Well It Had to Happen
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by DragonMaster

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man gets transported by aliens to an alternate universe to help them conduct an experiment.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Violence   Military  

Dammit! Now What! Last thing I remember, I was going home from a meeting with the family lawyer and my sisters about my parents property. My Mom just passed away and we needed to think about their 'ranch' as they called it in northwest N.Y. It wasn't much, really only about 200 acres, and mostly timber. I liked it because I could go up there and hunt, fish, camp, and ride during the summer. My sisters on the other hand wanted to sell it to a developer, even with the economy in the crapper, they figured they could sell it for ten times what Mom and Dad paid for it. I left the meeting being pissed at them, and wasn't watching the road the way I should have.

This brings us to here and now. I was in what I assumed is a hospital room. The problem, it didn't look like any hospital room I had ever been in. All there was, was a bed, period. All the walls, ceiling and floor were stark white, there was no door opening nothing. There were tubes going into both arms, from somewhere under the bed, but I couldn't see because I couldn't get out of bed.

I'm thinking all this with a thousand other things running through my head. All of a sudden, a panel that had not been there before, slides back. In walks this little person, I could have sworn looked like an Oompaloompa. Short, around three ½ feet tall, orange skin dressed in a striped white and red suit. You know, from the Willie Wonka movie, and sits down in a chair that just appeared out of nowhere.

"Mr. Stevens how nice to finally meet you," he said. "My name is Gleebo and I am of the race of Gerishe. I do not want you to be alarmed but you are in a stasis bed. We placed you in it after we saved you from your burning car thirty days ago."

Now my brain is really about to explode. "What burning car, what are you talking about" I yelled.

"You were coming home from that meeting with your sisters and went of the road remember?"

Suddenly I did, I remember swerving not to hit a deer and went right over the embankment!

"We saved your life for a reason sir," Said Gleebo.

"Yes and what is that" I asked skeptically.

"We would like you to participate in an experiment for us."

Here it comes I said to myself, the anal probing thing everybody always talks about.

"Well if it's about anal probing you can forget about it. Go to the East Village in NYC, you'll get all the volunteers you want." I told Gleebo this with an angry voice.

"My goodness Mr. Stevens," cried Gleebo, "why would we do such a horrendous experiment on you? Uhg! Gross!

"Well what other type of experiment to you want to try on me" I said caustically.

"Mr. Stevens, you misunderstood me. We do not wish to experiment on YOU, we wish you to help US with an experiment."

"OH sorry, too much late night SyFy TV." I said apologetically.

"No matter, what we would like to do is send you to an alternate universe. You will be placed on a planet that is the replica of Earth but roughly twenty-five thousand years in the past."

"There is no way I can survive, I said. "I don't have enough prehistoric knowledge to be able to, especially if you want me to survive as a caveman, Gleebo."

"Mr. Stevens, we would never do that. We expect you to put together a list of items you consider indispensable, or we can give you cash and credit cards so that you can buy what you need.

"There will be some limitations." Gleebo warned. " No vehicles will be allowed. In addition, you may bring such items as a chain saw, but you must allow us to change them so that they do not use gasoline. Any farming equipment can only be horse drawn. Firearms can be what ever you want, but only allowed one thousand rounds for each weapon. Weapons such as bows, swords and other hand held weapons you can have as much as you need."

"Would I be allowed something like a windmill to create my own electricity," I asked.

"Yes, very good idea Mr. Stevens, anything that does not impact on the environment, will be allowed. But you only have limited space."

"How much space is limited space?" I asked.

"You can only bring along three containers that are 15'x15'x30' which we will be providing you."

"Ok, I can handle that. Now a personal question, I am 57 years old, I have rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol and several other diseases. I limp from shrapnel I caught in Iran so I don't know if I can physically take on this challenge."

"That has already been taken care of, Sir"

"Gleebo", I said, "please call me Jason or Jaz, that's what my friends call me."

"Thank you Jaz, as I said, your physical condition has already been taken care of. All your ailments have been removed from your system, and your body, returned to that of a very healthy and well muscled twenty one year old. All your senses have been heightened, I also took the liberty to install nanites in your blood to repair any damage caused by outside forces including ageing. We inoculated you, so you will not be able to get any diseases. Any companion you choose will be treated the same way."

"You mean I not only get a companion but they get to be upgraded like me?"

"Yes Jaz, within reason of course." Gleebo said.

"What about my family? I just thought they must think that I'm dead after the accident. How will we take care of that?"

"Your family Jaz, thinks that you are up at your parent's house. You know how your sisters hate to go there in the winter. You can use the house property for storing what you will bring with you. Remember if you don't bring with you everything you think you need, you will not be able to get anything else latter."

"How much time will I have to gather everything?"

"You have 10 days from today." With that Gleebo got up, "I'll see you tomorrow Jaz" he said and left.

I immediately started to think. First who would I pick as a companion? There was Andy my friend from when we were kids. We even went into the service together. Then there was Allison, sweet Allison she had the body of a vamp but could kill you barehanded. She was also an agro scientist with Rutgers University you wouldn't be able to tell though. You see Allison, is a walking talking wet dream come true. She is a 5'6" auburn haired little dream, one hundred and twenty pounds, green eyes, B+ cup breasts, long dancer's legs, tiny perfect feet, and the sweetest little round ass on earth. Between the two, I would rather have Allison since she was most assuredly cuddlier than Andy.

Next was a list of what we needed to get. I knew I had a lot of stuff in my apartment, but even more at my parents house, that I would just need to add to. While thinking I must have drifted off to sleep. The next thing I knew I was in my bed at home, the alarm was blaring telling me it was 6:30 and time to get up.

Without thinking, I jumped up and started for the bathroom, then realized where I was. I also realized I did not have my limp from shrapnel I caught in Iran. I went to the bathroom full length mirror and looked at myself, I was astounded, I looked like a beefed up version of myself back in my twenties. I mean I was buff, man. I didn't look like one of those muscle builders, when it came to muscles and tone though, but the muscles on my body were not the only ones beefed up. My pecker was definitely something more than it was before, it had to be at least eight inches long and almost two inches in diameter, and baby was I the cock of the walk. I took a shower but when I started shaving what had to be done, then sat at the computer and set up an excel program to list the things I would need and things I already had. Before I realized it, it was nine thirty time for breakfast and a call to Allison.

