Back Home for Good - Cover

Back Home for Good

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Hot incestuous love blossoms between daughters and fathers who are brothers.The grandparents are involved soon. Fathers try to grapple with the desire of their daughters to start family with their fathers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size   Big Breasts  

Manavi woke up just before nine am from sheer mental desire to be up before her father and uncle arrived. She lifted her head on her hand and watched her ravishingly beautiful grandmother sleep with a mysterious smile on her face. She was snoring softly in feminine way, Manavi found very captivating. She kissed Daadee on her mouth as she awoke gently. Her beautiful light brown eyes fluttered open and smiled at her granddaughter as she opened her mouth full of saliva from sleep and they both feasted on each other's morning sweet mouths.

Manavi slowly kissed her Daadee's face and soon concentrated on what she was dying to do since she saw her sleeping and kissed her nose all over making her Daadee moan. Manavi ran her tongue over the rim of Daadee's nostrils and soon her tongue was inside it. Manavi gave her Daadee's beautiful nose a good licking and tongue bath and moved on to torture her breasts with her mouth and hands making her moans louder and throatier.

Manavi traced her tongue over her Daadee's belly and ran it down until she found the treasure hidden between her thighs covered by lush rich growth of silver pubic hair. She parted her cunt lips and tasted the aromatic taste that a woman's vagina has in the morning. Manavi found Daadee's cunt taste as exciting as her father found hers. Shalini held her granddaughter's face imprisoned in her cunt by holding her head and she opened her thighs even more to give Manavi more access.

Shalini was approaching her first orgasm of the day when the intercom buzzed. Manavi quickly went and picked it up and heard the doorman announcing some visitors.

Daadee looked puzzled, "We are not expecting anyone."

Manavi kissed her lips and said, "I shall go and see."

She put her Daadee's bathrobe and went out.

Shalini continued to revel in the love that had sprouted between her and Manavi that took her love for granddaughter to a level she could not believe was possible. She now knew what her sons and granddaughters had experienced and could not let go.

Manavi knew who the visitors would be. In fact her father and uncle were in the hallway as she tried not to shriek and ran in her father's arms who held her tight and they both had to control themselves not to kiss inappropriately.

Manavi then rushed into Taran's arms and got the same tight embrace and kiss on her mouth.

Servants were instructed to take their luggage in to their rooms and Manavi asked, "You guys must be tired?"

Both vigorously shook their heads to deny. They all entered the bedroom suite and Manavi fell into her father's arms as he kissed her crushing his open mouth on hers she frantically unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out of the trousers.

She found and unbuckled the belt and whispered to Taran, "Chachu please undress."

Vikram moved away and took his pants, shoes off and threw his shirt away. In minutes both men were naked and their giant cocks were jutting up like telephone poles. Manavi gasped as her eyes feasted on two monsters mirror image of each other. Her father pulled her bathrobe off and picked her up holding her ass in his big hands. Manavi found herself lifted to her father's chest as he adjusted her leaking cunt over his gargantuan glans, soon it was wedged inside his daughter's sweet soft cunt opening.

Vikram whispered with a devilish smile, "Manu beta, don't make noise. We are supposed to surprise mummy."

Before Manavi could protest Vikram lowered her weight as a free fall spearing her silky, soft cunt with his monster twelve inch inhumanly thick cock to the hilt. Manavi bit her lip as a scream bubbled inside her throat. Taran smiled at his older brother's mischief. Manavi once settled looked at her father sternly and took his lower lip between her teeth and threatened to bite.

Shalini heard footsteps in the ante-room of her bedroom suite and felt the heat in her cunt rising expecting to see her granddaughter any second. Her breath was taken away as she saw her elder son carrying his daughter in his arms impaled on his cock and her younger son moving towards her with as enormous a cock as his father possessed towards her. All chirped, "surprise mummy and Daadee."

Vikram stepped on the bed and crashed by his mother's side burying his daughter under his giant frame. He kissed his mother on her lips, "Mummy, I envy Titu to be first but I have to look after my daughter and woman. We love you mummy."

Shalini shook out of her moral inertia in milliseconds as the last night seemed to have become even sweeter crowned with what lay ahead with her two giant sons eager to enter where they came from-the most prohibited of all incest.

Taran kissed his mother with an open mouth, "Mummy you are so beautiful. There is so much of your beauty in our girls."

"Titu beta, I would never have the courage to love my sons as a woman if it was not for Manu beti. I hope your mother is good enough for your love as a man as well."

