Keri's Family - Cover

Keri's Family

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Incestuous love between beautiful adult daughter who could not share her handsome virile father with another woman after her mother's death.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Anal Sex   Size   Big Breasts  

Keri looked out of her bedroom window and saw her father stretched out on a lounge chair next to their pool. It was Saturday morning and they would have the whole day together before Susan, Steve and Mark came over later that night for supper. It was supposed to be one of those meetings where both families get together and talk about the marriage and sort of set up the 'ground rules' as to what was to be expected from all of them, but Keri wasn't looking forward to it at all.

As she looked down at her father's muscular body she remembered her vow to try and prevent this marriage if she could, to keep her father all to herself and not share him with anyone. She knew that people would say that her feelings for him were wrong, but she didn't care, she loved him, and that's all there was to it. No man could be as perfect to her as he was.

As she took a step towards her dresser, she felt a slight twinge in her ass and it brought back the fucking she had received last night from Chris. After that first time, they had fucked twice more, each time in her ass, because she wasn't going to let him fuck her pussy.

But Chris hadn't minded that at all. He had gone to the bathroom, returning with a wet cloth and cleaned his cock. She had then taken the limp member in her mouth and sucked on it until it was hard again, coating it with her saliva, feeling herself being turned on as he knelt in front of her and slowly fucked his mouth in and out of her mouth. He had then turned her around and knelt between her knees and eased his cock into her ass, fucking her in long slow strokes as his hands reached beneath her to cup and caress her big tits.

It hadn't taken long before she was grinding her ass back against him, begging him to fuck her harder and faster, to which he gladly accommodated her. He had grabbed her slender hips in his hands and began fucking her for all he was worth, his cock feeling like a burning post as it reamed out her rectal chute.

She had cum twice before he did, screaming like a banshee when she felt his cock finally unload its hot cum into her bowels. An hour later they had fucked again, this time in his bed, with her on her back, her legs hiked upon his shoulders as his cock again went to work on her ass. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she had experienced before he finally released his last load into her, then collapsed on top of her with a sigh of pleasure.

They had reached a new understanding and stage in their relationship that night. They both now knew that they would suck and fuck each other all they wanted, that he could have her ass and mouth anytime he wanted them.

She opened her dresser and took out the brand new bikini she had purchased a couple of weeks ago. She and one of her girlfriends had been out shopping and she had bought it on a whim, doubting if she would ever wear it in public. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror, smiling at what she saw there.

Her large tits stood out proud and full, the tiny material of the bikini top just barely covering the nipples, squeezing her tits together somewhat to emphasize her cleavage.

She ran her hands down her washboard flat stomach to her crotch, which was just barely covered by the tiny strip of material, seeing a few wisps of platinum hair escaping from it. She thought about shaving it off, but decided she would leave it to tease her father with.

She turned around and looked over her shoulder. The suit was no more than a G-string in the back, separating, but not covering a single inch of the high-riding, round, firm globes of her ass. She decided Chris was right; her body was as good as any in those men's magazines. Snatching up her large beach towel and wrapping it around her, concealing her body completely, she headed out of her room, skipping down the stairs and out to the pool beside her father.

He looked up as she came to stand beside him, shading his eyes and smiling up at her. But that warm smile changed to one of utter astonishment as he tried to hide the look on his face as she casually whipped off the towel, revealing her lush young body. She pretended not to notice his stare as she spread her towel on the other lounge chair and lay down beside him.

For a long moment neither of them said anything and she wondered what he was thinking. She turned her head slightly and looked in his direction out of the corner of her eyes and saw the growing bulge in his tight trunks, which filled her with elation.

He's excited by my body, she thought to herself with a sense of pride, taking a deep breath, causing her tits to arch up, and then letting her breath out slowly. She reached down between their chairs and picked up the bottle of suntan lotion, sitting up and placing her feet on the warm concrete as she turned to face him.

"Daddy," she said innocently, feeling her heart racing at what she was about to do, "would you rub some oil on my back for me? You know how easily I burn."

