Using Beth - Cover

Using Beth

Copyright© 2009 by mattwatt

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An administrator, Beth started voluntarily tutoring a local youth; it went fine until he began to make her take her clothes off, only the first step was hard.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

They went into the building.

Within the first five minutes in the building, Beth had a shock. Across the room was Deedee McWilliams, the charge nurse from the third floor at the hospital. It was impossible to not notice Beth. Wearing the ultra short black pleated skirt, the see through blouse with her nipples poking out, black, sling back high heels, and the dog collar and leash combination, she stood out completely. She was also the only white woman in the room. Beth looked around just for a moment, hoping that Deedee didn't notice her. She saw that it was a room full of women. The lights were lowered, and many couples were dancing. There was a bar at the end. But just then her thoughts were broken by the approach of Deedee.

Cleo greeted Deedee right away with a cheery: "Why it's the Divine Deedee! How are you?"

"Hey, Cleo," Deedee said brightly.

Then she turned and looked at Beth and said: "Why, Beth Swinton,"she crooned, "Whatever are you doing here looking like a sexual fantasy on legs.?"

This was hard for Beth, if ever there was a woman by whom she was constantly physically impressed, it was Deedee McWilliams, with her long legs, superb, marvelous ass, that even her uniform couldn't hide very well, and what looked like nice firm pointy breasts. On more than one occasion Beth had had to push from her mind thoughts about just pulling Deedee's uniform pants down to kiss her light brown ass. Now here she stood, and she knew her from work. Beth's conflict was major.

She struggled to remain calm and said: "Hi, Deedee."

That's all that she managed before Cleo slapped her face. Cleo exploded: "What do you think you're doing, with such disrespect. On your knees, White Pussy, and apologize to Ms. McWilliams right now."

Beth sunk to her knees, as told. She had tears in her eyes that were about to spill over and run down her cheeks. She realized that it was not because of the slap to her face that she was tearing but rather because she really, really did want to serve well; as strange as it felt and was in her mind, she wanted to be a good slave.

So it was with real remorse that she kissed Deedee's hand and said: "Ms. McWilliams, forgive White Pussy, please for lapsing into such familiarity; I am truly sorry."

Deedee smiled at her and at Cleo. At first she ignored Beth, and said to Cleo: "Cleo, she's just flat out lovely. I'd be interested to hear sometime how you came by her. She just needs some polishing."

"She belongs to my brother James," Cleo said conversationally, "He loaned her to me for the evening. Later on tonight he and I will teach this one some manners."

Deedee smiled at that: "I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that little party," she said.

Cleo continued: "Oh, she'll like it well enough; you see, Deedee, this one," here Cleo tugged on Beth's chain, "this one likes some pain. We'll see how much later."

"Lovely," Deedee said, "That really sounds exciting."

To Beth she said: "Now you come to my office on the third floor tomorrow at 10 AM, and tell me all about your pain party."

"Yes, ma'am," Beth said, "I surely will." She remained kneeling there, and she was trying to deal with the simple thrill that talking with Deedee was producing in her. There were these constantly new levels of turn on and realization that she was dealing with these days. This one was an unusually pleasant one.

Deedee said one last thing to Cleo, as she leaned forward and placed a light kiss on Cleo's lips. "Cleo, love, after you've danced with your White Pussy slave," here she hesitated and ran a hand through Beth's hair, causing Beth to shiver, "She can make it up to me by dancing with me. Would that be okay with you?"

"Of course, Deedee," Cleo said. Then she pulled on the dog leash and got Beth to her feet. Most of the women in that part of the room were watching this little scene. As Cleo made her way with Beth to the dancing part of the room, there were numerous comments about 'foxy slave, ' 'nice white pussy girl, ' 'white whore, ' 'white slut' and the like. Cleo beamed amid it all.

When they were on the dance floor, Cleo put her arms around Beth. She was grinning at Beth, obviously pleased to get this opportunity to dance with her.

"Lookin' good, my White Pussy Girl," Cleo whispered.

"Thank you ma'am," Beth whispered back.

"Now while we dance," Cleo whispered next, "I want you to put your arms up tight around my neck."

Beth did so. She realized immediately what Cleo had in mind. Since Beth raised her arms up and around Cleo's neck to dance, it raised her skirt and showed off her pearly pink bikini panties to everyone, with her ass cheeks winking out through the fairly see through material. There were more murmurs of approval about the 'nice white ass' from other dancers.