I picked up the phone after a hurried breakfast. I wanted to reach Allison before she left for one of her greenhouses. The phone rang a couple of times then she picked up.

"Dr. Dellis speaking, Agro Dept." she answered.

"Hey babe, I said, "it's Jaz."

"Oh, hi Jaz, I'm in a hurry I have a staff meeting in like 30 seconds."

"Nothing that can't wait until tonight but it has to be tonight."

"Is it that important Jaz? I have tickets for the opera tonight.

"Yes, I'm sorry but I really need to see you tonight." I was glad Allison agreed.

"Alright, she sighed, "I'll be there around eight"

"Great, thanks babe see you then." I hung up. Just then, Gleebo pops up, and takes a seat. It amazes me how he has to climb up a regular chair the same way a child has to.

"Good morning Jason" he said gleefully. "I have brought you the credit card and also $500,000.00 dollars in cash. The card is without limit. Have you decided on a companion"

"Yes she is coming by tonight to discuss it with me. If she does decide to come how will she be worked on if we only have ten days?"

"Her workup will be done on the way to the planet, the trip takes about three of your months."

"Ok, Gleebo tell me if I want something but I can't find it, would you be able to make it for me?

"Yes Jaz just tell me and it will be done, as long as it's within the parameters I gave you."

"Thanks, I'll talk to you later I have a lot of work to do now."

I started looking on the internet for anything that had to do with farming tools. I wanted to see what was available online or if we had to start going through the countryside looking for what we wanted. I found a model with a 30-foot tower that came in 10-foot sections and a central pad that was set and then the tower pulled up and held in place with guy wires. I bought three of them along with three sets of dry cell batteries for each and chemicals for all of them. The company also carried different size solar powered units so I bought ten units of different sizes. Next was weapons, my dad had a few from the war but not anything much. I figured that I would hit all the gun stores from here to my parents' house, for anything I wanted.

Before I knew it, it was time to get started for dinner. I started the outdoor grill and marinated a couple of steaks. Next was some salad with tomatoes and cucumber. I sautéed some green beans in butter and garlic, and put the potatoes in the microwave. At seven forty five, the doorbell rang. I put the steaks on the grill and answered the door.

"Hi Allison" I said as the door opened. "Thanks for coming tonight. I have something very important to discuss with you."

"I hope it is Jaz, I as really looking forward to the opera."

"It is Ali, it is. Let's eat first. I started for the grill when I heard a gasp from behind me.

"Jason, I just noticed what's happened to you? You look like you are twenty again."

"That's part of what we have to talk about, Ali. come the steaks are going to burn" I ran out to the grill and turned the steaks over. 5 minutes later, I was putting everything on the table. We ate in silence, I knew she had a thousand and one questions going through her mind.

As soon as I cleaned the table, I could see she was ready for some answers. "Just let me tell you a story first Ali, I think it will answer most of your questions" I said.

I told her everything that had happened in the last thirty days. Then I dropped the bombshell.

"Ali, I'm allowed to bring one companion if I want. I'd like that companion to be you. You are smart, resourceful, know about agriculture, and ride, you're a decent shoot and hunter. In addition, we get along in the sack. What do you say. Think of it as a marriage proposal." I had a semi pleading tone in my voice hoping she would say yes.

She looked at me not saying anything for a minute. Then "Jason, this is the most hair brained excuse I have ever seen for you asking me to marry you. I missed a perfectly good night at the opera. Not to mention this trip to another planet." then she got up and left without saying good-bye.

I assumed the way she walked out that this was the end of our relationship. I cleaned the dishes put everything away and got ready for bed. When I came out of the bathroom, Gleebo was standing there.

"I take it from the way dinner conversation went tonight that she will not be joining you," he said whimsically.

"Yeah Gleebo, she didn't believe me even with the physical changes." I replied.

"What will you do now, Jason?"

"I'll go alone and pick a mate when I'm there. There is no other woman I want to take with me nor will I take a man."

"You know Jason that the planet where you are going practices polygyny," Gleebo said with a smile.

"Poly what? What the hell is that Gleebo some kind of ritual killing?"

"No Jason they have many wives, the better hunter you are the more wives you can take care of, so if you are the best you can have your pick of women and how many."

"Then its best if Allison doesn't come with me. She would never share me with another woman, nor would she ever do anything with other women she is very homophobic." I was really down now.

"We will see what happens, Jason. You still have ten days to get ready and much to do."

"You're right of course Gleebo, well I better get to bed I have a lot to do and not much time."

"Goodnight Jason, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask." With that, he popped out of my apartment. I got into bed and somehow fell asleep right away.

I got up the next day and made a schedule of what to do each day. Then I decided to go to the local feed store. I ordered 5 bags seed corn and seed potatoes in one hundred lb bags, along with 5 bags of vegetable seeds of all kinds in ten lb bags. Once I finished there, and had arranged for delivery, I went to one of those big box bookstores. I bought every book I could find on medical aid and medicines and their composition, saddlery, braiding, metalworking, mining, building, carpentry especially those showing how to use hand tools, masonry, pottery, agriculture, farming, and cooking, baking, survival, unbelievably they actually had books on prehistoric survival. Suffice to say I spent a lot of money on books on every subject I could think of, including children's books reading, writing, mathematics, spelling and everything else I could get my hands on.

I finally got home with my loot and brought everything upstairs. Then went shopping online for saddles, and tack of all kind. I made sure I ordered ten sets of each. I wanted to be sure that I had plenty to start with, before needing more. I also bought one very cheap saddle so I could take it apart and study how it was made.

I called Gleebo, when he arrived, I gave him my list of items he needed to get for me. These included an old agricultural and farm encyclopedia from the 1900s' that I saw online, a butter churn, a plow that was made of material that would not rust with a replacement blade, the chainsaw I wanted with a 16" blade. I also had him get me all the leather working, woodworking and sewing tools in quadruple all in professional grade. Next, was hand drilling equipment I also wanted him to make a piton gun like the one I had seen in a movie with Sylvester Stallone? I searched all over the net and I couldn't find one. The last item I wanted was a lightweight chain mail shirt with 1/2 sleeves and pants made out of titanium but made to look like buckskin. He asked if there was anything else and I told him not right now. Then he asked about Allison, I told him she had not called and I did not expect her to call. I fixed myself some dinner then went to bed.