She quickly moved from her chair to his, sitting on the edge of it with her back to him, trying to hide the grin on her face at his obvious discomfort.

"I ... uh, sure," he mumbled, taking the bottle of oil from her with hands that shook.

"Wait a minute!" she said, standing up and turning to look down at him, seeing his embarrassment at the growing bulge in his trunks, which he was trying to both hide and pretend wasn't there. "It would be easier if I were lying down."

She lay down on her own chair again, looking over at him, seeing him lick his lips nervously as he took in the figure of his daughter. "Well, come on, Daddy, I don't want to get burned."

"Ah, sure," he replied, moving from his chair to sit on the edge of hers.

He shook the bottle and then squeezed some of the oil onto her back and began to rub it in. At his touch, a spark seemed to shoot through her body from head to toe. She could feel her pussy lips starting to swell and knew the crotch of her suit was already becoming soaked with her juices. She squeezed her thighs together and felt a tingle radiate throughout her from her cunt.

Her father's strong hands moved down her back as he rubbed the oil into her, but when he reached the firm swells of her ass he stopped, as if unsure as to whether to continue or not. She suddenly felt deliciously wicked as she turned her head and looked at him over her shoulder.

"You know, Daddy, you may as well continue. I mean, you are my father and you've seen every square inch of me before."

Her father nodded nervously and let some oil spill from the bottle onto the rounded cheeks of her ass. As his hands touched her, starting to rub the lotion in, she had to turn her head away as her cunt spasmed and she fought to control her body as small climaxes erupted inside her pussy. As his strong fingers moved down from her ass to her shapely legs, she had to bite her bottom lip to keep from moaning and letting him know what effect his hands were having on her.

When he finally reached her ankles, she turned over and smiled at him, letting him get a good look at her firm young body in all its spellbinding splendour. The bulge in his trunks had now grown to epic proportions and she could feel her cunt twitching in desire.

"Gonna do my front, too?" she asked, aware of her own voice being not much more than a mere whisper.

She watched as her father nervously squirted some oil onto his hands and then began to run it on her right leg, slowly working his way up to just inches from her pussy. She knew he had to be able to see her soaked bikini bottoms, and if not that, he had to be able to smell the strong odour of her cunt juices which were now filling the air around them.

His hands were shaking as he started on her other leg, but when he reached the same spot on it that he had on the right one, he suddenly stood up and rushed into the house without a word, leaving her stunned and wondering what was wrong.

She knew he was aroused, as the gigantic bulge in the trunks of his suit attested to that, and all she wanted was for him to release his cock and cram it into her burning pussy. She wanted him so badly she couldn't stand it, but he had run from her, dashing into the house without a word.

She thought about it for a moment before finally leaping to her feet and rushing into the house in search of him. He wasn't downstairs, as a quick search proved, which meant he had to be up in his room. She took the stairs as fast as her short legs would allow, hurrying to his room, but then stopping outside his door.

"What if he doesn't want me?" she suddenly asked herself.

But then she told herself that she would make him want her, that before she was through he would never want anyone else ever again, and that included Susan. With that thought in mind she opened the door and stepped into the room.

"Oh, my!" she gasped in a whisper.

Her father sat on the edge of his bed, his trunks down around his ankles, his fist wrapped around the shaft of his cock as he jacked himself off. But it wasn't the act that caused her knees to go weak, but the size of his cock! She took a tentative step closer, her eyes glued to the monster that jutted up from between his legs, not believing what her eyes were telling her.

His cock had to be at least ten inches long, and was quite thick around. She vaguely thought about the trouble she had in getting all of Chris's cock in her mouth and knew then and there she was in trouble, that she would never be able to get her father's organ in her mouth.

She didn't realize that she had crossed the room and was now kneeling down in front of him, until her right hand reached up to lightly touch his cock. She was mesmerized by the size of it, the beauty of it, the power which seemed to come from it. The head looked to be as big as a small apple, purple in colour.

