Perceptions and Deceptions - Cover

Perceptions and Deceptions

Copyright© 2009 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 47

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 47 - The Harbingers are forced to realize they are changing, but is it all part of a master plan to fight the evil in Haven, or are they just succumbing to their own carnal urges? Meanwhile, a mysterious man returns to Haven to perform a strange ceremony on the night of Halloween as part of a shocking town legacy. Things will take an even darker turn in the form of a girl named Gina, putting him on a collision course with the Harbingers.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Halloween  

"Oh yeah," Brad moaned. "Oh man..."

Brad sat on the edge of his bed, his legs spread apart and stretched nearly straight. He leaned back, propping himself up with his arms, fingers splayed and curling into the blanket. Gina knelt between his legs, her head bobbing, her lips clamped around his cock.

"Fuck, yeah ... damn, that's good..."

Gina's thighs quaked, her pussy hot, wet, and helpless. She dared not touch it. It was only for him to do as he wished. Every stroke of his cock against her tongue, every whiff of the musky aroma from his thatch of pubic hair gathered more steamy heat in her sex.

She slowed her pace, but drew him in deeper. She slid her mouth down his cock to nearly his balls, then eased off with her head tilted back until he popped loose from between her lips. She thrust out her tongue and teased the spot just behind the head.

Brad let out another deep, guttural moan. "P-play with your tits," he breathed. "I wanna see that."

Gina lifted her hands to her breasts. She panted through her nose as her fingers fondled and squeezed the soft flesh, nipples hard and tingling. She flicked them with the sides of her fingers and uttered tiny gasps at the little bolts of pleasure that shot through her body.

Heather had never done it like this for him. She had never knelt before him, and he never got her to play with her boobs, either. He was hoping Gina would go steady with him. To get sex like this just by asking was too good to pass up. He had no idea why he had ignored Gina for so long.

Gina drew back and let him again emerge from her mouth. She turned and tilted her head, sliding the flat of her tongue down the underside of his shaft, then wriggled her tongue as she drew it back up.

"Jesus..." Brad groaned.

Gina was ecstatic that he was pleased.

She considered herself fortunate to have done this with him before. She would never forget the taste of his cum. The more she recalled it, the more her pussy dripped and ached. It became as much a burning need as the unsatisfied heat in her sex.

Yet she could not rush it just for her own needs. That would not be right. Slow and steady. Giving him pleasure was the priority. She offered and he took.

"Yeah, that's it," Brad moaned. "Squeeze your tits like that. Now start sucking me again, harder this time."

Gina wrapped her lips around him and pistoned her head against his cock, falling into a steady, smooth, and quickening rhythm. His breath became heavy, and his balls rose towards his body. His hand landed behind her head and pushed her harder onto his cock, shoving his length well past her eager lips. She let him set the pace, offering no resistance.

She wanted his cum. She needed to taste him in her mouth again. It would be a wonderful sensation, exactly like last time.

Brad's balls tugged upwards once more and his thighs clenched. In his mind, he exulted that she was going to take it in her mouth and swallow it all. His thoughts dissolved in his next breath as his cock erupted in Gina's mouth, throbbing hard and spewing his seed against her tongue and the insides of her cheeks. He clenched his teeth as his orgasm endured past when the well had run dry.

Gina let out a deep breath through her nose as he came, sending the strong, wonderful aroma of his hot cum through it. She drew her next breath as a very small but sharp intake of surprise.

It was not the same taste. It was still delicious, and she milked his cock with her tongue and fingers to suck every drop from him, but it was still not the same. The difference was subtle, so it could be just in her head...

No, it wasn't. The taste difference was real.

"O-okay," Brad said in a shaky voice as he pushed her away.

Gina obliged and drew back, keeping her lips firm around his shaft, closing her mouth as his cock left her. She swallowed and leaned forward to lick him clean. Brad felt one last abortive throb and allowed himself a small, smug smile as Gina cleaned his flagging cock with her tongue.

"Wow," he said.

Gina paused to inspect him to make sure she had left nothing. She swallowed once more and looked up at him. "Have I pleased you?"

"Oh, man, yeah. Wow. How'd you learn how to do that so fucking great?"

Gina hesitated. How should she answer? She was not sure herself. If it was not Brad that had been her first, then...

... then it must have been Victor.

It had to have been Victor.

Did it matter? It shouldn't. It only mattered that she had done what Brad wanted of her.

Brad grinned. "Never mind, I shouldn't ask you about former boyfriends." He gestured, and Gina stood up. He eyed her pussy, his grin widening. "Got you all horny again, huh?"

