The Devolution of Deanna - Cover

The Devolution of Deanna

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Deanna told the teacher about Kelsey cheating on the history test. Deanna never imagined she'd experience worse consequences for her action and Deanna never expected something wonderful to come out of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Kelsey picked up Deanna early Saturday evening.

"This is your house?" Deanna said when Kelsey turned through the gate and onto the long driveway. It was a large house.

"No," said Kelsey. "This is Ashlee's place. Her parents are gone all the time so her house is usually the party house."

"What about the sleepover?"

"This is where we'll spend the night. I just told your mom that so she'd let you go. Parents are too protective. You need to experience your first party."

Deanna adjusted in her car seat again. Kelsey had new clothes for her again. It was a white buttoned blouse with an unbuttoned black sweater over it and hot pink shorts. Surprisingly, Kelsey had underwear for her. It was a canary yellow bra and matching panties though the latter was a thong and that was why she adjusted in her seat again. She never wore a thong before and the material in her butt crack constantly felt weird. How did girls wear this?

"Go meet new friends," Kelsey said. "Make sure you introduce yourself to the boys. The party doesn't really get going for a couple of hours."

Deanna walked away and Kelsey sought out Ashlee.

"Where is it?" Kelsey asked.

"In the bedroom," Ashlee answered.

"Is it charged?"

"It's all ready. The spare battery is charged too."

Kelsey went to the bedroom to check out the video camera. This is where she would film Deanna getting deflowered but she would film other things first.

Kelsey kept a casual eye on Deanna. The party was getting fuller and boys and girls were starting to flirt with each other and kiss. Deanna often recoiled her hand when a boy reached out to touch it. Kelsey found it amusing. She'd be touched a lot more before the night was over and she would eventually be ultimately touched.


Most of the people were by the pool.

Deanna dutifully went from person to person. "Hi, my name is Deanna."

The boys would always look her up and down. She hated that. Why did every boy do that?

She wandered aimlessly. The music was too loud and a lot of boys and girls were touching each other now. She didn't belong here. This wasn't her world.

A few guys tried to draw her close and kiss her but she always slipped free. She wasn't ready to kiss boys and certainly not a boy she hardly knew. She knew most of the people at the party from school, but she didn't know any of them very well. They weren't the kind of people she hung out with.

She turned her head away when she saw a boy rubbing a girl's breasts through her shirt while the girl rubbed his penis through his pants. This was so carnal and animal. This wasn't a place of obedience and self-control which was where she was comfortable. She wished she had a school project due on Monday so she would have an excuse to go home. It probably didn't matter. Kelsey wouldn't let her go home until tomorrow no matter what. She wanted to find a corner, curl up, and go to sleep.


Kelsey adjusted the focus on the camera. It was on a tripod aimed at Nicole who stood under the lights on the poolside patio.

Kelsey gave a "ready" sign so an observing Ashlee went to find Deanna.

"Kelsey wants you," Ashlee said.

"Okay." Deanna followed.

"Deanna!" Kelsey said happily. "Enjoying the party?"

Deanna shrugged.

"Don't worry. I'm going to get you more involved now. There are a lot of girls here so you need to get noticed. You're going to do a striptease for the crowd."

"I can't do that!" A striptease. She expected her to get naked in front of everybody? Ridiculous!

"So you're okay with me sending your naked pictures to your parents?"

Deanna shook her head.

Nicole said, "And don't forget the close-ups of your naked pussy."

"That's right," said Kelsey. "What would your parents think of you? I'd hate to think what your parents would say when they found out that you corrupted me. Would you still be a good girl in their eyes?"

"No," she sobbed.

"Stop crying. This is a party. Everyone is having fun."

"I don't know how to do a striptease." She had to get out of doing this.

"Yes you do. You've seen it in movies. I want you to do it real slow and sexy. Make the guys watch your every move."

"Kelsey..."

"I'm tired of you arguing with everything I say. No more. I expect you to do whatever I tell you to do without disagreement. If you want to stop just say so. I don't care. I'll just send your photos to everyone and be done with you."

"No," Deanna said shaking her head.

"So you'll do what I say no matter what?"

"Yes."

"If I tell you to suck cock, you'll do it?"

Deanna swallowed. Suck cock. The thought scared her. How could she do such a thing but what choice did she have? The worst thing that could happen was her photos being sent to her parents and other people. If she sucked a penis no one would ever know, but she so didn't want to do it.

"Yes," she said quietly.

Kelsey nodded.