The next day I decided that my apartment was too small to store everything. I packed everything I had bought, and anything else I might need and made the two-hour ride up to my parents' house. Once there I unloaded everything. Relaxed had a Sam Adams and went to bed.

First thing the next morning, I went to the local truck rental agency and rented a 20' box truck, and bought a high security lock at the same time for the back door. I went to the local gun shop I knew carried a lot of different guns, bought three, Marlin 336C in 35 Remington. I also bought six Glock 34's, six Glock 27's, and a Browning Buckmaster, with a four-power Redfield rifle sized scope attached with a thousand rounds for each. I also bought all the reloading molds needed for them and enough bullets, primers and powder to reload them at least ten times, my idea was that I am allowed all the weapons I wanted, but only one thousand rounds for each. They didn't say anything about reloading. I was told I would have to wait the mandatory three days before I could pick the weapons up. I said there would be no problem, signed the paperwork and arranged for shipping them to my house and packed everything else into the box truck and went on to Wal-Mart.

Once there I grabbed a salesperson, a nice young girl, and asked her if she could please get her manager for me and meet me in the hunting section. She ran off as I went to the counter looking at their knife selection. I selected three types of those, a nice drop point with a 4 ½" blade, a very nice Buck knife with a clip point with a 6" blade and lastly a beautiful Buck Kalinga folding knife that was on sale. I told the young man behind the counter that I wanted twenty of each. He looked at me like I was crazy. Just as I was about to get nasty with him the manager showed up with the young female sales person.

"Excuse me sir," he said, "I was told you needed some help.

"I would like to purchase as many as you have in stock of each of these three types of knives." I showed him which ones.

"I also would like to buy as many cases of the hunting broad points and practice points you have. Then we will look at your bows."

He didn't know what to say.

"Well are you going to get the things I want or do I go on to the next Wal — Mart three miles down the road." With that, he went to the back and was back twenty minutes later with everything I wanted. In the meantime, I had found and selected three different varieties of bows, two were compound, and one was a longbow design. When the manager returned, I showed him the bows I wanted and told him I wanted five of each along with hard cases and bow quivers for each. This time there was no hesitation he was in and out in ten minutes. I kept one of the young men and had him follow me with a cart. I started with under shirts, boxers, long jeans, shorts, heavy-duty shirts, towels and all the items I would need to keep clean, I paid for everything at the check out, and packed my truck up.

Next stop was my favorite home improvement store, the big Orange Box I went to the special order desk and ordered full rolls of 5/8", ½", and two each of ¼" and?" braided nylon rope. Two rolls of ½" chain, I then went and picked up ten each of all their hand tools, and gardening implements. In the plumbing department, I bought four each of every size cooper and schedule 40 PVC pipe making sure they could nest into each other first, then bought flux, primer and glue along with one case each of all the couplings I might need. Next came construction materials nails all sizes, nuts, bolts, pulleys, hinges of different sizes, and three top of the line padlocks, from there we hit the power tool aisles, everything I could possibly need went on the list, the service desk salesperson was going GAGA trying to keep up with me. I paid for everything and scheduled a delivery date of three days hence for everything. I went home since I had missed my lunch in all the frenzied shopping. After dinner I was sitting and relaxing, drinking a nice cold glass of water, I thought I had just about finished when I remembered hunting clothes, shoes, boots, camping gear, and a thousand and one other items. SHIT!!!!!. I would have to make the ride all the way to Cabelas a four-hour ride at best. Oh well that's a problem for tomorrow I took a shower and went to bed.

The next morning was a day of unpacking the truck and packing the containers that Gleebo had dropped off. I went back to the house to eat lunch, and to call to arrange for reservations at a hotel near the store. When I walked in, I received the surprise of a lifetime. Sitting at the kitchen table with a nice lunch prepared was Allison with a small smile on her lips.

"Hey stranger," she quipped, "you could have at least told me you would be coming up here, so I wouldn't have to call all over GODS creation to find you."

"What? What are you doing here? When you left my apartment I thought for sure you were never going to speak to me again" I was a little off center because I never expected to ever see her again.

"Well lover, I had a very nice long talk with a cute little alien day before yesterday, he explained a few things to me, when he finished he told me that now I could seriously think about your proposal. Well I have thought about it. I quit my job yesterday morning, put my house up for sale, wrote my will, and packed up to come here."

I walked to her picked her up and crushed her body to me. Our kiss was just as intense. When we broke apart, I took her hand and not speaking a word led her to the bedroom. I started removing her clothes slowly, kissing her, wherever a piece of cloth covering her was removed. When she was naked, I pushed her down onto the bed and started all over again working my way to her succulent breasts. I worried her nipples until they were hard erasers and then bit down on them bringing moans and soft squeals from her mouth. I then worked my mouth down her flat stomach and onto her sparsely haired Mons. Pulling on the hair with my teeth, she sucked in her breath and let out a low guttural moan. I gave her furry love lips a French kiss then I licked down and across her asshole and back up playing with her lips and dipping between them for her ambrosia. Teasing the outer and then the inner lips, I noticed she was dripping now so I used a finger and searched for her opening. I found it, pushed two fingers between her labia, and all the way in her, searching until I found her G- spot. With my thumb strumming her clit and my fingers tapping a love tune on her special spot, her hips were now pumping into my face so much that I had a hard time holding on.

"Jason she cried please I'm so horny already. Please just fuck me" putting actions to her words she squirmed around and spread to make room for me between them. She moaned her encouragement as I moved between her long legs. I took hold of my dick and swabbed its head between her love lips, she gasped at the contact and her arms flew around me, hugging me tightly. I'm usually pretty patient at times like this, but I could tell she didn't want me to be. She wanted me in her and I put my head in her slot and pushed it up slowly into a snug warm heaven. She gave an even larger moan when she felt my wider and longer dick enter her hot channel.

We both sighed when our pelvic bones met, and I let it soak for a few seconds, enjoying the feel of her inner grip along my length. I was sure I could just stay there up inside her for a couple of years and never get tired of the feeling. Allison had other ideas, she cocked her hips, wrapped her long legs around my waist, and the fucking started in earnest. Naturally, this got my ass going too and before you know it, we were fucking into each other, I must admit I lost it for a while and was pounding her pussy savagely.