"You're doing fine," Cleo whispered, kissing Beth's neck. "Deedee's like a goddess around here. You make sure that you're really good to her."

"Yes, ma'am," Beth said, as she simply leaned into Cleo, enjoying the dance.

Cleo let her hands roam down Beth's back. They slowly reached the hem of Beth's short skirt, hiked up now by the position of her arms. Cleo tucked her hands inside of the waist band of Beth's pink panties, and grasped Beth's ass cheeks.

Beth's only response to this was a deep throat sound like a: "Hunnnmmppff!"

"Like that, Bethie?" Cleo asked.

"Oh, yes, ma'am, I like that," Beth answered.

"Having a good time?" Cleo asked next.

"Yes, Mistress, this White Pussy Girl is having a very good time, and wants to thank you for that. It's just... " Here she stopped, apparently afraid of doing something wrong.

"It's just what?" Cleo demanded softly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am," Beth said with true remorse, "I'm afraid of the pain party tonight."

Cleo whispered back to her: "Is that it? Just afraid?"

"No,"Beth said, "Also really, really turned on by the thought."

Cleo pinched Beth's ass cheeks then, getting a squeal from the submissive white woman. "I thought so," Cleo said, as the dance ended.

They went to the bar then with Cleo telling Beth to stand and wait for her. She told Beth to stand with her hands behind her head and her fingers clasped. As she stood there, with her panty covered ass exposed again, and Cleo was getting drinks, she felt a light pat on her exposed ass, and Deedee came into view. Beth blushed right from the roots of her skin at Deedee's touch.

"Oh, that's marvelous," Deedee said, "The courage to be a true slut, and the ability to still blush. Oh, Beth, I love that."

"Thank you, ma'am," Beth said in a soft voice.

Deedee turned then to Cleo, who had returned: "I've come to claim your White Pussy Girl for that dance," she said. Cleo just grinned and nodded, as Deedee led Beth to the dance floor via her dog leash. Beth's face was scarlet the whole time.

"Oh, I love playing with you, Beth," she said, "You're so much fun. But do you really like pain?" she asked. As she asked that, and before Beth could answer, she pulled Beth to her, and in the process, grasped one of Beth's hard nipples. Deedee smiled to Beth, who got really pale now with the pain. Beth was transported again by this. The pain in her nipple was becoming a major thing, approaching the crying out stage but her panties were getting wetter and wetter.

"Tell me truthfully, Beth," Deedee said, "No lying."

"You're ... you're making me so wet doing that," she said. "I'm afraid that I'm going to cum."

"Can't have that," Deedee said, "That would be disrespectful to Cleo. Then Deedee folded Beth into her arms and, in her turn, ran her hands down Beth's back to her ass. Only she didn't stop where Cleo had. It caused a murmur in the crowd that Deedee pushed Beth's panties down so that they were resting below the swell of her ass cheeks.

"Nice," Deedee whispered, and licked Beth's ear.

"Ohhhhhh," was all that Beth could manage.

At the conclusion of the dance, Deedee delivered Beth to Cleo again.

"Compliments again, Cleo," Deedee said, "She's a thoroughbred."

""Thanks, Deedee," Cleo said with a smile, leading Beth to the dance floor again.

"Doing really well," Cleo whispered. "You make Deedee my friend and you make me around here."

"I'm glad that I can help, Mistress," Beth said, with thoughts of Deedee's hands still swirling in her head.

They stood at the bar for a bit; Cleo ordered Beth to stand with her hands behind her head again. The opportunity to stand with her panty covered ass displayed still turned Beth on. She was way beyond any semblance of controlling herself at this point. She noticed Cleo and Deedee whispering together and giggling.

Then Cleo turned to her and said: "Okay, slut, it's time for you to strip. Loose those clothes."

Beth looked around very quickly but she knew better than to protest at all. Her hands dived into her blouse buttons, and she shrugged the garment off of her shoulders. It allowed her tits to swing completely free. There was a murmur in the room, including from the dancers. Next her hands found the button on the side zipper of her skirt. Then the skirt joined the blouse, which Cleo had taken and put into her bag. Finally, after a nod from Cleo, Beth put her thumbs inside the lace waistband of her pink nylon panties, and they too were off.

