just lost my virginity, that I love him. What am I thinking? What the hell is happening to me? Are my moms going to have me committed? Yes, probably.

Well, it's like this: I knew then, even if I didn't want to admit it, that I'd always had a standard in terms of men in my life, and no one except my father had ever lived up to it. I knew that I had finally found someone who met my criteria and who wasn't my father that and who accepted me as I was. Maybe that was it.

I felt safe with Stephen because he'd already shown me that he cared enough to protect me and look out for my needs and risk public rejection to do it. I told him I loved him because my heart had placed him on the very short list of people who make me feel safe, secure, loved, and wanted.

OK, now that the psychoanalysis is out of the way, I can tell the rest of the story of what happened last Monday.

Yes, I pushed him into the Program room. I wanted to fuck him and I was determined to have his cock in me. The toys my mother had given me just weren't going to cut it any more. I wanted the real thing and I wasn't going to settle for less. Rape? No, you can't rape the willing and I knew that he wanted this as much as I did.

So, I got him into the room and pushed him onto his back. He has such a awesome cock! I dropped next to him and leaned over so I could suck on him. I didn't want to make him cum, just hot and bothered enough to cum quickly in my pussy. I'd gotten my injection at the beginning of the summer; I didn't need to worry about getting pregnant. Mom was smart about that. She figured that I might eventually need it. I don't think she figured it would be this quick but hey, it's all good.

I took his cock in my hand and wrapped my lips around it. It was slightly salty because of all of the pre-cum that he made. I loved the fact that he was as hot and bothered as I was. I told him so and told him that I was done being a virgin and that I wanted his cum in my pussy. I did, desperately. I wanted to feel it in me and leaking out of me so that I could rub it all over my cunt.

I'd finger-fucked and dildo-fucked myself pretty much every night for five frustrating years. Every night I'd thought about this moment and I wasn't going to accept anything but stuffed, happy pussy. Just thinking about getting Stephen's huge cock into me made me wetter than I'd ever been before. I reached down to stroke my own cock, then I felt him shift himself and my body around. He got me on top of him in a sixty-nine and I knew, or at least my body knew, exactly what to do.

I leaned forward so that I could keep sucking on him while he licked my pussy.

It felt so good! He lapped at my pussy with the flat of his tongue and then he put two fingers in me! They felt really big in my pussy and I rocked backwards so it felt like he was fucking me with them. He had me panting, for sure.

I started speaking incoherently, or at least I thought I did. "Oh God, Stephen ... fuck me, fuck my virgin pussy! Yes! Yes! Lick me! Oh God!" It was all too much and I came, repeatedly. His other hand rubbed my ass all over and his fingers kept sliding between my cheeks and toying with my nether hole. I didn't even think about getting his big dick in my ass because I was so focused on getting it in my pussy. The ass would come later.

We got into a good rhythm of licking and sucking. His cock was so hard it was almost painful in my throat, but I loved that I could suck him so well. I'd been dreaming about doing this for so long and I wanted him to enjoy it so much. His tongue was hot and wet and raspy on my pussy and I knew that if he kept it up he'd make me cum again.

I focused on drawing my tongue along the bottom of his cock, then working my way back to the head. In no time, he warned me that he was about to cum. I pulled away quickly and begged him not to cum yet! I wanted to feel it in my pussy! I wanted him to cum in me!

I lifted my leg up and over him. I whirled around so that I could sit astride him and ride him cowgirl. I knew I wouldn't have to worry about my cherry. Mom had given me a two-headed glass dildo (for my pussy and ass) that eliminated that minor annoyance two years earlier.

I took Stephens' magnificent cock, placed it at the entrance of my pussy, and sat down abruptly. I thought it was going to split me in two! "Yeeeaaaaaaaaa! Oh my fucking god!!! Oh god Stephen!! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy. Cum in me!!"

He had me screaming for sure. It was awesome. I know some girls still complain that their first time is short, brutish, and totally unsatisfying. Mine was not. I couldn't, wouldn't have asked for anything other than the glorious fucking that Stephen gave me.

I looked down at him as I rode him and he grinned up at me. His eyes were so alive! I ground myself into him, rubbing my cock against his body and feeling it throb. I watched as he took it in his hands. I tried to thrust it out at him, just to see if I could and he laughed as he held onto it and wouldn't let me pull back. "Hey! That's mine! You've got your own," I insisted.

"Babe, right now, I don't think you'd let go of it for anything!" Stephen countered, then he thrust upward, impaling me on his magnificent cock. I was momentarily overwhelmed by the wonderful feeling of being filled to the brim.

"Oh! Oh! God! Fuck! Yes!! Stephen, I love... ," I screamed, and then I leaned down and kissed him. It wasn't a simple kiss. He kissed me back and rolled use over, until I was on my back and he was above me.

"Christiana?" and his eyes asked the question that couldn't pass his lips.

"Yes! I'm yours, already, Stephen. Do you really think that I'd give myself to you like this if I didn't want you and need you? I'm yours, if you'll have me."

"Always, love." And that's all that was said on the matter. It was settled. We knew we wanted each other and that was that.

I moved a pillow under my ass so that I was at a better angle and he wouldn't bang into my other bits, then I looked up at him and said "Now fuck me, damn it!"

He did. He used his strength to fuck me relentlessly. He hammered my pussy and it felt so good. His cock was wet, hard and long. It filled me like nothing ever had, and when he came, I came too. I held him tight and wrapped my legs around him and let him pump his cum deep into my pussy. I savored the feeling of it hot inside me and knew that I was going to leak for the rest of the school day. That thought made my cock tingle once again as I laid back and felt Stephens' weight upon me and the beat of his heart against my chest. I fell asleep to the warmth of his breath on the nape of my neck and the fullness of his cock in my sex.


Stephen - Monday afternoon

I looked down at her and I knew that I had just found 'the one'. Kind of amazing, if you think about it. I knew that there are high-school sweethearts who make it for the long term and I knew that we'd make it, too. I just had no idea what we'd have to go through in the next seven days.

All we had to do was get through The Program and deal with our parents, respectively. Simple.

YA ... RIGHT. OH WELL. It was a nice plan.

First, we had to face the rest of the school and that was going to be easier said than done. I knew that between the bikers, the rednecks and the skinheads, Christiana was not going to have it easy and since I had become her boyfriend, as well as being her Program partner, I was going to catch at least some flack. It was a good thing that my buds on the team could be counted on. They had never let me down either in a game or in school and I knew that they'd come through for us if we needed them. I figured, worst case scenario was that we had to get someone to protect Christiana, just as the Principal had said.

I knew that Christi was sleeping ... or at least drifting in and out. If we had had the full day to do that, I would have stayed next to her and gone to sleep, but we couldn't and didn't. So I did the next best thing, gently took her nipple in my mouth, sucked on it, rolled it around between my lips and teeth, and tried to get her attention that way.

"Ah ... oh ... ooooooooo" She twisted over, so that she was on her side, facing me. Her eyes opened and she looked at me. I wish I could tell you what that smile meant to me at that moment. My whole world lit up, having her look at me that way. She was, well ... perfect. I know ... everyone who reads this journal is going to think that it's insane and totally unrealistic to believe that two young people could just fall for each other like that. I'm here to say that it was really not anywhere as fast as I've made it out. We had been enamored of each other for a long time I had been watching her ever since I had first seen her and she obviously had been paying attention to me too, without my knowing it.

"Christi, love, we have to get to class. It's 1:20 and we should have been in History five minutes ago. Dr. Alberts is going to skin us."

"Oh shit, Stephen. You're right. Isn't Eckletts in the class too? He and his buddy, Cammons? FUCK! I hate them. This is going to suck. How the hell did those morons make it into AP history? The system must be slipping or something."

I knew the question was rhetorical, so I let it slide. "I know, Christi ... but crap didn't the Principal say she would take away these wonderful rooms, etc. if we didn't go to class at all? Talk about sucking..."

We both got up and cleaned up as best we could. Thinking about going to class had us both in a funk. We had just had the best time of our lives and it was going to be ruined by a couple of punks who thought Hitler had the right idea. Sometimes living in this part of the world just sucks.

Once we were both ready, I reached out and took her hand and we walked to the door together. I opened it and let her walk through, because I knew there would not be anyone in the corridor to greet us. Everyone was in class by now and I didn't expect to find anyone else in the halls between where we were and the Horace Mann Social Sciences Building. We call it 'the Mann building', for obvious reasons.

We got to class 5 minutes later and again, I had to take Christi in my arms before we went in. She was shaking again. I had never really seen her scared before but then again, she had never had reason to be scared of anything before, at least in my presence. I knew that I was going to have to go in first and get her to her seat, fast, if I was going to prevent her from becoming the entire focus of the class. Dr. Alberts was going to be his usual self, of course, and that didn't bode well, either, at least for poor Christi.

I looked at her and mouthed 'ready'? she nodded and I opened the door. Here goes nothin', I thought.


Christiana — Monday afternoon — 1:30 PM — AP History

I should have known that I had had it too easy until this point and I should have expected that nothing moves faster than light except for gossip. Especially in high school.

I was holding Stephen's hand as we went into Dr. Alberts' class and that left me exposed to most of the class. There was nothing I could do about it I'm not sure, looking back, whether I should have been more afraid than I was at that point.

As we went it, I caught the tail-end of what Dr. Alberts was saying " ... the syllabus until the end of the semester. Now I expect..." and his voice trailed off as he caught the movement out of the corner of his eye and he turned to watch us come in.

His voice went from professorial explanatory to something far more threatening and hard edged. "Excuse me."

Stephen and I stopped where we were as Alberts looked up at us from his desk.

"Excuse me, MISTER Jacobs. May I be so bold to ask what you're doing coming into my class, almost twenty minutes late?"

Stephen returned Dr. Alberts' gaze and said, "Yes sir. Since you can see that Christiana and I are in The Program, we are permitted to come into classes late for our Program week, since the Principal and the school board has done away with 'relief' at the beginning of each class."

"I'm sorry, MISTER Jacobs, am I to believe that you can come and go as you please from MY class?"

All eyes were on Stephen as he addressed Dr. Alberts. I don't think any really bothered looking at me, even if I'm the better looking of the two of us!

"No, Sir" Stephen replied almost immediately. "We cannot leave before other students, nor are we supposed to 'abuse' the privilege by arriving unreasonably late to classes. I imagine that Dr. Zeiss will have a flyer to you in your box this afternoon if it's not there already. When we saw her this morning, she told us that the decisions to change The Program were made during the summer."

I couldn't help myself. I guess I was tired of watching Dr. Alberts trying to bully Stephen, so I took a couple of steps forward and stopped at Stephen's side, took his hand in mine and looked at Dr. Alberts and said "it was my idea to be here a little late, and before you ask, it was Program business." By now, most of the class had gotten a good look at my ass and my breasts, but for whatever reason, had not see my penis. I expected one of my classmates to say something soon, but was pleasantly relieved that no one of them did. It was if everyone was mesmerized by Dr. Alberts' reaction.

He looked at me. Not your look of recognition really more like incredulity. I thought at first that he didn't really know what to make of me. But, then I saw his eyes sweep down my body, stop, and them come back up and I saw a look of recognition in his expression. I knew that he was gearing up to say something, but I wasn't at all sure what it was going to be. My hopes were not high.

"Ms. Mellanson. Sit down." and he pointed to a chair. "Right now, right there. I will speak with you afterwards." And so I sat, feeling relieved that I was no longer going to be singled out by him for an extended tirade. Once I had sat down, he no longer seemed interested in continuing a conversation with me or with Stephen. I reached out to Stephen and took his hand in mine. He looked at me and I mouthed "thank you." He smiled at me and squeezed my hand. Eyes were still upon us, but my 'abnormality' was out of sight.

The rest of the class was a blur. I don't remember what happened, really and don't care. Syllabus, we received a syllabus and he said something about the course, I'm sure of that. I've forgotten everything else. I suppose it doesn't matter. Yesterday's class was fine and we took notes.

Anyway at the end of class, after everyone had left, and Dr. Alberts called Stephen and me to the front of the class, where he was seated at his desk.

"Ms. Mellanson." He looked up at me, as I tried for some level of modesty, without looking like that was what I was trying to do. "You are a true hermaphrodite, correct?"

"Y ... y ... yes, sir. I am. How did you know?"

"Ms. Mellanson, just because some of us are quiet and do not exhibit what we know all of the time, do not believe that we are ignorant. I had a great aunt who was similarly afflicted. She, unfortunately, did not have the obvious grace and stunning looks that you have been so fortunate to inherit. She had the opposite problem, in fact, and being 'plain' to the point of homeliness; she despaired of the loneliness that her plainness and 'differentness' brought and eventually committed suicide."

