Destination Azahar
Chapter 25: The Arrival

Copyright© 2009 by deGaffer

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Arrival - How does a colony get ready to take on immigrants? Take a ride with a country boy and a businesswoman from Mississippi and find out how they managed to create a manufacturing sanctuary after being dropped on a backwater planet. Diverse groups converge and turn a barely habitable planet into a Mecca of culture and technology.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Henry Cohen was reflecting on the changes in his life since being extracted from Earth. He abhorred violence. He didn't even watch American football, and hockey was totally out of the question. Had it not been for his intelligence and overdeveloped senses of loyalty and compassion he would not have qualified as a volunteer. His distaste for violence was noted during his placement interviews, and the AI tactfully suggested that he be offered a Civil Service posting.

Henry's sophistication and boyish charm allowed him to live the fantasy life of a rich bachelor long before women began looking for way of improving their carnal skills. Henry's sense of honor and compassion didn't stop him from persuading scores of women into using him as their practice dummy. He was rarely crude, but had found that unseemly language offended fewer women than it made wet.

It was made clear to Decurion Cohen that he would be pretty much on his own. His resources would be limited to what he could beg, borrow or steal. The counselor suggested that he develop a rapport with the local governor and the military commanders. Tribune Washburn would be available to him as a mentor, and he was told to contact Legate ap Rhys as soon as practical after reaching Azahar. Cohen would be required to submit periodic reports to Washburn's office in the Poseidon system until such time that a more direct command structure could be established.

Henry asked his concubines to review the reports submitted by the Civil Service representatives stationed at existing colonies. He wanted ideas from them. He also cautioned them to be ready to assist. There was a precedent for concubines working in an unofficial capacity, and he intended to put his to work as much as time, circumstance, and the AI would allow and/or require.

"Keeping my wick wet may satisfy the AI that you're earning your keep," Henry told his three ladies, "but I expect a great deal more from you than the satisfaction of my carnal desires. I also expect you to use your brains. I'm confident that all of you can be as creative outside the bedroom as you are within it."

His prize concubine, Tiffany, unbelted the short silk robe she was wearing. She gave it no thought as it slid off of her shoulders and onto the floor. It was her sole garment and she approached Henry totally naked with cat-like smoothness of motion from her delicate bare feet to her short Afro. She was devoid of hair below her neck and Henry knew from experience that the dark chocolate-colored skin was as silky smooth as it looked.

Tiffany had never been embarrassed by wearing revealing garments in public or nothing at all where it wouldn't get her arrested. Nor was she reluctant to use her incredibly talented pussy to her advantage. She knew that Henry loved to eat it almost as much as he loved to fuck it. She reveled in the knowledge that she was Henry's favorite concubine. She worked on enhancing that position at every opportunity. Henry had been willing to trade all of his concubines for her, but Toby wasn't greedy and had only taken a young virgin in exchange. Not because she was a virgin, but rather because her roots had nothing in common with Cohen or his other concubines.

Toby was in no way unhappy with Tiffany, but knew that the former rich girl would be happier with someone from with her own social strata. He had made it clear that he felt selfish about denying Tiffany her full measure of happiness. She had often wondered how the gentle Toby had fared with his young virgin. The scenarios she played in her head when she pictured the timid Toby taking the shy Margaret's virginity always left her with lubricant running down her legs.

Sharing was a new concept for Tiffany, but she often encouraged her sister concubines, Stephanie and Rachael, to join her when riding Henry's enhanced pole or talented tongue. Sometimes her cheerleader background would show through as she inspired the other two from the sidelines, encouraging them to expand their sexual horizons with each other and with Henry. She had coaxed the other two into engaging in some outrageous antics with each other and some selected toys that both entertained and aroused their master.

Neither Stephanie nor Rachael were accustomed to being second in anything either, but they knew that challenging Tiffany was an exercise in futility. Both were resigned to being thankful for what they had and they did their best to support Tiffany's efforts to please Henry. All four members of the Cohen household were the offspring of very old money.

Tiffany was from Charleston while the other three shared a Boston heritage, which should have been an advantage for Tiffany's sister concubines. Charleston was one of the few relics of the Deep South that had retained both a spirit of independence and aristocratic arrogance in spite of being almost destroyed during the War of Northern Aggression. Having a long history in the Boston elite didn't impress Tiffany, stealing away one of the key advantages Stephanie and Rachael typically enjoyed.