Without saying a word, completely unable to speak, she stuck out her tongue and licked up the drop of cum that had formed at the head of the cock, tasting its saltiness and loving it. Her body was out of control and her mind was reeling as she began to run her tongue up and down the length of the shaft, licking the underside of it the way Chris had taught her. Maybe she couldn't get it in her mouth, but she would do all she could to please her father in whatever way she could.

But then she remembered Susan's words about giving her father the best blow job ever, and if Susan could do it, then so could she. She raised herself up on her knees, holding his gigantic cock in both hands as she looked down at the big head, wondering how she was going to make it fit.

She felt her father's hands on either side of her head as she worked her jaws, trying to open them as wide as she possibly could, slowly lowering her head. Her lips came into contact with the fleshy head and felt it give way just a bit as it slowly entered her mouth.

With a plop, the cockhead slipped passed her lips and then filled her mouth completely. She had to breathe through her nose as her mouth was stuffed and she couldn't get any air in that way. Her lips were stretched to the limit and her jaw ached, but she also realized that her cunt was going wild with spasms and that her juices were now running down her legs.

Suddenly her father jerked her head from his cock and bent to lift her, gripping her beneath her arms and tossing her on the bed, ripping off her bikini in the process. She whimpered in desire as she reached out for him through glazed eyes. She raised herself up on her hands and knees as his cock bobbed before her face, opening her mouth and trying to capture it as her father stood beside the bed.

He took hold of her head once again and gently pushed his cock forward into her open mouth, forcing her head up and making a straight line from her lips to her stomach. She sucked on him, drawing in, whimpering again when she realized she could only take the first few inches of him.

He pushed forward until the head of his cock met with the entrance of her throat, then stopped there, unable to go any further. He pulled his cock back and she let it flop out of her mouth and looked up at him with imploring eyes.

"Please, Daddy," she whispered hoarsely, "I want it! I want all of it!"

Her father nodded his head slowly, his own eyes glazed with lust as he guided his cock back to her lips. As she opened her mouth, her father shoved his hips forward until he again encountered the entrance to her throat. Then, holding her head tightly in his hands, he pushed forward harder, jerking her head towards his groin at the same time.

Keri couldn't believe it! She had all of his cock, every iron-hard inch of it, and even though she couldn't move, she was happier than she could ever remember being.

Tears of joy streamed from her eyes as she felt her cunt start to spasm and flow with her juices from the climax sweeping through her body as her father began to slowly pull his cock back, allowing her to take in air. Her tongue was mashed flat and her lips were stretched almost unbearably, but she didn't care.

She could feel every ridge and vein along the length of his gigantic fuck tool as it was pulled from her mouth, until just the giant head of it was trapped behind her lips. She swirled her tongue around it, hearing her father moan as he began to force it back into her mouth and throat.

Keri was helpless to do anything but kneel before him on her hands and knees and let her father fuck her mouth with his over-sized rod. She had lost count of the number of orgasms she had had, as her body seemed to be just one giant clit that was being stimulated beyond belief. It felt like each time the head of his cock entered into her throat, her cunt would contract and spasm. Her hips were moving up and down, as if she were fucking an invisible cock while her mouth was getting thoroughly fucked.

Each time he shoved it all the way into her, he mashed her lips flat back against her teeth, but she hardly noticed, so filled was she with the passion and desire. She knew he was about to cum from the sounds he was making and the way the pace of his fucking had increased.

And that was what she wanted. She wanted to drink all his cum, to have it fill her mouth. She wanted to drain him dry and then suck him hard again and have him fuck her with his big, strong, beautiful cock. She would make him forget all about Susan, or anyone else for that matter. She would be the woman in his life, and she would take care of him in every way.

Cum, Daddy, Cum! she cried silently in her mind, trying to will his cock to explode. She tried to suck on his cockhead each time he pulled back, trying to draw his cum by pure will power and the suction of her mouth.

"Oh, so good, so fucking good!" her father cried as he gripped her head tightly in his hands.

"Yes, suck my cock! Suck your daddy's cock and make me cum!" he cried shoving his cock further.

She felt the head starting to expand and reached up and grabbed his hips and tried to force her head farther along, feeling her nose against his groin. The cockhead expanded to what seemed double its size and then his cum erupted out of it. She felt the first load shoot down her throat and hit her stomach, which triggered her own climax.