I didn't really know where he was going with the conversation, but I wasn't comfortable with it, and I took Stephen's hand in mine and pulled him close.

Getting Stephen closer to me did not dissuade Dr. Alberts from whatever he was trying to say and I was standing there, starting to get a little cool from the afternoon breeze that was coming in the classroom windows. My nipples were standing up, which caught Stephen's attention when they brushed up against him, and I really wanted to feel his hands on them.

"I think, Ms. Mellanson that you are going to have a hard time of it this week. I don't envy you what you are about to go through and I hope that nothing tragic happens because of the attitudes that some of your classmates have. If you need me, do not hesitate to ask me for help. I don't want to see you broken and despondent the way my aunt was made to feel. Agreed?"

I was taken aback by what he said, and couldn't really cope with the fact that his aunt had committed suicide, so therefore, he wanted to help me.

"Agreed. Thank you."

"Dismissed, then. Don't forget my offer."

"I won't, sir," I said. I gave him a smile that I hope looked better to see than it felt to give, and I pulled on Stephen's arm, to that we could get out of there.


Stephen — 1:55 PM - Second Floor Hall - Horace Mann Social Sciences Building.

The second floor of the Mann building was a madhouse. Students were crammed together in the hallway, all trying to get to lockers before the final class of the day. Some, like Christiana and I, were on our way to Gym, with Head Coach Werner. Others, like my friends Greg, Carlos, and Timmy were on their way to pre-Calculus math. I didn't envy them, either. I had doubled-up on math last year, had done my pre-calc class in the fall, and then took Calculus in the spring, just to get it behind me. Thank God for having a father who's an engineer and knows that stuff. I'd never have survived otherwise.

So, like I said, the second floor is a madhouse just before 2 PM on Mondays. However, add two naked people to the mix, and things get really strange.

"Yo, white boy!" Oh no, I thought, only my buds on the team call me that. They give me a hard time for having almost no tan, ever, because I study so much. I turned and saw the four of them walking down the hall. "Yo, hommies, what's up?" I called out. I also had Christiana move to my side by the wall, blocked from their view, mostly, by my body. It would be soon enough when she was seen and then I'd have to do something or say something and I wanted to make sure that she was protected.

As they came closer, I couldn't help but grin at them. I loved being with them because we've been friends these last three years and they've always stuck by me and protected me, ever since I joined the team.

Timmy grinned that maniacal grin of his, as he looked me in the eyes and said "We saw your ugly, skinny white ass and thought we'd come find out why the witch was trying to make us all sick."

I took a swat at him, but missed, owing to the fact that, at 6'1, 235, Timmy was easily one fastest kids I've ever met, despite the fact that he's of the biggest kids in the school and could move mountains with his tree-trunk legs. He's the only one on the team who can leg-press more than me.

He taunted me "So slow, white boy. Jeesh, we're going to lose the season with reflexes like that"

It wasn't until he turned that he saw Christiana standing behind me. She had been shielded from them as they came up to us and she had stayed quiet. I'm not sure how she did it, but she almost blended in with the lockers. I couldn't believe that no one had approached her for a 'reasonable request', unless word had gotten out from this morning that I'm on the warpath for her.

"Hey white boy, you going to introduce us or what?" Timmy's head kind of flipped in Christiana's direction. I reached back with my hand and pulled her to my side, making sure that they all saw my hand around her waist and the way that I was intentionally being possessive of her space and touch.

"Guys, this is Christiana Marie Mellanson. She's going to be the valedictorian of the school this year and she's my girlfriend, as of about three hours ago. Don't touch her, not even a 'reasonable request', is that clear?"

"What the..." I saw Timmy's eyes as they caught site of Christiana's extra appendage.

I turned to Christiana and said, "It's OK." very quietly.

She understood, I think, what I was trying to say and she turned to Timmy and said in her own quiet, lyrical voice "I'm a Hermaphrodite, Timmy. I have both sets of organs well, not complete sets, no nuts, but everything else is there. What you need to know" and she turned to Greg and Carlos when she said this "is that I am female, really. I think, act, dress, and feel like a female. I just kind of 'got lucky' and have some extra parts. It's no big deal now, but I've kept it hidden for years because I was afraid of people and how they would treat me."

They didn't look phased by it, really. I think it was because nothing really phases a lacrosse attackman. You have to be smart, quick, and really determined and that means you can't let a whole lot get to you mentally. But, I do think that they were rocked back by the fact that I had referred to Christiana as my girlfriend.

"Dude, what the fuck? You said this morning, just before you got your skinny white ass dragged off by the Principal, that you weren't banging anyone. You lying to us, bro?"

OK, I'll say this now. Timmy's impression of the language of a black teenager from the inner city was not going to get him very far, but I ignored it in the moment. There was plenty of time to razz him about it afterwards.

"Nose, you're just jealous because Christiana is beautiful and she's mine. And no, I wasn't lying to you. Up until about an hour ago, the last time I got laid was July, and that was before double sessions."

By making it clear that Christiana and I were involved physically, it made her 'a part of the gang' and therefore someone they'd protect as well. At least, that's what I hoped it would do.

"Woo hoo! You mean that that the two of you?..."

"Yes, and that's all you need to know. Now, if you four want to do us a favor, we need some cover going down the hall."

Timmy grinned at me and said "Yea, no prob. We'll clear the way."

Timmy turned to smile at Christiana and the bell rang for the two-minute warning to get to class. My boys had a long way to go to get over to the Valentine B. Horton Memorial Applied Sciences building where all math, physics, basic engineering, and industrial arts classes were held.

It may be a known fact that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but it's also a fact that there are no such things as direct paths between places in a high school, at least that's the case at East Riverport.

As my buds turned and started clearing a path down the hall, I turned to Christiana and kissed her quickly once and then kissed her some more before we broke our clinch "Whew. I thought that was going to be a scene. I didn't expect them to take it so well".

Christiana grinned at me "Oh. I think we've not heard the end of their thoughts ... or even the beginning"

"Sweetheart, let's go. I've got to get to gym. Coach Werner is not going to like it if I'm not there to start training. Don't you have to go too?"

I took her hand and we started to walk quickly to catch up to my buds. They were a long way down the hall before we eventually caught up and fell in behind them.

As we walked, Christi said to me "I don't know, she didn't say anything about it this morning, but I'm not going to be able to put off being around other people forever. I've been very lucky so far today and I've got to 'make an appearance' at some point."

"Suit yourself. I just don't want to see you hurt. Remember that I have to use the girl's locker-room."

"That's OK. That's the way it's always been and I understand. I also know that some of the girls are going to want you to play with them, and I'm OK with that. You're mine and no one is going to change that. Once we got outside, we broke off from the guys and headed towards the athletics building, and yes, the school does have an entire, separate building for athletics. The football program brings in a great deal of money.


2:05 — Last period — Gym — Christiana

Well, I had made it through almost an entire school day without even being approached for a 'reasonable request', which was amazing. There was that the one 10th grader, who freaked, but I'm sure she is not going to say anything to anyone now. Having a boyfriend who's large and intimidating is occasionally useful for things like that. In fact, I had not made it through the entire day without being noticed as 'different' as I learned once I got home, but I was safe with my family by then.

I noticed, as we walked outside, that the day had turned out to be fairly warm, so I was feeling good or at least comfortable physically being naked. Holding Stephen's hand and being pulled close to him as we walked made me feel safe. That's what I was needing, because I knew that the week had only begun and it was not going to be easy. I was feeling worried about the warning that Dr. Alberts had given me and I wondered again what my parents were going to say when I saw them at dinner. That became the least of my worries, unfortunately.

It was a few minute walk down to the (Jesse) Owens Athletic Building but the path there went right past a trail that led off through the woods, to a prominent overlook, a bluff over the river's edge.

We were met by five of the school's notorious skin-heads; just coming from what I am sure (now) was a break from school to smoke the pot that grows so abundantly around here. They came out of the woods, laughing about something that one of them was saying. The one in front looked up and saw us walking. Since we were both naked, it caused him to yell to his buddies, causing them to look up, too. We were about one hundred meters apart, but they were closing fast, since the sidewalk taking us to the athletic building and the grounds beyond curved down and away from the back door of the Mann building.

I felt Stephen pull my hand hard as he said "RUN".

I didn't question him, but took off, knowing that if we got surrounded, it could be a real problem. Stephen kept pace next to me, but we were just a second or two too late. As we got by the side door of the Owens building, I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"Got her!"

I was pushed forward so I kept going with it and went into a roll, just as my training had taught me. I came up to see Stephen's back, as he had already turned to face our attackers. "LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE" he said in the most menacing tone I'd ever heard anyone use. If they didn't believe him, I sure as hell did.

The group's leader, a senior who's name I didn't know said "Get out of the way, she's going to be our little plaything this afternoon, isn't that right, chicklet?"

I came up by Stephen's side and I think they saw all of me for the first time in that moment, because no less than three of them said "What the fuck?" and they were pointing at me. Two of the three were Cammon and Eckletts. I should have known that they'd be pot-heads. I think that they were at a total loss for what to say until the bald one in back, another senior, said, "She's a freak, and the kommandant said that freaks should be purged from the society, just like the Jews. I say we kill her. Kill him, too, if he gets in the way."

The way that he said it made my blood run cold. I could tell that he wasn't kidding and that he actually thought it was a good idea. We were in trouble and I was scared. Maybe more scared than I had ever been. There were five of them and even if I could take down three of them, that left two for Stephen. He and I have trained together for the last five years, but I didn't know if he could bring himself to use what he knows.

The first one, a tall, blonde, blue-eyed, tattooed muscle-boy, tried to push past Stephen to get to me. What I saw amazed me. Stephen shuffle-stepped to his left, grabbed the guy's arm, twisted it just so and drove the palm of his left hand up and through kid's elbow. The crack was audible for everyone and the kid screamed. A long, terrible, agonizing scream. Too bad for him that Stephen wasn't finished. The moment that he bent over to cradle his now bloody, shattered, dangling arm, Stephen brought his knee up hard and pulled the kid's head down fast to meet it. It broke the kid's nose and snapped his head back hard. Blood poured everywhere as he collapsed. It happened almost in the blink of an eye. Stephen stepped back with his fists up just like we had done so many times, dropped back into a perfect defensive stance, sort of an 'en garde' position and looked at the other four. "Next?" he said quietly.

They looked at him and their buddy on the ground and decided, I think, that discretion was the better part of valor. They said nothing as they took the wounded one off with them. I very much doubted that they were going to tell anyone what really happened. Too bad. We would.

"C'mon. Let's get to class. I'm going to have to tell Coach Werner what happened."

"Stephen not to sound ungrateful, but how did you do that? We've been training together for the last five years and I've never seen you move like that."

"I guess I thought you knew. I've been studying since I was four. I would have told you, if you had asked, you know. You know I'm now a third-degree black belt. What I haven't told anyone else is that I've also been studying Bei Shao Lin. Those punks didn't know what I know, because I'd never told anyone outside my family and a few, very close friends. The school doesn't even know. Those guys didn't have a chance. If they had really threatened you, I would have killed them."

That did it. It broke through the tension that I was feeling and I started crying. It felt good to let go of the stress and to let the emotions flow. I didn't realize how scared I had been. Stephen stopped and pulled me to him. "Shhhh. It's OK, love. They're not going to hurt you now. I'm not going to let them. We'll tell the Principal and let her know what's happened after Gym."

We stood there for what seemed like several long minutes, as I let the tears come and was feeling Stephen's body warm against me. Eventually, as the tears stopped, I began to feel something else entirely. My nipples had been rubbing against his chest in a most wonderful way and I felt his warm hands caressing my back. I whispered in his ear "lower" and I wiggled a little bit to get him to understand what I wanted. His hands slid down my back and I felt them cup my ass and squeeze, softly. "More" I whispered. I was suddenly very turned on and I wanted him to know it. He had protected me and it made me want to show him how much that meant to me. "Fuck me in the shower?"

"You bet. After class though."

"Awwwwww." I whined as a ground myself against him. My cock was hard as a rock, my pussy was dripping wet and I wanted to get fucked and Stephen had what I wanted, a long, gloriously hard cock that I was stroking and trying to get him to put in me.

Stephen ground himself into me and pumped his cock into my hand for several long minutes as we kissed and groped each other. I could feel his cock get slippery with his pre-cum and that made me that much wetter and more ready to fuck. "Christi when we get the chance, I'm going to fuck you every way I can until you're cross-eyed and can't walk any longer. But ... we've got to get down to the field now and tell the Coach what happened. He's going to want to know. 'Specially since I was attacked last year. We could go all the way to the state championship again this year, if everyone stays healthy."