Tiffany asked the AI to recline Henry's chair as she settled the junction of her slender thighs on his mouth without breaking eye contact. Henry felt himself being relieved of his pants and knew that it would be a while before his request for input about his Civil Service duties would be addressed. He was happy to be lost in the taste and feel of Tiffany's labia and the sight of her flat abdomen, perky breasts, and pleasure-filled face as he probed her with his tongue.

His breathing became ragged as two mouths began working on his own genitals from the perineum up and over his testes to the tip of his shaft. Henry became incapable of coherent thought when the mouth that had been deep-throating his length was replaced by a very tight and very wet pussy. He neither knew nor cared at the moment who his talented fellatrix had been, or who's pussy had replaced it. He promised himself that he would learn the most intimate details of his three ladies well enough to pick each one out blindfolded ... some other time.


Decurion Cohen was immediately recognized by the receptionist in Governor Grayson's office suite. "Good morning, Decurion. Please go right in. The governor is expecting you."

Martha stood as her door opened and stepped around her desk to greet her visitor. "Thank you for coming by, Henry. You don't mind if I call you Henry, do you? If you don't address me as Martha I'll be very put out with you."

Henry smiled, "Please, do address me as Henry. I may have a bit of trouble calling you Martha, but I'll do my best."

Martha smiled and asked, "Do you think we can turn Demopolis into something we can be as proud of as we are of Boston?"

Henry shrugged, "It will never have the history and roots of Boston in our lifetimes, but we can be hopeful for the future, and with so many Bostonians here there is hope." Henry smiled, "I'll never get tired of talking about Boston, but I don't think that's why you asked me to stop by this morning."

Martha smiled and gestured toward a couple of chairs and low table, "Right; to the point then." After they were seated Martha took a moment to collect her thoughts. "I would like to add to your current responsibilities, but I'm also prepared to add to your resources as well. You're not schooled as an educator, but you are an educated man from one of the older families in Boston. What's your opinion of educational opportunities for children on Azahar?"

Henry was clearly intrigued, and suspected he knew were this was going when he replied, "They're dismal, Martha. There are no documented educational opportunities on Azahar outside of AI controlled sleep training. It's a condition that I find appalling and totally unacceptable." Henry smiled when he added, "What did you have in mind?"

"Education is something I can become totally immersed in. I can't afford to indulge myself to the level I would like and remain an effective governor. I need someone in whom I can place my trust that every child on Azahar will have the opportunity to improve themselves to the point that Azahar has more fourteen-year-old Confederacy sponsors per capita than any other colony in the Galaxy." Looking directly into Henry's eyes she added, "Do you have the time to ramrod an education program if I provide you with a staff of administrators, educators, and suitable facilities?"

Henry held her gaze, "I'm just getting my arms around my duties as the Civil Service representative of a whole planet. Right now I believe that it's something my companions and I can administer without it occupying all of our time if we have the support of, say, the colonial governor." They shared a conspiratorial smile before Henry continued. "In all seriousness, I share your passion for education, but I also recognize that it's not important to everyone. As you said, I'm not an educator. However, I'm an experienced organizer and administrator. What do I have to work with?"

Martha smiled, "I don't really know. I'm sure we can get you whatever facilities and equipment you need. I've gone through the roster of immigrants and made a list of everyone with teaching credentials. You won't be able to contact most of them until we get to Azahar because the majority of them are on one of the other ships. Don't limit yourself to sponsors. There are quite a few highly qualified elementary and secondary educators who didn't make the CAP cutoff."

Henry nodded his understanding, "I'll get right to work recruiting those I can contact now."

Martha stood and extended her hand, "Thank you, Henry. Let me know what you need, including who needs to be leaned on."

Henry smiled, "Thank you for your trust and backing. I'll not disappoint you."


Commander Constance McKinsey had been apprehensive from the moment Aurora had entered the system and advised the CIC duty officer that the planetary governor should be arriving on Zephyrus before the day was over. Her apprehension only increased when Zephyrus radioed for approach and orbital instructions six hours later. Less than two hours after Zephyrus's arrival, Chronos entered normal space and began its own approach to a synchronous orbit.

Commander Tuan Nguyen shared some of McKinsey's anxiety. "The marines have taken over the CIC duties since Colonel Bryant arrived, which isn't actually all that bad for us. Working in an adjacent planning room has been an advantage. But we could lose control of the replicators with the arrival of a planetary governor."