Nicole said, "Over here." She guided Deanna into the patio lights. She would be seen by everyone in the pool area.

Ashlee made sure Deanna was focused in the camera while Kelsey went over to the stereo system. Kelsey cued up a new song playlist then stopped the music and picked up the microphone.

She said, "This is Deanna's first party and she wants to give you a special show."

The music started and Kelsey returned to the video camera.

Deanna stood frozen for a couple of seconds. She knew she was on. She started to take off her black sweater.

"Dance!" a boy yelled.

How could she possibly dance in her high heels? Deanna took off her shoes then swayed her body hoping it was kind of like how she saw in movies. She saw Nicole motioning her to spin, so she slowly did that.

"Woooo!" a few boys cheered.

Kelsey watched through the viewfinder making sure she caught every movement and removal of clothing. The other party guests moved over to watch Deanna's show.

Deanna dropped the sweater to the ground. Deanna bright yellow bra was very visible underneath her blouse.

"Yeah!" boys shouted.

Deanna unbuttoned her top while slowly turning and swaying. She felt so stupid and she felt so distraught. She hated having all eyes on her. She didn't want this kind of attention. She liked the attention she got for being the best student in class. She was such a smart student. She liked being better than the other students including the students some teachers said were smart.

There was another loud cheer when she took off her blouse exposing her bra to the crowd. The bra's color compelled their eyes to look right at her breasts. It was so humiliating.

She reached behind her back.

"Skirt!" a boy yelled.

Deanna knew eventually everything would be off so she complied with the request. The skirt slipped down her legs and she stepped out of it.

"Yeah, baby!"

She was only in her canary yellow underwear. She saw Nicole slowly spread her hands and she knew that meant to go slow.

"Look at that ass!"

Deanna saw Nicole put her arms over her breasts and she knew what to do next. She was grateful for the tips. Deanna undid her bra clasp then held her bra to her breasts. As she turned away from the crowd, she dropped her bra and covered her breasts with her hands and arms. Nicole nodded. Deanna was glad she was doing it right.

"Let's see them!"

Nicole this time demonstrated peekaboo hand movements.

Deanna moved her hands to show side breast. As she continued to dance she would move her arm away and put it back quickly. It went on for several minutes. Nicole had moved from her location and Deanna didn't know where she was.

"Come on! Let's see your tits!"

This was it. Deanna spun around one last time them dropped her hands to her sides.

"Yes!" the boys cheered and there was some applause.

She stood still for several seconds until Ashlee's waving hand caught her eye. Ashlee pointed at her own pussy area. Deanna breathed in deeply. She was barely covered by the thong panties but she would be completely naked when it was off.

Deanna put her fingers into the elastic as she swayed and moved. She slowly moved her panties down. It would be a relief to no longer have the material splitting her butt cheeks, but her pussy would be exposed to every eye here including a whole lot of boys.

A male chant began. "Show it! Show it! Show it!"

Deanna turned away and saw Nicole again. She motioned down. Deanna stripped off the thong then slowly turned around.

"Yes!"

The thunderous cheer was louder than the music.

Ashlee took over the video camera while Kelsey returned to the microphone.

"Let's hear it for Deanna!" Kelsey said.

There was another big cheer and applause.

"Deanna is going to mingle," Kelsey said. "You can't fuck her pussy until later. I'll let you know when. She's going to give blowjobs now. She hasn't done it before so I'm expecting you to teach her some things. If you don't feel like teaching her or don't have the time then just mouth fuck her."

"Is she a virgin?"

"For a little while longer. If any of you touch her there, you're going to regret it. Don't worry. You'll get your chance with her later."

Kelsey turned off the microphone and restarted the music. She went over to Deanna.

"Go visit. Just remember if a guy wants to fuck you, you tell him you can't until Kelsey says so."

"Yes," Deanna sadly said. "Do I really have to give blowjobs?"

Kelsey angrily glared at her.

"Sorry," Deanna hastily said. "I forgot."

"I'll forgive it this time but only because we're friends."

"Thank you."

"Go."

Deanna walked away.

Nicole and Ashlee eagerly asked Kelsey, "So when are you going to get her fucked?"

"When Bull shows up. I'm gonna give her to Bull."

"You're gonna let Bull take her cherry?" Nicole said. Both girls were stunned. "She won't be able to handle him yet."

"She deserves it. She fucked me over so she's going to get fucked over."

"But don't start her with Bull. At least let her be fucked by a few guys before she does Bull. That's so wrong!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.