The Devolution of Deanna - Cover

The Devolution of Deanna

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Deanna told the teacher about Kelsey cheating on the history test. Deanna never imagined she'd experience worse consequences for her action and Deanna never expected something wonderful to come out of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

By the time Kelsey guided Deanna by the poolside again, the pain in her pussy was mostly a throb with only the occasionally sharp ache.

Kelsey killed the music and picked up the microphone.

"Attention everyone," she said. "Deanna is no longer a virgin."

There was a loud cheer. Kelsey paused for it to finish.

"She's ready to be fucked by every guy who wants her. Show her what it means to really party."

There was now an air mattress with a fitted sheet where she did the strip tease earlier.

"Lie down," Kelsey said.

Deanna fearfully did so. Lying down felt good but she knew she wasn't going to get any rest.

"This is your spot," said Kelsey. "Don't leave it unless you have to go to the bathroom and you have to ask me or Nicole or Ashlee before you go."

Deanna sadly nodded.

"Have fun!"

Kelsey went away just as three boys started to go down on the mattress.

Deanna's legs were roughly opened and a boy climbed on top of her. In a moment, his penis was inside her.

"Come on, Zach!" said Dave. "Share her. Turn her over so she can suck cock."

Deanna was glad when Zach exited her. She was pulled to a sitting position. Dave lay down where she had been with his legs open around her.

"Turn around," Zach said. He forcefully guided her onto her knees and pushed her head down to Dave's penis that was standing straight up. "Open your mouth for Dave's cock."

Dave grabbed her head and took over forcing it down on his penis. It slipped into her mouth. Deanna noticed a taste and a smell already on the penis. She was revolted knowing that the boy either already had sex with another girl or was already sucked off. She tasted and smelled dried cum in her mouth.

She groaned when suddenly Zach's penis reentered her pussy.

"Watch your teeth, bitch!" Dave said. The abruptness of Zach's entry caused her to partially close her mouth. "Just your lips!"

As her mouth was slid up and down one penis, another penis stroked in and out of her pussy. It hurt but she said nothing because her mouth was occupied.

Kelsey took a break from filming Deanna. She went to every boy at the party and invited him to dump a load either in or on Deanna. Kelsey willingly sucked boys just so they could finish on Deanna. She was curious what condition Deanna would be in when the party was over. Deanna was about to become sexually experienced faster than any girl she knew.

After Dave came in Deanna's mouth, another boy took his place but she had to be up on her arms for James. He was on his knees thrusting his penis in and out of her throat. When Zach came in her pussy, his penis was immediately replaced by John's penis.

Deanna didn't understand why so many boys simply stepped up and came on her back and in her hair or on her face. She could feel jism all over her body. It felt disgusting.

"You're doing great, Deanna," Kelsey said much later.

Deanna barely heard her. She had no idea how long she had been doing this. It felt like she was in the poolside spotlight forever fucking and sucking dicks while at the same time other boys simply came on her. She would be happy simply for a short break.

Kelsey continued, "Ryan wants to try something with you he's never done. I imagine a lot of boys will want to try it once the see Ryan do it. I've never done it. I'm too chicken."

"What?" Deanna gasped. She couldn't think straight.

"She's tired," Kelsey said to Ryan. "I think it would be best to put her on her back and push her legs back. I can get a couple of boys to do that."

"Sure," said Ryan.

Deanna was glad to be off her knees. It felt good to lie on her back until her legs were forced back toward her head. She groaned out as a boy on each side of her head grabbed a leg and held it down.

Deanna looked down her body as Ryan sat on his knees in front of her. His hard penis jutted out. She felt very exposed but she knew at this point it was just one more penis. He pushed into her pussy and stroked a couple of times before pulling out. He placed his penis against her ass hole.

"Noooo!" she said becoming alert. He couldn't do that!

"Fuck her good!" said Kelsey.

"Do it!" cheered on the boys holding her legs.

Deanna groaned from the pressure on her ass. Ryan moved more on top of her and pushed harder. She felt his penis opening her hole wider and wider. She screamed and her body jerked as her hole was stretched open too far. In a second his penis was inside her ass.

"Oh, fuck," Ryan groaned from the compressed sensation.

Deanna couldn't believe it. Something that big and hard didn't belong there.

"Please," she softly begged. She wanted it out of her.

"It's so tight," he gasped pleasurably.

Kelsey smiled. There were a lot of boys who wanted to lose their anal virginities and when she told them Deanna wanted to experience everything tonight they were eager to help out.

Deanna sobbed as the penis pumped back and forth in her ass.

Kelsey yelled out, "It gives your pussy a break!"

Deanna felt so sore and so tired. Her mouth and jaw ached. Her throat and pussy burned. Now she had another area of her body that felt like it was on fire.

"Oh god," he groaned. It was only a couple of minutes but he was cumming already. He rammed his cock in deeply then gasped loudly as he emptied his balls into her ass.

Deanna could feel the warm jism much more distinctly in her ass that she could in her pussy.

Her legs were released but she was too tired to move and in seconds another boy climbed on top of her and began probing his penis at her ass. The boy found the spot and began to push in. She cried out again as her ass was stretched wide.

The longest any boy was on her was only about five minutes before she felt him release his jism inside her ass but it was boy after boy after boy. She had no idea how many boys fucked her ass.

As the number of boys who never fucked an ass became smaller and smaller, Kelsey talked to the boys who already finished.

"I don't know, Kelsey," said Dave. "It's cool to watch in porn but I hear you can feel the other one."

"You wouldn't be touching it," Kelsey said. "What about you, Zach?"

"No, I'd just do her mouth."

"Come on, guys!"

They shook their heads.

"Ryan!" Kelsey called out.

He came over.

Kelsey told him what she wanted.

"I guess," he said. "With who? You guys?"

Dave shook his head. "You can feel the other guy."

"You can?" Ryan questioned.

"You're not touching each other and even if you did it wouldn't be so bad," Kelsey said frustrated.

"You're a girl," said Dave.

"Okay," she said. She had to get this done. "Whoever does her pussy and ass gets to fuck me sometime this month."

"Really?" said Dave.

"Yes, really," said Kelsey.

"Ass!" said Ryan.

"Cunt!" said Zach.

"What about the mouth?" Dave asked. The choice holes were taken. "Do I get to fuck you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.