Soon I was getting to the short rows and could feel my nuts tightening up, I was relieved when I felt Allison's tight pussy clasping around me, since I knew she was going to come too. When she hit her peak, Allison arched her neck back and howled like a banshee. I could barely hear it myself over my grunting and groaning, as my hose drained into her, banging into her cervix at the same time. I sagged against that beautiful body and we panted against each other for a few minutes.

"GOD, I guess you missed me something awful, huh tiger, and remind me to thank Gleebo for the NEW you.," she panted when she got her breath back.

"You bet that tight sweet ass I did" I said and kissed her tenderly.

"Come let's eat, so you can fill me in with what you have done so far." She sprang out of bed our juices running down her legs and went into the kitchen. I followed suit and just went in naked as a jaybird. We ate as I told her what I had bought so far and that we needed to go to Cabelas tomorrow.

"Great I got here just in time for a serious road trip. I know a great tack supply store we can stop at on the way back." We finished eating and hit the shower. We washed each other thoroughly which led to checking that we were really clean by having her bend over grabbing the shower bar while I hose her insides with more of my special cleaner.

Dried and dressed we sat at the computer desk while Allison checked my list of items that we would need, she also called and made reservations for a hotel. I started on an idea I had of what I wanted to do with one of the containers. When it was finished, I called out to Gleebo.

"Jason, how are you sir?"

"I'm fantastic, thank you very much for talking to Allison. I owe you big time for what you did."

"It is we who owe you Jason, if not for you we would not have this experiment going right now. Now I know you did not call me so we can start a mutual appreciation club. What can I do for you?"

"I wanted to know if your people can convert one of the containers for me into a sort of wagon and safe house."

"I'm not sure what you mean Jason" I pulled out the cad program I had. It showed the container on wheels with sliding port holes all around for shooting or checking the outside. The wheels and axles would be titanium and the tires solid rubber. The top could also be pulled back sort of like a security gate, to be opened to the whether. In addition, I needed it rigged to be pulled by either two or four horses. Last, a seat would fold out for up to four people to sit and have dual hand brakes one on each side. The rest I wanted them to be able to be broken down into different configurations.

"Next since I can take as many arrow shafts and crossbow bolts as I want can you provide me with 5,000 each of titanium shafts and bolts. I also will need something to start fires easily like a never ending lighter or whatnot. Lastly, for now, I will need you to come up with some kind of freezer, approximately forty cubic ft. that doesn't require power but can keep food from going bad but can be hooked up to a low voltage line later, better make that two, I will need a refrigerator also the same size and I'll need a refrigerator for medicine, that could be 10 cubic ft."

"Wow that's a lot, I will have to run this by my superiors, and let you know in two or three days."

"Thanks Gleebo, one other thought I had, was where we will be set down and what the terrain would look like, oh and will I be able to take along my laptop."

"That's easy just open your computer to your desktop and you will see an icon that looks like the planet Earth, the program will open showing an area roughly 1,000 miles square. It is an area now known as central Europe in the Neolithic era. Which are about 25 to 35,000 of your years in the past? The map will show landmarks, such as mountains, lakes, rivers, streams, and caves, also villages, caves and natural migrations of the fauna. You can take along your laptop, it will be provided with a solar panel for recharging"

"Perfect, Gleebo. Oh, I almost forgot, we will need a chainmail shirt and britches for Allison also."

"OH yes you're right that we will get to right away." With that, he did his popping thing.

After he left, Allison and I spent the rest of the day looking at our new home. I wanted us to pick somewhere centrally located near as many camps as possible. Allison wanted us located closer to where we could start farming right after we had some horses. Of course, she won. We went out for dinner, and when we came home I spent the rest of the night getting my revenge by making her scream through one orgasm after the other, until we both passed out from exhaustion.

I woke up with a pain in my kidney from Allison's knee pushing into it so I pulled myself out of bed. I took a shower and got everything else out of the way then woke her up. We needed to get going early because we had a three and a half to four hour drive ahead of us. We had a nice breakfast got into the car and started driving.

We had been on the road for about one and half hours, when we started seeing signs for an Army surplus store. It claimed to be the largest east of the Mississippi. I decided to stop and see what they had if anything. I was astounded, the place was huge. They had everything you can imagine. Someone could probably outfit an army with all the gear stocked. I found tactical gear so I bought a tactical vest which could hold ten clips with a cross draw holster and a tactical belt holster set up for the 27's, ten extra round clips for each pistol plus ten regular clips for each. Then I picked up web belts and holsters for all the pistols and cases for the rifles I bought earlier. I saw a Ghillie suit set up for forest applications so I picked up two of those also. They even had tactical radios so I selected and bought ten of the TTM-HS01 throat microphones with the CJ-SFP-SW1 push-to-talk switches along with belt radios. They had almost every type of MREs' that the US armed forces produced so we bought ten cases checking the expiration dates on them. I found a pair of ATN Night Shadow III Generation Night Vision Binoculars so I bought two. We walked around and found the gun dept. so decided to check out what they had. They had the run of the mill handguns and rifles but three items caught my eye. One was a Kahr Arms AOM160 Auto-Ordnance M1 Carbine, with a black polymer folding stock and metal perforated hand guard that holds a twenty round clip and an ATN 4-12 Day /Night scope. The other was a Barrett 82A1 50 CAL sniper rifle and a brand new production Barrett model 98B. It fired 338 lapua magnums they were both fitted with ATN Day/Night Riflescope Systems 4-12x80 DNS Gen .2 scopes.

I decided on the 98B model since it was 2 lb lighter than the 82A1. The third was an M1, but nothing like you have ever seen before. It was a custom built, with a titanium custom barrel, synthetic assault rifle type pistol grip stock, and a special feed slot for a straight clip twenty round magazines & 4-x10-power scope. I asked how many they had. I was told that it was a special order that was never picked up. I was told I could have it at a discounted price so I bought it. I bought one thousand rounds for it and the other two and all the dies, for reloading I also bought ten thousand cartridge heads. I also picked up a BORS for it, and then decided on more primers, powder and lead, as they had a sale on reloading supplies. Once the paperwork was completed, I made provisions for them to send the rifles to me once the three-day wait period was done. We packed all our other purchases and completed our drive to Cabelas. We finally arrived at the hotel at three PM. By the time we checked in brought our luggage up and had a light dinner we were ready to relax. Allison decided we should start our shopping first thing tomorrow and if needed, we could stay an extra night.