"Just make me cum ... Use your fingers in my pussy... please?"

He took my face in his hands and we kissed, sort of tongue fucked each other as he did what I asked. I felt his hand move down over my breasts, down across my belly, over and around my cock and then down the front of my body to cup my mound in his hand. I felt his middle finger, and then his pointer finger next to it slide into me. It caused me to come to my tip-toes for a moment, as I got used to the fullness. He drew them mostly out of me, then back in. Again and again he penetrated me, spreading the wetness everywhere. Every time his fingers slid into me, his palm rubbed my clit, which drove me crazy. Luckily, it didn't take very long for him to get me off. His fingers curled just the right way to rub my g-spot and that pushed me over the edge. I came screaming into his kiss and then I collapsed in his arms, with his fingers still in me, but not moving.

As we broke our clutch, Stephen kissed me again, but more tenderly. "Feel better, babe?"

His eyes twinkled as he looked at me. I hadn't let go of his cock while he was fingering me and as he looked at me, I was stroking it lewdly, trying to get him to cum. He was getting wetter by the moment and finally, he looked at me and said, "I, ohhh, fuck, don't stop! Oh! I'm going to cum!". He did something amazing by picking me up and taking me standing up, face to face, impaling me on his cock as he sank down into a classic 'horse' position. I was just about able to sit down onto his 'lap' as his legs formed 45-degree angles. His wonderful hands squeezed my ass as he lifted me up and let me sink down a couple of times before he caught me in a powerful hug and he came. I could feel his hard cock pulse in me repeatedly as he fired his cum deep into me. It was as if he was marking me as his own and it was what I wanted. I thought about what being pregnant by Stephen would be like as he came. I'd never thought of anything like that before, and it felt right like something I will do and not just a dream.

Even as he held me close to him, he had the presence of mind to whisper in my ear "I don't think we're going to make class today".

We rocked back and forth for another moment, before sort of fell backwards onto the soft grass. He pulled me down too, so that I was lying stretched out on top of him. The sun was warm on my back and his hands felt so good on my skin, running up and down my body. I loved the feeling of his hands on my ass. I wanted them everywhere, but it turned me on to feel his hands there.


Monday — 2:55 PM — Stephen

I think we fell asleep outside, because I don't remember anything after I pulled Christi on top of me. I woke up when a shadow passed across my eyes and I heard footsteps. I nudged Christi and said quietly in her ear "we have company."

I could tell that Christi was disoriented and it took her a moment to get her head around where she was and what was going on. When she finally 'snapped to', she lifted her head up enough to look at me. The 'what are we going to do' question I could read in her expression. "Classes are almost over. We can get to the Admin building and get to the Program room for our clothes in about ten minutes. We can go home after we tell Coach Werner and Zeiss what happened."

As I was telling Christi my plan, my other buds my study group except for Kate Holmes came up to us. I hadn't expected to see them here, near the Owens building, but that's where they were and I was just going to have to explain.

Christi and I stood, as it was not really dignified to talk to someone when you're on the horizontal and they're not.

The moment that Kate got up to us, she started going off on me. "Stephen? WHERE WERE YOU? You were SUPPOSED to be in gym, suffering along with the rest of us. Werner is apoplectic. He thinks your not going to be on the team or some such. You're REALLY going to have to talk to him. Calm him down."

"OK, OK. Look, Christiana and I were jumped an hour or so ago by 'Igor' and his cronies. He's nursing a severally broken elbow and nose and he's not going to be bothering anyone for a while, but Christi and I have to get to Coach Werner and to the Principal and tell each of them what happened."

"WHAT? what do you mean you got jumped?"

It was Christi's turn, as she knew Kate (they compete for grades and school accolades, but it's friendly). "Kate, they were coming up the path from the river overlook and when they saw us, they chased us all the way over here. We almost made it inside, but one of them tried to grab me and almost got me. I got lucky and rolled forward out of his reach. Stephen guarded me and when Igor? What's his name, anyway? Doesn't matter ... Igor tried to grab me. They wanted to kill me. At least what they said. Igor tried to grab me and Stephen wasted him. The rest of the gang dragged him off. Don't know where."

"NO shit? Are you serious?"

I grinned. I couldn't help it. It had been all reflex. I really hadn't thought of anything. I just did what I knew and I told her that.

Jeff Olbert, one of my other study buddies, said "What do you mean, you did what you knew. Knew from where?"

Ah shit ... I had walked into it. Oh well, I thought, the truth is going to get out one way or the other. Might as well be the one to make sure it comes out the right way.

"Jeff. I'm going to tell you the truth. I'll tell all of you. BUT, you've got to keep quiet about it. I don't want this blabbed all over school, k?"

"Blab what? What are you talking about?"

"Jeff, I'm a black belt, third degree, in both Chung Mu Do and Northern ShaoLin Kung fu and I'm very, very good for my age. I'm one of the youngest 3rd degree black belts in the country. I study in Plattsburg with one of the original students of Won Kuk Lee, the founder of Chung Du Kwan. My teacher is eighth Dan, or eighth-degree black belt and he's very, VERY good. Got that much? OK. The punks who jumped us didn't know that and I DON'T WANT them to know that. They less they know, the safer I and Christiana are, get it?"

"Yea, I got it. I'll be quiet. Jeesh, you would think that you didn't know me at all and that I was some rube from the country or something."

"Jeff, you ARE a rube from the country. BUT you are a very, very SMART rube, isn't that right, Trish?"

I had to tease Tricia, because Jeff had beaten her on the school standing by one tenth of one point. He's at 3.96 and she's at 3.95 and she's been 'trying to get on top' for some time. If only the two of them would realize that they ought to be trying that position out in a more personal, private setting, they'd both be happier. Neither of them is fit to study with if the other's not there. They don't see it, but the rest of us sure as hell do. One of these nights we're going to have to take more drastic measures to get them to see what the rest of us have seen for the last two years namely that each is madly in love with the other and that they are SO good for each other, it's kind of scary. Sort of like the story of one of the original Naked In School pairings that is mandatory reading for every 8th grader now — Jared and Amanda. Their love story is legend. Word has it they are married and have three children of their own now. Amazing.

Anyway, I think that Christi's differences had finally captured someone's attention, because besides Jeff and Kate, Louis ("Lou") Murphy, Jill Abernethy, and Janice Rogers were there and I saw Janice lean towards Jill and whisper something to her while looking at Christi. They hadn't openly said anything yet, but they were listening to the conversation between me, Kate, Jeff, and Christi. I decided it was better to call them on it and get it over with, rather than have there be additional questions. I knew we, at least Christi and I, had to get moving in a moment, if we were going to catch Zeiss and Coach Werner before they got too busy in their after-school stuff.

"Wha... ?" Jill was not a big talker, so I had put it out to her and let her work into whatever questions she might have. "What's the deal? She finally blurted out, looking embarrassed.

I called out to Jill and Janice while pulling Christi close to me. I wanted this to be fast and quiet. "Jill, Janice. Both of you have seen Christi here and I'm sure you're both wondering what the 'story' is. I'm going to have her tell you and then she and I are going to go do what we have to do. I want you to both understand that as of late this morning, Christiana and I are more than just Program partners. She's my girlfriend now and I want her to feel accepted by both of you and by everyone else in our group, OK?"

The others gathered around us to hear what was going on. Christi was really gentle with her and reached out to take Janice's hand. "I'm a hermaphrodite. I'm a girl, as you both know, but I have some 'boy bits' that I was born with. My condition is really, really rare. Like 'lightning-bolt striking or shark attack' or 'can be found in a textbook' kind of rare. And yes, before you ask, it does work and yes, I can have sex that way. And no, I can't make myself pregnant."

Janice looked really fascinated. So much so that she reached out and said quietly "can I touch it?" Her request caused some giggling from the rest of the group.

Christi grinned. "YES, you can. Just like you'd do with a boy ... not that you'd know anything about 'that', of course." She was teasing, but it made Janice blush anyway. "Don't be surprised by the reaction, OK?"

And with that, Janice took Christi's now only semi-soft penis in her hands and began to caress it. It didn't take more than a moment for Christi's cock to become fully tumescent. Janice had a wild look in here eyes as she started to stroke it pretty regularly, as if she was trying to make Christi cum that way. I'm only being honest when I say that every other guy in the school would have loved to have been in that same position and predicament.

Everyone watched Janice touching Christi. It was, in fact, pretty damn erotic. Christi had closed her eyes and was very much enjoying the touch. I could feel her hips shifting back and forth, driving her cock into Janice's' hand. Watching the scene made me really hard, too, even though I had cum in her less than a half-hour earlier. I wanted to see how much of an exhibitionist she was, so I stepped behind her and sort of rubbed my erection against the cleft of her ass and at the same time, reached around and cupped her breasts in my hands. Her breasts filled my hands and she loved the attention that she was getting. She leaned back into me and moaned her approval. She was worked up, no doubt, and the rest of our group seemed to be pretty worked up watching it all happen. I noticed that Jeff had moved to Tricia's side and had his hand on her ass, squeezing it while he held himself close to her. She obviously had let him get closer to her than I had originally knew about!!

After watching Janice fondle Christi for several long minutes, Louis and Jill turned to each other and kind of 'fell into' a clinch. They were not making much pretense of caring about school regs on PDA's, because as they were making out, they were touching each other all over. It was pretty plain that they were going to have to 'get a room' in the next 24 hours, or die of sexual frustration. I was happy for them, as it had been a while for both of them since either had had a SO in their lives.

As for Kate, well, she had taken to fondling Janice, even as Janice was trying to make Christi cum. I hadn't known that Kate liked girls, but she seemed preoccupied with trying to get into Janice's panties. It didn't look like Janice was trying to stop her from doing just that, but she wasn't helping, either, as she seemed pretty intent on getting Christi to cum. At last, as Christi was warming up to cumming, Kate slid her hand up Janice's skirt from the back and looked like she was reaching around to get her hand down the front of Kate's tiny white panties. I suspected at the time that it would not take very much at all to push the whole group into an orgy and just thinking that made me that much harder and made me want to do another round with Christi.

I pulled myself closer to Christi so that I could whisper in her ear. "I'm going to take you home and suck your cock as you suck mine and I'm going to finger-fuck you as I do. How does that sound? You want my cock in your mouth? I want yours. I want to fuck your ass and stroke your cock as I do it, too."

Christi leaned here head back, even as she started to cum and told me in a not quite whisper how much she wanted me to fuck her ass and that she couldn't wait to get home with me. That made me feel great and I tilted her head so that I could kiss her. That must have done it for her, because she came, hard, spurting cum all over Janice's hands. It was awesome. Janice is a very sexy minx, even if she's the number four student in the school. She showed it when she took Christi's cum and licked it off her hands slowly as Christi watched her, even as Kate's hand was covered totally by Janice's now-wet panties and Janice's skirt was a pile around her feet.

Janice leaned back into Kate, and after she was done licking Christi's cum from her hands, reached down to her own sex to press Kate's hand into her sex. I would have stayed to watch the rest of what happened, but Christi and I had places to go and people to talk to and we couldn't put it off any longer. As it was, we were already over an half-hour late getting back to the admin building and I was worried that Coach Werner would no be there to talk to.


Christiana — Monday afternoon — 3:35 PM

Oh ... my ... God ... I have NEVER, EVER been made to cum so hard in my whole life. I couldn't believe that Janice would make me cum like that and that she would make me want to touch another girl so much. When I saw Kate's hand go into Janice's panties, and I felt Stephen rubbing his magnificent cock against my ass, it was all that I could do to resist the temptation to bend over and force Stephen to fuck me there, front of everyone.

It was really hard to break away from that scene. I had been made to cum by a hand-job no less by someone whom, until that day, I'd never really given much thought to, and in front of a group! When Janice made me cum, I knew that I wanted the same chance that Kate had had to make Janice cum. But, I wanted more than to just touch her, I could feel that for certain. Maybe later, I thought, as Stephen and I finally turned to head up to the admin building.

Good thing we did, too. I had to pee.


It was a long five-minute walk to the Administration Building. I was leaking Stephen's cum and was still really worked up. I wanted to fuck him. I wanted to get fucked by him any way he wanted me and all night long. Watching him walk next to me, to see his muscles tensing and releasing with each step, kept me wet and ready and I was pretty certain we weren't going to make it home without taking each other again. It was as if someone had released the stopper in the dam and all the desires and sexual frustrations I had felt over the last two years had come out all at once and that each one was demanding to be satisfied.

