Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 3 - Cover

Judy and Her Itsy Bitsy Bikini, Episode 3

Copyright© 2009 by AJ Martin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After Judy and Steve eat each other for dessert, she tells her raped and abused life story. Quickly a third nymphet, Naked Virgin Sam, joins in the fun and it's dessert all over again. This Episode stands alone can be enjoyed before or after the previous two episodes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Father   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

Sam started to groan and Steve knew she was starting to orgasm. Her hand relaxed its iron grip on his penis but she didn't completely let go. Even thought their three bodies were intertwined, Steve concentrated toward driving Sam to an even greater orgasm and that was his undoing.

With the increased pressure on the top of her vulva and his fingers deep in her vagina, Sam's whole body started to spasm from the heightened orgasm. Her hand jerked on Steve's penis and was just enough to put Steve into that 5 second point of no return period when a guy's orgasm is eminent and can't be stopped.

During that 5 second lag before the inevitable bodily outcome, Steve's back arched and his head scooted back. A low guttural, primal groan built in the pit of his stomach, worked up through his bowels, and began to come out his mouth. Caught in his body's contractions, his right hand grabbed Judy with one last very firm clench, sending her over the edge too and all three shared a common orgasmic cloud.

The next few minutes were humorous. Judy came down first. She released her hand from Steve's ball sack causing him to shudder, flinching from the change in position. The orgasmic aftershock's domino effect caused his hands to compress against both their vulva one more time. That brought on another flinching aftershock for the girls and it all started over again, and again.

Soon they were all laughing almost uncontrollably at their situation which only caused more aftershocks and dominoes to fall. To put a final stopper on the whole thing, Steve rotated both hands palm down. Down into a cool puddle that had developed beneath each of their crotches.

With one last laugh and a deep sigh, Steve relaxed. Soon he heard a soft whisper in each of his ears, the echo he had heard before, "Wow!"

Steve answered with, "Yes! ... Wow!"

Lying there, the girls snuggled up to Steve, leaving their legs over his as he moved his arms behind them each. Pulling them all close, they all shared a wonderful post orgasm sexual glow.

Sam was the first to sit up and as she moved, he realized her hand was still encircling his fairly flaccid penis. "It shrank," he heard her say. Feeling a gentle squeeze he knew that would change very quickly.

"Look Jo-Jo, It's growing again!" Sam said and Judy was up to watch the second coming. Another squeeze and more penis appeared in her hand.

Judy laughed and told Sam, "It does that. It stays out of the way until it is needed or ... wanted!"

"I want. I want!" Sam exclaimed and then realizing the mess on her hand and Steve's stomach was ejaculate, leaned over, saying to Judy, "Hey, I want to see what this tastes like."

She swiped her tongue over the tip of the penis she proudly held in her hand.

"Why did things always happen so fast?" Steve thought to himself. Flinching with a stomach crunch from the intrusion, "Ooooommmmmffff!" escaped from his mouth in response to the crunch.

When he heard a strange clicking sound, almost like lips pursed smacking from a kiss, he opened one eye. There was Sam, lips pursed, sucking a little, then she swiped her tongue over her lips, tasting what she garnered from the tip of his penis.

"Not, bad," said Sam. Continuing, she added, "You were right Jo-Jo. It's not bad at all.

"A little salty but not bad."

Then as Judy sat up too, they both spied the ejaculate residue on Steve's belly and playfully rubbed their fingers in it. Hands were withdrawn, followed by more smacking as his semen was tasted and approved.

"I could get used to this real quick," Steve heard Sam say.

She leaned over and jacked her hand up and down briefly, instantly bringing his phallus to attention. Sliding her mouth part ways down his penis, then back up and quickly up off it, Steve's body gave an involuntary jerk. His stomach gave a hard enough crunch that he almost sat bolt upright before he crashed back down.

"Oh Boy!" he exclaimed. "Oh ... BOY!"

After a moment to catch his breath, a soft "Wow," slipped from his mouth.

"What made you do that?" Steve asked Sam.

"Because I wanted to," replied Sam with a little giggle. While she examined the firm throbbing flesh in front of her, she added, "Because it was there in my hand and because I wanted to get a better taste."

"Well, at least you could WARN a guy FIRST!" Steve told her and then more softly he repeated with a sigh, "At least you could warn a guy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.