Gina swallowed and nodded, her eyes shimmering with desire. She gasped as one of his hands touched the inside of her thigh, a deep sigh passing her lips as it slid to her sex, his fingers squishing against her wet flesh.

"Yeah, you really are," Brad said. "Damn. Never had a girl get this wet twice in a row. I mean in the same session."

Gina was too overcome with need to respond. Her hips trembled with the urge to thrust against his hand. A fingertip teased her clit with tiny, quick strokes. She panted, her eyes half-lidded as pleasure engulfed her. She went limp and leaned into him, letting him control her pussy.

Oh, man, Brad thought. She's so fucking easy.

Brad withdrew his hand and stood up. Gina pleaded with her eyes.

"Get in bed," Brad said. "I want a taste of that sweet little cunt of yours."


Jason thumped his fist on the desk as he waited for a webpage to load on Richie's ancient computer. He was going to do this on his own PC, but he had nothing else to do while he waited for Richie to return. Heather had no desire to return home and felt in no condition to walk all the way back, but they had only one bicycle between the three of them. Richie rode with Jason to let him in the house, then took his own bike to fetch Heather while Jason cleaned himself up.

Jason was further hampered by the lack of his normal hacking tools. However, after some false starts, he had managed to recall the SQL injection attack required to get into the motor vehicles computer system. A quick search (or as quick as it could be on Richie's computer) turned up the owner of the license plate number that Cassie had given him: Charles Remmer, with an address in Mesa View Estates. In fact, the address was not more than a ten minute walk from the meeting house.

He heard the garage door go up and tensed until he heard the voices of Richie and Heather. He bolted from the chair and out of the room.

"But how do you know?" Heather demanded.

"Look, I don't fucking see the future, that's your shit," Richie snapped. "But it doesn't take someone like the nerd wonder--" He looked up and smirked at Jason after spotting him at the top of the stairs "--to figure it out."

"What are you two arguing about?" Jason asked.

"Richie thinks this is just to mess with us," Heather said. "That Victor wants us to stop trying to free Gina."

"And you don't agree?"

"My point is that we don't know!" Heather cried. "Maybe he thinks he missed getting me because Ms. Hollis screwed up, and now he's trying to take Melinda!"

"That doesn't fit with what I found out about Mann," Jason said as he walked down the stairs. "His victims are exclusively sixteen year old girls. Melinda's only fourteen."

"What if he changed his mind this time because we screwed up his plans?"

Jason did not reply. He did not want to consider that as even a remote possibility.

"C'mon, my idea makes more sense," Richie said. "He finds out that Cassie's been fucking with Gina, and he gets back at us like this."

"But you can't know that."

"Then you make with the freaking visions again and find out!" Richie shouted, turning away.

A red-faced Heather was about to retort when Jason cut her off. "Heather, I think Richie had a point that Melinda is not one of his normal victims. But I don't think he knows about what Cassie's doing yet, either."

Richie turned around. "How you figure that?"

"Considering his powers, it would be easier for him to let Cassie into Gina's head and then attack her there. We already know Cassie's vulnerable that way. Look at how Melissa blocked her from seeing that vital clue about the Book after Cassie got into her head."

"Then he must be planning to take Melinda!" Heather cried.

"No, there's another possibility. He wants the Book."

"He's wanted the fucking Book since this started," Richie said.

"Yeah, and he's failed to get it, so now he's going to ransom Melinda for it," said Jason.

"Shit," Heather said in a small voice. She covered her eyes with her hand and turned away, trembling as she fought back tears.

"Then why didn't he just force you to give it to him?" Richie demanded.

"We've been over this," Jason said in a tired voice. "There's something about how this Book works that requires me to give it to him of my own free will. It's probably because I created a link to it with the pendant Mrs. Radson gave me. I found out later that I had said something to Diane when she took the fake Book from me."

"What the fuck do you mean you found out later? You don't remember your own freaking words?"

Jason slapped his hands against his thighs and failed to suppress a sigh, which hissed through his clenched teeth. "The Book has some sort of rudimentary intelligence. It sort of made me say something to Diane."

"Sort of made you say something?" Heather said.

"Look, I don't know how to explain it, and don't ask me to figure it out now!" Jason exploded. "All I know is that I said that Mann couldn't do what he wanted with the Book without the link. And lately the Book has been, well, talking to me."

Richie and Heather exchanged a look.

"I'm not crazy, and it's not mind control!" Jason shouted. He caught their shocked faces and forced himself to lower his voice, though not his agitation. "The Book just wants me to use it. It keeps telling me how I can use its spells to destroy the entity at the node."