McKinsey just nodded to convey her concurrence with the observations Nguyen had given voice to. Neither Nguyen nor McKinsey was sure of the appropriate protocol, but they had drafted a welcoming message to Governor Grayson that included updated status reports of all activities in the planetary system.

"There's an Admiral Grayson listed on the passenger manifest," McKinsey observed. "Should we alert Colonel Bryant?"

"I'm going to go out on a limb and say we should forward the entire passenger list to his office and let him decide what is appropriate," Tuan suggested.

Over a thousand pod anchorages had been prepared in the empty township of Demopolis in anticipation of the governor's arrival. The pods from the three ships would be connected to the tunnel infrastructure in less than an hour after leaving the ship. Each anchorage was equipped with an airtight door connecting it to the tunnel system. The collar on the door would mate with the main entrance of a pod giving them access to the breathable air in the tunnel system as soon as a seal was established. Several of the anchorages had been prepared to accommodate double and triple pod arrangements, both end-to-end and side-by-side.

The message to Governor Grayson included a map of the Demopolis anchorages, tunnels, courtyards, transporter connections, parks, playgrounds, and office buildings. The pods and their occupants could be accommodated as soon as site assignments were communicated to the CIC staff. A small fleet of lighters was available for any who wished to ride down with their habitat pod rather than take the transporter.

Governor Grayson met with a few key individuals in her quarters aboard Zephyrus to decide where each pod would be located, except for the eight mysterious pods requested by Captain Cooper of Asimov. Grayson had not given them any thought and was a bit surprised to learn that two of them were occupied by volunteers. This information was transmitted to the CIC in Barcino along with a message asking Commander McKinsey to postpone her dinner invitation until the following evening to give everyone a chance to acclimate their days and nights to the local time zone.

McKinsey chuckled when she read the inventory of the pods that had been transported at Cooper's request and wondered how the AI on the ships had been convinced to allow some of the items to be loaded. She immediately forwarded the information to Avalareddy and Brown asking them to recommend where each of the eight pods should be delivered.

The three colony transports were outbound with new pods the next afternoon with Second Platoon still distributed among the three ships. Commander McGregor was the only Marine to have disembarked with the new arrivals. His family would join him soon if all went well with the Home Guard Militia at Demopolis.

Governor Grayson had opted for the Home Guard Militia to be housed at Demopolis instead of with the marines at Barcino. She was risking alienating the marines stationed on Azahar, but didn't want the militia to be absorbed into the marine collective.

Admiral Grayson had been a bit embarrassed by the reception prepared by the contingent sent from the marine garrison of Camp Timmons. All that ceremony over a little blue flag that he had to get from a replicator because he hadn't used one of the silly things in years, if not decades.

Commander Nguyen felt totally and completely out of place among the high ranking people gathering in McKinsey's parlor. Even McKinsey was feeling a bit intimidated by the eagles and stars on her guests' collars. She recognized Colonel Yujiro Tanaka as someone who had stuck his head into a meeting room a few years earlier. Governor Grayson's abdomen was a bit of a surprise. Clearly she had been pregnant before she was extracted from Earth.

McKinsey and Nguyen were almost relieved to see Colonel Bryant and Commander Kehoe arrive. Major Stoner had been the lowest ranking individual present other than the two engineers.

When McKinsey was certain that everyone was present she took a deep breath to calm herself before speaking. "I'm sure I speak for everyone when I welcome Admiral and Governor Grayson to Azahar. Commander Nguyen and I hope that our efforts to prepare Demopolis have met with your approval."

"The accommodations and facilities certainly exceed my expectations," Admiral Grayson answered for the couple. "I was expecting something far more primitive. This bustling planet hardly meets my concept of a beginning colony. I associate something considerably more crude and austere with the descriptor 'colony'. This place is a long way from log cabins and outhouses."

Governor Grayson took over, "One of the office complexes appears to be configured with classrooms and lecture halls while the other two are perfect for research laboratories, reference libraries, and support staff. Where did you get the floor plans? How were you able to complete such large facilities in less than a year?"

McKinsey turned to Nguyen who was clearly embarrassed by the attention of so many important people, but spoke with pride. "I outlined my understanding of the activities that would take place and turned the details over to my concubine Margret. She was an architect on Earth. Ensign Clark's concubine Sasha, a former urban planning student, helped her research similar campus arrangements in the AI archives. Margret then drew the plans for the three complexes in enough detail for the AI to direct the activity of several industrial replicators."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.