Vikram was poised with his monster cock at his daughter's cunt opening as Manavi softly stroked her Daadee's face with her hand waiting to scream as her father would ram his colossal cock to start feeding his hunger of five days away from his daughter.

Shalini smiled indulgently and kissed her granddaughter's palm as Manavi screamed declaring her father's invasion of her soft sweet cunt with his huge thick marauding cock.

"Daddy, meri choooo ... tttt ... dheee ... ee ... raaaaay ... aaahhhhhh," Manavi moaned as she felt her cunt ripped open.

Taran was now lying on top of his mother's who kissed him and stroked his handsome face, "Titu beta, ub aap bhee apnaa lund apnee maa kee choot me daaldo. Apnay beta kay lund laylenay kaa sukh har maa ko nahin miltaa. Mai to bahut lucky hoon"

Taran kissed incredibly beautiful face of his mother and whispered with love, "Mummy, lucky to aapke betay hain."

Shalini flexed her hips and let her thighs fall apart as her son lifted himself holding his monster cock and rubbed its huge head on her soft cunt slit wet with her running juices. Taran felt the velvety soft cunt walls of his mother inviting his steel hard monster cock to travel the passage he traversed as a baby to enter this world.

Shalini felt every millimeter of her son's stupendous cock as he excruciatingly slowly pushed it in until he was inside her inviting cunt to the root and Shalini felt her cunt overstuffed as she felt when she gave birth to her sons as the big babies slid out of her vagina she felt they would tear her pussy asunder. She felt the same as her younger son's cock filled and stretched her cunt to a bursting limit and she sensed if he wanted her son could rip her cunt wide open.

Taran pulled out slowly savouring his mother's clenching cunt until only his glans was inside and he started the journey back inside towards the womb that nurtured him for nine months, "Mummy, aapkee choot me se mai apnaa lund kabhee bhee nahin nahin nikaaloonga."

Shalini kissed her son's face, "Titu beta, aapkee maa kee choot aapne dono bayton kay liyay aaj se hameshaa khulee rahegee."

Taran slowly upped the lovely process of shuttling his massive cock in the soft, sweet cunt of his mother. Shalini was moaning with an open mouth as she felt the smooth hard steel of her son's monster cock invading her cunt and lifted her towards the lusty heights of passion available to only those women, who were fortunate enough to be loved and fucked by men, they loved more than life itself.

Taran looked at the beautiful face of his mother with half closed eyes. He became besotted with her beautiful nose now flaring with her ragged, laboured breathing. Taran started to fuck his mother with strong, long strokes slamming his groin with a slap onto hers as their black and silver pubic hair meshed with each savage thrust.

Shalini let out a guttural scream as her climax hit her without warning and she held onto her son's strong forearms for succour as the tornado tore through her body. Taran sensing her mother's climax increased his pace of fucking to a brutal rapier like pace ramming his full massively thick phenomenal length with each bone jarring thrust. Shalini felt her whole body shaken by the brutal thrusts of her son as she exploded with her mind bending orgasm.

Taran fucked his mother right through her climax. Both Taran and his mother were now oblivious to the constant screams of a young daughter fucked savagely by a grunting giant of a farther as she hurtled towards her second orgasm.

The room was filled with sound of love in form of two pairs of bodies slamming into each other noisily. Taran and Vikram brought their lovers to four orgasms when they chose to shoot their thick jets of creamy semen deep inside their pulsating, shuddering cunts.

As Shalini felt her son's and Manavi her father's hot endless jets of thick virile semen they both came again and fell back on bed limp and barely breathing.

Both men fell on top of their beautiful lovers spent temporarily but their monster cocks were steel hard and far from satisfied. They looked at one another and pulled out of almost comatose women who moaned as they felt the monster invaders leaving their cunts very empty.

Taran replaced his brother as he filled his niece's cunt with his cock as he lay upon her voluptuous body with his full weight crushing her voluptuous body. Taran kissed her face as she lay spent breathing hard with her mouth open, her beautiful nostrils flaring.

"God, Manu looks so much like my Neelu," Taran thought as he took Manavi's beautiful nose in his mouth and sucked on it before pushing his tongue in each nostril. Manavi's arms went around him automatically and she moaned.