"Wait a minute!" Richie cried, stepping up to Jason. "Wait just a fucking minute! We can use that thing to destroy the Darkness? As in get rid of that cocksucker for good?"

"No, " Jason said through clenched teeth. "We are not going there."

"Why the fucking hell not?!"

"Because some of the things we have to do to accomplish those spells are almost as bad as the Rite of Power!"

"Who cares?!" Richie bellowed. "The Darkness has fucked with plenty of people to get what it wants! What's the big deal if we fuck with a few people to get rid of it?!"

"How the hell can you say that after what just happened to Melinda?"

"How the hell can you not say it after what just happened to Melinda?!"

"YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" Heather screamed. "Never mind about this shit, all right?! Just focus on Melinda!"

Jason and Richie stared at each other for a long moment. Finally Jason took a deep breath. "Sorry," he said, a lingering edge to his voice despite the more contrite tone.

Richie let out a breath through his nose like a bull snorting. He relented and muttered a curse. "Yeah, fine. Forget it."

"We're going to use the Book," Jason said. "But not against the Darkness, not now. Let's just keep it out of Mann's hands. We can figure out about the other spells later."

"If we can keep it from him," Heather said.

"We don't have a choice. We can't let him give that Book to the Darkness, not with the kind of power that would give it."

"And what if you're right and that's why they took Melinda? How do we get her back without giving him the Book? We don't even know where she's been taken."

"Actually, I think we do," Jason said, sounding a little less despondent. "I already traced the license plate number on Richie's computer, as much of a clunker as it is."

Richie shrugged. "So long as I can still fetch porn with it, I'm happy."

"Yeah, that figures," Heather muttered, folding her arms and falling into the sofa.

"Anyway, I traced it to someone in Mesa View Estates close to the meeting house," said Jason.

"You got the exact address?!" Richie said. "Let's go over there and fuck this guy over!"

"Richie, would you just stop and think for two seconds?" Jason snapped. "Mann's people are not stupid. They'll be more of them guarding Melinda, and someone that lives in Mesa View Estates is not about to be without some sort of security system. We held out against his people as long as we did only because they didn't expect physical violence."

"Yeah, I'll give them all the fucking violence they want," Richie grunted. "I did pretty good against them at first."

"Yeah, you did," Jason said. "I'm dead serious, you really did. You were the right person to help protect Melinda."

"But I let the fuckers take her."

"You hurt them. I saw what you did to that woman."

Heather shivered as she remembered the sight of the woman's bloodied face, though she cast an admiring glance at Richie.

"I got the guy that was on the ground holdin' his nuts, too," Richie said with a smirk. "Guess how that happened."

Jason stepped forward and clapped Richie on the shoulder. Heather approached and squeezed his other arm, the corners of her mouth twitching upward. "Thanks, Richie," she said.

Richie rolled his eyes, but fought the urge to grin himself.


Melinda paid little attention to the world outside of the spacious back seat of the limo. She was too warm and cozy to worry about anything, seated between two women who whispered words of encouragement to her. She could not have wished for any place more safe and secure. Her worry and panic were no more than flickers of muddled memories.

The women placed their hands against her arms, her shoulders, her hair. Their touch made her smile, sending waves of sweet contentment through her mind. She could sit in that seat for hours if needed, all snug and warm. She should thank them for their kindness, but she had no urge to speak. It just didn't seem appropriate.

Now the women began to whisper other words into her ears. Their hands descended. One alighted on a thigh. Another brushed by the side of her breast. The warmth flowed again and gathered in her sex. Pleasure rippled through her body as a small, slow sigh escaped from between her lips. It felt nice. It felt natural.

"What are you doing?" Charles demanded from the front seat.

Kelly looked up. "Preparing her, Prophet."

"We are arriving at the mansion only now."

"The Glorious One wishes her prepared and taken in the traditional manner."

Charles frowned. "She is not to be taken unless it is commanded!"

"It will come. He will desire someone as pretty and as clever as she in his ranks."

Charles sighed as what he had feared came to pass before his eyes. The cult had more volition than Victor gave them credit. He had to rely on their fealty to prevent them from going too far, that they would not move too fast without Victor's order. "Until then, be mindful of what you do."

"Of course."

Melinda felt her legs nudged apart. She let them. She had nothing to fear. Her zipper was pulled down. Her shirt was lifted. Pleasure tingled through her as gentle fingers pressed into the crotch of her panties and squeezed her breasts through her bra. She moaned and yearned for them to touch her bare flesh.

