Destination Azahar - Cover

Destination Azahar

Copyright© 2009 by deGaffer

Chapter 26: Priorities

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: Priorities - How does a colony get ready to take on immigrants? Take a ride with a country boy and a businesswoman from Mississippi and find out how they managed to create a manufacturing sanctuary after being dropped on a backwater planet. Diverse groups converge and turn a barely habitable planet into a Mecca of culture and technology.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Thirteen-year-old Sara Crews was thrilled to be out of the confines of the ship she had been imprisoned in for two months. She had a nice room and was able to spend some time with Jake, but he still refused to give her a ride on his shaft. It was even becoming a challenge to talk him into a little 69 action. She wanted to make him jealous, but that was so juvenile and she was about to turn fourteen. Besides, with all of the casual sex going on in their double pod — as well as all over the ship — no one was likely to even notice her flirting with someone else.

She shouted from the foyer, "Saika and I are going for a walk, Mom."

"Don't get lost!" came from somewhere around the study. The reply only caused her to consider getting lost just to get some attention. She would be starting school tomorrow with the kids from the ships as well as some who had been on the planet for months. She had heard that some of the school kids were over fourteen and were a mix of sponsors and concubines.

Sara had asked the AI where the kids her age hung out. The two girls were headed for the first destination on the list, the original Barcino playground. Basketball courts had been added above the tennis courts and pool. There was a replicator and several picnic tables between the new basketball courts. Some of the tables were screened by bamboo to give the kids a sense of privacy and seclusion. The replicator allowed them to recharge their sugar and fluid levels without leaving the area.

The two girls had no trouble finding the hangout and were a bit disappointed that they had not interrupted anything salacious when they stepped off the lift disc. Sheila and Kim were breathing hard, but they were just taking a little break from some one-on-one basketball.

All eyes turned to the newcomers. Bobby was instantly on alert. The slender Japanese girl had to be over fourteen. He was certainly keeping his dick wet enough, but unrestricted sex was a new adventure to the eager fourteen-year-old, and he had not yet learned to control his reflex responses to sexual stimuli.

Kim laughed and gave Bobby a playful punch, "Down, boy. They have to be spoken for."

"Hi," Sara said in her most innocent voice. "I'm Sara and my friend here is Saika. May we join you, or is this a private party?"

Kim stood up and greeted the newcomers before introducing Bobby, Roni, Sheila, and Shelly. "Sheila is thirteen and the rest of us are fourteen. How about you guys?"

"I'll be fourteen in a couple of weeks," Sara said proudly. "Saika just turned sixteen. We'll both be heading to high school tomorrow. How about you guys?"

Bobby was back in control. "Yeah, we'll be there. I'm about tired of school, though."

Kim smacked him again, "Hey, dude, it's the schooling we've gotten from Donna that helped you get a passing CAP score." She clamped her hand over her mouth, "I'm sorry. That didn't sound right as I was saying it. Are you a sponsor, Saika?"

The older girl shook her head, "No. I'm not a sponsor, and I'm proud to belong to Jake Caulfield."

Who is he? Bobby thought. He's a lucky dog, whoever he is.

"You'll have to excuse my lover, here," Kim announced as she pointed to Bobby with a nod of her head. "He just recently discovered vaginal sex and it seems that Roni, Shelly, and I can't give him enough to keep him satisfied." She sighed and shook her head. "We've had to enlist the aid of my dad's concubines to keep his testosterone down to an acceptable level."

"That's not true!" Bobby shouted in his own defense. "I get plenty from you three!"

All six girls laughed at the offended young man.

"Tell me you're not hard from just watching Saika walk toward you," Kim countered. "Whip it out, big-talking man!"

Saika blushed and tried to hide behind Sara, but she was way too tall.

"We'll show you ours if you'll show us yours," Sara said playfully.

Saika punched the shorter girl, "Sara!"

That got everyone laughing, although Saika's was delayed a few seconds before she realized that Sara was kidding. Well, she was mostly kidding.

"You guys must have come in with the governor. I haven't seen either of you around," Bobby remarked and flinched thinking that Kim was going to hit him again.

"It would be hard to overlook Saika. I'll give you that one, lover." Kim smiled as she mussed up Bobby's hair. "Do you guys know the governor?"

"I only saw her a few times before we left Earth," Sara admitted, "but she and my mom are good friends, and Governor Grayson would do just about anything for Jake, don't you think, Saika?"

Saika nodded and added, "And Jake would do just about anything for her or Admiral Grayson."

"What's the governor like?" Roni finally insinuated herself into the conversation.

"She's, like, the coolest grandmother you'll ever meet," Sara said. "Only, she doesn't look much like a grandmother anymore because she's seriously pregnant! She was postmenopausal, but my mom set her up with some doctors on some island off the coast of Florida where she had a transplant of some kind and ended up prego."

"Holy shit!" Kim exclaimed. "Who the heck is your mom that she could do that?"

Sara explained, "She pretty much started the ball rolling that got all of us picked up. It all started in our kitchen back in Georgia when Jake came over for the first time. She seduced him, then got him to round up some cheerleaders, football players, and most of the chess club.

"Not the kind of groups you'd expect to get along with each other. I got a baby brother out of that deal and almost got laid myself, but Jake's such a prude for someone who fucks ten or twelve women a week. Do you have a good count of the women in his rotation, Saika?"

"Not really," she answered truthfully and blushed deeply when she added, "But I wish my turn was more frequent."

"If you're not getting enough, I know someone who's pretty good with his toy," Kim said with dancing eyes as she poked Bobby.