We settled in for a nice comfortable evening. I had found that we could rent x-rated movies so I let Allison pick one that she would enjoy. When the movie started, it was a light Dom/sub film with a little bondage and some spanking in it. What got to me was how Allison was responding to the film. She was cuddled real close to me when the girl was spanked; I felt tremors go through her body. In all the time, we've been seeing each other I never realized that she was into this type of sex play.

I started nibbling on her ear and whispered, "Would you like that to be you? Do you want me to take you over my knee and punish you like a little girl?"

"OH GOD" she moaned. She didn't move or say anything else.

"Take your clothes of Ali" I made it a command. Allison couldn't get out of her pajamas fast enough. "Lay over my knees little girl, you've been bad and I need to punish you"

"What did I do wrong, sir" she spoke in a trembling little girl's voice. Ali lay perpendicular to me and brought herself over my knees with her cute ass sticking out.

"Why Ali, you never told me that you are into this type of sex play, don't you think you should be punished for that?" I asked as I caressed her cheeks. I spread her legs a little and played with her pudenda. Bringing my fingers close to her clit but never touching it.

"Count the strokes as they fall, sweetheart," I said. My hand came down sharply and slapped her butt, causing it to jiggle delightfully. As her hips writhed, she moaned "Hmmmm, that's one, sir." The spanking continued and I watched amazed as her excitement increased. The spanking started to affect me also. I never realized I had a sadistic streak in me. Since I had a long list of things I'd rather be doing that involved her body, but she was definitely enjoying this. My cock could feel the warmth and wetness in her crotch, as she arched and flexed, grinding her hips down onto mine. My musings stopped as I heard "Oh ... that's ... ten ... sir" I brought my sore hand down to my side. Her hands, which had remained stretched out in front of her during her spanking, now caressed her ass, pulled the cheeks apart, then stroking my legs and chest. "Shift off of my lap, Ali" I said and she crawled off my lap and lay lengthwise on the bed, facing the foot. I moved onto the bed and got behind her, my hands reached out to encircle her reddened ass cheeks. My mouth filled with saliva as I lowered my head to the left cheek and began to lick and suck at it. Allison's hips began to twitch and gyrate. I covered the cheek several times, savoring the feel of her skin beneath my mouth, before moving on to the right side and beginning all over. Despite her age her ass was tight, ripe, round, smooth and silky. My mind fogged with delightful sensations as I moved to the crease of her bottom, licking around her asshole, my hands gently kneading both saliva-soaked mounds. Her voice brought me back to awareness as her hands slid under mine and pulled her own ass cheeks apart.

"Jason, please fuck my ass," she asked in a pleading voice

"We've never had anal sex before Ali, do you enjoy it?" I asked puzzled because she never let me do that to her before.

"I love being taken in the ass, Not only because of the physical sensations, which are heavenly, but the psychological aspects. I never, ever, feel so submissive, so controlled.

"Is that why we've never had anal before?" I asked as I played my finger around her puckered entrance.

"Yeeeessssss" she was panting. "I am afraid to give up control to anyone." I could tell that she was about to go ballistic but wanted her to beg for some reason. I was still stoking her cheeks running my hand occasionally between her cheeks and along her asshole.

"Jason, I beg you, either fuck me in my ass or prepare to punish me again I need to cum so badly. Please, I'll do anything you want; I'll be your slave, I'll have your children, I'll whore myself out for you, just please fuck me or tongue me or find something, find anything and fill my ass."

I grabbed her thighs to pull her up onto her hands and knees, as soon as my hands touched her thighs her body hunched backwards in the bed. Her ass rose in the air, as her hands pulled at her whipped cheeks, trying to open her herself as far as she could. Thin trickles of fluid dripped from between her cunt lips. I ran my hand along her opening, gathering the lubricant and slathering it on my dick, repeating the process until I was satisfied that it was slick enough. Holding her still, I put the tip of my dick to her puckered sphincter.

For just a second as I made contact I felt tightness, but when she sensed me, she relaxed. I felt the change in tension and taking it as a final welcoming, pushed my cock inside her.

A shudder ran down the length of her body as my penetration proceeded. She raised herself on her arms.

"Oh yes, that's it. All the way in Jason, push all the way in, please," she babbled.

She ground against me, pushing back, until my balls were partially shrouded in her pussy hair, her ass cheeks spread to near splitting as her hole met the base of my cock. "Oh God, that's so good. Thank you, Thank you Jason. Oh I love you, oh God I love you."

Slowly but surely I began to move her ass back and forth on my dick, carrying the weight of her hips with my arms as I leaned back slightly to plant myself firmly into the mattress. Through the dividing wall between her ass and her cunt, I felt her spasms as her excitement mounted.

In and out my cock slid, the fleshy sheath of her ass sucking at it as if it was fucking her mouth. The muscles of her ass pulsed up and down my shaft and I stared down in amazement. I was burying my new enlarged cock in the ass of this beautiful woman, a woman who I though I knew but was learning something new about her. Allison was giving herself to me body and soul, to do with, as I wanted. "Ali, you are the most beautiful woman, with the most beautiful ass, that I have ever seen."

"Oh ... God ... thank ... you ... sir."

As the pace intensified, I saw the strain start to show in Allison's arms, so I slowed to a halt and carefully shifted into a sitting position, my back against the headboard. Allison leaned back towards me and her thighs began to take her up and down. I caressed her body as she rode me, playing with her hard nipples. Before very long the feel of her under my hands, the steady vice-like grip of her rectal muscles and the motion of her body brought me to the edge of orgasm.

I put my hands on top of her thighs and, arching my hips, I slammed into her, matching her rhythm. My cock pulsed in and out of her as her muscles tried to keep it in by tightening on the outstroke and relaxed to let it all back in on the in-stroke. One of her hands flew up to stroke her left breast, the other went to her crotch only to find my fingers there and no one, least of all us, would ever be able to tell whose orgasm began first, but there was no doubt that we finished together. I heard a deep moaning, almost a grunting. It took me a moment to realize that the moans were mine as I tried to drive my body through hers while my engorged cock convulsed through its orgasm. The moment seemed timeless as my hips bucked uncontrollably. Soft, whimpering, breathy cries came from between her perfect lips as she shuddered and shook.