I didn't expect, especially since the day had been anything but ordinary, to be able to simply walk into the Program room in the Administration Building and simply get dressed, but that's exactly what happened, since all of the other students were off to their individual sports teams or after-school activities and not wandering the corridors of the admin building. When we got there, I palmed the security plate and the door 'clicked' with that distinct sound of a lock opening. When we got inside, we were surprised by the side of a very naked, very focused Nancy Thomson-Davis on her knees in front of her (I guessed) Program partner, Mike Weels. She was taking his cock deep into her mouth as he leaned back and watched her pleasure him. I would have stayed and maybe joined them, but Stephen and I had to get out clothes and go and find the Principal with Stephen (so I thought).

I had to pee, so I walked into the unisex bathroom. I realized that I had to stand to pee, as I as still a bit erect. I didn't know that Stephen watched the whole process. After I cleaned up, we walked over to our lockers and found everything just where I had left it. I turned to Stephen and asked him if he wanted to help me get dressed. He grinned and reached out to take the blouse I had been wearing earlier that day. I slipped my hands into the blouse and he helped me work it over my head and to get it to settle into place. I could feel his wonderful, warm hands on my breasts while I was getting the blouse on. They felt great and made me want him all the more. Next was my skirt and Stephen gallantly helped me step into the skirt. BUT, like most guys, he had other things on his mind! Just as I was bent over to pull my skirt up, I felt his hands, suddenly, on my ass and down between my legs. His fingers were so soft and gentle that I just melted to his touch and let the skirt drop, so that I could lean against the wall and let him touch me in whatever way he wanted. I knew we were being watched and yet I didn't care.

It actually turned me on to know that Nancy and Mike could see my pussy, my ass, my cock ... everything ... and could see Stephen's massive erection as he started fingering my sex and making me cum again. I was so wet with Stephen's cum and my own juices that Stephen's fingers slid into me with no resistance. My body opened to him and I thrust myself backwards, to impale myself on his long fingers. I remember telling him to fuck me harder and faster. He did just that and I moaned because of it.

"I want you, Christi. You're so wet right now and I want to fuck you 'till you scream. We can, you know. Nancy and Mike won't care. It might even turn them on enough so they'll do the same."

I don't know what happened to me. Right then, I didn't care about talking to the Principal or to doing anything but getting fucked. If Stephen asked me to fuck him or to fuck anyone else or to let someone else fuck me, I would have. I was a slut in that moment and was thinking only with my pussy and my cock. I know that I was not alone feeling that way, but it was totally outside my experience at the time and I wasn't sure in fact, I was pretty positive that my parents were going to be shocked or at least really disturbed by my reaction to my first day in The Program.

Instead of saying anything further, I simply took his beautiful cock in my hand and bent over enough to line it up with my pussy then backed into him. I was still really, really tight (duh! I had been a virgin up until that morning, my favorite dildo aside) and it took me a second or two to get him into me. Once I had adjusted though, Stephen was able to push right into me.

I don't know what I said then. I was so overwhelmed that I was probably just making random noises. I know I begged him to fuck me, over and over again, because he told me so afterwards. It was enough though. It felt so good to feel his cock moving in and out of me. When he reached around me to grab my cock in his hand, it drove me crazy with lust. His strong hand wrapped around the base of my cock and I could feel two of his fingers reach down to rub my clit at the same time. His other hand was caressing my breasts and playing with my nipples as his cock speared me repeatedly. I looked down, saw his hand on my cock, and felt him in me at the same time and it turned me on so much that it took me over the edge. I felt my pussy clamp down on Stephen's cock as my cock started to spurt everywhere. I didn't think is possible to cum like that ... but it was like lightning or waves ... or something ... how do I describe what no one else can feel?


Stephen — 4PM — Monday afternoon

It is hard to describe what I was feeling that afternoon with Christi. I had, up until that point, never felt the waves of desire and love that I felt with her. A lot of people are going to read this and say 'bullshit' and say that what I was feeling was just lust and that my brain was addled because I had such a willing partner in Christi. I won't say that I wasn't in lust as well but I'm old enough to understand a little of the difference. You would think that I would have been completely turned off by Christi's cock. But it is so erotic as a part of her, and is such a part of who she is, that I wouldn't have her any other way. It makes our sex together not a lot different than most M/F couples, but it does add some things that are both intimate and wonderful.

I'm not one to have powerful flashes of inspiration or insight but I recognize, retrospectively, that I knew we were going to have to find a way to tell our parents about each other and the only way that was going to happen is if each of us was with the other when those conversations occurred. I also recognized in that moment, as I was making love to her from behind, that it was going to easier if we just told them straight out that we had already made love and two, that we were probably going to be better off if we had the help of the others' siblings for any of those talks.

Once I had moved around Christi to fuck her and play with her sex(s), our friends Nancy and Mike started watching us, since she had long since completed the amazing blow job that she had been giving him. I could see his cock getting hard again and her hands stroking her own, beautiful pussy.

I whispered in her ear "they're watching us and they're getting turned on again." She leaned her head back so that she could whisper to me "I know. It's making me really hot." She must have been damn close already, because it didn't take very long for Christi to cum and for her to spurt everywhere. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. Her pussy was milking my cock and I felt myself cumming again even as her juices ran down the inside of her thighs.


After we both came, we sort of collapsed against each other and held each other for what seemed the longest time. Her skin was warm and her touch was just as soft as could be. I wanted to close my eyes and go to sleep and wake up feeling her against me, but I knew that was going to have to wait at least for a little while until we got some things straightened out with my parents (and maybe hers as well).

It was another five or ten minutes before we started to pull ourselves together. Mike and Nancy had already left, giving us both shy smiles as they left, hand in hand. If The Program is good for anything, it is creating couples who form really tight, long-term bonds. The Program literature is littered with success stories about juniors and seniors who found their true loves while in The Program. If The Program were an actual dating service, it would make a pile of cash, because of its known success rate. It's been less good, as Zeiss said, at teaching empathy or compassion. The problem is that for the most part, either you have those qualities in you from your time at home or you don't. I'm more sure now, for instance, that neither quality could be instilled in a student if it was not already inside that student to be brought out. I saw both the really good and the really bad this last week and seeing both reinforced the notion that schools cannot be the place to teach values and a sense of personal self worth, but if it done right, school can be a place to explore one's outer limits of behavior and personal conduct. There was an old, old movie called "South Pacific" that had a song in it about prejudice, where the refrain said 'you must be carefully taught'. That is still true. I saw the repercussions of that on Thursday and it was ugly.

It was weird, getting ready to leave school that afternoon. We had been stripped naked in the morning; re-introduced to someone we each had long known about and wanted for a great deal of time; experienced the joy of making love to each other for the first time; been attacked for no rational reason; participated in what could have easily turned into an orgy; and eventually found our way back to the admin. building, only to make love once more in front of two of our classmates, and to do so without shame or inhibition.

All in all, it had been a decent day, albeit with a brief rush into absurdity. I didn't expect that our conversation with Zeiss was going to be easy, but it had to be done. Besides which, I don't think I could get it up again today, even if I wanted to do so. That had to be a first, at least for me.


Christiana — 4:30 - Monday afternoon

It was really weird to be getting dressed after being naked all day, and naked not just at home, where it wasn't unusual for me to be naked, but at SCHOOL. It was as if I was living through an episode of that early 1960's show, 'The Twilight Zone'. If someone had asked me in the middle of the summer whether or not I'd ever go naked at school, I would have shunned the person as being completely and totally out of his/her mind. But, there I was, getting dressed after being naked all day, LOSING MY VIRGINITY! and finding the love of my life.

I looked at the clock as we were getting dressed and saw that it was 4:30 in the afternoon. Stephen was standing near one of the beds, trying to get his things together. He hadn't gotten dressed yet, except for the t-shirt he had worn in the morning, but his books and things were almost together and mine were not. Unlike many other NIS Programs, we were not exempt from schoolwork for the week. Dr. Zeiss had made it very clear in our meeting that one of the changes that she was making was to insist that Program students do all of the same reading and writing for classes and that we still had to take notes, etc. Since we were no longer allowed 'relief' in class, I figured that classes were going to be a lot more focused and that schoolwork was going to get back on the front burner. It had seemed that class work had taken someone of a leave of absence over the prior three years, while things were being sorted out with the Program.

I came up behind Stephen and put my hands on his side "Sweetie"?

Stephen turned to me, his eyes very much alive and sparkling "what is it?"

"Nothing, really. I was just thinking that if you're going to get dressed, I thought you might like to try something fun."

"What do you have in mind? Hmmmm?"

"Well..." I said, reaching over to the shelf where Stephen's clothes are "I was wondering if you'd like to try something that I thought of this morning. It's something that I think will keep you interested until we can get together tonight or tomorrow."

He could see my grin and I think he was game for anything I had in mind. I took the panties that I that I had worn this morning, that I had masturbated him with, and I held them against his stiffening cock.

"How'd you like to wear my panties? To feel them rubbing against your beautiful cock, just like mine do?"

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am. Why do you think I wear silk panties all the time instead of anything else?"

"Will anyone know?"

"Not unless you tell them, silly! Of course, your mother might find them, but I get the feeling from what you've told me that such a discovery would not exactly be a shock to her. Am I right?"

"Yes, probably. She knows that Lindsay and I are lovers and she's done nothing but encourage me in that. It's funny, but it's as if they really want me to have fun sexually. They've never, ever lectured me on it and they've been really nice to Lindsay when she's come over. Even when she's stayed for breakfast."

He let that last statement hang for a moment, seeing what I might say. I was not jealous of Lindsay in any way and I actually found the idea of Stephen fucking her to be quite erotic. Weird. It was definitely a reaction to think about and to talk to my therapist about.

"Ok ... so you'll do it?"

"Yes, of course. I want to make you happy."

"Well ... this won't make me happy so much as HORNY. Think about it. You, wearing my panties under your clothes; getting hard; and thinking about fucking ME. It's a girl's wet dream."

"Oh..."

He grinned as he took my panties and stepped into them. It was amazing and erotic to watch him sliding them up his body. Once he got them into place, I could see just how lean and muscular his body really is, because they almost fit him as well as they did me. They were a little tight around his ass, but depending on what time of the month it is, they're sometimes a little tight on me, too. All in all, they were incredible to see on him.

The thing that I knew they would do, they did. His cock was fully hard under the silk and I reached out to run my fingers along its encased length. It twitched, just like mine does, and I knew exactly what he was feeling.

"How do they feel?" I asked, already pretty much knowing the answer.

He grinned at me a leering, lecherous grin and said, "If we don't finish getting dressed right now, I'm going to strip and fuck you and show you how good they feel. I never knew that they felt like this. All I've ever worn is cotton, like most guys."

I kept touching his cock and said, "Now you know how I feel pretty much every day. Turned on, because my cock is wrapped in silk and so is my pussy. I'm almost always wet now and I have to finger myself in the bathroom like, twice a day or something, since the middle of last year."

"I don't know how you managed. I would have jumped someone's bones for sure, being that frustrated."

"I DID, silly. YOU ... TODAY"

How much does it take to get a guy to kiss you? Apparently not very much, if he's already worked up. Stephen grabbed me and took me in his arms and kissed me. He kissed me like he meant it and like he'd never let go.

When we finally separated for a breath of air, he looked into my eyes and said quietly and directly "I love you, Christiana."

Ok ... so I melted. That was all I needed to hear to get me all twitterpated and flustered. I knew I loved him too and I had already told him so, but to hear him say it so gently and after kissing me so wonderfully was what I needed and it made my heart sing. It was definitely going to be a red-letter dinner day around the table tonight.

-Break-

Here's a side bar. Yes, we did eventually leave the Program room. Once I got dressed in just my skirt and blouse, we did manage to make it down to the Principal's office. It was funny to watch Stephen walking along, because I knew that he was feeling his cock inside the panties, moving against the tight denim of his jeans and it was turning him on something fierce. He was desperately trying to control his erection, but if he had not been floating down the corridor, I would have told him that the heightened sensitivity goes away after a week or two and that he'd eventually adjust ... that is to say, if he doesn't interrupt the wearing of silk with his usual wardrobe choices.

We went into the office and were met at the desk by the afternoon secretary, Ms. Mihos. We told her that we had to see the Principal and that we expected that she would want to hear what we had to say.

We had to wait several long minutes, but eventually we were told to go in. I'll let Stephen talk about what happened once we got in with her.


"Jacobs, Mellanson, get in here."

I took Christi's hand in mine and we walked into Zeiss's office together. It was immediately apparent that there was not going to be a repeat of the kind, gentle discussion that we had been a part of that morning.