Beth was completely tingly. What more could she have thought up herself for the kind of submissive thrill that was becoming so important to her. Here she stood, the only white woman at a party of African American girls, she was at first dressed like slut, a whore, and now she was completely naked, except for her 'fuck me' shoes and the dog collar around her throat.

"Dance, sweet Beth?" The liquid chocolate voice was Deedee's. Beth went to Deedee and put her arms around the taller black woman's neck. She nestled her face in Deedee's shoulder and they swayed to the music. Cleo looked pleased. The room was still buzzing with the sensation of Beth's stripping naked. Even as they danced in the now crowded dance area, hands snaked out and patted Beth's naked ass. Sometimes there was a pinch. Beth lightly squealed into Deedee's ear, as she was accosted this way. She was also afraid that she was leaking her own juices down her leg, she was so turned on.

"My office tomorrow at 10:00 AM, you understand?" Deedee said.

"Yes, ma'am, Ms. Deedee, of course I understand. This White Pussy won't fail to be there."

"My, my, Bethie," Deedee laughed into Beth's ear, "You do seem to love this so."

"Yes, I do; I know. I don't know if it's a shame or if it's the ultimate sensation. I get so confused." Beth admitted.

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself now, girl," Deedee said, "You just keep that in mind, hear?"

"Yes, Mistress Deedee, I hear," she answered.

When the dance was finished, Deedee and Beth went back to where Cleo was waiting and smiling.

Cleo spoke up to Deedee: "We're going to play some cards in the back, want to join us?"

Deedee grinned: "Wouldn't miss it, love."

They went to the back of the building to separate room together. Beth followed them, her naked ass cheeks rolling wit the pleasure of being naked among them. When they got into the room, there were four of them plus Beth.

"Here's the game," Cleo said, "We'll play some poker with Lipstick Branding forfeits."

"Oh, no," one girl shot at Cleo, "You're just designing to get my luscious lips on your black ass. No way, girl!"

Cleo laughed at that. The others smirked but waited for Cleo's answer.

It came quickly: "Why the fuck do you think we've got White Pussy here for, girl? She gets to put her ruby red lips on each of the forfeits."

"Cool!" was the general answer. Beth paled a little bit and then reddened up a great deal. The others smiled. Deedee grinned at Beth and winked. They had, at the beginning of the game, Beth remain in the corner of the room; she was told to squat and splay her knees outward. She squatted there with her hairy pussy exposed, and was actually panting.

From that point on there was a kind of festive atmosphere in the room, as the card game progressed. The first to win, and direct Beth about where to 'kiss' her was the shiest of the group. To boos and some catcalls, she directed Beth to put red lipstick marks on her neck. Beth crawled to her and did as she was told. They demanded that Beth put her arms around the girl to make the lip impression. She did as she was told. The contact made Beth hornier than ever.

It got interesting immediately after that. Cleo won, and directed Beth, who had freshened her red lipstick, to put red lip marks on her right tit. She held her hands up, grinning at Beth, who herself was smiling, as Beth lifted the stretch, strapped black shirt from her, exposing her bra. Beth then reached around with her head now on Cleo's tits and released Cleo's bra. The rules were that once you were stripped for a kiss or lipstick brand, you couldn't put that article of clothes back on. Beth nuzzled the right nipple in front of her mouth. Cleo crooned with Beth's kissing and sucking.

They went in a series then. The shy girl got her nipple branded also. Then it was Deedee's turn; she finally won a hand. She told Beth that she wanted the lipstick brand right on her mouth. Beth crawled to Deedee, again feeling a spike in the heat between her thighs. She leaned in and pressed her red mouth to Deedee's. She opened her mouth and let Deedee's tongue take possession of her mouth. She knew that she didn't really dare to insert her tongue into Deedee's mouth first. There were more catcalls with this.

The fourth girl finally won a hand, and demanded that Beth kiss her ass cheeks. Beth crawled over to her, to take her pants down and put bright red lip marks on her naked ass. They all clapped. Cleo had Beth work on her armpits then. And it went that way generally.

Beth's first real thrill came, when Deedee won again and wanted both of her nipples marked. Beth's hands were trembling as she unbuttoned Deedee's blouse and removed it and her bra. Deedee's breasts were smaller than Beth's but she had pointy and very sensitive nipples. Beth spent some time licking, then sucking and finally kissing the two lovely golden brown nipples, to leave her brand.