As we both calmed down, I pulled Allison into my arms, holding her against my chest. I could still feel her heart beating fast, so I just stroked her hair and back calming her down.

After a few minutes she looked at me and asked "promise me you will do that to me again and often." There was a pleading look in her eyes.

"I would never keep anything that is enjoyable for my pet, unless of course you are bad, then you'll get the spanking without the fucking, you understand?"

"Of course Jason, is it alright that I still call you Jason or would you prefer Master now that you have claimed me." She had a sly smile on her face as she said this.

"I want you to call me whatever makes you comfortable" I replied.

"Yes my Master, Thank you."

"Allison," I said, "We've known each other a long time. You have been my lover for quite a few of those years. Why did I never know, or see this side of you before?"

"Remember when we lost touch with each other for several years when I went to college and before I returned home? Well I met a man and he saw the submissiveness of my personality. He was a Dom and worked my submissiveness to have me become his slave. He allowed me to finish school so that my family or friends would not know. After I graduated, he kept me in the house becoming more and more abusive. I was afraid to leave him but was also afraid to stay with him. One night at a party, he was involved in an argument. As he removed my leash to use it as a weapon, he was stabbed before he could use it. I saw my chance and ran. Since then I have been very careful who I date and have sex with, because I am afraid I will succumb to my inner desires."

"Then why did you submit to me tonight Ali, I never suspected or would have ever thought you have these desires"

"Jason, we are heading to a different world and probably universe. I am a woman; yes, I know martial arts and can take care of myself. You though are a man, we will be living in a male dominated society where the women might be the head of the house but the men make the rules. I wanted to be sure that you understood I am yours and yours alone. What better ways to show you, than submit myself to you now, so you can get used to it." After that long speech, she hugged me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"I will never refuse you anything Jason. Everything I am is yours to do with as you please. The only thing I will beg you never to do is share me with others or give me away, please." She was now crying.

I realized that with her submitting to me she had given up her freedom and self will to me. I was now responsible for her well-being. I would have to make her decisions for her. This was a great responsibility placed on my shoulders, and she did it willingly.

"Allison my pet, I hope you will allow me to call you my pet."

"Of course Master anything you want," she said interrupting me.

"As I was saying Ali, you will never have to fear of anything again. I promise you here and now, that I will keep you and protect you, to the best of my ability for the rest of my life."

"Thank you Master, I knew I made the right decision to reveal myself to you. Thank you, thank you. I promise you'll never regret this onus I have placed on your shoulders."

"Don't worry so much pet. Now lets get some sleep we have a lot of shopping to do tomorrow I know that you can't wait to get your hands on Gleebos' credit card." She giggled at that, scrunched herself into the crook of my arm, and immediately fell asleep knowing I would be there for her. I thought about it for a while and realized that I liked the feeling, so I let myself drift off to sleep also.

"Well I see we are progressing rather well," Gleebo said to me. I realized I was still asleep. "Yeah, Gleebo we're moving right along now"

"I never saw that coming from Allison," he said.

You and me both, Listen Gleebo I need a couple of favors, from you. First I have a lot of material being delivered to the house tomorrow and I won't be there is there someway you can sign for it, for me? In addition, I just realized it all needs to be stored into all the containers that are in the back yard. The last is for Allison. As you heard she has given herself to me, I want something special for her. I read once in an erotic novel of a necklace made of a supple metal with a cameo of the woman's face on it and on the back was etched her Masters name. Below the cameo was a small D ring for a leash if needed, would you be able to get me such a collar for her. I would like something like this but instead of a cameo of Allison I want a woman in classic submissive kneeling with her head down and her hands stretched up and shackled"

"I don't see a problem for any of those requests as a matter of fact I am touched by your thoughtfulness for her feelings. I will get it all done. Now to the real reason I am here, the powers that be have decided they need an enclave to decide on your wagon. The reason being it is too advanced for you to have it. Seeing as how they already gave you your chainsaw, they are not so inclined to give you the wagon."

"If they won't give me the wagon al least put some holes in one of the containers so we can use it for shelter at night."

"That Jason I can do without permission. I will go and check on the proceedings. The necklace will be here for you when you wake tomorrow morning. Oh, by the way all the other items you asked for are at the house. See ya" with that he was gone and I went back to sleep.

I woke up the next day to a wonderful feeling. Allison was on top of me riding my cock to a slow and sensual release.

"Don't move Jason let me do this for you," she said. She leaned in and kissed me lovingly. Her hips were gyrating in mine more so than pistoning up and down. Soon she was moving faster, I could feel my orgasm coming on. The moment I reached my release, it brought her over the top also. She put her head back on my chest sighing quietly, satisfied for the moment.

"Thank you my pet, you can't imagine what your love does for me", I said stroking her hair and back.

"Now lets take a nice leisurely shower get dressed and have breakfast. We have a lot of shopping to do."

"When Allison got up to go to the bathroom, I looked for the necklace, and found it in a velvet jeweler's box in the end table on my side of the bed. I opened it and the necklace was exquisite. At first I thought it was black but then realized that, the metal was more grayish and the shadows made it look black. The necklace itself was made from tiny rings almost the same way chain mail is made. It was so supple; it felt more like fabric, that's how soft it was. The cameo was removable and on the back was the word JASON'S. Below the cameo was a 'D' ring with what could only be a representation of a leash hanging approximately 20" down. There was a little piece of metal with a fork at one end along with some directions. They explained that once the necklace was attached it could not be removed except with the special key supplied. A ritual was also supplied for the proper way to give and accept the necklace. I studied it then put everything back into the drawer. By the time I got into the shower, Allison was drying her hair.

"What took you so long lover." She asked.

"I was just going over some things in my head sweetheart, do me a favor, I want you to shave all your body hair off. I don't want any hair below your neck, ok?"

"Yes, Master." Then falling to her knees, she started crying, "Is there something wrong? Did I do something to displease you? Please tell me so that I won't ever do it again.

"No my pet everything is perfect and I want your body to reflect that." With that, I got into the shower. As I was washing, I had a chance to watch Allison shave herself. Her armpits and legs were easy. She then took a small scissor and cut back what little hair she kept around her pussy lips and vulva. Then taking some of my shaving cream, she spread it around the area rubbing it in. The shaving went rather quickly except for around her nether lips she had to pull each one out tight so that they could be shaved. Then using a small mirror she shaved first one side then the other side of her ass around her pink pucker. The last was around the sphincter itself. Once that was done, she wet her fingers going over every inch of her body making sure she did not miss a hair. I was mesmerized by her diligence, as if a stray hair would be the worst thing possible if left on her body. When completely satisfied she put body lotion on her whole body. I got out of the shower, my voyeuristic watching of her shaving being done.