The two women smiled as they sensed Melinda's reaction. "She will be quite ready for the others," said Kelly.

"Oh, definitely," said Lynn with a small giggle. "How old is she, anyway?"

"Fourteen, " Charles declared. "Be mindful of that as well."

"If she is for us, her age matters not," Kelly said.

"She's kind of cute, anyway," said Lynn. "May I have her lick my pussy when we get to the mansion?"

"You most certainly may not," Charles grunted.

"That is up to the cult," said Kelly. "And The Glorious One," she added when Charles turned to glare at her.

"Vic... The Glorious One has put me in charge of this operation, please kindly remember that. What's important is that she be kept sequestered."

"Prophet, she must be broken down."

Melinda squirmed as Lynn slipped her fingers under Melinda's panties. "That's it, Melinda. Be nice and wet for us. Just like you want to be."

"She does not appear to be offering any resistance," Charles said in a flat voice.

"For now," said Kelly. "She has not yet faced the others. We must lift our reality from her when we do."

Charles sighed. It would have been simpler to keep the girl in this state, but Victor wanted to make a point. The simple act of subsuming her will to theirs would be insufficient. But no intercourse, not unless Victor ordered it.

Yet, still, something about Victor's plans smacked of cruelty to Charles.

The mansion should have been a welcome sight, but it loomed over him like a brooding monolith as the driver brought them around to the servants' entrance. When the limo pulled over and stopped, Charles had to force himself out to avoid hesitation.

The two women climbed out of the car, Melinda between them, her clothing restored. Her breath remained a soft pant, her nipples two visible bumps on the swell of her breasts against her shirt. Her hips swayed, her eyes half-lidded as soft pleasure throbbed in her pussy.

"Take her to her room immediately," Charles ordered. "Do not let the rest of the staff touch her until I have had a chance to talk to them."

The two women nodded and headed inside, Melinda trotting between them like an obedient child following her parents.

Charles watched them go before withdrawing his cell phone and hitting the speed dial. "Victor? This is Charles, we--"

"Idiots."

Charles paused. "You heard?"

"A broken nose," said Victor. "A cracked rib. A ruptured testicle."

Charles winced.

"Not once since Stephanie Fowler has violence been committed in the course of my work. Not. A. Single. Time."

"Victor, it--"

"Do you really wish to bring back the mistakes of the past? Do you wish to repeat them?

"With all due respect, Victor, you are not being very fair!" Charles cried.

The silence was stony and unnerving.

"We did not perpetrate the violence," said Charles, holding his voice steady with some effort. "It was that Richard Gardner. He caught them flat-footed."

"And why is that, Charles?" Victor demanded. "Why would people that can sense and alter thoughts be flat-footed by simple hooligan tactics?"

"I have no more information for you. I have no excuses. I can only tell you what happened."

"What happened was a debacle. I should be astonished that the entire neighborhood was not alerted."

Charles frowned. "It was not the preparations that were at fault. I oversaw them myself. All the residents were properly molded. The one person that proved difficult was sent away on an extended errand by the relatives that we could control."

"Difficult? Explain."

Charles sighed. "Victor, you know we sometimes get the odd person that is harder to affect with your power, whether through latent psychic abilities or connections to the supernatural. It was dealt with as we always--"

"Enough," Victor said.

Charles paused to collect himself so he would not sound flustered when he spoke again. "The point is, we have the girl safely at my mansion. She's being taken to her room now."

Victor was silent.

"We did what you wanted."

Again, no response.

Charles gripped the phone tighter. "It was uncanny, Victor. It was as if they knew we were coming for them. Others of her peers showed up at the end just as we were about to leave. There is no way they could have responded that fast unless they were already on their way. The fact that Melinda already had the boy protecting her when--"

"Who showed up?" Victor snapped.

"I don't know all their names. One had glasses and dark hair."

"Jason Conner. Go on."

"A redheaded girl."

"Heather Sovert. And?"

Charles paused. "A girl with curly brown hair in a limo."

A sigh at the other end. "Cassandra Kendall."

Charles' mouth dropped open. "Dear God, not the Kendalls?!"

"She is of no concern. But if her driver--"

"No. We took care of him before we left. He perceived only a quiet, empty street and a few teenagers at play. He was not very strong-willed, so it was relatively easy."

"At least that went right."

"What do you want us to do now, Victor?" Charles said. "The cult wishes to prepare and take her. I need to confirm that you wish only the preparation."

Victor remained silent through an anxious march of seconds. "She needs to be made an example."

"But we don't take her yet, correct?"

Another pause. "For now."

Charles wanted to feel relief, but it would not come to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.