The fourth girl, being bold, got Beth to leave her lips imprints on her pussy and inner thighs. The shy girl got a lipstick print on her naked ass. Cleo, once she won again, directed Beth to now leave the lovely red lip imprints on her ass crack and the inner cheeks of her ass. Beth crawled to her and slowly removed Cleo's lycra stretch pants. Grabbing Cleo around the hips, Beth began by running her lips up one ass cheek crack and then down the other. There were 'oohs, ' and 'aahs' at this. Then Cleo pushed on the back of Beth's head, and Beth responded by prying open Cleo's ass cheeks and planting her kisses on Cleo's actual asshole.

Then it was Deedee's turn and she caused Beth to blush a bright red by asking Beth to put the kiss now right between her legs, on her pussy lips. Beth knelt in front of the tall woman, and kept her eyes locked on Deedee's. She worked Deedee's pants down and off. Next were Deedee's purple, nylon panties.

Cleo called out at that point: "Make her use her teeth!"

Beth was stunned by this innovation and flooded with lust, as she used her teeth to bring Deedee's pretty purple panties down and off. Next she found herself nestled between Deedee's thighs, and proceeded to lick Deedee's pussy lips, then insert her tongue between them. She had Deedee humming, as she put big red lipstick brands on her pussy lips, covering them.

It was then that Cleo got a phone call. It was from James. Cleo said to the group that she was sorry to break up the party but James was ready for her and Beth, and since Beth was only a kind of loan from James, she had to go.

The group was disappointed but seemed jolly enough about it. Before they left the room, Cleo attached Beth's leash to the door knob and Deedee asked if she could talk to her. Beth remained by the door squatting on her heels with her knees splayed again, as the two of them conferred.

Deedee spoke quietly to Cleo. She told her that Beth was new at this submission, and that Cleo needed to make sure that she and James didn't hurt Beth that night or do anything that would seriously injure her. Deedee said it kindly but Cleo agreed that if Beth told them to end it, they would.

They agreed that Deedee would take Beth's car home, and that Cleo would take Deedee's car to pick up James, since it was bigger. They'd then take their own car and drop Deedee's car off at Beth's. Deedee also warned them to be sure that Beth was home in plenty of time to rest.

"Part of the rush of this kind of relationship," she said quietly, "Is that the woman with whom you're going to fuck around, and who's going to be happy to let you, is an administrator at a major hospital. That's a power trip. But make sure that she gets home in good time and that she can do her job tomorrow." Cleo agreed to this also.

Cleo led Beth out of the back room and across the bar and dancing part of the club still naked. There were more stares and comments. Cleo was grinning. Beth kept her eyes averted but could feel the heat generated in her pussy. It was such a powerful thing to be the only naked one there. To be available for anything that Cleo wanted to make her available for. This kind of trip was a heat producing one for Beth. It actually made her sorry that she hadn't come across people like James and Cleo before in her life. She was determined to make the most of it now, even if what was next for her was the 'pain party.' Their arrangement for the cars worked well. James followed Cleo to Beth's with a car, and they gave Deedee, who was waiting for them, back her car. She hugged James and kissed Cleo 'goodnight'.

Without being prompted, Cleo said to Deedee: "Don't worry, Deedee, I'll remember what we spoke about.

"I know you will, Cleo, sweet," as she left them.

Back in the vehicle now, James and Cleo put the still naked Beth into the back seat. They had her lying down there. Before they put her into the car, however, James tied her hands behind her back.

"Ready for the next party, momma?" James asked Beth, as he slapped her ass, while she was getting into the back seat.

"Yes, sir," she said quietly.

In addition to the tied hands, the put a cloth over Beth's eyes to keep her in the dark, and put ear phones from an iPod in her ears. She was effectively out of it. The feeling of being a captive was simply serving to intensify Beth's sexual feelings. She was deeply into her submission to these two and she found that she loved it.

They soon enough hauled Beth into a building that James and some friends used periodically for get-togethers and stuff. He knew they wouldn't be disturbed there. They led the stumbling, naked Beth into an inner room in the building. The light there wouldn't show on the outside.

Once they were in the room, they removed the blind fold, and the iPod ear phones. Beth stood in the middle of the room. She was naked except for her 'fuck me' shoes, and her dog collar.