As I dried myself, I told Allison to go into the bedroom and kneel by the bed without getting dressed. I finished drying went in and got dressed casually. I removed the box from the end table and opened it. Allison by this time was squirming trying to see what I had without raising her head.

"Slave look at me", I commanded suddenly. Allison turned her head up to me quickly. "I want you to read this then repeat what parts are yours. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master" she replied meekly.

"I want you to understand that once the ceremony is done there is no turning back. You will be mine until I decide that I have no further use for you."

"I understand Master and ask that you claim me." It seemed that Allison was knowledgeable with the ritual. "Allison Dellis I claim you for my own.

"Master I accept your claim and now I am yours.

"Slave wear this token that all others shall know you to be mine."

"Master, this token shall I wear that all shall know I am yours" With that, I took the necklace out of the box. I heard her breath catch when she saw it. I put it around her neck and clasped it. Once it was on, I checked to see if it could come off but it could not. "Allison this collar I put on you is like no other, it cannot come off, and it is permanent. Please stand up." She stood trembling the whole time. "Allison I want you to know that I had Gleebo make this collar for you from my design. There is no such collar anywhere else in this universe." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her softly. Boy I would have to get the name of that author, thank him to high heaven and sing his praises on high.

"OH my Master, my Master, you make me happier and happier. I will cherish it and proudly display to the entire world. I don't care what anybody says I am your slave forever."

"Good now get dressed and make sure I can see that collar," I slapped her on the ass and laughed because the first thing she did was go to the mirror to admire it. When she found that the cameo was hinged and could fold down she went ballistic crying and hugging me when she saw the inscription.

"OH Jason, now nobody can say that I'm not yours. Thank you so much." Then she moved gracefully away and began getting dressed. I noticed that she wore an open necked blouse that showed her neck, collar and leash very nicely and a pair of jeans that looked as if it was sprayed on.

By now, I was starving so we went downstairs to the hotel dining room and had I a nice large breakfast. It was just after 10 am when we finished eating so we took off for the store ½ a mile down the road. I was surprised by how many people were there already. We started with sleeping bags first; Allison found something that looked like a damned down comforter for a king size bed. It zipped together like a normal sleeping bag all right; it just happened to have room for my six closest women and me, she picked up four of them.

"What do we need something this large for pet? Its only the two of us."

"Jason, did you forget that this is a hunting society. That means the best hunters will have more than one wife. Sweetheart who do you think is going to be the baddest hunter of them all?"

"Still four of them come on now."

"You can be so silly Master this is so we are not sleeping on hard ground"

I shut my mouth, looking at her beaming smile. Next, we looked at rugged high quality, tough wearing clothes. She picked twenty pairs of pants and shirts along with underwear and thirty pairs of socks for the each of us. We went around looking at everything picking what she thought we needed. I picked the boots; I made sure they were comfortable with at least one thin pair of socks and one heavy pair of socks together. I settled on a pair of combat style boots they had suede / 1000 denier nylon uppers with rustproof hardware, a padded gusseted tongue, zip side, FPS foot bed with dual shocks and antibacterial lining and a slip resistant outsole. I bought five pairs for each of us. I also bought five pair each of high quality moccasin boots and regular moccasins for lounging. Next was fishing gear, we bought 2 high quality heavy-duty fishing rods, Zebco reels, Tiny Torpedoes for top water baits and plastic worms for underwater. I then bought two reels each of five different test nylon fishing line, a box of different size weights, and a casting fishing net.

We got to the camping department and Allison hit her stride. She bought several sets of cast iron cooking pots, several different size stockpot sets, an old-fashioned coffee pot, utensils, a five lb sausage stuffer with 5000 natural skins. Tarps, Butchering kits, knives and saws and just about anything else, we could think of. I selected six 2.5 Bone collector series backpacks with hydration reservoirs, and two mossy oak regular hydration packs. I also picked up four lanterns and twenty cases propane fuel for them, I knew they would be useless after the fuel was gone but we would at least have light till the windmills were going. I splurged and bought two pairs of Zeiss Victory RF Rangefinder binoculars. When Allison saw the ticket price, she almost had a heart attack. I told her to remember, it's all Gleebos money not mine.

At the dog accessories dept I picked up two different size dog carriers also a large outdoor kennel that came in pieces. When Allison asked what I needed them for, I told her I had an idea from a story I once read. I also stocked up on any over the counter medicines they had for dogs, I also found a nice chain leash about 2-feet long I assumed it was to keep a dog up short with their owner. While walking around in the pet dept. a nice older woman of about 60 years old commented on Ali's collar, telling her how beautiful it was. Ali was about to tell her that her Master gave it to her when the woman pulled down her turtleneck and showed Ali her dog collar and with a shy smile told her she understood. Well shopping went by the wayside, as we had to stop and eat with our new friends, and the girls talking non stop. George the woman's husband had noticed our shopping and asked about it. I explained we had inherited a large chunk of property up in Alaska along wit a sizable amount of money so we were going to start a hunting guide and lodge up there. After lunch, the women gave each other their e-mail address promised to keep in touch and we went our separate ways.

By now, we had quite a few carriages up by the customer service desk and people talking about us. When a young sales person asked me why we were buying so many things, I told him the end of the world was near and we were getting ready for it. After that, nobody bothered us again unless we asked a specific question. I wanted to check out their bows, since I wanted to buy a good crossbow.

The first item that caught my eye was I bow setup for bow fishing. I immediately called a salesperson. When she came over, I told her I wanted two of them with two extra reels for each in different pound sizes. Then I told her I wanted the best crossbow with the easiest draw. She showed me a Barnett AVI Predator with a cranking device set up in the rear. I fell in love with it, showed it to Allison who also liked it; I bought two along with soft cases for each. I announced that we had bought everything that could be bought. At the check out there was a crowd just watching all our items being rung up I actually heard someone taking a pool what the actual total would be. I smiled when a youngster of about fifteen won the pool. I had noticed he was following us discreetly ever since I told the salesperson the Earth was ending. The man who started the pool never even came close. We packed all our items in the truck and locked it up. I wanted to get home because we had so much stuff in the truck and I was afraid someone would break in. We stopped at the hotel packed up and paid the bill and were on the road within the hour. We drove straight home never stopping at the tack shop Allison wanted to stop at.