Shalini came around to find her elder son lying on top of her his massive cock now filling her cum filled cunt. As Vikram started to grind his enormously thick and long cock in her cunt Shalini held her son's exceedingly handsome face in her hands and kissed him all over. Vikram increased the pace and Shalini found herself drowning in the sea of lust churned even more as her older son wanted her as intensely as her younger son. Shalini licked his son's handsome nose and soon started to fuck his nostril with her tongue trying to match the pace with which she was being fucked by his monster penis.

Manavi came around as her cunt was soon burning with fire of yet another orgasm as she fully realised that her uncle was the owner of the monster cock bringing her the intense lusty pleasure- replica of her father, she mused.

Vikram and Taran fucked their new sexy lovers for another two hours bringing them again and again to the mind blowing orgasms. They both came twice filling the soft, velvety cunts of Daadee and daughter with hot thick cum. No sooner the women were thrashing in the delicious agony of their orgasm both men lifted their incestuous lovers' legs up over their overflowing breasts and placed their cum slick monster cocks at the pink-brown tiny anus and soon their massive cocks were sliding deeper and deeper inside feces filled warm, sweet, spasming ass.

Vikram fucked his mother's ample, soft inviting ass with great force as she moaned and screamed depending whether her son was pulling his cock out or pounding it in.

"Meri gaand maaro ... Vicku beta ... mereeee ... gaa ... aaanndddd ... jor see ... maaarooooo," his mother moaned as her whole body shook with his savage thrusts.

Manavi was trying to hold herself from being pushed up the bed by body shattering hammering thrusts of her uncle by latching onto his arms, "Chachu ... dheeray ... me reeee ... gaa anndddd. OOoohhhhh ... daa rdd ... aahhhh ... lund ... badaa ... aaaah."

The room was filled with the aroma of lovely ass fragrance. Vikram and Taran's monster cocks were fully covered with a brown slimy film helping their desire to slam their cocks harder and harder in the soft, clenching warm asses stretched obscenely on their giant man meat.

Shalini and Manavi came again and again. Both women eventually went limp and their eyes rolled up and their slack mouths drooled from the corners. Their men emptied their cum in their rectum and collapsed over their sweaty bodies.

After a while Shalini felt a bursting pressure in her rectum,"Vicku beta, aapkee chudai ne meri gaand poori bhar dee hai. Mujhay ub apnee gaand khaalee karanee hai."

Vikram kissed his mother, "Ek shart par. Aapnee gaand ka prashaad mujhe daingee."

Shalini blushed deeply and bit on her son's lower lip.

Vikram picked her mother in his arms still impaled on his monster cock to the bathroom. He made her kneel over the toilet and Vikram put his mouth over his mother's sweet smelling ass as she pushed out the feces mixed cum in his mouth, "Beta, jaldee karo, meri gaand ub tuttee nahin rok sakatee."

Shalini quickly turned as her son greedily swallowed offering from her ass and sat on the toilet and opened her rectum explosively. She giggled, "Vicku beta, aapke lund ne meri gaand ka masaalaa buree taraha se muth deeyaa hai. Dekho kaise dheelee tuttee nikal rahee hai."

Taran walked in with giggling Manavi in his arms who was urging him to hurry. She rushed to the other seat and her rectum burst open even before her delicious bottom touched the seat.

Both ladies finished and offered their asses for their incestuous lovers to clean. Manavi knelt to clean her father's cock off her grandmother's rectal goo and his cum. Her grandmother was licking the delicious mix of her granddaughter's shit and her son's cum off Taran's cock. Both girls insisted on a drink to wash down their feast and they had many mouthfuls of Vikram's and Taran's light yellow pee.

It took them a long time to get washed up and ready as Daadee and granddaughter could hardly keep their hands off their father, uncle and son.

All had a huge breakfast and laughed and joked now at ease as all boundaries had crumbled and sex had liberated them and their love.

Shalini asked at one stage, "Ub kyaa karanaa hai beta?" meaning if her sons wanted to go out.

Taran said quickly, "Ub mummy aapkee aur Manu kee choot aur gaand ek saath maarnee hai."

Shalini and Manavi first laughed at the crossed wires and then blushed as their desire rose rapidly.

Manavi smiled coyly and nudged Shalini, "Daadee, aapke bete abhee bhee bhookay hain, mujhay to unpar taras aa rahaa hai."

Shalini smiled back, "Manu beti, yadee aap apnee choot aur gaand ek saath mere dono bayton ke lumbay-mottay lund se chudwaanay kay liyay tayyaar ho to mujhay bhee apnee choot aur gaand in dono ke hawaalay karanee padaygee. Mujhay apnee pyaree see potee ki choot aur gaand ki hifaazat karanee padaygee."

