The Culverville Secret Sex Society - Cover

The Culverville Secret Sex Society

Copyright© 2009 by pj

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Larry, Mary Ann and Sally have a secret club. Enter Francine, a new transfer into town who has had a public rep as 'easy' in both her last high schools.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Heterosexual   Spanking   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Caution   School  

Next day at school, I looked forward to, and dreaded, seeing her at the the same time. She smiled and winked.

"See you tomorrow night?" I felt better.

Mom dropped me off at the appointed time and, though I felt sorta silly carrying a live plant, my mom insisted on it, in my hand, I bravely marched to the door.

Mrs Stratton answered the door.

"Oh, Larry ... how nice to see you again. For me? Oh, thank you."

Now I remembered her conversational pattern, I was relieved I didnt have to say anything. It would be hard to get a word in, at any rate.

She kept up the chatter as she showed me to the living room where Mr Stratton was watching the Nightly News.

"Hello Larry." He motioned me to sit. "How are your parents? Your dad still at Bonheim Systems?"

"Yes sir, they are fine and send their regards."

"Good ... I always liked your parents, they're good solid people. Glad Mary Ann looked you up. You always seemed a good kid."

"Thank you, sir."

Stratton nodded and turned back to the tv. Evidently the small talk was over. That was okay with me. It was sorta strange talking to parents when you wanted to get their daughter nekkid. And you knew they knew you did.

Dinner was not really strained, the small talk was about the school and the state of education and the chances of the local football team in the fall season. Not much for me to say, and what i did was certainly non-commital. Fortunately we all ate quickly, and Mary Ann excused us, telling her parents we were going out to the pool patio.

We stopped at the fridge and she handed me two beers.

"Mom, we're taking a few soda's here ... alright?"

"Of course, honey. You know you dont need to ask." I managed to get my mouth closed again by the time we were out the door.

"What..."

"I'll explain later." Mary Ann laughed and winked.

I'm not much for beer, but there was something to be said for sitting there drinking one with my dream girl.

"So ... what should we talk about?" She had her usual wry smile on her face, I thought she was saying that to tease me, so I figured 'What the hell ... either the suggestion took or it didnt'

"How about sex? Do you think about sex much?"

"All the time."

"I thought girls didnt do that ... only boys did that."

"Well ... I ... do. I dont know about all the other girls, except for Janine or Sally. They say they do, too."

I was quiet, then. It was good to know girls felt that way, because you'd never know it from the way they act. I said something to that effect. Mary Ann laughed.

"We get horny same as you ... but we cant just go around screwing willy-nilly; too much to lose."

I nodded in appreciation to the point.

"Show me your pee-pee." I was stunned, this was out of left field ... hell, out'a the freakin ball-park.

"What?"

"Show me your pee-pee."

"You mean my penis?"

"Dont you think penis is just about the dirtiest sounding word?" Mary Ann was enjoying my discomfort.

"You could call it my peter..."

"Okay, show me your peter, then"

I looked around to see if her parents or anyone else could see. The trendy stockade pool fence apparantly blocked all views. I unzipped and hauled out my cock, which went from almost flaccid to fully erect in the mere second or so it took to give it exposure.

"Wow! I thought it might be nice size but that's the biggest one I've ever seen." Whoa...

"How many have you seen?"

"Well, just two. My dad's when I went into the bathroom and surprised him ... and Sally's brother Ryan's when he was showing off."

She got off her chaise and moved it around beside mine so she could face me and see closer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.