"I have heard a very disturbing rumor this afternoon and it better not be true, or I am going to be very, very angry with both of you."

I looked up at her and held her gaze, if only to see if I could do it. I knew that I had probably used excessive force in dealing with Greg ("Igor", as I like to think of him). I'm also pretty sure we were going to be in trouble for not reporting this a whole lot earlier.

Zeiss continued, while not dropping her gaze "I have been told by Jill Abernethy, and Janice Rogers that you were both the victims of an unprovoked attack this afternoon. I have also learned that Greg Whitcom is suffering a compound broken elbow and extensive damage to his nose, jaw, and forehead as a result of that attack. Before I call the police, is there anything that I should know?"

Call the police? Huh? I was worried. I didn't think that my efforts to protect Christi would lead to the police being involved.

I spoke up, I guess, because I felt I had no other choice. I knew my parents were probably going to go ape-shit over what I did. My father has told me, I don't know how many times, that I have to extra careful because of what I know and that if I didn't, I could be sued or arrested or both. I didn't like hearing his words come ringing back at me in quite this way.

"Dr. Zeiss, I want to be respectful to you, so I am going to say this as gently as I can. Whether I say anything right now depends on whether or not you plan on having me arrested. If you do, I have nothing to say to you and want my lawyer present. I may want to have a lawyer present in any case, as I can imagine anything I may say to you is going to get repeated to the police anyway."

I think that the Principal was taken aback by what I said, but perhaps not as much as she would have been twenty years ago. She looked at me and then at Christiana and said "Is there anything that you want to say, Ms. Mellanson? Is there anything that you can add to what I outlined a moment ago?"

Christi, being the 'heads up' girl that she is, took my cue and said "No Ma'am. I don't think there is."

I'm pretty sure that Zeiss was expecting Christi to be more talkative than that, but she wouldn't have been if she had seen that we had not stopped holding hands the entire time or known that Christi and I had become lovers and more for each other. I would have explained that part to her if I had not been so afraid of what was going to happen to us.

Zeiss got up and walked to her doorway and called out "Ms. Watz, could you get the Riverport Police on the phone? I need to talk to the Inspector on duty. Thank you."

She then walked back around to her desk and sat down. "I'm sorry that you two have decided to say nothing. It makes my job of protecting you both harder and compromises the security of The Program. I expected better of both of you, frankly."

"We're sorry, too, Dr. Zeiss, but if the police are going to be involved, I can't risk saying anything to you that could be repeated. My father's been very, very clear on that point and he's the one who'd have to bail me out of something went bad and I got in trouble."

Christi chimed in "I feel the same way, but Stephen's right. My moms and my dad feel the same way and I know they wouldn't want me saying anything without talking to our family's lawyer first."

Zeiss's phone rang at that moment and she leaned forward to pick it up. As she waived at us to leave her office, she mouthed at us "Don't leave the office.", so we both got up and walked out to the office's reception area.

I pulled Christi close to me and held both of her hands. "It's going to be all right, Christi. My father wouldn't let anything happen to us and I know that I used what I know in self-defense, so no matter what, we're going to be fine. I only hope that this doesn't interfere with lacrosse practice."

Fifteen minutes later, Zeiss came out and brought us back into her office. She was not looking happy and I almost didn't dare ask why. Fortunately, I didn't have to. She lit unto us pretty well.

"The first thing that I have to say to both of you is that I am disgusted with both of you. I expected better behavior and better judgment from both of you. It seems that your newfound relationship has clouded your judgment. I thought both of you were wise enough to come to me straight away after the attack, given my admonishment this morning to both of you on this very subject. However, I can see that I unleashed, unknowingly on my part, feelings that you already both had for each other and that nothing I could have done, short of not partnering you, would have prevented your coupling today."

She continued, as Christi and I sat, hand in hand, waiting for the 'other shoe' and hoping we weren't going to be expelled or arrested, or both.

"The police seem to think right now that they do not have to press charges against you, Mr. Jacobs, but you will both have to give statements to the police here tomorrow. You both WILL be here promptly at 8AM, after homeroom, so that those statements can be taken. If you choose to not give those statements, I can only assume that they will press forward with an investigation, without your help. I cannot recommend allowing them to do that. It would likely result in many days of disruption of the school and the possible involvement of the Superintendent herself and the school's lawyers. If you choose, as you have already intimated, that you will obtain your own council, then this process could drag out and I may have to suspend you both until it is over."

I almost came out of my seat when she said that. "What? That's crazy"

"Crazy or not, Mr. Jacobs, I would be under tremendous pressure by the Superintendent to do so. I would regret having to do so, as you would both still have to make up The Program week later in the year, and I can guarantee that it would NOT be together."

I looked her in the eye and for the first time with a teacher, really got my hackles up. "I don't think you'd be wise to do so, Dr. Zeiss. I know my father would not like it and he'd most likely call a friend of his, an old school friend as it turns out, the Governor of Ohio. I am sure that the Superintendent would not appreciate getting a call from the State house over this matter."

"Are you threatening me, Mr. Jacobs? Because if you are, it's not a wise move."

"No. I'm not threatening. I'm TELLING you what I am going to do and you can do with it what you like. I would suggest that you let this matter drop. I will not press charges against Greg unless or until the police assure me and Christiana that we are not going to be prosecuted."

"Mr. Jacobs, I resent your tone and I will not be threatened by a student. If you proceed, I can assure you that it will not be forgotten."

"Dr. Zeiss. One thing I have learned in my martial arts training is that I never, ever have to threaten anyone. However, If you take it as a threat, that's your issue. I'm telling you what I can and will do. I will not have my college prospects threatened by the likes of Greg Whitcom nor will I put up with being coerced into cooperation with an investigation against me or Christi. If you choose to, you can call my father and I am sure that he will agree with my take on this. He's a very, very bad person to cross, given that a good percentage of his fraternity brothers from Ohio State now work in the state government. Your call."

She flushed red and rose out of her seat. As she pointed to the door, she said "Out. Both of you. I will consider tonight whether or not to expel you or simply suspend you from participation in lacrosse for the spring. I'm sure that Coach Werner can find a replacement for his team given enough time. As for you, Ms. Mellanson, you failed to come to me when you should have and you seemed to have taken Mr. Jacobs' side in this, so consider yourself warned as well. You may be on your way to valedictorian right now, but if certain AP classes are closed in the spring, I am sure that there are others who could just as easily take the prize."

Suddenly, I saw fire and smoke in Christi. She was on her feet, leaning over the desk and looked like she wanted to strike Zeiss. "Don't even think about it. If you threaten my college path, Stephen's lawyers and connections are not the only ones you're going to have to worry about. My mothers and my father have friends, too, and I am sure that at least some of them would happily make phone calls to the right people."

Her tone was distinctly menacing and I saw strength in her that I should have noticed before, but missed.

"Excuse me? Are you threatening me as well, Ms. Mellanson?"

"Threatening? Not hardly. You see, I train with Stephen and have done so for the last five years. I don't have to threaten. If you try to coerce me into cooperating with the police against my interests or against Stephen's interests, I can ASSURE you that you will not like the consequences. Further, since my father is a lawyer and his firm is the biggest in Ohio, I am sure that they will assign senior partners to help him SUE you and the district. I am sure that the Superintendent was not planning to spend school funds trying to defend a lawsuit brought on by your actions. Now, what was it you were saying about warnings?"

YOU GO, GIRL! She was on FIRE and it was awesome. I couldn't believe that the nice person who had talked to us this morning could so radically change in a couple of hours. It was as if she was trying to pin the blame on us for something that we didn't do, simply because she didn't know how to deal with it. During the entire session, she didn't once suggest that she was sorry that we had been attacked or that it was scary that a student could be threatened by another student in such a way and so close to a school building.

As Christi and I write this journal, it's only been a couple of days since we learned why Zeiss wanted to push us to testify. One of the problems about keeping secrets and carrying around personal guilt is that it can cause a lot of people unnecessary, unreasonable grief. She should have just told us why and let us deal with it. I'm sorry she didn't do so.


Christiana — 4:45 Monday

I don't swear very often. My mothers say that profanity is the verbal expression of a uncouth and uncivilized mind ... but god-damned, fucking bitch! How could Zeiss ever think that trying to coerce us into testifying either against our own interests or against each other would make us more amenable to The Program or to her, in particular?

Ok, even after the fact, as I sit here writing, reliving that experience makes me MAD. It is infuriating that she could have thought that trying that tact with us would make us bend to her wishes. And after experiencing an otherwise really, REALLY good day with the boy whom I love, I wasn't in the mood to be charitable towards her. I know that I should put it behind me and forgive her for her shortcomings, but I'm not sure that my heart is really and truly big enough yet to that. Of course, our sensei keeps trying to teach us that we have to have our lives in balance in many ways: emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally, and socially. Right now, I'm not in balance, because I'm still angry. Yes, partially because of The Program, I have a wonderful lover as well as a loving fiancée out of it, but that's not the point. I can't move on with what I'm feeling yet, and I blame her for that. I'm going to have to get to a kind of closure or peace with what happened.

After our meeting, Stephen walked me home. My house is only 4 blocks or so from mine, so he was happy to do it. I knew that my father was not going to be picking me up until after dinner (even six after Mom and Dad split up, I stay with my Dad as often as I can. I love him so much.). Stephen was much more subdued on the way to my house and I blame Zeiss for that, too. I wanted Stephen to be as he was this morning: tall, handsome, and outgoing. Instead, I walked next to the thinking, brooding Stephen.

He was probably plotting what he was going to do with Zeiss' strong arm tactics, I thought. I know that I was occupied with similar thoughts and was not paying much attention to the walk home. I believed him when he said that his father knew the Governor and could call him if necessary. That's not a claim you make idly and I had never known Stephen to brag, or for that matter, talk about himself at all.

Once we were a block from my house, I came out of my reverie and pulled on Stephen's hand, to get him to stop walking.

"What's wrong, love?" he said as he turned to face me. "Why did we stop?"

I hesitated for a moment. "Stephen. I love you. I know that I always will. What I don't know is how my mothers and my father are going to take everything that has happened today. I think it might be better if I walked on alone from here and if I called you later, so that you could come over. I think my family is going to want to meet you, since you're going to be in my life."

"Oh ... ok." He looked crestfallen and sad. I looked into his eyes and saw real sadness and it stabbed me painfully. I really didn't expect that reaction and I didn't know how to deal with it, so I grabbed him with both hands and pulled myself up to his height so that I could kiss him. He wrapped his arms around me and crushed me to him. There was desperation in the way he kissed me, as if he didn't know how let go or somehow doubted what I had said.

"Stephen, please don't doubt me or my love for you. We've watched out for each other for the last five years and we've always protected each other. We're not going to stop now, 'k? Let me do what I have to do and I will call you just as soon as my father picks me up or things calm down enough to have you over. It's going to be a long, long night."

"I'm just scared, that's all. I've wanted this day for so long that it's hard to deal with it actually being here. You mean more than anything to me and I don't want anything to happen to you. Besides, I..." he hesitated, then stopped and went quiet for a moment. When he started again, he did so very quietly. "I need you, Christi. It's not the sex I need. It's ... well, it's the friendship. I need to be able share everything with you and I've never had that before."

I'm not sure what moved me more, the fact that he was so worked up about being apart from me, or his wanting the friendship so much. Either way, it got to me and so I grabbed him again and we kissed, right there on the sideway, as the late afternoon sun warmed us.

We were a long time parting and the sun was waning by the time that we waved to each other as he went towards his house and I, mine.


Christi — 5:30 PM

It was not very far to my front door by the time that Stephen and I parted, and I made the rest of the walk in good time. I moved with some haste, partially because I wanted to see my moms and tell them both what had happened, but also because I could smell dinner! I realized that I was STARVING and really needed to get into a plate of food in a hurry, before I bit someone's leg off.

"Mom! Margaret?! Where are you?"

The answer came from the kitchen, where they usually are at this time of night. Margaret must have just beaten me in getting home. She was early tonight. Usually, she's out until at least 6:30, even given the fact that she has almost zero commute to work.

"We're in the kitchen. Come tell us about your day, sweetie."

Margaret's beautiful face poked out from around the arch that led from the kitchen into the family great room. She smiled at me and she waived a large wooden spoon at me. "You're just in time to take over making the mashed potatoes. I'm trying to get the salad on the table and watch your brother at the same time."

I turned to spy my beautiful younger brother playing in the corner with his train set. I left the kitchen and went immediately over to him. He heard me coming and turned to look up. "Sister!" he yelled and he bounded into my arms, so that I could hug him.