Manavi looked at her father and uncle, "Daddy, chachu, ek shart hai. Daadee kee gaand kaa prashaad par pahalaa hak mera hai."

Shalini felt her cunt juices flowing, "Manu beta, mujhay bhee aapkee gaand kaa prashaad chaahiye."

Vikram laughed, "Yadee aap dono jaldee se under chalayen to mai or titu thodee see hee dair me aap dono kee gaand aur choot ko muth dayenge.'

Taran asked, "Mummy, Manu pahalay kisko apnee gaand aur choot marwaanee hai."

Manavi looked at her blushing grandmother, " Aap pahalay meri daadee kee gaand aur choot achhee taraha se maarayen.Yadee unkee pooree santushtee nahin hooyee to mai aap dono se baat nahin karoongee."

Vikram and Taran both got up and bowed, "Mummy hum dono aapkee sewaa kay liyay tayyaar hain."

All four walked towards the bedroom as an ordinary family. Only they knew the fire burning in their groins would require a long to time to burn down.

They nearly tore each other's clothes off. Taran lay down on his back as his mother crawled over him. Vikram was right behind.

Vikram held her mother's hips and put his monster steel hard cock inside her cunt and soon he was deep inside. He rotated his hips to churn her mother's cunt with his cock to get a good coating. Shalini moaned as her son's cock filled her cunt.

Vikram pulled out and moved his mother's cunt over Taran's rampant monster and allowed to sink her cunt over her younger son's monster cock. She sighed loudly as her cunt lips meshed over her son's groin.

Vikram allowed her daughter to lick his mother's ass and Manavi deposited a big glob of her saliva right at her Daadee's anus. Manavi held her father's giant cock in both her hands and put the huge cock head at the tiny puckered ring of her Daadee's ass.

Manavi felt her ass clench as she saw her father push his massive cock mercilessly inside his mother's obscenely stretched anus. He continued to fill his mother's rectum with his giant as she moaned non stop. Shalini was in genuine pain as it was difficult with one of her son's massive cock to fill her cunt or ass, both together made the other orifice grossly inadequately tiny.

Ignoring their mother's groans and shrieks both sons began a steady fucking pace and soon both were swinging in and out with alternating rhythm. Manavi went to the head end and kissed her moaning panting grandmother as the double fucking gained pace. Manavi was getting hot as her cunt leaked copious creamy juices as she saw her grand mother totally lost in the lust of her ass and cunt being savagely fucked by her two virile sons.

Manavi held her Daadee's face and licked her all over with her tongue. She kissed her grandmother's nose and licked each nostril and fucked them with her tongue. She mauled her grandmothers dangling massive breasts, pinching her nipples brutally as her Daadee came again and again. Manavi watched in awe the raw fucking her grandmother was put to by her father and uncle.

Shalini lost count of her climaxes as one merged into other. Taran and Vikram came twice during two hours of solid double fucking when their mother screamed and collapsed on Taran's chest totally depleted as her fresh orgasm tore through her body. Vikram's cock pulled out covered with brown film. He softly rolled his mother on her back and nodded at Manavi who quickly came over and started to lick her father's cock clean off her rectal goo and sucked on his massive glans once it was clean. Vikram was soon ready to explode. He pulled his monster cock out of his daughter's mouth and came over his mother's open slack mouth and face. He spurted jets of thick cum over her nose cheeks, eyes, filling her nostrils with his creamy cum. He lifted the tip of her mother's beautiful nose and spurted the last few volleys of cum straight up her both nostrils.

Taran followed suit. He fisted his massive cock as he came covering his mother's face with more thick cum. He too took great pleasure in filling her beautiful cum filled nose even more with his thick creamy cum. When he finished he kissed his mother on her forehead as her noisy breathing bubbled through the thick cum, filling her nose.

He turned with his hard ready for action monster cock to find Manavi was already atop her father with his cock buried to the hilt inside her cunt. Taran's cock was slick with his mother's cunt juices and his cum. He moved and put his huge cock head at the anus of Manavi's sweet anus. He could feel her hips shaking with apprehension, "Chachu, kyaa mujhay bahut dard hogaa?"

Taran ignore her rhetorical question and pushed his glans against the tight unyielding anus of his niece who had barely been buggered more than few time unlike his mother and daughter.