As it is, we didn't get home till almost midnight, what with stopping for dinner and gas. I was beat when we finally drove into the driveway. We went straight to bed falling asleep almost immediately. The next morning was a repeat of the day before only this time I woke to a tremendous orgasm as Allison was sucking me dry.

"Thank you my pet, you make very happy that you chose me to take you as my own." I pulled her up and kissed her tasting some of myself on her lips.

"Master we have to getup there is so much work to be done. All the deliveries are here and there are packages and items all over. We'll need two weeks just to pack it all.

I smiled and said, "I have it all taken care of sweetheart. Lets eat breakfast and then go outside." When we finished eating, we walked out the back door. There was Gleebo, orchestrating a bunch of robots moving and packing everything. The robots were just about done so we waited for them to finish. As soon as they were done Ali ran to Gleebo hugged him till I thought he would pop like a balloon then kissed him full on the lips.

"Gleebo, I can't thank you enough for making this collar for me, I love it and you. Thank you, thank you, and thank you."

"You're quite welcome Allison. My, my if I knew I would get this kind of response I would have made some for my wives at home. I might even do it anyway. Allison laughed at him. Just make sure they want to be slaves first," she said

"Alas sweet child they are already, they are born into it in our society. I love them all dearly, and never trade them for a king's ransom, but they don't realize it and I daren't tell them for fear of my life. If they knew that, they would henpeck me and love me to death at the same time, so it is best to keep the static quo." I was on the floor laughing, while Ali was standing there listening to Gleebos' tale of woe, with her mouth hanging open.

"Just how many wife/slaves do you have Gleebo?" she asked?

"With the latest one reaching maturity I now have two hundred and thirty three."

"Gleebo how do you service that many wives? And what do you mean about the last one reaching maturity?" To say the least Allison was astounded and puzzled at the same time.

"OH I service them all at least once a week if not more. And my last slave born to me just turned seven turns this week she is preparing for me as we speak."

"That's disgusting, Gleebo. How can you rape a child only seven years old? I thought you were honorable. Plus she is your daughter!" Allison was reaching a fever pitch.

"Calm down SLAVE" I yelled at her. She immediately stopped but kept throwing daggers at him with her eyes.

Gleebo looked upset also. "I'm sorry Allison when I said she is seven turns I was thinking of our planetary turns. She would be eighteen of your years here on Earth. I would never take an underage child. Also in my species, we don't have the fear of any birth defects, so some of us take our female children as slaves rather than sell them off at the market. I would rather keep them where I know nobody will hurt them. Sadly many of our males tend to drop into the dark side and treat their slaves sub humanly to coin a phrase."

"I'm sorry I jumped at you Gleebo I will make sure that Jason punishes me severely for my outburst. I jumped to conclusions without any prior knowledge. I'm supposed to be a scientist. I should never have done that, please forgive me if you can." Allison was crying by now.

"Allison I will not allow Jason to punish you, in fact I commend you for worrying about a child you do not even know. I myself would have fallen to the same conclusions with the way I explained my story. Lets forget about it.'

"OK Gleebo but I truly am sorry." She said shyly.

"Tut, tut, not to worry, we have other things to discuss. Jason they will not allow you the wagon. So I have expanded one of the containers making it longer and wider, I have installed portholes on all sides and a hatch on top with a ladder attached. Along with that in your books, you will find detailed instructions with pictures as to how to make a spoke wheel. Included also are detailed instructions and pictures for saddles of different sizes. The freezer and refrigerator are in your personal container, along with whatever else you bought and had delivered." With that, he said good-bye and left.

"Master, Jason you have to punish me. I will not be able to stand myself for what I said to him. Please punish me." Allison was begging now.

"Allison, your punishment will be no punishment. It will teach you not to run to conclusions before you have all the facts." I kissed her and went inside. We still had some items we needed to order but these I had to order online. I fired up my laptop and started going to medical supply houses. I ordered antibiotics, pain relievers, anti fungals, any and all types of meds that either had long shelf lives or good be kept for long periods when kept refrigerated, I included splints, emergency surgical kits, with extra everything, I must have bought at least one thousand lbs in supplies. I switched to my spreadsheet checking off items as I went down. When I reached the last item on the list, I realized that we were done. Other than waiting for the weapons and medical supplies to arrive, we had completed everything on my list. The rifles were due to be shipped tomorrow and the medical supplies were all shipping out today they should both be here in two to three days. I was sitting on the back porch when I had an inspirational idea. I went inside got on the internet and found a company that makes authentic wagon wheels. I called them, ordered 16 wheels, four wagons broken so I could put them together later and all the harness and hitching equipment related to them paid for next day carrier service, which cost a bundle, but at least they would be here before our take off day.

The next two days for me went by very slowly. Other than making love to Allison, there was nothing left to be done. We had spent one day poring over the maps to see where exactly we wanted to be placed. Allison found the perfect location a low mountain valley with forests, creeks, meadows and even a few lakes. It was the entrance to a blind canyon of what looked to be four to five thousand acres. It had a nice large cave complex at the entrance. The map even showed different types of animals including horses that wondered through the area. There were also seven camps of people within six to ten miles of our cave.

The final materials were delivered and packed. I was ready to relax for the next couple of days before we left. Allison had other Ideas; she wanted to hit the local Costco or BJ's. When I asked why she said we needed toilet paper, tampons, towels, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, reading glasses (everything they had) don't ask me why, Tylenol, coffee, salt, sugar, rice, dry mashed potatoes and other staples. We ended getting a lot of each especially salt and rice since rice is a good starch. I called a halt on shopping we had all we could hope for and more. I asked and received from Gleebo barrels with airtight seals so all the staples were packed into the barrels. I made sure that at least five barrels had coffee in them and another five had salt. I called Gleebo let him know we were done with everything and would be ready when they moved us in two days. We had a nice dinner and sat watching the sunset. Then I took Ali inside and made slow languorous love to her for half the night. After our last orgasm, we snuggled into each other and fell asleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.