My brother has never been anything other than a joy in my life and I am so lucky to be his sister. He's taught me about patience, beauty, love, and singing just because you're happy. It was a real boost to my father when Jeremy was born, because Daddy always wanted a son to love and play ball with someone he could wrestle and teach how to fish and do all the other things that fathers and sons do. Daddy never stopped loving Jeremy, even when Mom left him and it may have been Jeremy who helped Daddy get over Mom's leaving somewhat. I had never seen my father cry until Mom moved out and I realized how strongly my father felt things, watching him sit on the porch and cry as my mother took things to the moving van.

>>> Fuck! I can't even write about it without crying, too. It's been three fucking years and her leaving still makes me cry. How am I going to tell Stephen about what happened? <<<

I held Jeremy in my arms for at least a minute, feeling his love for me and just enjoying being hugged by him. I whispered in his ear "I love you" and he squeezed extra hard and said, "I love you too, Sis."

Eventually, I had to put him down. At 6 yrs old, he's pretty heavy and it was getting hard on my back. Some autistic children can't stand being touched. Some react violently to having their hair touched while others don't like being kissed anywhere. Some others react badly to loud noises or large crowds. Jeremy had all of these symptoms from time to time, but usually he was fine. That's the thing about autism, there's this spectrum of conditions that no one has yet understood (though they're a lot closer than they were in 2000). I think about my 'issue' and it doesn't seem all that bad, in comparison. I thought about that while I walked back to the kitchen to talk to my moms.

Once the table was set and dinner was made, we all sat down together. It was something that was pretty special and I knew it. I didn't have forever to tell my moms what had happened, so I thought I'd roll some of the information into one 'package'.

Once we were all served, I spoke up, so that I could get out what I was dying to tell them anyway. "I have some good news that I thought you both might want to hear"

Margaret, my mother's lover/spouse of the last three years, looked up in surprise. "Oh? What's that?"

"I have a boyfriend and he's been right under my nose these last five years." I could tell that I was blushing. A strange reaction for me, given what had happened today.

"Does either of you remember Stephen Jacobs?"

My mother almost dropped the salad bowl that she was holding. "Not your practice partner from the dojo?"

"Yes, him. He's wonderful."

Oh my God ... if my tone of voice didn't' give away the store, I don't think anything else could have. I didn't really mean to make it so suggestive, but after making love to Stephen repeatedly, and having tell me that he loves me ... well, what could I do? My body was aching for him and I desperately wanted to be in his arms again.

"How much does he know about you? I mean, could he deal with... ?" And she left the question hanging. I knew exactly what she meant though and perversely, it was a perfect segue into being in The Program, so I kind of slithered into that.

"Actually, yes, since he and I are in The Program together".

You'd have thought that I had just announced that I'm a psychopathic killer or that I had voted Republican or something by the way that both she and Margaret came out of their seats. My mother was clearly furious and Margaret was pretty upset, too. More at the fact that my mother was upset than at me. Margaret had always taken a 'hands-off' approach to my school stuff and after school activities; figuring that such decisions were for me, my mother and my father to decide. Clearly, they did expect this bit of news. I only wish that it was the only bit that I had to deliver.

"Christiana Marie Mellanson" uh-oh, I thought. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? WHAT IN GOD'S GREEN HELL WERE YOU THINKING? HADN'T WE BEEN OVER THIS A HUNDRED TIMES?". Now she was yelling. That didn't help, because Jeremy started crying and holding his hands over his ears while he sat at the table. "Thanks, Mom", I said, "way to go". She glowered at me for my insolence.

A person would have thought that she'd control her temper, at least in front of Jeremy, until he had gone to be. I knew that if I didn't get him quieted down quickly and then settled into bed, he'd be up until all hours of the night and no one would get any sleep.

I did the only thing that I could do: I got up, went over to Jeremy, took him in my arms and took his plate from the table, so that I could take him to his room and feed him there, and try to calm him, so that he'd not be up all night.

As I started up the stars to the bedroom floor, my mother called after me "You come back here, young lady, when he's to bed, because we're not through with this yet."

Her tone carried menace and I realized, for perhaps the first time that I really didn't want to talk to her about this, at least not now. Dad was going to be a lot more understanding, I knew (or at least I thought I did). I also wanted to call Stephen and run back into his arms, because the evening was not going at all how I had hoped. I wondered if Stephen's evening was going any better. I knew my evening would get better once I was with him.

Once I calmed my brother, made sure he was fed, and ready for bed, more than an hour had passed. I was calmer myself, because after reading two stories to him, I couldn't help but be more relaxed. I loved reading to him and he loved it too. It was a special time for us. I wondered idly whether Stephen liked reading to children. I imagined that he be good at it, with that wonderful deep voice of his. Did he read to the young boy whom he cared for on weekends? I made a note to myself to ask him. I wanted to be there when he did, if he did.

By the time I walked back down stairs, it was an hour later and my father was in the living room, waiting for me. "Hey squirt! Ready to go?"

"Hi Dad. I love you. Yea, I'm ready to go. My bag's upstairs. Be right back."

I ran back upstairs, grabbed my overnight bag, my cell phone, purse, keys, and a change of clothes, including a new pair of silk panties. I knew they'd come in handy!

I bounced back downstairs with my bag and hollered to my mothers, "love you Mom; love you, Margaret. Dad, I'll be in the car." And with that, I was out the door and running to my father's car. On the way, I grabbed my cell phone from my clutch purse and made a call.


Stephen — 6:30 PM - Monday

I didn't realize how bad it was for Christi. She didn't tell me until I went to her father's house, that she had had such trouble with her mothers. I had expected, or at least hoped, that they would be a lot more sensitive to her situation and our new relationship. I wondered why, with such a beautiful daughter as Christiana, her parents had broken up, especially since when it had happened, Christi was just turning 14 years old. That seemed an especially hurtful time for parents to break up. I knew it was none of my business, but it nagged at me anyway.

I talked to my parents in my father's office before dinner and they had taken the news of my renewed participation in The Program really well (they don't mind me naked). They were extremely curious about Christi and about my newfound relationship with her. They hadn't really heard of hermaphrodites, either, and thought that what she had done to cope was really amazing. The attack alarmed them a lot though and that took up a lot of time and energy to talk about. The Principal's actions angered them as well, but they advised me to give a statement in the morning, as Dr. Zeiss has asked, with our family's lawyer present just in case, and to get on with things, so my evening went about as well as I could have hoped for.

It was not quite 7:30 PM by the time that I heard from Christi and it was not a 'real life' conversation, but rather a voicemail message saying that she was on her way to her father's.

I called her back a couple of times and when I finally reached her, I knew something was wrong, because there was a catch in her voice and she was very distressed.

I'm not going to relate the conversation, because it really was one of those in which more was said by her tone of voice than by what she actually 'said'. I wanted to shoot straight over there immediately, but she told me that she needed some time with her father and not to get there until close to 10PM. after telling my parents why I was proposing to go out so late, but it was still early and I had things to do.

The only glitch during the evening happened when I went upstairs to my room, just after dinner. Undressing as I went, I headed to my room to dump my books and climb into the hot tub out on our deck. As I got to my room, I had already taken off my shirt and shoes and was unbuttoning my jeans. I had almost forgotten that I still had on Christi's panties. I started skinning off them off when I heard my sister's voice. "When did you start wearing girl's panties? I'd not have pegged you for the type."

I whipped around and saw her. She closed the door behind her and walked up to me, naked. "Don't get me wrong. They don't look bad on you, they just don't look right."

"Sara! What are you doing up here?"

"Well, you probably know that I was put in The Program, too, today. Getting touched all day by everyone got me really worked up. I didn't get to cum like I wanted to, though. Everyone was too busy talking about the girl. Apparently, one of the girls in The Program has a dick, too, and so everyone was talking about it. They were too busy with that to help me cum".

I told her that didn't sound like much of a happy first NIS day.

"Stephen? That doesn't matter. The truth is, I wanted you to be that person, anyway. You know we've always been close and I didn't want anyone else to be my first."

I froze. She had heard about Christi. Did she know that Christi and I were together? My mind went into race mode and I lost track of what Sara was saying.

"Your what? What do you mean your first?"

"My first! Duh ... I'm a virgin, Stephen. I want you to be my first. I love you. I always have loved you and now that I'm in The Program, I want you to touch me, make me cum, and take my virginity. I don't want some stupid guy who doesn't care about me to do it."

I hesitated for a moment. She had caught me in a 'compromising position' and I was going to have to talk my way out of it, at least until I was able to talk to Christi. I finished taking off my clothes, leaving them in a heap on the floor, and then walked over to her.

I love my sister powerfully and am fiercely protective of her ... but this was totally out of left field. I mean, sure, my sister is beautiful, 5'6", auburn hair, deep blue eyes, 34C-23-32, and is always becoming more so. But I hadn't thought of her that way (well, that's not completely true, I've always really enjoyed seeing her in her panties)".

"Sara, I love you, but I'm not sure what I can do. I have a girlfriend now and I need to be loyal to her."

"Huh? WHAT GIRLFRIEND. YOU DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND."

I told her that I indeed did, but that it was new.

"Come on, Stephen, last week, you were complaining that you didn't have anyone to be with and it was driving you crazy. When did this relationship happen?"

"Today," I told her. "I said that we've known each other for a long time"

Her eyes went wide. She realized whom I was talking about. Her jaw hit the floor.

"Christiana Mellanson? You mean your girlfriend is the one with the cock? HUH? WHAT THE FUCK?"

She was almost yelling. "THAT'S MESSED UP."

No, I said, it's just very, very rare, and she's perfectly female, it's just that she has an extra appendage.

"That's nice and all, but it doesn't help me and it doesn't tell me what you are doing wearing a pair of girl's panties."

"That was Christi's idea at the end of school today, when we were getting dressed. She thought I'd enjoy it."

"Did you? Do they feel good against your skin? I can see you're still hard and that means at least one part of you likes them."

I felt sheepish as I admitted to her that they did feel good.

"Sara, I still don't know what you expect me do to. We've never, ever even kissed each other ... at least not that way. I don't think there's anything I can do for you, at least not until I talk to Christiana and maybe Mom and Dad, too."

She almost sauntered over to me, her naked body nubile, tanned, and firm. "Yes there is, brother of mine and I'm going to deal with it right now." With that said, she came up close to me and looked me square in the eye, and then grabbed my cock in her right hand.

"Hey!" I protested. "Stop that! I'm your brother."

"Yea? And? Why haven't you ever shown me this before? It's like ... half again longer than anyone else's in the school and it's gorgeous."

As she said that, she pushed her body into mine in a most unsister-like fashion and stroked my cock in her right hand in a very, very pleasing manor. She definitely knew what she was about and there was no way that I could effectively resist. Her body was warm, silky, and she smelled really good. She had me and I was just going to have to go along for the ride. To resist not only meant not getting what was becoming an amazingly good hand job, but also meant pissing-off, perhaps for a very, very long time, my loving, beautiful, gentle, sister and I just couldn't do to that to her.

She wrapped her hand all the way around my cock, stroking it with long, purposeful strokes. After a very short time, I had to warn her that I was going to cum because of her touch. "I'm going ... Going ... to cummmmm." And with a grunt, I did. All over her. I think she took great pains to make me cum all over the spot where her sparse little bush used to be. It was as if she was trying get me to 'mark her' or something. I didn't have the heart to tell her that there was no way that would ever happen, at least not now, because of my love for Christi.

"Oooooooooo." She said as she continued to milk my cock for another moment or two. It was a toy or something to her, I think. But, toy or not, her touch felt so good that I couldn't keep from thrusting my hips at her, trying to get her to keep stroking me. Then she did something I really didn't expect. She dropped to her knees in front of me and took the head of my cock in her mouth. It felt so good that I was shocked. She drew back for a moment and looked up with a grin. "Like that? I bet you do. You're hard as a rock. Never thought your sister would be stroking and sucking your gorgeous cock, eh? Now that I know it's in the next room, you might find it's hard to keep me away from it."

Huh? Was she saying that she might want to do this again? A part of me really liked that idea and another part blanched at the thought. It didn't matter in the moment, though, because she was trying to make me cum yet again and it just wasn't going to happen. Besides, I wanted to get even! I reached down and gently placed a finger under her chin as she bobbed up and down my cock to get her to look up at me. What she was doing to me was amazing and I wanted to let her know that it wasn't for lack of appreciation of what she was doing that I was stopping her.

"Sara? I love what you are doing ... but I really can't cum again just yet and, well ... I'd like to show you how much I love you. Can you lay back for me?"

"You're not going to try to fuck me, are you, big brother? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I can't allow that ... unless you ask really nicely and tell me all the nasty things you'd like to do to me!"