"Manu beta apnee gaand dheelee karo aur peechhay meray lund par dhukkaa do," his constant pressure and Manavi's compliance to his suggestion suddenly opened Manavi's tight anus and Taran brutally rammed his cock home as her niece screamed. Vikram grabbed her thrashing daughter and held her still in his strong arms. He pushed her face onto his chest muffling her screams. Manavi felt as if her ass was fire and she would die with the excruciating pain. Booth men chose to pick up pace, without giving time to Manavi to catch her breath, of their savage penetration. Manavi's screams turned into moans within fifteen minutes of double fucking. Her father and uncle fucked her with brutal furiously fast thrusts making her wince with pain and moan with pleasure. Her mind was numb with overwhelming lust and pleasure of repeated orgasms. Manavi mumbled incoherently as her body shook with energy depleting climaxes. She was aware of her father's and uncle's one huge ejaculation inside her cunt and rectum. Manavi was on the verge of collapse as her father and uncle took her for over two hours giving her few minutes now and then to recover. She was now pleading them to come, "daddeeee, chachuuu, ooohh ... ub aap aajaaiye. Meri gaand aur choot me bahut dard ho rahaa hai."

Both men came soon after with their cock buried to the hilt inside Manavi's trembling body, spurting massive volleys of thick cum. They all collapsed with arms and legs tangled and slept to recuperate.


Neelima and her grandfathers slept for few hours. Neelima woke up she felt her body being rolled on to her back. She smiled still groggy with sleep as her Naanu shoved his steel hard cock in her cum filled cunt and began to fuck her for his own satisfaction. It was selfish brutal fast fuck, which lasted for about half an hour as Neelima came twice and it finished with her Naanu spurting massive jets of hot cum deep inside her cunt. The room was again filled with sounds of deep breathing and soft snores as three lovers slept. Neelima was again woken up as her Daadu held her from behind as she lay on her side and lifted her top leg and pushed her cock in her cunt but soon pulled out and put it against her ass and pushed until Neelima's anus gave way and opened to accept her grandfather's massive cock head as he slid in his hugely thick cock inch by inch making her gasp until he was buried short of two inches of his foot long massive cock. Neelima was buggered for over forty minutes steadily as her grandfather mauled her breasts. Neelima moaned as she came three times each time her Daadu pulled her tight for few moments. Neelima felt her grandfather explode deep inside her ass as he grunted and held her very tight and she could feel each pulsation of his massive cock inside her sensitive rectum.

All three woke up late and the morning was filled with love and laughter as Neelima feasted on her grandfathers' morning pee as they took turns on the john. She licked their asses clean as she opened and emptied her rectum. They licked her clean and then the shower followed the same pattern as her grandfathers' could not keep their hands away from their beautiful granddaughters' body. Neelima found the heavy, hairy bodies of her grandfathers' mouthwatering sexy. Her small hands roamed over their hairy chest, belly, ass and could not leave their heavy huge cocks.

They cooked breakfast and Neelima had to mediate as her grandfather's bickered over whose lap their granddaughter would sit. Neelima this time sat on her Naanu's lap first. He effortlessly lifted her and impaled her cunt on his massive rock hard cock. They had their cereals and fruits watching the news. Neelima was soon squirming as she came silently over her Naanu's massive cock without even moving a bit.

Soon the cooked breakfast was served. Neelima laughed as her Daadu looked at her longingly. She lifted her dripping cunt off her Naanu's massive hard cock and moved into her Daadu's lap. Somehow she knew her Daadu's mind and she scooped a big glob of butter and smeared it over her Daadu's cock head and shaft. She sat astride his thighs and put her anus on his massive cock head. Neelima gritted her teeth and pushed her anus back on her grandfather's cock head and soon she felt it give way as she almost fell back on the butter slippery Daadu's cock. Soon the soft skin of her ass was scraped by her Daadu's silver white pubic hair, his cock buried to the hilt inside her ass.

They devoured the cooked breakfast. As they sipped coffee, suddenly Neelima gave a sudden gasp and fell back on her Daadu's chest, with her second orgasm of the morning.

Both men dressed in shorts and carried their tee shirts over their shoulders. Neelima wore a long tee shirt which reached her mid thighs and nothing else. They carried boxes of beer, wine in chiller cabinet connected to small generator in the back of the truck. There was ample packed food.