If her mouth and throat hadn't been so crammed full of her father's giant, iron-hard pole of fuck flesh, she would have screamed loud enough for the entire neighbourhood to hear. Her body began to flop around on the bed, the upper half being held up by his cock. It slipped out of her throat as load after load of his boiling cum filled her mouth to overflowing, seeping out to run down her chin, despite her efforts to swallow every last salty drop of it that she could.

She sucked on the head long after it had ceased to flood her mouth with cum, but at last her father pulled his cock from her mouth. Now that her mouth was empty, she felt as if a part of her were missing and she wanted it back. She reached for it with shaking hands as she flopped forward across the bed.

She was dimly aware of her father lifting her, turning her around on the bed, stretching her out on it lengthwise on her back. She wasn't sure what was happening until she felt his tongue stab into her sopping cunt, causing her body to come to life instantly.

"Yes!" she cried, her back arching as her father's tongue stabbed up inside of her cunt, forcing the lips of it apart. "Yes, Daddy, do it! Suck my pussy, suck it dry! I love it, and I love you so much!"

Her father's hands lifted her ass and she spread her legs as wide apart as she could to allow him greater access to her cunt, which seemed to be on fire. His tongue stabbed into her again and she felt it hit the stretched skin of her cherry, which caused her to cry out in pleasure again.

"You're a virgin!" her father said, somewhat in amazement as he lifted his head and looked up at her.

"Yes, Daddy. I've been saving it for you. I wouldn't let anyone have it but you."

"But, I thought you and Chris..."

"No, Daddy. He wanted to, and I wanted him to, in a way, but I wanted you first. I wanted you to be the one to get my cherry, I wanted you to be the first."

"Well, just what have you done with Chris?" he asked, running his tongue lightly around the platinum hairs of her cunt, sending shivers up her spine.

She felt herself blush slightly and closed her eyes for a moment. "Well, I've sucked his cock and ... last night I ... I let him fuck me in the ass, but that was the first time," she added quickly.

"I see," he said, and for a second she thought she saw something, a look of hurt, cross his face, but it vanished before she could be sure.

Was her father jealous? That would be fantastic! If she could make him jealous enough, then he would forget all about Susan and the marriage, as she would be able to fulfil his every desire and need.

"Yes, he was first, in a way, but he didn't get my cherry, Daddy. No man but you gets that."

She sat up and lifted his face in her hands and kissed him deeply, her tongue searching inside his mouth, tasting her own juices on his lips. He returned her kiss as his large strong hands came up to cup and massage her big firm tits, his thumbs rubbing gently across her nipples, causing them to harden.

He lowered his head and began to work his way down her body with his lips and tongue, stopping to suck and lick her tits, driving her body wild as sparks of excitement and pleasure surged through her.

When he finally reached the valley between her legs, he lifted them and placed them on his broad shoulders while placing a pillow under her ass, lifting her cunt up like an offering to himself. He began to lick and suck her cunt in earnest then, pulling the lips of it apart with his thumbs so that he could get his tongue even further up inside her.

Each time his thick, rough tongue swiped the inner walls of her flooding pussy, Keri thought she would explode. Chris had been good at sucking her pussy, but her father was a master at it, causing her body to thrash and squirm beneath his mouth as climax after climax seemed to erupt from her cunt.

But at last he raised his head and began to work his way back up her body. She could feel his large cock touch her cunt and then slide along her clit, causing her to gasp from the electric shock of it.

"I should have been the first for everything," he mumbled as he began to line his huge cock up with the tight tiny opening of her pussy. "I should have been the very first for it all, not some punk!"

Keri felt a moment of worry as the huge head of his massive cock began to enter into her pussy, shoving the outer lips wider apart. It almost seemed as if her father was mad at her for letting Chris have her ass and mouth.Her pussy felt stretched to point of bursting.Despite the fear of her daddy's giant cock ripping her cunt wide open Kerry desperately wanted her father's cock deep inside her pussy whatever the pain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.