The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter - Cover

The Farmer and the Traveling Salesman's Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The old sexy story... man traveling down country road, car breaks down, he seeks shelter at the nearest house. Little did this farmer know what lay in store when the salesman's daughter invited him in. Note: finished in Epilogue format.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

When we got back to Wall, Rhonda was waiting for us. I told Joey I would be back in a few minutes and went in to buy a birthday card for Rhonda and something as a gift. I obviously didnt know much about her so I just picked up a half-pound box of assorted chocolates. i also bought a pack of condoms, deodorant, a small toothpaste, and toothbrush and a pack of disposable razors.

On the ride back, there wasnt much conversation. I was absorbed in what Rhonda might have in store for me over the night, considering she thought I was some sort of gift in my own right.

We did notice the power had evidently been restored while we were in town, houses previously dark were well lit. She did comment on that.

"Darn ... and candlelight would have been so much more romantic!"

Back at her house, Rhonda asked me to carry in the very substantial box of goodies she'd bought while she talked to Joey ... I thought that was odd but didnt say anything.

When she walked in she was all smiles, though and helped me unpack the few things that needed to go in the fridge. She lifted a bottle of Merlot in one hand and a bottle of grape juice in the other. she went to the sink and poured out the juice then filled that bottle with the wine, immediately going outside to dispose of it.

"Mom doesnt like any alcohol in the house." She gave me a conspiratorial smile. "So we'd better drink it all tonight."

She then excused herself and took the box to her room.

"Hey ... the cable should be back on, too. Watch tv if you like and if you need to make a call back home, go ahead while I freshen up."

I then realized that my housekeeper/cook, Thelma, would probably be worried so I called in and told her what had happened. I made up a cock'n'bull about revisiting the dairy farm I was looking at while I was waiting for the Caddy to be repaired and she seemed satisfied. I gave her the motel number as a contact. I could always call there for messages every few hours.

I checked the TV, they seemed to only have basic cable but there was one CNN channel so I half-interestdly watched their version of the news. I heard the shower running but it wasnt long before Rhonda reappeared, toweling her hair dry and dressed in only boy-briefs and a cutoff T Shirt that only came to just below her breasts. Her nipples stood out like the proverbial pencil erasers. I gawked appreciatively and winked.

"Shower's free ... oh, wait!"

She came over and sniffed me like a friendly pup.

"If you think you need it, anyway. I like the smell of real man and you arent stinky by any means."

I took the hint and just used the bathroom to shave and brush my teeth, and swiped on just a bit if 'Edge' to my armpits. And a washcloth to my privates, of course. Never was a neanderthal.

When I came out, she was curled up on the sofa and surrounded by candles in glasses. There was only one lamp on in the room and it was turned low.

She patted the cushion beside her.

"It's only ten thirty. We have an hour and a half to kill before you "De-New" me.

I chuckled.

"This is kinda awkward, Rhonda."

"I know. I've put you in a really embarrassing situation."

She pulled my arm around her and laid her head on my shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.