"Well, I wasn't thinking of that ... now that I have a girlfriend and all, but it's not for a lack of interest." As I said that last bit, I dropped down onto my stomach, on the warm carpet and inched myself up so that I was looking at my sister's sweet sex. She was shaved clean, as most girls are these days, and she was definitely ready for me. I could see, even as Sara spread her legs a bit more, that she was wet and that she was pretty worked up. Her clit was distended and I knew it was not going to take much to get my beautiful sister to cum.

I licked down the inside of one thigh and then traced my tongue up the inside of the other, and then back down to her sex. I was careful not to touch it directly yet. I wanted this to last. I licked the outside of her sex, slowly working down to her center, and then up and around again. She was becoming impatient and she tried to grab my head and force me to lick her where it counted, but I wasn't having any of that, yet. She was near screaming in frustration "Do it, please. I need it, NOW...", so I slid my middle finger up and into her sex, so that I could rub her g-spot. Sara responded immediately by bucking her hips up and at me, trying to get more into her "Oh yeah, do it ... just like that". I took pity on her, however, and moved my finger in and out, always rubbing that magic spot. It didn't take but another moment or two and she started to cum "oh fuck, oh oh oh fuuuuuck, "Ohhhhhhhh, OOOOOOooohhhhmyGOSH! OH MY GOSH! Ohmygosh. OH my GOSH? Oh MY gosh. OH my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh. My. Gosh. Oh my ... Christ!". Her stomach muscles quaked as she came and then she laid back and laid still. "That was wonderful, Stephen." she said through laggard breathes.

"Just something I picked up in The Program. I thought you'd like it. Works well, doesn't it? Do you feel like taking a shower with me now?"

It didn't take anything to convince her to join me in the shower.

We got up off the ground and I pulled her to me. I could feel her wet sex rubbing against my thigh. She felt it too, and she ground herself against me, smearing her wetness all over my leg. It was intensely erotic and I knew by her touch that she was more than ready to make love to me. I couldn't do it ... not that I didn't want to ... just couldn't.

I put my hand on her waist and led towards the bathroom. Since the hall bathroom is attached to my bedroom, we didn't have far to go. Holding Sara's hand, I turned and reached into the shower, so that I could turn it to full.

The problem was that I was rock hard and there was nothing that I could do about it, even if I had wanted to do so. It felt really good to have my cock touching her ... and I certainly wasn't avoiding it. I know it was a tease, but I think that she liked my cock leaving a 'cum-trail' as it dragged along her body.

"Ow, Stephen. Put it in me, please?"

"I can't, Sis, not until I talk to Christi" There was a definite whininess to my tone of voice, but she didn't seem to care or complain about it.

She took my cock in her hand and squeezed it. "Please" she whispered.

"I can't. Not yet, but I want you to know that I love you, Sara." I looked into her eyes. "I want to, for you, but I love Christiana and I want her to be my wife."

"YOUR WHAT?!!!!"

I was taken aback at her reaction. She dropped my cock and stepped back, her desire for me, fled. Her eyes were wide and she looked at me as though I was a different person from the one she had come up to seduce.

"Yes, my wife. Look, I've loved Christi for a long time now, but hadn't had the courage to admit it. You know how much time we've spent together practicing and stuff. She and I are a perfect fit and besides, it's not one sided. She loves me, too".

It took me almost no time at all to go soft and to put up all sorts of emotional walls. I wasn't about to try to defend my love for Christi. I knew that people, including my parents, just had to accept it, or not, and deal with what each decision meant to him or her.

Neither one of us had gotten into the shower yet, so I stepped in, while I still could get some hot water, and I looked at her, as if to say "coming in?".

She stood there for a moment, with a sad look on her face. "Please don't be mad at me, Sara. I love you and I always will. NOTHING can ever change that. My love for Christi doesn't lessen that at all, and it certainly doesn't make me desire YOU any less. You are soft, sweet, and more than anything else, desirable. I WANT to make love to you ... but I have to make sure that I tell Christi first and know that SHE is all right with it, so that my relationship with her is not hurt. I owe her that. She took huge risks today and I'm not going to do anything that makes her feel like I don't value what she did and what she does for me."

"Then you'll make love to me? I mean, once you've told her?"

I grabbed her and pulled her into the shower, so that I could take her face in my hands. She gasped at first, but then once she realized that I wasn't going to let her fall, let herself melt into my touch. "Sara, I love you. More than that, I want to make you happy and to show you how much I love you. You've been my friend for my whole life and that means I'd do anything for you, including being your first."

She started to cry and I let her snuggle into my chest, as the warm water poured over us.


It seemed we were in the shower together a long time. Sara did not want to let go of me and I didn't want to feel separated from her either. That's one of the things about loving someone, separation is hard, no matter when, and no matter the reason. Finally, though, the water started to run cool and we had to get out.

We dried ourselves in silence, though Sara did break into a smile when I reached over and gently stroked one finger along the cleft of her sex. She reached out and did the same to the underside of my very erect cock and I knew that when the moment came to deal with her pesky virginity, it would be great fun for both of us.

"See you downstairs?"

"Yea, I'm going to go put on some clothes. I'm a little cold."

"Hmmmmmm. Can I ask a favor?"

"Maybe. What is it? You want me to wear something special?"

I was almost a little embarrassed to ask her what I was thinking, but I pressed ahead, because I was feeling horny again and because she seemed willing to accommodate me.

"You know those white cotton, bikini panties ... the ones with the frilled edges?"

She grinned "You like those? You want me to wear them for you?" Looking down and my feet, I croaked out "yes, please" and felt myself blushing.

She must have thought about it for a moment, because she giggled and said "or do you want to wear them?"

"Stephen! Are you blushing?. That's too funny! I love you and I'd wear anything you asked. Wanna come help me get dressed?"

She grinned at me, turned, and wiggled her ass at me as she walked slowly down the hall to her room. I plodded along behind her, my imagination racing and my cock, throbbing. I was going to have to jack off again or go find Christi.

We entered her room and she closed the door behind me. "Sit", she instructed me, pointing to her bed.

Her bed was adorned in pink: the duvet, the pillows, and the comforter. It was so soft I could have fallen asleep right there, if I hadn't been there for less than altruistic reasons!

Sara made a show of walking over to her chest of drawers and opening the top one, so that I could see what she was doing and what was in it. From where I sat, it looked like endless rows of mixed colors. I realized quickly that she must have dozens of pairs of panties, and it looked like each pair was folded and put in a line. Is that how she spends her afternoons? Organizing clothes? The thought of doing that was beyond me. I was lucky if I could cram all of my clothes in a drawer, loosing associated with the piece of clothing in question!

Sara must have found what she was looking for, because when she turned around, she had something in her right hand. I felt a surge of excitement because I knew what it must be. She smiled at me and handed me her panties. "These the ones?"

I let them unfold in my hands and they looked like what I remembered soft, white cotton panties with a frilled edge. Not being able to resist, I held them up and smelled them. I could never describe their smell. Clean? Perfume? I couldn't tell ... but I loved it.

She looked down at me, quizzically. "Why is it that ever boy I've ever heard of does that same thing? What is it about a girl's panties that make you want to smell them?"

"Sis, I don't know ... but I've never met a guy who's talked about it. It doesn't seem like something we'd talk about."

She grinned at me, as I looked up at her from the edge of the bed. "Wanna put them on me now?"

"In a minute, maybe. I had one other idea first."

"What's that?"

I reached out with both hands and grabbed her by her very naked bottom and pulled her close so that her baby smooth sex was right in front of me. Leaning forward, I kissed my way down from her belly button down to the top of her sex. She realized immediately what I was doing and she automatically spread her legs for me, so that I could have better access. I figured if she was willing to model for me and was offering me her maidenhead, I should at least show her some appreciation.

I disengaged for a moment so that I could spin her around and lay her down on her own bed. It was easy to re-position between her beautiful legs.

"Oh God, Stephen. Fuck me, please."

"You mean like this?"

"No! With your cock, damn it! I want it in me."

I ignored her plea, plunged a finger into her wet sex, and then drew it out. Once my finger was good and wet, I started fingering her in earnest. When I slipped two fingers into her tight pussy, Sara's back arched and her whole body twitched with pleasure. I put my thumb on her clit, pressing gently and flicking it up and down while I got ready to penetrate her with a third finger.

I heard her breathing hard and she gasped out, "I'm gonna cum ... I'm gonna cum ... oh, uh ... keep fingering me!"

She was too far gone to be rational, so I buried my face in her sex and licked her clit back and forth quickly as my fingers went in and out of her, which seemed to do the trick, because she went screaming over the edge a moment later and it was hard to keep her from getting away or hurting me as she thrashed around.

When she finally settled down, she rolled on her left side so that she could look up at me. She smiled that 'that felt really good and now I want to sleep' smile.

"Feel better?" I asked her. It was rhetorical, of course, but I thought I should ask anyway.

Her voice was slightly raspy as she said, "that was wonderful. Anyone else is going to be just second rate after that." She was obviously thinking about what the rest of her NIS week was going to be like for her. I chuckled.

I turned to sit down next to her on the edge of the bed. "Sara, there are a lot of guys as well as girls, who are far better lovers than I. I've not got much experience at all and I'm not nearly as gentle as some, I'm sure. You're going to have a great week, if you're open enough to it."

Inwardly, I groaned, because I knew that the rest of my week might not be nearly as much fun. It wasn't just because of what Christi and I were facing the next morning, but because I knew that Greg Whitcom's buddies were still in or around the school and that they were probably too stupid just to leave well enough alone. More than that, I realized, they could probably get weapons and while they probably couldn't get them into the school, it wouldn't stop them from taking another run at me or me and Christi. I knew that I could stop a knife, but a gun is too hard and I wasn't willing to risk it.

"I love you, Sara. Anytime you need me ... well ... you know."

She smiled up at me for a moment, and then she sank back into her pillow as the post orgasm need to sleep hit her. Her eyes closed and I took that as my signal to make my leave. Since I was naked, there was nothing to do but back out of her room quietly. I turned off the light and closed the door.

Once I was back in my room, I realized that I never did get to see Sara model her panties for me. No big deal, I thought, since she was obviously willing. Something told me that she was going to make a point of it and there was nothing to worry about. She'd always been loving towards me and even when we had our spats, as all brothers and sisters do, we got over it pretty quickly.

It was getting late, anyway, and I had to get to Christiana's father's house. I wasn't planning on going over there naked because the winds had come up and it was getting cool outside, so I got dressed in the jeans and shirt I had worn to school, but I put on some Drakkar Noir, which was my father's favorite cologne and something that I thought Christi would appreciate.

Somewhere around 9:30, I went downstairs and told my parents that I needed to go to Christiana's father's house, to see her and to tell him what had happened, personally. I knew that she had at least a pretty good relationship with her father and it was likely that she would have already told him everything by the time that I got there, but there was no sense in not saying it again, just in case he hadn't really understood or appreciated just exactly what happened today. Besides, I thought, there was every reason to believe that we were going to get a chance to actually sleep together and wake up together and I really, really wanted that. I had never done that before and it seemed like the right thing to do.

At 9:45, I got my overnight bag together and what school books, etc. that I might need, along with my terrycloth robe, so that when I woke up in the morning, I wouldn't have to be cold immediately. Ya, I know ... WIMP. Oh well, so I don't like being cold first thing in the morning. So sue me.

"Mom? Dad? I've got to go. I'll be back after school tomorrow afternoon. I'll meet Attorney Craig outside of school in the morning, before first period, and take him into the meeting."

My parents had been in the living room when I called out to them and as I was speaking, they came into the foyer.

"We love you, Stephen, and we know that you'll do the right thing. Don't worry about anything. Attorney Craig is really good and he already knows that he may need to step in and take care of things."

My mother looked up at me with those steely grey-blue eyes of hers. "Take good care of Christiana, Stephen. She's pretty special to have opened up to you the way that she has and she must be pretty scared right now."

"I will, Mom. I love her and I'll make sure that she's safe. That's my job, now, along with her father and her attorney. I'm actually really not worried about it, because I'm guessing that her father's law firm will send one of it's senior partners. I don't know who, but I'm sure he or she'll be good."

I picked up my bags, gave each of them a hug, and turned for the door. "I love you both" I said, as I went out into the night.


Christiana — Monday night — late

There is nothing like being able to get everything out into the open with someone. Especially if that person is Daddy. I should have known and trusted that I would feel better after I talked to my father, but sometimes I need to be reminded of just how much I love him and what he does for me.