Sara leaned close and whispered to Saika, "I know Jake has told you that you can have sex with anyone you like until it's time for you to get pregnant."

"He's just being nice," Saika whispered back. "I think it would hurt him if I had sex with anyone outside of the family."

Sara laughed, "You're too tiny to have sex with Sven and that just leaves your dad. How do you feel about having sex with your father?"

Saika blushed, "That would be... No! I couldn't possibly allow him to..."

Everyone but Bobby giggled or laughed outright. Kim leaned toward Sara and in a stage whisper announced, "Methinks the lady doth protest too much." It would have been conspiratorial if not for the volume setting.

"Where have you guys been going to school?" Sara asked as much to redirect attention away from Saika as to find out what to expect the next day.

"In Ensign Clark's pod," Kim answered. "It's where Donna lives with her sponsor, Jason, who's also in the class. He's only fifteen, but he looks about twenty-two."

"So, there are sponsors as well as concubines in the class. Is it broken down by age or by subject?" Saika asked now that she had recovered some of her dignity. "Is Donna a good teacher?"

"It's only been the seven of us in high school until now. Not really enough to divide us into any kind of grouping. Donna is good at teaching a lot of things." Sheila inserted herself into the conversation now that it didn't look as though anyone was going to jump Bobby's boner.

Sara's raised eyebrows at her remark about Donna's versatility causing Sheila to blush. She covered her embarrassment by asking, "How many of you guys from the ships will show up tomorrow?"

Saika and Sara looked at each other and shrugged. Sara addressed the question for the two of them, "I don't really know, but I'm sure it will be a lot more than seven. I think I heard Mom say that we need to be at the old community center next to the transporter station at eight o'clock tomorrow morning."

Bobby had been very quiet during this exchange. Kim gave him a puzzled look and didn't get his attention. He was staring at Sara's lap. Kim leaned over and laughed as she backhanded Bobby's nearest biceps, "You letch! Just because Sara is uncouth enough to give you a beautiful beaver shot doesn't mean it's okay to stare. Didn't your mom ever tell you that staring is rude?"

Sara was unrepentant and laughed as she leaned back and opened her thighs even more. Even when dry the sheer material of her bikini briefs left nothing to the imagination. The wet spot centered over her pouting vulva rendered the narrow strip of material all but invisible. She opened and closed her thighs several times causing her pussy to wink and Bobby to groan. He simply couldn't take his eyes off of the lewd display no matter how hard Kim hit his arm.

Kim gave up her corporal attack and pulled her dress off over her head. She encouraged her companion, "Come on Roni! We've got to save Bobby from the jailbait!"

Kim, Shelly and Roni were naked in a flash and had Bobby's hard cock waving in the sunlight a heartbeat later. Sheila gasped. She clearly wanted in on the fun, but managed to back away and find the lift before Kim impaled herself on Bobby's throbbing shaft as Roni held it steady from her perch on his tongue. Shelly contented herself with toying with Kim's nipples and Bobby's balls.

Sara would have joined the trio ganging up on Bobby, but Saika pulled her along bodily, and followed the thirteen-year-old Sheila down to the pool. Saika threw Sara into the cool water and jumped in behind her. Sheila took a moment to strip before joining her new friends in the refreshing water.

Sara gasped for air, "Whoa, shit! This water is cold!"

"It's not all that cold," Saika countered. "It's just that you're so hot! I expected to see steam boiling off your crotch when you hit the water."

"I'm sure I heard a hissing sound when you threw her in, Saika," Sheila managed to say through her laughter.

"Nineteen days, Sara," Saika advised through her own giggles. "If you can just wait another nineteen days there'll be a line of hard dicks at your door waiting for their turn."


Judith was catching her breath as she lay between Constance and Leroy after a nooner. Out of the blue she said, "You know, there are about a dozen K'treel ships out there looking for worlds to colonize. I wonder how many they've found that haven't yet been colonized."

"What?" A confused and amused Constance asked, "Where did that stray thought come from? Did Leroy and I put you that far out into space?"

Judith swatted at Constance, "Be nice. It just occurred to me that we were on Copernicus for three months before finding Azahar, and Copernicus was not really configured for locating planetary systems. If the K'treels do as well as we did, then there should be several dozen planetary systems on the roster just waiting for a ship to drop people and equipment that the K'treel-class ships simply cannot carry."

"That seems logical," Constance agreed. "But there would have to be ships bringing in replicators and people to set up a colony. Surely there's a plan to get a colony developed to the point of building enough habitat pods to supply transports that would begin bringing immigrants in from Earth."

"Would there be?" Judith questioned. "And would they be able to get production rolling in those systems as fast as we got them running here at Azahar?"

Constance rousted the two from the bed and ushered everyone into the bathroom for a quick shower.

After an equally quick lunch of turkey sandwiches Constance asked Margret, Celeste, and David Stoner to join her and Tuan in the planning room to discuss the best way to establish a new colony. McKinsey looked around the assembled group and complained, "I wish Major Bronson was still here. I'd like to run this idea by someone who could tell us if we'd be overloading a ship."

"Lieutenant Williams is still here looking for a ride home," Stoner advised the group.

McKinsey cocked her head and smiled at Stoner before speaking to the ceiling, "AI, will you please ask Commander Williams to join us in the CIC planning room?"

It was about a minute later with the AI responded, "Commander Williams can join you in twenty minutes."

"Thank you," McKinsey replied.

"While we're waiting, let's get a list of minimum equipment that's needed to get a colony producing a thousand pods in six weeks," Nguyen suggested. "We know it can be done with a factory-class replicator. We also know that the major components for a factory replicator can be loaded into an assault ship and deployed in about a month."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.