Fishing was a very pleasurable exercise. Neelima found herself sitting on one or the other cock as they waited for fish to bite They would leave the lines and have a beer or glass of wine. Neelima was fucked as and when she or one of her two grandfathers desired and that meant she was impaled most of the day by one or the other monster cock, sometime by both.

Neelima insisted that fishing was serious business and when any of her grandfathers wanted to pee, she insisted they stay put and she would lovingly capture their cock in her widely open mouth as they let loose controlled stream to make it easy for her. Neelima came countless times as her two virile grandfathers fucked her - what they called frivolous fucking. They caught good number of fish. They broke for lunch and break of two hours and prepared the lines for afternoon.

After couple of beers and lunch, Daadu unbuckled his shorts, as did her Naanu, and said, "Sorry Neelu bete. We had to catch some fish otherwise your grandmother would have wondered. Ub hum dono achhay se aapkee choot maarayengay."

Neelima gasped as her cunt and ass were getting a bit sore. She found herself flying in the air as her Naanu lifted her from behind and his hands supported her thighs as if she weighed nothing. Her tee shirt was lifted around her waist. She felt his cock nudging her ass, "Neelu beta, aap jaraa mera lund apnee gaand par lagaa do." Neelima used her hand to adjust the monster and her Naanu used her weight to impale her ass on his monster cock. Her Daadu moved in and soon her cunt was filled with his colossal cock. Neelima was fucked in both orifices for about an hour and a half. She came five or six times as her mind churned into trance and her cunt and ass burnt with two monster cocks' savagery.

When she declared her total submission she was pulled off both cocks making her wince. She collapsed on her knees. Both grandfathers were fisting their cocks and aimed them at her upturned beautiful face. Her Daadu held her head steady as he spurted over her mouth, nose and eyes. He lowered his cock and pushed her head back and managed to get at least three or four spurts right in her nose filling both nostrils. Her Naanu replaced him and he lifted the tip of her nose and shot hot thick cum trying to get as much as he could right inside. It hit the ridge of her nose filled her nostrils and her face was covered with thick gooey cum.

Neelima felt her breathing become noisy and snorty as her nose was blocked by her grandfathers' thick cum. She looked up and knew they would soon catch on. She was right. They both started to pee over her face cleaning her face off cum. She opened her mouth to catch as much pee she could. She sneezed as the urine stream went straight up her nose but she let it happen few times to get the cum out.

Neelima's tee shirt was drenched in pee and felt cool. She enjoyed the aroma wafting from he shirt. All three sauntered back to fish and the catch was spectacular. Neelu shifted from one grandfather to other as they both jealously wanted her sitting in their lap as their monster cock was sheathed to the hilt either in her soft sweet, cunt or warm, fragrant ass. There mobile freezer was filled to the brim. Both grandfathers' joked, "We need to find out doing a controlled study when do we catch more fish-with our cock in Neelu's ass or cunt."

Neelu giggled as they made her the talisman of their catch. As the sun went down they all sat with their arms around Neelima and enjoyed the companionship.

Back at the cabin the evening started with a shower and then cool fruit drinks. Both men were naked as was Neelima.

The playfulness and fondling went on all evening slowly increasing the heat and anticipation of release. Naanu grilled fresh fish and Daadu cooked other side dishes. The dinner was eaten with fruity white wine and lot of funny conversation. Neelima moved from Naanu's lap to Daadu's as her naked ass rubbed the half hard monster. Both grandfathers' played with her breasts stoking her fire all evening.

By the time dessert was finished with italian sweet wine. Neelima could not keep her eyes away from her grandfathers' monster cocks now jutting out a foot away from their groins looking menacing and loving at the same time. She was surprised that neither of two had impaled her on their monster spear. They were keeping her guessing churning her desires even more.

Neelima smiled,"Daadu, Naanu, you do not have to make me hot. Just the sight of your body and monster cock is enough to send me up burning in flames."

Both grandfathers put their drinks down and picked their beautiful granddaughter in their arms and took her into bedroom. Neelima did not get any sleep that night as both virile grandfathers fucked her cunt and ass together making her scream, shriek and moan. They fucked her one after another giving them time to pace themselves but left Neelima on the horns of heightened lust and repeated orgasm. Neelima was buggered and fucked by their tireless grandfathers as they filled her both cavities with their thick cum. It was early morning when two loving grandfathers finished the marathon fucking of their granddaughter who was now tired, limp, sore and begging them to cum as her cunt and ass were burning and swollen with the savage fucking from their monster cocks.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.