It was about 7:30 when I bounced/ran out to my father's car and called Stephen. He must have been busy or someone in his house was on the phone because I got the voicemail. I told him to come to my Dad's house at about 10, because I knew that it was going to take a while for me to tell my father everything that had happened and, if necessary, calm him down from the tell of it. As it turned out, I didn't need to calm him down (well ... not much, at least). There's something about old time music that must do it for him, because as we were driving home, one of the really old time music stations starting playing Danny Boy. Elvis was singing it and my father just went all peaceful and starting singing along, quietly. When the song was over, he looked over at me and said "I love you, Christi."

I'm not usually the type to just break down and cry, but that's was the second time in less than 12 hours that a man I loved told me that he loved me, too, and it got to me.

"What is it, Itsy?" my Dad said, using his private nickname for me.

"Daddy, I love you. I always have. Today I found someone else who loves me, too, and that's why I'm crying."

He cracked a grin as he took my hand and said, "Who's this scoundrel who has gone all soft and has given you his love? Surely I will have to beat him with my wet noodles."

My father is silly. He's silly, he loves me, and he makes me laugh, even when I'm crying.

"Stephen"

"Huh?"

"Close your mouth, Daddy. You'll catch flies if you don't."

He could barely keep his eyes on the road as we went around the corner and onto Lakeside Avenue, he was so shocked.

"Are you telling me that your practice partner of five years has finally realized you're a girl?"

"Daddy, if you promise not to yell, I'll tell you the 'rest of the story', ok?"

Once we were on Flying Cricket Circle, we were only another twenty seconds from home and so I didn't say anything more, wanting to make sure that we didn't hit anything as we drove into the driveway.

Once we were safely stopped and the engine was off, Daddy turned to me and said "Ok. Spill"

There was no sense in delaying telling him about The Program or about Stephen and so, me I just ... well, it came out in a stream that didn't stop for almost 25 minutes. At the end, I sat there, crying, because I knew that my father had accepted what I told him and was all right with my choices. I'm not sure why he didn't complain more about my being in The Program, but he didn't. I think that he knew that I was eventually going to have to grow up and come to terms with my 'parts', but he didn't want me hurt, so he had never pressed the point.

When he finally spoke again, he reached out to touch my face, as he had done so many times before. "Are you sure this is what you want, Itsy? It's a big decision, being naked in front of everyone and letting them all see who you are. Some of them are going to be really jealous and others, like the boys today, are going to be really scared and threatened by it."

"Dad ... I'm not worried about it. What's the worse they can do? Run away? At least I wouldn't have to worry about them touching me then. It's if they don't run away, then I've got at least a chance to enjoy the week OR it's going to be shear hell. Besides, I'm going to have Stephen with me. He's already protected me once and I know that he'll do it again if I need it."

"Itsy, let's talk about that for a moment. I know that you say that you love Stephen. How do you know that he loves you the same way and that the two of you are going to be all right together?"

How do you explain to someone else that you've found the right person for your life? I didn't know, but I knew that I couldn't explain it if I wanted to and I really didn't. "I know that we're going to be together the way that I knew that I wanted to give him my virginity." The way that Daddy's jaw kind of... flopped open. It was really somewhat funny.

"You're catching flies again." He looked at me and he must have realized that he had gone slack-jawed, because he closed his mouth.

His eyes looked like they were straining their moorings "What do you mean, you gave him your virginity?"

"Daddy! I told you, we're in The Program together. I asked him to undress me after we went to The Program room to get ready for the day. When he undressed me ... well ... he realized that he didn't want me just as a practice partner. When he realized ... well, we made love several times and it was wonderful!"

"Daddy ... he was so gentle to me and so careful when he undressed me that I knew that I was not going to be able to resist being with him and he felt the same way."

There was a really worried look on Daddy's face. "Itsy, I thought we had talked about you being in The Program and we've always decided that you shouldn't do it. Now you're telling me that not only are you in The Program, but you've got a boyfriend and you've given him your virginity? I think you need to tell me how all of this happened. Did someone force you to be in The Program?"

I should have expected that question, as it was the very thing that Dr. Zeiss was trying to protect against by getting me to sign all those stupid forms. What was I going to do? She had asked me to participate and her arguments at the time made sense to me.

It was getting a little bit uncomfortable in the car, so I leaned over and said "Daddy? Can we go inside and talk about this? I'm hungry and this seat's not comfortable and I really want to be with Stephen tonight."


Once we got inside, I stripped off my shoes and then went upstairs to change into one of my long cotton nightgowns. It was one that gave plenty of room for my 'bits' and I liked it for that reason.

I went back downstairs to finish talking to my father. We had a lot of ground to cover and I didn't expect that we'd finish anytime soon. I really needed Stephen around and I hoped that he'd be the house at 10, just as I has asked.

I found Daddy in the living room, kneeling by the fireplace. He was building a fire and I found myself thinking how nice that would feel to sit near as Daddy and I talked. "Daddy? Have you had dinner yet? Can I make dinner for you?"

My dad doesn't cook for himself very much anymore. The break up with my mom was the hardest thing that ever happened to him, I think, and it killed his desire to cook. I've been told that's not unusual for guys. He used to be a great cook. Even now, I see him, when no one else is around, standing in the kitchen, crying, and looking like he just lost his best friend. It makes me really sad. I wonder if my mother knows how much he misses her.

When my father stood up, he beckoned me to him and I walked over and gave him a big hug. It felt so good to show him how much I loved him and to be held by him.

After that, dinner fell by the wayside and we talked for a long time by the fire. Actually, we were still talking when the doorbell rang. I looked up at the grandfather clock on the fireplace mantel and realized that it was 10pm and the person at the door was Stephen. I leapt up and ran to the door.

"Stephen!" I squeaked as Stephen came into the house. One thing I love about Stephen is that he's not shy about being affectionate. He grabbed me around the waist and kissed me thoroughly. I could feel his heart beating hard as we kissed and that definitely got me going again.

When we broke our clinch, Stephen looked down at me and said, "I got your voicemail and I wanted to make sure that I was here for you. We've got a lot to talk about with your father before tomorrow morning."

"C'mon" I said, pulling him towards the living room. "Daddy's waiting for us. We were just talking when you got here. I've already told him as much as I could, but I didn't know what your parents had to say."

We entered the living room and my father stood up as Stephen walked over to him. They shook hands and my father said, "It's good to see you, Stephen. Christi has told me quite a story about how the day went. I wanted to ask you about the attack and about what the Principal had to say, in your opinion, and what you thing ought to happen tomorrow."

"Sir? The attack was freakish and completely out of the blue. I thought we were going to be all alone walking over to the Athletics building. We didn't expect trouble and we certainly weren't looking for it. I told Christiana to run as soon as I thought there might be a problem. If we had had a two second jump on them, we might have made it into the athletics building and gotten away. As it was, I didn't not have a choice. I thought they were serious in threatening to kill Christi and I wasn't going to give them a chance to get organized. I didn't end up hurting the leader, Greg Whitcom, as badly as I could have, however."

Christi's father looked at me and asked, "What exactly did you do to him, anyway? The way Christi described it, you destroyed his arm and smashed his face pretty badly."

I could see that Stephen was really scared to talk about this, because his hands kept balling up in knots. I looked at Daddy and said, "Daddy, please..."

Stephen looked up at my father and I saw his shoulders come back as he tried to stand up straight, like he was about to talk to our sensei. "Sir, I did what I was taught. I broke his elbow, his wrist, and his shoulder and I smashed his face with my knee. I don't know what I broke there, but I'm pretty sure that his nose was one of the things, because I had blood all over me when we went up to The Program room in the Administrative wing."

"Just how long have you been training in martial arts, Stephen?"

"Since I was three, sir."

"And you've never had to use what you know before this?"

"Yes, sir. I've never even so much as raise my hand before, sir. Our sensei teaches us that if we have to do so, we've probably already made a mistake. I don't think that this was such a case, though. We were properly in school and doing what we were supposed to do, and we were attacked. I feel better though knowing that it was Christiana whom I was defending and not myself."

"What rank are you, Stephen? You must be at least first degree black belt."

"Actually, I'm a third degree sir and I'm going for my forth degree next year. I'm one of the youngest 3rd degrees in the country and I'm the best in the country for my age. It's not something I tell people, though, for obvious reasons."

"I take it that the Principal was less than pleased with what happened? She's threatened you and Christi if you don't cooperate in the morning, if I understand correctly."

Stephen looked like he was a bit tired, so I took his and led him to the sofa, across from where my father was sitting. I sat down beside him, feeling his warmth against me and feeling very happy that he was next to me again.

"Sir, I..."

"Stephen, if you're going to love and protect and take care of my daughter, the way you seem to have done today, you're going to have to get used to calling me by my first name, Jonathan. Ok?"

"Ok. That's going to take some getting used to, though. My parents would think badly of me if I did it in their presence, just so you know, and I'm not sure my sensei would appreciate it, either. I'll try to when I'm here, ok?"

My father laughed that wonderful, deep, rich laugh of his and he looked at Stephen with a smile. "Stephen, you take everything so seriously! I know that it's hard to be on a first name basis with an adult when you're 17. Believe me, it wasn't that many years ago that I was 17 and I know I had a hard time addressing adults by their given names. Just try to use my name when you're here and it will be fine. I know that some parents are more strict than others and I don't want to come between you and them."

My father moved a little closer to us and he looked first at me and then at Stephen and said, "Now, what are we going to do about tomorrow morning? Do you have a plan yet, Stephen?"

"I think I do, Si ... Jonathan." Stephen grinned as he caught himself "My parents are sending our family attorney, James Craig, to meet me in the morning, before school, to talk to me and to Christiana, and to go with us into the meeting, so that we're not asked improper questions, and so that if at any time, we feel like we need to stop answering questions, he'll be there to make sure that the questioning stops and we're not harassed by the Principal and the police. I'm nervous about it, because the family of the boy whom I had to hurt might want do something in court and I'm afraid that if I say anything, it might be used against me. I know that Christi is protected, because she's a witness to what occurred more than being a victim. Christi could say to the police that she was threatened by Greg and his gang, and that would be true. However, she might also have to testify for the police regarding what I did to Greg. She can be made to do that because she's not my wife yet and doesn't have that immunity."

My father sat back for a moment and then looked up. "Your father a lawyer, Stephen? Because if he is, it's rubbing off beautifully. You've got the problem pretty much pinned down already."

Stephen looked up at my father in surprise. "No, my father's an engineer for the federal government. He's just been taught to be careful in all his work."

An odd look played across Daddy's face for a moment and he looked at me and then back at Stephen. "Stephen. Back up a second. Did I just hear you say, 'not my wife yet?"

Stephen pulled me to him and looked in my eyes before turning his attention back to my father. I was nervous, but also really proud, because I knew that Stephen loved me and I knew that he had already given me something tremendous, his trust and his love. Telling my father that he intended to marry me was a big deal to me and I loved him for it.

"Jonathan? You weren't hearing that wrong. It's taken me five years to realize it, but I love your daughter and yes, I do intend to have her be my wife."

The look on my father's face was, as the commercial used to say, priceless.

He started to say something; thought better of it; started to speak again and then sat and shook his head. Finally, after about a minute or more of silence, he shook his head and looked up at us both. "I'm getting too old for these kinds of shocks."

He said it, I think, as levity, and to send the message that he was all right with the idea, even though it took him by surprise.

"Stephen, I am going to do something that costs me a lot, inside. I'm going to trust you with my daughter. She seems to love you and that's good enough for me. I've always trusted her judgment and I'm not going to start second guessing it now. I want you to know that, black belt or not, if you hurt her, you will die. Is that clear?"

My father had turned serious for a moment and I could hear the unmistakable edge in his voice. I think that he meant it, or at least wanted Stephen to think that he meant it. Stephen, for his part, was a trooper, because he played the part of the properly chastened soon-to-be son-in-law perfectly. I already knew from Stephen's touch and the way that he had already protected me that he loved me.


The rest of the evening was a blur, unfortunately, because once Stephen and my father decided things, we fell into talking and planning for the morning. Once everything was planned out and the additional late night phone calls were made, it was almost midnight. We had to be up for 6:15 and there was no doubt we were both really tired.

However, we were both awake enough to tell my father that it was our desire to share a bed and wake up next to each other. I think that had I asked that same question of him even ten years, earlier, he would have had our scalps. He didn't even seem to slow down enough to think about what we were asking, but he gave us his consent and so Stephen and I trundled off to my bedroom, which he had never seen before.

There were several long goodnight kisses as we undressed and got into my bed, but nothing more than that. We were both so very tired and it just felt wonderful to be side-by-side, naked and in the same bed together.

End — Monday, August 28.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.