Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 4

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 5: An Extra Echo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: An Extra Echo - Judy, the Itsy Bitsy Bikini Girl along with her best friend Sam spend Friday night and Saturday sharing themselves with Steve, the young bachelor they caught letching at them. Steve finds out Judy's special secret and also that she wanted him all along! Judy gets her way too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Masturbation   Petting   Water Sports  

As Sam was counting, Steve did his underwater swim trick down to the other end of the pool. While he was swimming, he felt a cannonball vibrate through the pool and heard the muffled report. Just as he surfaced, Sam said "Marco!"

He answered "Polo!" and heard Judy reply "Polo" a half-second behind him. Sam and Judy were down at the other end of the pool but he was sure that someone else was just surfacing at his end. Strange, he thought to himself.

But, wanting to confuse the girls, he ducked under water again and swam to one of the corners at the shallow end. That was his undoing. Less than a second after he slowly surfaced, Judy, who must have been tagged by Sam, was now Marco and said the word.

Even before he was able to say the response, he heard Judy say, "Gotcha" and Sam said, "Not again. OK. Everybody ready?" and started counting.

A quick push off and he was underwater once more. Back down to the deep end of the pool Steve silently came up in a corner there. He heard feet running around the edge of the pool and a cannonball caught him off guard. A hand was soon swiping his shoulder and Sam told him, "You're it!"

"Sneaky," Steve said and laughed.

Steve was sure Judy was treading water in the opposite deep end corner and without saying, "Marco" pushed his hands upward forcing him underwater and swam over there but came up empty handed.

So, he waited for a few seconds and then said the mystical word, "Marco!" He distinctly heard Judy and Sam respond but it sounded like their voices covered a third and softer echo.

He waited a little to hear if anyone moved and then sensed a ripple along the side of the pool toward his apartment. Very silently he paddled a little ways down the pool, took a huge breath and sank beneath the water.

He quickly found the swimmer and grabbed a pair of ankles, spreading them apart. As he went under the crotch of his victim he blew a huge set of bubbles right into it. When he moved up for a little lick, expecting to find a naked vulva, his tongue hit bathing suit fabric. The legs jumped a little and as he surfaced, he said, "Hey, you're not Judy or Sam, who are you?"

"I'm Becky.

"You're Steve. Right?" she said as she put her hands on Steve's shoulders and pulled herself close. Moving her legs to tread water, they came in contact with his body. "Oh, you're naked! Fun!"

With that Becky reached down with her right hand, swiftly dragged her hand up into his crotch sampled his balls then gave his pecker a squeeze. "Nice!" she told him with a huge grin. "Nice!"

Then she told Judy and Sam, "You guys have good taste!"

Steve repositioned himself with his arms spread out, back to the edge of the pool, holding on while, Becky kept herself as close to Steve as possible as she asked, "Are you playing 'Strip Marco-Polo' or what?"

By then, Judy and Sam were by his sides, each holding onto his arm, in lieu of the poolside. Of course that meant he couldn't move his arms at all. Not really a problem he figured ... Not really a problem!

They both answered, "Nope. Were just naked."

At that, Becky said. "Me too and stripped off her one piece suit and tossed it out of the pool. Sidling back up to Steve she grabbed down between his legs, latching onto his sexual hardware.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.