Cleo spoke up to Beth: "You know, pussy, what we're going to do to you here?"

"Yes, Mistress," Beth said in a very soft voice. "You're going to hurt me now."

"Yes," Cleo answered with a smile.

Then James broke in: "Is my sweet tutor frightened?"

"Yes, sir," Beth admitted, "This White Pussy Girl is really scared right now. But I'm also really, really turned on by the idea."

James ran his hand down across Beth's cheek. He said in a kind of romantic voice: "Beth the high powered administrator is a pain pig."

Beth gulped but said to him: "Yes, sir," then turning to Cleo she added: "Yes, ma'am, Beth the high powered administrator is a pain pig."

"Good," James said then, "Come here."

He took beth by her tied hands, they were behind her back, and led her to a saw horse in one corner of the room. He untied her hands then. Next James pushed on Beth's back so that she was draped over the saw horse. Once he had her in that vulnerable position, James produced pieces of duct tape to tape her wrists to her ankles. Both he and Cleo looked with approval on the result. Beth was draped over the saw horse with her tits hanging down on one side and her ass pushed out and up in the air on the other.

"Now the party begins, White Pussy Girl," he grinned.

He took from the bag that he had with him both a wooden paddle and a riding crop with a piece of flexible leather at the end of it.

Turning to Cleo he said: "We use the paddle to make her ass red; say about 10 strokes. But then we use the crop to give her marks that will be there tomorrow. Which do you want to use?"

Cleo thought for a second or two and said to him: "You warm up her lovely ass with the paddle, then let me do some marking with the crop."

He stroked Beth's ass then and said: "Ready, pet?"

Beth's chin was quivering and there were tears in her eyes, even if they couldn't see it. She said to James honestly: "No, sir, but I want you to do it to me anyway. Please."

The next sound was first a huge splat, as the paddle landed on both of her unprotected ass cheeks and then Beth's accompanying squeal of pain.

James turned to Cleo and said: "Put something in her mouth to quiet her."

Cleo grinned and skinned her black lycra pants down and off. Then she removed her panties and pushed them into Beth's willing mouth.

"Suck on these, slut," Cleo said.

"Mmmmpppffff," was all that Beth could manage.

Then the next five minutes were a constant tattoo of the swish and splat of the paddle landing on Beth's ass. She wiggled; she squealed into the panty gag. But she couldn't get away from the lethal spanking that James was administrating to her ass with the paddle. Quickly Beth's ass was an astounding red color.

"Nice color, James,"Cleo said, once the tenth splat of the paddle had landed. "Now let me give her some stripes. Let's get her up. I'd like a more widely distributed target."

They got Beth up from her awkward position, and now tied her hands and looped the rope over a hook on a beam. She was stretched full length now; her hands and arms were above her head, and her tits were jutting straight out, the nipples hard as nuggets. There were tears running down her face. Cleo stepped in to lick the tears from Beth's face before continuing.

Cleo spoke directly into Beth's face: "Ready, girl?"

Beth tried to be brave and shook her head 'yes, ' thought he tears were still on her face.

James laughed, "She might be a submissive slut but fuckin' bitch has courage."

Cleo grinned and said: "Let's do it."

Her first lash of the crop was on Beth's right thigh. Beth jumped like a marionette whose strings were pulled, and made a squealing noise into the panties in her mouth. Cleo grinned, and James grabbed Beth's naked ass cheeks to keep her from swinging on her ropes.

Next Cleo moved on to Beth's other thigh. Then she moved to land blows on Beth's already red and sore ass cheeks. Next it was the turn of Beth's pussy and crotch. James helped by holding Beth's legs wide apart with one of them up in the air. Cleo landed a number of smart, sharp blows from the crop directly on Beth's pussy. Beth writhed and shouted into her gag. Next Cleo was around in front of Beth again and with little hesitation she landed a blow from the crop directly on Beth's extended, and engorged left nipple.

All the while Beth was jerking on her rope, squealing and moaning into her gag. But the blow to her nipple was the final push that she had needed all night. She had had a constant series of approaches to orgasm and retreat from it. Now she simply tumbled into the sweetness of a powerful orgasm. She jerked and jumped on her ropes, even as her orgasm was merged with the next blow that landed on her other nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.